The Wedding Planner -Justin B...

By escapehemmings

Never let your high school enemy plan your wedding. Lake and Justin never got along in high school. After... More

Chapter 1: Making the calls
Chapter 2: Planned dinners
Chapter 3: "It's actually salmon"
Chapter 4: Reunion
Chapter 5: "Move it, Bieber"
Chapter 6: reunited with highschool enemies
Chapter 7: "And I always get what I want."
Chapter 8: Back to work
Chapter 9: "I'm only here for the pizza, not you."
Chapter 10: Best friend fun
Chapter 11: Trophy cup
Chapter 12: Wedding guests
Chapter 14: The sketch book
Chapter 15: Yes to the invite
Chapter 16: all too familiar
Chapter 17: An agreement
Chapter 18: "We're good."
Chapter 19: Drunk kisses and drunk tears
Chapter 20: Gifts
Chapter 21: Confessions and regrets
Chapter 22: "Well... I still hate you."
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Airport madness and realizations
Chapter 25: Drunk drunk drunk
Chapter 26: "I need you and I need you now."
Chapter 27: Regrets
Chapter 28: The papers
Chapter 29: How to tell him
Chapter 30: Anger
Chapter 31: "He'll get over it."
Chapter 32: Apologizes
Chapter 33: Back in the light
Chapter 34: Little bastard
Chapter 35: Cuddles
New Book
Chapter 36: "I want to kiss you,"
Chapter 37: Information
Chapter 38: The day before
Important!
Chapter 39: Two broken hearts
Chapter 40: The big day
Chapter 41: The wedding
Chapter 42: Goodbye
Chapter 43: Together again
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Tough night

8.1K 282 60
By escapehemmings

Hopefully it's cool with you guys if I put in Justin's POV from time to time? Just so you guys can see a little insider to whats going on with him. Hope that's okay. If you guys don't like it let me know and i'll just stick to Lake's POV.

Songs for this chapter:

Good for you by Selena Gomez

I won't mind by Zayn Malik

~

Lake Coleman: 

-senior year/december-

"Lake?" A voice whispers softly. I sniff, rubbing the tears out of my eyes. "Are you okay?" 

I look up and it was too late. He saw me crying. Argh. "Why do you even care?" I rudely spat to the boy who hovered above me. He shrugs, not giving me the answer I wanted.

"Go away, Justin." 

He ignores my demand. "Do you want to talk about it?" 

"No." 

"Okay." I hear the door to the room close and shuffling around the room. I don't look up, instead I keep my eyes on my hands. I hear Justin come closer, taking the seat next to me. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" 

I look up, regretting it when my eyes land on his soft brown eyes that seem to make my legs weak. "Why does it even matter to you?"  I harshly ask. I just want him to leave me alone for once! Justin fiddles with the bracelets on his wrist. "I care about you, Lake. You know that." He whispers.

"You sure have a terrible way to show it." I scoff. 

"Lake, look at me." I shake my head, not wanting to look him straight in the eyes. 

His fingers capture my chin, forcing me to look up at him. His delicate fingers trace the skin on my chin. He looks at me tenderly and I feel my heart beat race. "What's making you so upset?" 

"It's nothing important. I just really needed to let down my walls for a day." I admit. It's not like i'm going to tell him i'm upset because my family is a fucking mess. He looks at me for a few seconds that seem like hours, deciding wether or not he should believe me. We both know he can see right through my stupid lies, but he chooses to let it go.

I watch Justin's adams apple bob up and down visibly. He was too close to my face right now, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away. "You're beautiful," He whispers, this thumb caressing my cheek.

I don't say anything and Justin starts to lean in. I take a deep breath and turn away. "We can't do this." I whisper. The hurt in Justin's eyes are clear as he pulls away from me.

"Why?" He whispers and I hold back a scoff. He's kidding right?

"You know why." I harshly say. "Lake-"

"I really don't want to hear it." I shake my head, blinking back the stupid tears. I don't want him to see me cry again. "You should leave." I whisper. 

-

Justin Bieber: 

I swirled the liquid in my cup, 'listening' to whatever the hell Allie was going on about. "Justin," A voice snaps, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, what?" I look up to see my fiancé with her arms crossed, looking down at me with squinted eyes. "Why aren't you listening to me?" She sighs dramatically, making me roll my eyes at her. 

"What?" She snaps and I give her a look as in to say 'don't use that tone with me'. She slowly backs down. 

I take a deep breath, trying to not loose my temper. "I'm tried and i've been in the studio for so long, trying to finish this album and the paparazzi are getting on my fucking nerves. I need another drink." I mutter right after I gulp down whatever was left in my cup.

I get up, pushing past the girl in the silk red robe and into my kitchen, well our kitchen, to grab another drink. I fill up my glass, hoping this one would relax me. I honestly can't deal with Allie's blabbing all the damn time.

When I go back to the living room, Allie is standing there, red silk robe pooling by her feet. Her expensive lingerie was revealed and an expectant look was on her face. 

My jaw clenched as I looked her up and down. Fuck. 

She gave me a knowing smirk, walking forward to grab my hand and lead me to the couch where she pushed me down, straddling my lap. 

I let her place kisses down my neck, my hand gripping my drink and the other on her waist. She takes the drink out of my hand and I grunt not happy that she took my drink away.

She shuts me up by pressing her red lips on mine and I roughly kiss back. She starts to undo the zipper of my pants, palming me over my boxers and I sit back, trying to enjoy it. As she kisses back down my neck again, I see flashbacks which make me groan. I can't deal with this now.

Grey eyes are in my mind, her nasty smirk on her face making me shiver. I can't deal with this now. I push Allie back and she looks utterly confused. "W-what? I thought you wanted to... you know." She whispers. 

I sigh, getting up from the couch without another word. I pull my pants back up and straighten out my shirt. I pick up my drink without another word, drinking it down all the way. It burns my throat, but I like the feeling. "I have work to do." I grumble.

 It's obviously a lie, but Allie doesn't say anything, knowing she can't do anything to change my mind.

"A-are you sure? I'll be super quick. You don't even have to do anything in return." She rambles, obviously not use to my rejection, especially to pleasing me. 

I cut her off, pressing my lips against hers. She slowly starts to kiss back and I pull away, holding onto her chin. "It's fine," I say lowly, "I have work to do. I'll be in my office, don't bother me." I say, not meaning to sound so harsh.

She slowly nods, pushing back her blonde hair. I pick up her silk robe, passing it to her and she slips it back on. I leave the living room without another word and go up to my office. I sit in my chair, leaning in with a groan. I rub my hands over my face breathing out in stress.

I should have just let her blow me, let some relief out, but I can't do it if those grey eyes always haunt me every time I try to do something sëxual. This is so frustrating. 

Knowing I wouldn't be getting any work done anyway, I leave the office and go into my bedroom decide I should let some stress out in the gym or something. I got the built in gym I had and start to work out right away, taking my stress out into my exercise. 

I spend at least three hours down there. When I finish i'm tired and very sweaty. I take a shower in the en-suite, walking out to see Allie asleep in our bed. I look at her once before I decide that I should go out or something, not really wanting to go to bed right away. 

So, I call Ryan up and tell him to meet me at some bar and he agrees. It's only ten so the night is still young. 

He's already at the bar when I get there, waiting for me. "I already ordered us drinks." He says after we exchange our hellos. "Tough night?" he asks. I let out a breath, "You know it." I mutter.

He chuckles and the bartender hands us our drinks, eyeing me up and down. I wink at the young woman and she giggles. Ryan gives me a look, "Dude.." 

"What?" I snap and regret it. "I know, I know, i'm sorry." I sigh. "It's okay." He mumbles, drowning down his shot right after. "I don't get it." Ryan starts and I roll my eyes, knowing where this is going. 

The bar isn't very loud and very low key which is why I like it. It's almost empty expect for the few groups of young people hanging around. 

"-If it's not working, why do you even bother?" He asks, referring Allie. I groan, "It's complicated." 

"How so?" 

"Because I care about her, damn it!" I snap, hitting my hands against the bar table. I have to take deep breathes to calm myself down. I felt like I would explode again if I didn't. Ryan instantly apologizes, saying he didn't realize how out of line he was.

It much too complicated and I didn't want to get into it so I made him change the subject, but instantly regret it when Ryan mentions Lake. "She's just so damn nice." he sighs.

"Dude you're whipped," I scoff. "Can I get another one of these?" I ask the bartender and she nods, taking my, now, empty glass. 

"I can't help it." He sighs, running his fingers through his blond hair. It's gotten a bit longer since he's growing it out, past the point of its usual buzz cut stage. "She's just perfect. I'm falling fast, man." Ryan explains, mind stuck in a daydream. The bartender returns with my drink and I thank her.

I bring the drink up to my lips, lowly muttering under my breath, "Yeah she has the tendency to do that to people." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

WOOHOO AN UPDATE! yeah so let me know if you guys like seeing things in Justin's POV. I thought it would be nice to see from time to time, but only if you guys want it, obviously.

-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 23.2K 64
She was asked to do a favor for her twin sister, she never knew it meant switching places with her while her sister went traveling the world, she n...
2.7M 31.2K 42
Teegan Brooks and Justin Bieber have been bestfriends since kindergarten. They spend every day together until, Justin's musical talent is finally dis...
85K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
20.4K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...