JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

Smoothie

214 6 0
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Joshua

Type : Angst and cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen all get along well - well, all except for two people : Jeonghan and Joshua. During trainees era they were fine together and was good friends but since the beginning of the group, they've never been able to get along, and there's something electric in the air whenever they meet, which is starting to make the atmosphere heavy and unbearable, At every live show, at every training session, every time they're in the same room, they look at each other badly, don't talk to each other and avoid each other as much as possible, except that today, for the choreography they're doing, they need to do a scene together, back to back.

When the two men heard their choreographer's idea, they weren't happy at all, but unfortunately they don't have much choice, so even though the hours of training have stopped, they continue to work together in the piece, obviously trying not to kill each other, even if the idea sometimes crosses each other's minds, they try to forget the hatred just long enough to train.

" This part is really starting to piss me off, we're never going to make it." Say the American angry

" Look Joshua we'll calm down first, I'll go get some smoothie so we can relax and we'll pick it up after."

" How do you know I like smoothie when I'm angry and not in a good mood ? "

" We've known each other for a long time now even if we don't like each other I still pay attention to what you order."

" What goes into my smoothie every time ? " Joshua crosses his arms over his chest.

" Red fruit and lime."

The American is speechless, none of the members can remember that he likes lime so why does he ? He always keeps an eye on his eldest and he doesn't like him just because the boy doesn't like him, but with what's just happened he really wonders whether Jeonghan doesn't like him or not.

With a furtive glance he analyzes Jeonghan from top to bottom and once his eyes land on the older boy's face he realizes that the latter's cheeks are flushed, and that his breathing is slightly more ragged than earlier, Joshua frowns slightly and approaches the older boy, the elder swallows and doesn't move, he's as if petrified on the spot and the American really comes to stand a few centimetres away from his elder and places the back of his hand on Jeonghan's forehead.

" You're burning up ! Are you sure you're all right, you're not sick ? "

" What are you worried about ? I thought you didn't like me.."

Joshua rolls his eyes and he feels more and more that Jeonghan is starting to run out of strength, the older boy's body wobbles slightly and Joshua catches him, before he falls, when he sees the older boy's eyes close he starts to panic, he comes to carry his elder on his back and he carries him to the blond's room, once inside it he places his elder's body on the bed and he fetches a glove filled with water and he comes to put it on the older boy's forehead to bring down the boy's temperature.

After this, he decides to let the older boy sleep peacefully, and fetches the smoothies that Jeonghan had wanted to take a few minutes earlier. Once at the bar, he takes his drink and that of the older boy, then returns to Jeonghan's room, where he realizes that the older boy is awake and looking a little better.

The American hands him his drink, the older man is surprised and takes a while to react, but he takes his smoothie in his hand anyway and thanks the younger man before starting to drink his drink. The older man is even more shocked, because the flavors that make up his drink are the same as usual, which means Joshua knows his tastes.

" Do you know my favorite tastes for smoothie ? "

" Raspberry and blueberry. That's what your smoothie made of, isn't it ? "

" Yes, I pay attention to everything, you're still one of the members of our group, and honestly I've never disliked you, I just don't like you because you don't like me."

" I don't love you for some stupid reason, I assure you. I'm just extremely afraid of how I really feel about you. You're so perfect, so sweet, kind to everyone, calm and sincere, you're open and passionate about everything you do.I just think hating you was easier for me than admitting that.... "

Jeonghan can't even finish his sentence, his words catch in his throat, and as Joshua realizes that the rest of the explanations will never come he starts to speak himself, he puts one of his hands on one of Jeonghan's thighs and caresses it gently.

" I've never hated you, quite the opposite in fact. I've always admired you from the start, I've always been captivated by your beauty, and your gentleness and delicacy I tried to be close to you but you spent your time ignoring me so I started to do the same. I tried to forget the budding feelings I had for you, but in the end I think it's impossible for me to forget my real feelings for you."

Slowly Jeonghan turns his head towards Joshua's, trying to speak again, but the American prevents him from doing so by kissing him. At first, the elder struggles to react, his cheeks starting to burn again, but on reflection he tells himself that he's been dreaming of this moment too, so making the most of it is the best possible solution.

He lets Joshua dominate him and do what he wants, the younger man's tongue slips into the older man's mouth and the latter lets out a soft, barely audible moan when he feels his younger man's pink muscle playing with his tongue, the exchange is still soft and pleasant despite the passionate turn it takes, Joshua ends up letting his hands come to rest on Jeonghan's hips and the older man puts his hands in the younger man's hair, slowly the heat in the room increases and the desire takes up more and more space.

Nevertheless, Jeonghan ends up pushing Joshua away slightly because he's out of breath and doesn't feel ready to do more than that. The American grins when he sees his elder's flushed face, and when Jeonghan realizes that Joshua has a mocking smile at the corner of his lips, he starts to pout, He hides his sweet face between his hands and the black-haired boy starts to giggle, taking the blond in his arms and the latter finally letting himself go in the younger man's arms, he embraces the boy in his turn and places his head properly in his younger's neck.

" I didn't think you were so shy Hannie-ya.."

" It's weird to hear you say that nickname again after so long..."

" I said it at first, when you called me Shuji-ya before we lost each other through our feelings. "

" I never thought we'd get this far together. We got on well at first and didn't let our feelings get the better of us... and out of fear and jealousy on my side we ended up growing apart and hating each other."

" Now that we've got everything out in the open, we can stop hating each other and start being a wonderful duo."

" I want you to be my boyfriend Shuji-ya, please... we've wasted a lot of time and I want us to stop wasting precious time on childish nonsense..."

" I agree, now we can really become what we've always wanted to be."

Jeonghan starts giggling and he pulls away slightly from Joshua, their eyes meet and they return to kissing delicately and tenderly, they're not at all looking to go any further than simple sweet and innocent kisses, after a few seconds spent like this, Joshua really pulls away from his boyfriend and he takes his smoothie in hand again, the door of the room open at this moment.

" Jeon- oh ? You're in the same room and you're not looking to kill each other ? That's quite a surprise. " Say the leader a little smirk on his lips.

" Cheollie-hyung ~ you know very well that their hatred is a lie to mask their true feelings, for fear that it will cause problems or that one won't feel what the other feels."

" Chan-ah ? How do you know all this ? " Ask Jeonghan

" The other members may be blind but I'm not, hate hides love, that's all. " Said Chan as he came up to Seungcheol.

The maknae giggles as he sees the slightly swollen lips of his two elders and Jeonghan's red face.

" Cheollie-hyung come with me let's let this wonderful little couple really discover each other in delicacy."

" Thirty seconds, since when do you call him that ? " Jeonghan asks, referring to the nickname Chan says to the leader.

" Since we've been a couple..." Chan winks lightly at Jeonghan and places a kiss on his lover's cheek then walks away, Jeonghan and Joshua are speechless and Seungcheol blushing as he follows Chan. Jeonghan and Joshua find themselves alone again.

" I didn't expect this, honestly..."

" Me neither, but they're pretty cute together all the same."

" I'm really happy for them, and I'm happy for us too, all thanks to our smoothie.."

" We should have wanted a smoothie all along we could have been a couple longer. "

Joshua shrugs, telling himself that it's not so bad because it's better late than never, and now that they've admitted their feelings and the false hatred has dissipated, nothing can stop the whole group from being happy.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.5K 168
So, this book it's only OS with the JiHan, enjoy <33 ( Other's ship present in some os : ChanCheol, JunHao, SoonHoon, Minwon, Verkwan...) " Soft, hot...
5.2K 233 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
8.5K 125 11
- forced marriage type of melodrama -seventeen //Joshua hong
131K 6.3K 22
"Some ships are really meant to sail." --- Jihan fan fiction by eternal_jihan --- Highest rankings ♡: #1 in Seventeen #1 in Jihan