Mafia in Disguise ||Enhypen J...

By Rookie475

That guy,he is so nice to me but didnt let me realize that he is a mafia. Though, he was my childhood friend... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Final)
Lets talk 🤧🤧

Chapter 19

77 6 84
By Rookie475

I got shocked after seeing Mr Kim called me.. He is the chairman of the Seoul Hospital. Why did he call me?? I answered the call.

Y/n:Hello , Mr Kim!

Mr Kim:Oh hello Doctor Y/n!! How are you??

Y/n:Ohh--I am fine..

Mr Kim:Doctor Y/n.You know that I was in Japan since last two months for urgent works. I just came to Seoul last day and came to know that you were fired by Mr Shin..

Y/n:Yeah--its true that I got fired . And I am sorry..

Mr Kim:You are a true doctor.. You did a surgery without money and it's totally okay.. Don't be sorry..

Y/n:But, that's the reason Mr Shin kicked me out..

Mr Kim:I am extremely sorry for that.. That jerk just fired you without my permission.. Please, come back to our hospital..

Y/n:Huh??

Mr Kim:I fired Mr Shin for firing you..

Y/n:What!!!!

Mr Kim:I am proud of you that you didn't let a patient die due to her financial conditions. You deserve the award of the best doctor .

Y/n:Thank you, Mr Kim.. So, Am I a doctor of Seoul hospital now??

Mr Kim:Yeah--welcome back again. You can join from tomorrow morning..

Y/n:Sure sir... Thank you so much!!!

Mr Kim:You are welcome..

Then, he hanged up the call. OMO!! I am so happy. Finally, I got justice... I can join the hospital as doctor .

At Jay's place..

Jungwon was patting Maeumi who was sleeping in Jay's room while he was waiting for his Jay hyung. Then, Jay came to him.

Jay: Oh--Jungwon.. You are here!!

Jungwon:Yeah--Whom were you talking with since last 10 minutes??

Jay:I was talking with the chairman of Seoul Hospital.. About Y/n..

Jungwon:Ohh--You talked with him about Y/n noona and helped her to get her job back--

Jay:How did you know??

Jungwon:Hyung---I know you very well!! You can't hide anything from me..

Jay:Aishh--you are too witty.. My girlfriend must be very happy after getting her job back..

Jungwon:WHAT!!! GIRLFRIEND!!! YOU ARE DATING HER ALREADY??

Jay:Yes..

Jungwon:OMO!!! What are you saying Jay hyung?? Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! Btw, hyung.. Did you kiss her?

Jay:Yah--Yang Jungwon!! What kind of question is that??

Jungwon:Just asking you out of curiosity!! Anyways, I am going..

Jay:Yahh--where are you going?? I am scared to sleep alone..

Jungwon:Tell Y/n noona to come and sleep beside you..

Jay:But, you are sleeping beside me every night.. I am scared to sleep alone in my room..

Jungwon:Aishh--the man who is  fearless Mafia and he is scared to sleep alone..

Jay:Yahh-you know about my childhood problem!!

Jungwon:Awww--my hyung!!! You are so cute!! Let's sleep then!!

Both of them lied on the bed to sleep. Jay was trying to sleep but Jungwon was talking from the other side...

Jungwon:Jay hyung!! Are you awake???

Jay:Yeah--Jungwon!!

Jungwon:Will you tell Y/n noona about our secret??

Jay:Which secret??

Jungwon:That you are the Mafia J..

Jay:Yes.I will tell her. I can't break her trust..

Jungwon:But, she will be scared of you.. And, what if she tells it to Wonwoo hyung... Her brother is a Police officer..

Jay:She will understand me..

Jungwon:But, hyung--that would be dangerous... I beg you. Don't tell this to Y/n noona.. What if she breaks up with you?

Jay:Let's not talk about it, Jungwon!! Sleep now!! Good night!!

Jungwon:Good night, hyung!!

Few days later~~~

It's my 1st date with Jay today.. I am so happy for this.. Actually, I am free today in the daytime. I have night shift in the hospital today in the emergency side. So, Jay and I decided to go out.. We will enjoy the whole day .And at night, I will work for the night shift in the hospital..

Jay told me that he will come to my home to pick me at 1 pm.. I got confused which dress should I wear.. I asked Lily to help me but she said she was going out for shopping with Sunghoon's younger sister,Yeji..

But, she came to help me.. Tho, Lily suggested me to wear my lavender dress, I was confused with the light blue dress. Then, Lily told me to wear the light blue color outfit which I liked. .

I wore this outfit. I look at the mirror.. Am I looking good??? Maybe! ! I combed my hair and meanwhile Lily said --

Lily:Eonnie--you look stunning..

Y/n: Ohh-thank you!!

Lili:Eonnie-- I am going then!!

Y/n:Okay--Make sure you close the door..

Lily:Sure--bye eonnie!!

I saw Lily going .I simply applied lipstick on my lips. Then, my eyes noticed the wall clock of my room.. OMO!! It's already 1:10 pm now... I hurriedly went toward the window and saw a car was already outside the house.. Oh no--Jay is waiting for me.. He even didn't call me... He is silently waiting for me.. I feel bad now.. I took my bag , rushed outside and locked the door...

I walked toward Jay's car. Seeing me, he came outside.. He is looking so handsome and wait..... He has also worn light blue color outfit... OMO!! How are we wearing matching outfits!!

Jay also got me a bouquet of roses. He gave me it to me. I blushed while taking it. Jay looked at me and he smiled. Then, he opened the door for me . I got in the car and then he closed the door. Then, he got in the car. And then, Jay said---

Jay:You are looking beautiful, my love..

Y/n:You are looking so cute today!!

Jay:But, you are cuter. Blue really suits you, my love!!

Y/n:Same to you!! Btw, how is uncle now??

Jay:All thanks to you!! He had improved a lot!

Y/n:I am so happy to know that he is fine now!!

Jay: Woah--you look more pretty without makeup!!

Y/n:Ahhh---I forgot to use makeup today!!! I got already late... You waited for me!! I am sorry!!

Jay:There is no problem, my love. I don't mind waiting for you...Btw, Are you hungry?? I am hungry !!

Y/n:Yeah--Its lunch time anyways.

Jay: Let's go and eat somewhere...

Y/n:As you say!!

Then, Jay started driving the car. I was driving the car. I was looking at him without a break.. Why is he so cute??

Later, we reached where Jay took me.. It was a good restaurant.. It looks so expensive.. I saw this type of restaurant in k dramas where the characters are rich!!

Jay already made a reservation for us.. The waiter welcomed us and took us to our table.. Then, he left..

Jay went and pulled out a chair for me.. Awww--he is such a gentleman... I got the right man in my life.. This is what happens if you don't date in school life and wait for the right person.After, I sat on the chair, he went and sat on his chair..

First of all, Jay asked me what I want to eat.. He always put my choices and priority first.. Then, he ordered for us...

The food was served on the table. Jay helped me lot by serving the food on my plate.. He looked at me with his love and affection filled eyes. He first waited for me to take the 1st bite. After, I took the 1st bite, he took his 1st bite.Awwww--he is just a gentleman.....

We were eating and talking about our childhood . I told Jay about my school life. He was listening to me with much attention...I really love this type of cute dates.. Many couple goes to bold on their 1st date.. But, Jay is such a cutie gentleman... He cares a lot about my comfort..

Later, we had our lunch.. Jay paid the bills.. Wait, he paid a lot of money.. Was it too costly?? After, we came out of the restaurant, I scolded him --  

Y/n : Yah-- Jay!! You spend a lot of money for just lunch... We could go to a normal place for eating..

Jay:Why, my love?? We should eat at a nice place like that.. We should have a meaning meal.

Y/n:But--That was too much!!

Jay:Investing in food is not a foolish choice..

Y/n:Then, you should let me pay half of the bill..

Jay:Yahh--how dare you say that?? You are on a date with me. It's my responsibility to take care of you.

Y/n:Awww-Jay!! You are so nice!!

Jay:Just for you, my love..

Y/n:Is that 'my love' a nickname for me?? I noticed it that you call me 'my love ' since you became my boyfriend..

Jay:Yeah--actually!! Hey, want some plushies?? Lets go to arcade and I will get you whatever you like..

Y/n:This time, you have to let me pay some money.. I can't let you spend by yourself..

Jay:Aishh--you don't have to do that, my love..

We went to an arcade. We saw many vending machines and claw machine..Jay got me a dolphin plushie from the claw machine..

Right that moment, Jay's phone rang up.. He checked the caller ID and it was Jungwon... He got up, went to the corner and answer the call...

First of all, he yelled at Jungwon for calling him while he was on a date with me.. Ayy--he should not scold him... Later, his whole facial expressions got changed in a second.. Did something happen??

Then, he came toward me.. He held my hands and said--

Jay:Y/n--I have to go now!!

Y/n:Huh??

Jay:I am really sorry for leaving you here like this but it's very emergency.. I have to go!!

Y/n:Okay--No problem! !

Jay:Heyy--take my wallet.. Go for shopping and buy anything you want.. I will try to come after finishing the work..Meet me in my office in the evening.. But, now I gotta go.. Sorry, my love!!

Saying that, he handed his wallet to me and left... I didn't want to let him go but it must be something very important.. I really found the guilt on his face..

Now, I am alone.. I was walking and I was just passing through a TV store. Many people made a crowd there. Something important must be showing on the TV... I also went to check it out.. I saw those Meow meow racha guys were live again... But, wait, they are following a van... They are following the van of kidnappers..

I missed some parts of their lives. So, I took my phone to watch their live from the beginning in the YouTube. They filmed the kidnapping from the very beginning... Two girls got kidnapped!! WAIT!!! That's LILY AND YEJI !!???

To be continued...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.6K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
399 15 15
I was a normal girl once upon a time. I had a happy childhood and had a lot of friends until I met the beast. I know that might seem strange to you b...
292 0 19
I've always knew about my father since the day I could understand right and wrong, so I knew better to affiliate with gangs, mafias and cartels he wo...
140 18 8
this is the story with lots of twist 🤫😉 there is a one girl who is very bubbly and cheerful ( or pretend like that ? ) she is living a very peacef...