84th floor.

Da loveforloveandfood

Welcome to the residence of 84th floor. Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 6

8 2 0
Da loveforloveandfood

Zara

One thing about Hannah, she is from the same streets I am from and she is always up for a fight. We spend the night drinking wine and watching TV. I tell her all about what my stupid brother and girlfriend have done to me, how they were now dead to me.

"So we have a plan..." Hannah smiles.

"We sure do..." I say sitting up wine drunk.

The thing my brother forgot was that I have watched him for years pull off stupid stunts like this. I have seen everything and know everything about him. I know his weak spot.

I was completely distraught at first but now I am just filled with rage when I think of him. I cannot believe he embarrassed me like that. They all must think what trash I have come from... it was unreal..

I have built a new life and he tried to destroy it and took my love and weakness for granted.

We sleep in most of the day and have some pizza for lunch/ dinner before Hannah and I make our way to New Jersey. Good thing Kain left his car for me... atleast the drive would be fun.

"This is why I do not speak to my low life siblings." Hannah says and I laugh. "Theyre honestly ridiculous."

"Whats their problem?"

"One has 6 kids so I am not sure? Maybe he has a kink for pregnant women?" She says and I laugh at her. "Thats fucking crazy."

"The other is for sure on drugs. He robs my mom every two weeks. She just thinks its normal?" She continues as she eats the bag of candy. "Then my mom's boyfriend robs her. I think she has a humiliation kink."

"Maybe were better off with the family we were born with." I say laughing until my stomach hurt.

It was dark when we arrived in New Jersey. I parked my car a little away from the house and Hannah and I put our hoods on. We sat there for a while turning off the car. I finally watch Zade appear climbing out of a car that looked new. I see he has used the money Kain handed to him.

Veronica gets out and looked around but thankfully, Kain's car was blacked out and tinted. Zade took her hand and twirled her around as he kissed her and she followed him into the house. He was limping which was a good sight to see.

"Bastards." I mumble. Veronica lights a cigarette and walks back to the car as Zade returns.

"Lets snatch her." I say and Hannah gets out of the car as I pull my hood off and walk over. Hannah held a baseball bat in her hand. She closes the car door pulling out a purse as she looks up and steps back a second.

"Jesus Z, you scared me." She says. "How did you find us..."

"No more talking babes." Hannah whispers. I pull the tazer out of my pocket and taze her making her scream and fall on to the ground.

"You bitch." She says as I taze her again and she passes out. I watch Zade limp out in a rush. "What the fuck. Zara?" He says. "Jesus what did you do?"

"Stop." I say pulling out the knife. "Ill stab her right in the heart I swear to fucking God." I say kneeling down next to her.

"What did you do to her?" He says and I look at him frowning. "What did you do to me big brother?"

"Zara... You know I was never going to hurt you." He says. "I just needed you?"

"Fuck you Zade. You tried to hold me for ransom and used my boyfriends fucking money."

"Well atleast you know he loves you...." He says and I chuckle. "Nice car." Hannah says as she looks at it. Her obsession with cars was something else. She takes the bat to it and Zade yells out.

"You crazy bitch. Stop it." He says to her as I raise my arm to stab his girlfriend. "No... Zara stop." He says

"Stay still then." I say. I knew one thing about Veronica and that was her allergy to peanuts. I take the crushed peanuts out my pocket and shove them in her mouth as Zade was watching Hannah break all the windows and mirrors. The alarm blaring but the place was empty and desserted it seemed.

"Fuck you Zara..." Zade says. "You think this will hurt me?"

"I dont know but it makes me feel better." I say smiling. Zara starts coughing and opens her eyes. "I cant breathe... I cant breathe...." she says sitting up.

"Whats wrong with her."

"I taste peanuts." She says and Zade takes a step back. "She needs her epipen."

"Go get it. You might miss the grand finale." I say and he pulls his own hair. "Fuck Zara I am sorry I am sorry okay?"

"I dont care." I say as Hannah stops and sighs.

"Get the epipen." Hannah says. "Or dont..."

"Youre fucking crazy. Zara stop." He says before he takes a step forward. I taze the struggling Veronica again and he lets out a sound of dispair as if I broke him.

"Maybe she wont survive this?" I say.

"I got the pen." Hannah says emptying Veronica's purse.

"Zara... please.." Zade says as I look at the pen. He then just runs over to me tackling me to the ground. Hannah tazes him and he falls off of me passing out.

I hit Veronica with the epipen and watch her breathe out seconds after.

"Fuck..." She says as she looked at Zade. The knife hit his shoulder and I think it was his existing wound.

I get up as she scrambles over to him.

"Next time I see either of you... I am going to kill you both..." I tell them. "And my boyfriend can cover up those crimes." I smile at them as Zade regained consciousness.

"Come on lets go." Hannah says as we walk off and get in the car. I was shaking that is how scared I was that Zade would kill me. I knew his weak spot was Veronica. My brother had the simp kink. He loved that girl more than life.

We drive off and leave as Hannah and I are in some kind of adrenaline rush on how the fuck we got away with this.

We probably drove for about 10 minutes when I see police sirens behind me. "Fuck..." I say.

"Okay lets act calmly." Hannah says and I pull over. Did someone see us? Jesus.

"Hey." I say looking at the police officer as I rolled my window down.

"Hi. Could you both step out the car please?" He says and I nod getting out.

"Is this your vehicle?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, my boyfriend's." I say and he nods. "License and registration."

I grab them ans hand them over. "You have blood on your face." He says to me and I frown. My lip was busted it seemed and Julian's blood got on my face.

"Oh bit my lip." I say and he frowns. "Really? We had a call saying two girls were beating up another woman and a man. Also took a baseball to his car..."

"Okay?"

"And you look exactly like how they described you." He continues.

"Are you going to arrest us officer?" Hannah asks. Or can we make another deal?"

"No youre under arrest." He says. I look at Hannah who shrugs. "Thought thats how a porn movie starts? Must have happened in real life?"

"No." The police officer says. "Does not happen in real life."

Next thing I know, Hannah and I are sat in the station. "We really were gassed for a second."

"Shhhh." I tell Hannah. "Deny deny deny."

"Okay." She chuckles. "Sorry about this girl..."

"Are you crazy. Ive had the most fun ever. Maybe I have a kink for criminality." She says and I laugh. "Shhhhh." I tell her again.

"Okay..." the police officer says.  Behind him was Roman and Julian.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say confused.

"There is a tracking device on Kain's car." Roman says. "He said he hasnt heard from you for the whole day and then said his car was appearing in New Jersey. Julian then told me what you asked him..." He says as the offficer leaves. We got to the car but it was being towed and said you was arrested.

"For God sakes." I mumble. "Kain is going to kill me."

"Youre covered in blood." Roman says frowning.

"Come on... you guys are free to go." Julian says. "What do you mean?"

"I called my mom. She pulled some strings." He says

"Your mom is?" Hannah asks confused.

"The best lawyer in the State although my father does argue against that." He smirks. "Shes also best friends with the state attorney. She let this go. Come on. Can we go now?" Julian asks me.

"Did anyone tell Kain I have been arrested?" I ask and they nod. "Yeah well... he did make us come all the way here?"

"I didnt ask you to?" I say to Julian who just laughs. I get the keys back for Kain's car.

"You okay to drive?" Roman asks me. "Yeah." I say as I rub my head.

"How about you two go with Roman. Ill drive Kain's car back." Julian says to me taking the key back out of my hand. "Okay." I say starting to feel my body ache and my head hurt. I was tired and tonight has been a god damn lot...

I get in the passenger seat and sigh. "You good?" Roman asks me and I nod.

"What possessed you to go find your brother?" He asks. "You know he is not a safe person."

"I had to get my revenge..." I say sighing. "Im not even done. Im gonna make his life miserable." I mumbled shutting my eyes as I leaned my head back.

"Youre gonna get yourself killed Zara."

"Julian... calm down." Hannah says in the back.

"Im Roman." He says making me laugh. "Sorry. You guys are all confusing. Who is it that looked alike?"

"Kai and Julian." I say. "Oh yeah..." she says. "Anyway... pretty boy thats how it goes in the streets." She says. "You cant let someone have the last word. You have to let them know they cant come back."

"You guys are crazy." Roman sighs. "You couldve pressed charges?"

"We dont snitch Roman." She giggles. "You should spend a few says in the Bronx."

"Okay calm down." Roman says rolling his eyes. "Im gonna take you guys back to Kain's penthouse." He says and I just nod. "Given the security there, I think its safer."

"Were big girls." Hannah chuckles. "But I will stay in the penthouse for sure."

I fall asleep the rest of the journey and wake up with Roman tapping my shoulder. Tired, I just crash in Kain's bed with Hannah.

When I wake up the next morning, it seemed like someone ran over my body. I get up and shower and change into clothes. I lay some clothes out for Hannah who was still asleep. I had to go to work this evening but I was contemplating if I was up for it.

I walk into the kitchen and I see Kain sitting at the island. He looked as beautiful as always peacefully in his white tshirt and grey sweats. He was scrolling through his phone before he looked up and sees me. His green eyes pierced right through me.

"Good morning." I say trying to smile. He gets up and walks over to me. He puts his hand on my cheek and looks at my face examing me.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He asks me.

"Dont start." I say. "You tracking me now?"

"I was worried?"

"I cant live in fear. I had to do something and I did." I smile. "God youre a psychopath." He says as he rolled his eyes. "Fuck that. Youre done... do not find them again."

"Okay." I tell him. "How was your thing?" I ask him and he just sighs pulling me in wrapping his arms around me. It felt good to have him back. He smelt like home.

"I love you..."  I tell him as I look at him. "Glad youre back."

He presses his lips against mine and I forgot the pain of my busted lip for a second. I part my lips feelings his tongue slide through..

Deep into the make out, I hear someone clear their throat behind me making me break the kiss and Kain lets go of me.

"This seems really cute and what not..." Hannah says making me laugh.

"Hi Hannah." Kain says.

"Hello Kain. How was modelling?" She smiles.

"How was going on a assault spree with my girlfriend?"

"Fun actually. Anytime." She says smiling at me. "My uber is outside... I have to go home and get ready for work." She pouts.

"So do I." I chuckle. "Ill see you later." I say and she nods. "Bye Kain!" She yells as she left.

"Your friends so goofy." He tells me sitting down.

"Shes a good friend." I chuckle. I was happy to have her in my life. "Because she came with you?"

"Would you have?" I ask him.

"Why would you ask this?" He says rolling his eyes. "So you would not?"

"Shut up." He says rolling his eyes. "You making it out like I do fuck all for you, I literally left work and flew back home."

"I never said that..." I say confused. "I know you would do anything for me?" I walk over to him kissing his face and his lips.

"I have a work dinner with my management team. You want to come?" He asks me.

"I have work..."

"But I told them you were coming." He says and I just look at him. "They were kind of excited to meet you."

"Meet me? Why?"  I ask confused.

"Well you are my girlfriend?" He says.

"Sorry Kain, I have to go make money." I say kissing his cheek. "Next time?"

"You expect me to commit crimes with you but me... I cant get a dinner from you?"

"Okay fine. Ill call in sick." I say tired of this narrative that I was a shitty girlfriend. "Come ill buy you whatever you want..." He says smiling as he gets up. "I want a whole new outfit."

"Anything for my brat." He says as he pulls me along. With the distractions of Kain, I completely forget to even let work know I was not coming.

Kain pulls my chair out and I sit down at the table of a fancy place. Didn't know these places even existed before I met Kain. The place was beautiful, black gold and green themed. Has a few plants everywhere. A random koi pond in the middle..

We did go shopping in deed and I also had my lashes, hair and nails done. I had a feeling Kain just wanted to show me off? I had on a dark green satin tight dress on that had one strap and came to my knees with a high slit matched with the same coloured heels with straps. My hair fell down my shoulders in waves, curled a little after a fresh blow dry. My hair was naturally dark and wavy but usually a frizzy mess if I didn't manage it.

"Its so nice to meet you Zara." One of the ladies says. There was three of them, fairly young ish- all middle aged I would say. Probably younger. Katie, Jane and Jemima were Kain's management team. He also had assistant named Eva who often followed him around. If Kain was going to certain places, he had a driver and security because people often swarmed him in those public spaces. Even out shopping today we had whispets, glares and the occasional girl coming up asking for a picture.

I wasnt so sure why they liked him because he was absolutely rude to them. I think its just a known fact and is drawing more appeal.

"Do you know me? Why do you want a picture with me? Thats fucking weird." He would say and the girls red face would be enough for me to wanna let the ground swallow me.

"Its nice to meet you guys too." I say as I smiled at them. "We always see you on his Instagram, and pictured out together and we had to beg him to meet you?" Jemima says and I chuckle. "Its like he was hiding you away from us? Were great people Kain known you since you was 12." Katie says

"Okay aunties. Calm down." Kain says as they laugh. He had his hand on my tigh as usual and his thumb was softly going over my skin.

"Im pretty sure Kain tells you this all the time, but my God Zara youre beautiful." Jane says and I feel all three of them staring at me. I blink a few times and smile at them.

"Actually he doesn't say it all the time..." I say looking at Kain who rolled his eyes. The ladies laugh and I give Kain a playful push. He just smiles at me leaning in pressing a kiss on my lips.

We order food and drinks and the ladies ask about how Kain and I met.

"I went on a school trip to some museum. His little brother Roman also went on the same school trip with his school. We were like 16. We hung out a lot that day and then became friends." I say. One day I saw Roman out few years later and he was with Kain, introduced us."

"That so wholesome." Jane says.

"Hows it working with Kain?" I ask.

"Well, great because hes good at what he does. Its that he just sees this as a hobby or part time. He could be everywhere but he wants to be seen less almost." Jemima says

"We get it, he doesn't have to do this but it be nice to see you do more." Katie says. "We have so many deals come our way for Kain but he is so picky and depends on his mood."

"If they want to take pictures of me fine but I cant put my life on hold and keep flying places to model stuff." He says making me laugh.

"Whats you guys' favourite project?" I ask them.

"Its probably the Versace perfume commercial you did last year. That was epic. In the dessert." Katie says and the rest agree. Funny enough the picture of that was hung in Kain's parents house of him jst holding the perfume standing in the dessert in a black suit.

"That was pretty epic." I say as Kain just smiles at me. He loved it when I was into whatever he did.

"Has anyone ever told you... you could be a model?" Jemima asks me and I chuckle.

"I dont have the height or the body to be a model." I say knowing I had wider hips and thick thighs and an ass. Kain just rolled his eyes at me.

"Not really. The standard of modelling has really changed." Katie says. "And runway is changing. I could see you being editorial. Also your body is amazing. That dress..." Jemima says and I chuckle. "Youre like the figure of a coke bottle. Slim thick."

"Okay okay..." Kain says. "You guys wanna stop checking out my girlfriend?"

"No." Katie says smiling. "Honestly you should think about it. We would be more than happy to launch that career. I think you kind of have a buzz around you anyway given Mr Popular here."

"I dont know if being known because of your boyfriend is great?" I say and she shakes her head.

"You capitalize off of whatever is infront of you? Your relationship and whole friendship group seems quite popular in the press."

"I think thats because of their parents and money..." I chuckle and he rolled his eyes. "Julian's parents are always in the news getting murders off."

"That is true." Kain chuckles.

"So you have a think about it." Katie says as she knocks back her drink. "I think you would be huge."

I look at Kain who just looks at me. Was the whole point of this dinner to get me into his job? He did not want his working class girlfriend to be just that. Was he trying to change me or help me for the better? I wasnt sure. Kain never came out and told me I was not good enough. He spoiled me? Or was that him just dressing me? Ever since I started dating him he has gifted me so much and all I have been wearing was designer. My mind was kind of spinning as we went outside saying goodbye to the ladies.

I get into the car and Kain starts driving. We sit in sikence for a while..

"You okay?" He asks me. I look at him and just try to sort my thoughts.

"Are you trying to like upgrade me?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks frowning. "As in you kind of changed my whole wardrobe, all I wear is designer stuff you buy me." I say

"So I want my girlfriend for have nice things is a bad thing?" He says taking his hand off my thigh.

"What was the point of this whole meeting?" I ask him. "To pimp me out into a better more your lifestyle kind of job?" I was so irritated and slipping into anger.

"Youre so goddamn insecure about yourself that you think thats what I think." He snaps at me.

"Youre a phony pretentious bastard." I yell back at him. "Fuck you Zara. Always trying to make me into the bad guy."

"You are the fucking bad guy!" I say

"Fine. See what you are without me." He says to me slipping into his anger but I was too pissed to see.

"Im a fully functioning adult without you Kain. You just think youre so important."

"I mean nothing to you?" He says just staring out onto the road. We get to his penthouse and I get out the car slamming the car door shut.

"You think youre creating and building me like a fucking doll to fit into your world. Youre not that guy Kain. Youre not that fucking important in life. Youre just a spoiled brat with a trust fund." Kain grabs my arms pulling me back before I enter the building.

"And you are?" He says. "Youre a delusional brat who comes from nothing and nobody."

"Im not your charity case." I scream at him pushing him off me but he wouldn't let go. His words cut me deep as he usually never made me feel like shit because of my background.

"Get off of me. Get off of me!" I scream at him but as people were now watching us, the door man opened the door as he tried to guide us in. I had started to fight Kain off slapping and scratching at him.

Kain just shoved me into the building making me fall onto the doorman before he walked off. I stand up straight yelling after him that he is a piece of shit. He just put his hand in his pocket and ran his fingers through his hair disappearing.

I walk into the lifts and press 45. I look at my phone and see an email pop through having tears blur my vision.

"Termination of employment..." I read. Due to missing too many days and lack of communication ...

"Oh my God." I say breaking down even more. I have fucked up my whole job to go eat dinner with Kain and be manipulated.

Rosie opens the door and looks at me. "Can I stay with you tonight?"

"Yes. Oh my God what happened?" She says pulling me into the house.

"I had a fight with Kain." I say feeling like my whole body was soulless... I walk into the apartment and wipe my tears. My make up probably was a mess.

"Atleast you look great. This dress!" She says hugging me. "Come lets get you a shot." She says dragging me to the bar. She had on nothing but a little pink silk pyjama gown. Her hair was a messy and her cheeks pink.

"Sorry to just come." I tell her. "Is Julian here?"

"Its fine.. no hes out with Kai." She says pushing her hair behind her ear as she pours us shots before shitting down.

"What happened?" She asks. I hear the some heels clicking and I turn around to see a girl I recognize. It was Samantha, Roman's ex.

"Hey.." She says as she smiles at me. "Hey.. Samantha right." I say and she nods. She had on a little black dress and heels on as she looked at Rosie.

"Im heading out. Text me." She says and Rosie nods at her.

As she leaves I look at Rosie who avoided eye contact at all times. Julian and Rosie were probably more complicated than they came across at first. Rosie told me she had a thing for girls too but the only person she loved and will ever love was Julian. Julian didnt seem to have a problem with Rosie fucking girls here and there.

Im not sure if Samantha was included into this suddenly.

"So Samantha has slept with 3 out of 5 of your friendship group?" I say

"She hasnt slept with Kain." Rosie says sighing. "He was covering for me because Roman would probably never talk to me again."

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"In school Samantha and I used to mess around, we just had fun together and this stopped when she started dating Roman because he didnt feel comfortable with it. So I promised him but then that night I was drunk..."

"Oh God. Why is she here now?"

"Were just friends, bumped into her downstairs at the spa." She says. "We had some drinks and then its just escalated."

"Rosie...." I say. "Well theyre not together anymore?"

"Roman's going to be sad..." I say. "You know he likes that girl?"

"Hes been ignoring her for years."

"Because she slept with you..." I say. "Anyway... whats got you and Kain fighting... distract me from my fuck ups."

"He think I am his charity case. I also lost my job because I keep hanging out with Kain instead of going to work."

"Fuck. Well welcome to unemployment life." She says taking another shot with me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.2K 129 40
(Book 1) ~I Really Wanna Be With You. I Gotta Be Real With You~ Lyric A'Kyra Presley had a boring life at the age of 22. She was in nursing scho...
49.9K 981 28
These two boys have hated each other ever since kindergarten but one of them has a crush on the other so one they get partnered for a month long baby...
13.7K 789 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...
239 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...