84th floor.

By loveforloveandfood

Welcome to the residence of 84th floor. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 5

10 2 0
By loveforloveandfood

Zara

I text Kain I was going to be done in about 20 minutes and continue working. I was tired and was not sure why I thought working all day was a good idea, especially night time. The restaurant was busy and I was being pulled everywhere. I have been a manager here for a few months and it has been good but busy. Atleast as a waitress I could clock out but now, I was actually under pressure to preform.

It was a popular Italian restaurant in Brooklyn and the staff was nice and it was a pretty chill environment.

I finish the orders for the freezer and make sure everything was stocked up when I felt a breeze behind me. My brother snatching me in the middle of the night fucked with my head. I was extra paranoid and felt he was going to do something stupid again.

I wasnt that surprised but yet I was? I was his little sister? He was like my parent growing up and he protected me against everything. He was the one that would kick the bullies ass and would always pick me up when I was sad... I wasnt going to wollow in my grief. He was dead to me but I was done worrying about him.

"Hey Zara." Hannah says popping her head into the kitchen. "Last customer is out. Everyone is gone. Place is clean." She says

"Thanks for letting me know Hannah." I say closing the freezer. "Did you get all your tips?" I ask her. "I think someone left a tip for you with Dennis."

"Yes." He gave it to me she smiles. "Thought he was going to pocket it."

"I know thats why I mentioned it?" I chuckle.

"You wanna have a drink?" She asks. Hannah was probably my only friend outside of Kain's friends. We hung out regularly for the last few years after meeting at the restaurant. She was lovely and so kind. All she cared about was making money and going home to sleep. Her good looks got her a lot of high tips. She was one big fat nerd inside though. Her birthday gift was a special edition book and she loved me ever since.

"I would love to but Kain's waiting outside for me." I tell her and she pouts. "Tomorrow?" I say and she nods. "Were both off tomorrow. Lets do a whole night in. I know thats what you live for."

"Really? You know me so well!" She smiles. "You need a ride?" I ask her and she nods. "That be great."

I lock up as Hannah jokes about a customer of the evening who kept ordering mushroom sauce and seemed to be drinking it.

I see Kain standing outside his car leaning against it. He was smoking a cigarette and was watching me. I hoped I wasnt looking all raggedy from all that work.

Hannah hooked her arm into mine as we walked over.

"Hi Kain." Hannah says cheerfully.

"Hello Hannah." He says nodding at her. He found her always so goofy. "You ever gonna let me drive the BMW?"

"Do you even have a license Hannah?" He asks as she looked at the blacked out car. He loved his cars, obsessed maybe? Roman and him had one shared interest apart from sports: cars. The two would spend hours talking or driving cars or watching Formula1.

"You do not have to be so loud?" Hannah says getting in the back seat as Kain laughs. He pulls me in kissing my lips. "Good shift?" He asks and I nod. I was just happy he was here, I felt almost unsafe when he wasnt around. He opens the passenger door for me and I get in.

"What did you get up to?" I ask him.

"I had dinner with Rosie." He says and I nod. Funny enough, him and Rosie had a lot in common giving they were both in the fashion industry. Rosie obsessed with anything fashion and Kain appeared on every fashion magazine out there.

Hannah lived 10 minutes drive away from the restaurant. So did I but Kain lived all the way in Manhattan. Hannah and I chatted the way through about her new obsession with a book.

"Thanks guys. See you tomorrow Zara." She says as she gets out. "Bye!" I yell after her. Kain reverses out and drives us back to his Penthouse.

"Thought you was off tomorrow?" He asks

"Yeah. I am." I tell him. "Hannah and I are going to lay on her sofa and drink wine whilst watching trash reality tv." I tell him and he nods.

"Is there a possibility you can take two days off? I am flying to LA for work. Thought you could come with me." He says.

"Not really, I cant get anyone to cover me that short notice? I also have to plan ahead." I say annoyed. "My job isnt a joke?"

"Never said it was a joke Jesus." He says rolling his eyes. What I made at the restaurant is probably what he makes just blinking.

"I cant do it." I tell him.

"Fine." He says. "I do not understand why you have to be in a freaking mood about it? Just wanted to spend time with you?" He says making me feel bad.

"Next time." I tell him as I look at him. He just focused on the road, on hand on the wheel as his other hand rested on my thigh as it always does. He gives me a look for a second and a nod.

"You in tights does something to me." He says as his fingers pushed my dress up.

"Focus on the road Kain." I tell him. "I am off next weekend."

"Lets do something next weekend. We can go to Roman's island." He says. "He wanted to go away for after their game next weekend?"

"Its the fact that you guys have just been gifted islands." I chuckle. He laughs and just shakes his head. "Ill buy you one." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Roman's one is just closer to go for a weekend." He says.

"So everybody going?" I ask and he nods as he parks the car getting out. "Unless you dont want to... it can be just us."

"No..." I laugh as I walk into the building with Kain. I say hi to the doorman and Kain takes my hand. It was nearly 3am and I was tired but I know Kain had other plans as he hands were travelling around my body.

I found a drunk Julian and Rosie as Kain was waiting for the lift. "Look..." I say as he had put his arm around me. He looks up and sees Rosie and Julian laughing in the lobby as they was looking at the big aquarium.

"Oh God." He says. "Yo." He says and they both look up.

"Heyyoooo." Julian says as he takes Rosie's hand dragging her along. She held her heels in her hands. She wore a gold little dress and looked stunning as usual. Her blonde hair was a golden almost shade and she looked like a freaking goddess.

"Thats where we were going. The lifts." Rosie says and I laugh at the two.

"You guys seem like you had a great night out." I say and Rosie hugs meYou look so pretty. Im so happy youre okay."

"Yeah... thanks Rose." I chuckle. "Okay. Go to bed you too." Kain says peeling Rosie off of me.

"We are for sure going to bed." Julian smirks as he gets into the lift wrapping his arms around Rosie kissing her face as she giggles.

"This is disgusting." Kain says as he presses 45 and 84. "Get out. Get out." He says as the lift opens up on their floor.

"Byeeeee! Lets have brunch tomorrow!" Rosie screams as the lift door shuts.

"Everyday there is a dinner or a brunch. Do you guys ever cook and stay home?"

"Whats the point of that?" He asks. "But you cook for me anytime." He says pulling me in kissing my lips. Although I was exhausted, it was like a new burst of energy comes into me when Kain touched me.

He drags me out of the lift and pressing his code as he tries to not break the kiss making me laugh as he missed the code and it beeped. He tries again and he gets it right this time.

"Youre so lame." I say laughing as we walk into the penthouse. He picks me up and walks up the stairs as I scream out. He puts me on the bed as he takes off his shirt and hovers over me. "Youre so beautiful its unreal." He says as his lips kiss me everywhere.

He takes my dress off and presses his lips back on mine. He rips my tights off my skin making me gasp. "Did you have to..." I mumble and he chuckles. He loved the tights. He pushes my panties aside as his fingers tease me making me moan out. He puts two fingers in me making me moan louder as I dig my nails into his shoulder. "Fuck... Kain." I moan out as he pumps his fingers in me building me up until I come crashing down shutting my eyes as I feel the wave come over me. He takes his fingers out and pushes them into my mouth. "You gonna fuck me?" I ask him.

"Ask nicely." He says smirking.

"Please?" I say as he presses his lips against me kissing me hard before he slides into me.

The next morning, I roll out of bed and head into the toilet as Kain was still asleep. I get downstairs to find myself something to eat when I see a random girl in the kitchen scaring the life out of me as they moved around the dark. I screamed out of shock and stepped back.

"Oh my God." A girl says. I switch on the lights finally and sigh grabbing my chest. My heart was about to come out of my chest.

"You scared me." I say

"Your scream scared me." She says. She stood there in nothing but a men's hoodie.

I watch Kain run into the kitchen panicked maybe because of my screams. "You okay?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah." I say. He looks up at the girl confused. "Who are you and why are you in my kitchen?"

"Half naked?" I add on.

"Eh..." She starts and I watch a sleepy Roman who was rubbing his eyes walk into the kitchen shirtless in just his boxers.

"You must be fucking crazy." Kain says to Roman who looked around. "I didn't even know you were here."

"My bad. This is Yasmin." He says.

"Im gonna go back upstairs." The girl says feeling completely humiliated. Roman opens the fridge but Kain stops him slamming it shut.

"I told you dont use my place as a fuck pad." He says to his brother. "Move out and find your own place to fuck these girls superstar."

"Yeah yeah.." Roman says opening the fridge again. "But I like living at home? Mom makes me those eggs I like in the morning."

"Youre so lame." Kain says disgusted. "You just mad mom doesnt cook for you." He says smirking. Kain rubs his eyes and breathes out.

"Why was there screaming?" He asks.

"She scared me." I say. "I wasnt expecting anyone here?"

"Also maybe shes been kidnapped from her house in the middle of the night?" He says to Roman. "You idiot."

"Oh shit yeah." He says putting the water bottle down. "Sorry Zara... I forgot completely."

"Its fine. Im all good." I tell him. "Just a bit jumpy."

"Glad youre safe and back." He says and I nod. "Come on lets go back to bed its too early." I say grabbing Kain's hands dragging him along.

We sat at brunch with the rest of the gang outside in the sun. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Roman and Kai went to speak to a friend they saw sitting at a different table and had joined them it seemed as we had finished our brunch.

"Oh shit, Kain look its Stella Van Roth." Rosie says to Kain pointing at the woman walking through the place.

"Who?" I ask.

"Shes one of the editors of Vogue. You worked with her right? Kain introduce us." She says to him and he rolled his eyes. "I want to be on the cover of Vogue too?"

"I think the cover of Instagram is more your thing?" Kain says proud of his joke. "I will stab you with this fork." She threatens and he chuckles getting up. "Hurry up..."

I watch the two go and approach the woman. She was in her fourties and looked elegant as fuck. She kissed Kain's cheek and then Rosie's as they chatted.

"I ate too much food." Julian groans out as he leans back in his chair. I did not spend much one on one time with the Reynolds's brother. I liked him and Kai but I did not really have a relationship with them outside of Kain which I could say I did for Roman and Rosie.

"Julian." I say. "If I asked you for a favour without telling Kain could I trust you to do so?" I ask him.

"Depends." He says. "Will it hurt my friend?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"I want to track down my brother... Kain said he went to Texas but I need to know for sure where he is... so I can feel safe? I just feel useasy..."

"And you do not want Kain to know because..."

"Because he will worry about me." I say and he nods. "I can sort that." He says and I smile.

"Youre my favourite gang member." I say and he laughs. "Really? Thought it was Roman."

"Youre on this bullshit too?" I ask him and he laughs. One thing he would do was found a joke in everything.

Kain and Rosie return and so do Roman and Kai.

"Maybe I am going to start working for Vogue. She wants to do a piece on me." Rosie smiles.

"About you?" Kai asks. "Billionaire's daughter takes pictures on Instagram and spends day criticizing people's outfit. The end." Kai says and Rosie smacks him a few times.

"Ouch?" Kai laughs. "Joking sis damn."

"Well, I havent today but Kai your outfit sucks. Is that Tommy Hilfiger from 2021?" She says looking at the shirt he was wearing. Roman laughs as Kai looks at his shirt.

"Not sure why youre laughing. You wore this outfit last week. You think I didnt notice?" She asks Roman who looks at the dark grey top he was wearing.

"Okay okay do me." Julian says and Rosie rolled her eyes. "I dress you?" She says. He wore a cream coloured shirt from YSL and matching pants.

"You look great Zara. Love that two piece, especially the colour on your skin." She says. I was wearing a burnt orange two piece dress with no sleeves or straps and black YSL heels, I was hoping Rosie did not know I wore them last week.

"Thanks." I say smiling. "How come Kain never gets any problems?"

"Kain has an actual stylist who sends him clothes that is why. He gets all his shit for free so that he is photographed with them for promotion." Rosie says.

"So do you?" Julian says and Rosie just looks at him. "Why did you have to add me in to it?"

This place was very popular it seemed. I watch Kain and Roman's mother appear with their two little sisters Charlie and Hailey. They were so adorable and cute but like their brothers, spoiled brats.

"Oh God." Kain mumbles.

"Hey mom." Roman smiles. She sees us and walks over.

"Hey guys." She smiles. "The girls wanted to have some brunch so pulled them out of school today for an us day." She says as she kisses Roman's cheek as he gets up. She walks over to Kain and he gets up kissing his mother's cheek.

"Hi Mrs Kattan." The rest say in unison. Kai shadow boxes Hailey next to him who rolled her eyes. "Still lame as an adult hitting 30?"

"Im 20?" Kai says to her.

"30 is the only way up." She tells him making me laugh.

"We just finished and were leaving." Roman tells his mother who nods. She looked prim and proper in a fitted white dress and a matching Hermes bag.

"You girls look so cute." Rosie says as she looks at the girls. Hailey was older and had her own style going. She rocked high skinny jeans and a white cropped blouse. She had a chanel bag swung across her body.

"Thanks." Hailey smiles.

"So they do not get a fashion police run down?" Roman asks her.

"Anyway... were going to sit down." Mrs Kattan says. She looked at me and smiled. She just looked at my two piece and I suddenly felt very exposed with my middle out and no sleeves.

Julian texts me an address and I look at him and he just nods at me as we get up to leave. The asshole was in New Jersey. We end up going to a few stores where they did stupid shopping and buying random stuff. I saw Roman pick up a shirt for 5000 dollars. Kain buys me random stuff Rosie picked up. She was dressing everyone it seemed.

"Can you drop me off at Hannah?" I ask Kain who nods. "Yeah sure." He says as we got in the car with Kai and Roman.

"Your friend Hannah is hot how come she doesnt hang out with us?" Kai asks.

"Because she doesnt like to hang out in general." I chuckle. "Were having a wine night in."

"How... nice?" Kain says and I roll my eyes. "What time you leaving?" I ask Kain.

"Soon as possible... Jet is ready." He says and I nod. Maybe it was good Kain was going to be gone for two days and I could be by myself and be normal again.

"Well if youre going we got into the wrong car." Kai says smacking Roman. "Laters dude. Bye Zara." Roman says getting out as they get into Julian's car.

Kain drives me over the Hannah's place as he parks the car infront of her crappy apartment block. "How you gonna get home?"

"I dont know? Get an uber." I say. "Im going to be gone anyway. Use this car." He says handing me the keys .

"How you gonna get home?" I ask. "Uber?" He chuckles. He orders and Uber and I pull him in kissing his lips. "Youre the best boyfriend ever." I say happy. I loved driving his car, especially this one the BMW.

We get out the car and I watch the Uber pull up. "Im going to miss you." I tell him and he smiles at me pulling me in. "I fucking hope so." He says as he kisses me. "Go the guy is waiting." I say and he nods letting go.

I watch him leave and head into the building. I check how long it will take me to New Jersey so I can start planning my revenge. My brother was not getting away with this and neither was that stupid redhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858 44 12
A story around two brothers and their love interest. Who loves each other more than anything in the world. Zayan Yusuf is the biggest business tycoo...
58.2K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
6.6K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
62.9K 3.7K 33
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...