BTS Oneshots (Bottom Hobi)

By vhopehoseokie

Requests are openβœ¨οΈπŸƒ I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request... More

Disclaimer
My little Omega ~Hopekook ( Part-1)
My Little Omega~Hopekook (part-2)
My Little Omega~ Hopekook ( Part-3)
My Little Omega~ Hopekook (M) End
My Little Omega~Hopekook (M)Bonus
My Darling Wifey~2seok
My Darling Wifey~2seok(M)
My Forced Husband~NamSeok(M)
My Forced Husband~Namseok
You are my Hope~Namjihope(M)
My Forced Husband~Namseok(M)
You are my Hope~Namjihope
You are my Hope~Namjihope(M)
You are my Hope~Namjihope(M) Alternate Ending

586 40 7
By vhopehoseokie

Summary:
Jimin and Jhope are married for 5 years and it's a love come arranged marriage. They both met in college and fell in love. They both have a two year old daughter named Park Aera, who goes to kindergarden. Jimin works as a manager in Kim corporations and Hoseok is a home baker and take orders. Suddenly Jimin feels like he fell out of love with Hoseok and things gets complicated when he meets a guy named Taemin through his best friend Kai. What happens when Hobi gets to know about Jimin's relationship with a guy? What would be the life of Hobi when he leaves the home with his daughter and starts to work with his childhood bestfriend Namjoon? This series of oneshots reveal how life gets ruined when a person tries to cheat.

Warnings:
Mpreg, malelactation, smut, cheating, cursing and psychological abuse.

.

Park Jimin: 28 years old

Jung Hoseok: 29 years old

Park Aera: 2 years old

Lee Taemin: 25 years old

________________________________________

At night 10

Hobi is now making mixing the cake batter and some cookie batter as he received few orders which has to delieved the next day. He has already made dinner and even fed porridge to his two year baby Park Aera who was now sleeping soundly. He didn't eat his dinner as he want to eat it with his husband Jimin. He used to come home before 8 but now it was already 10 and he hasn't returned yet. It has became an habit for Jimin to come home late for past few months.

.

He finished mixing it, kept the batter inside the oven and set the time for 45 minutes. In the mean time, he washed all the vessels and the bowls he used for baking. He took the cake out, cremè coated it and decorated it. He put the cookies in the jar and made everthing ready for tomorrow delievery. Now the time was 11.30 and he heard the bell sound. When he opened the door, he saw Jimin with a poker face. He hugged and welcomed Jimin with a happy face but Jimin didn't even hugged him back. He went staright to their shared bedroom to fresh up and came after few minutes.

.

Hobi served him the dinner which he kept in the hot box and he also started to eat. Jimin didn't even complemented the food, he just kept on eating without looking at Hobi's face which made Hobi sad. Jimin kept the plate in the sink and went to sleep and still now Jimin hasn't even uttered a single word to Hobi. After washing those plates, Hobi went to their bedroom and he saw Jimin patting his sleeping daughter. As soon as Hobi came in, Jimin kissed Aera and took her to the other room to put her to sleep, so that he can be intimate with his husband Hobi. Hobi very well know that Jimin wants him and let out a loud sigh.

.

As soon as he entered the room, he locked the door and started removing Hobi's dress who was changing the pillow cover. He also removed his dress, pushed Hobi on the bed and hovered over him. He spread Hobi's legs harshly and made his way towards his hole. He stoked his di'ck and pushed it without any warning making Hobi groan in pain. There was no foreplay, no kisses, no hugs, no sweet words, no lube and no love too. He just pushed it without even giving time for Hobi to adjust. He thrusted in a fast pace making Hobi moan in pain. Tears started to flow from his eyes and he clutched the bedsheet tightly. A familiar knot formed in his stomach and he was sure that he's gonna c'um but Jimin didn't slow down his pace and it was more painful for him.

.

"Ahh..Jiminie..slow please..ah"

.

After hearing it, Jimin slowed down a bit but his thrusts were so hard that it perfectly hit Hobi's gspot.

.

"Ahh..gonna c'umm..mm.."

.

After few seconds, Hobi came moaning Jimin's name and Jimin thrusted few times and pulled his di'ck out before cu'ming. He stoked it and came of Hobi's tummy but he didn't moan Hobi's name. He came from his high and fell asleep near Hobi without even giving him a look. Hobi understood that Jimin is kinda maintaining distance with him.

.

Jimin was a really kind and a caring human but now he has changed. He neither behaves kind nor loves Hobi and Hobi himself felt that Jimin is moving away from him. He misses the old Jimin who kisses him and sticks to him like a leech. It's been two months since everything started to change. It was a love cum arranged marriage and they both married with so much of love. They got married after getting their parents' permission and after three years of marriage Aera was born and now she is two years old. She is the exact copy of Jimin and she loves her dada Jimin so much. Jimin showered Hobi with love but now everything seems to be vanished.

.

Jimin plays with Aera, showers her with kisses and hugs her, gets her soft toys, sweets and snacks but maintains some kind of distance with Hobi. It happens for past 2 months and Hobi thought it was just some work pressure but now he could clearly understand that Jimin moving away from him. Hobi was the one who recommended Jimin to Kim Corporations five years ago through his friend Kim Namjoon who is the elder brother Kim Corporations CEO kim Taehyung. They interviewed him and he was employed as the manager. Before that he worked in Lee industries which didn't pay him good.

.
_______________________________________

.
Jimin didn't even tuck Hobi into the blanket, neither cleaned him nor dressed Hobi up. He just tuck himself into the blanket and slept. Suddenly Hobi heard her daughter's crying and he quickly got up from the bed, wiped the cu'm, dressed up and ran towards her room. He breastfed her and he also slept in the same room by cuddling his daughter.

.

At morning, he made breakfast for Jimin and Aera, packed them lunch. Jimin kissed Aera went to work without telling a good bye to Hobi and later Hobi dropped his daughter at knidergarden and delievered the cake orders. Hobi always keeps him busy and he never shows his tiredness.

_________________________________________

.

At an restaurant

Jimin went to a famous restaurant at 6 in evening after completing his work to meet his best friend Kai. They both met at high school and Jimin trusts him a lot. He shares everything with Kai including his personal things.

.

Atlast Kai came there and Jimin ordered the food. Kai asked if why Jimin looks so moody these days.

.

"Kai..you know me very well right? You know how much I love Hoseok and our daughter Aera, but for past few months, I couldn't connect with Hobi. I couldn't love him like the way I loved him during our college days and wedding days. I feel kinda distanced. I honestly don't feel like staying with him. I prefer to stay away from him and thats why I do overwork in office eventhough Hobi insists to come home early. I couldn't even act like I am in love with him. Hobi is a very good husband and more than that very caring mother/ father to Aera. He does baking and he stands on his own legs. It's been five years since we got married and still now he didn't even got a single penny from me. He does baking, takes so many orders, works till midnight and he even delievers the orders promptly in time. He is such a gem and I feel so disgusted about myself for falling out of love" said Jimin with a serious face.

.

"I also can easily understand that Hobi is also feeling that I am distancing myself away from him. Even during making love, I couldn't moan his name and I couldn't even kiss him. I don't know why? I know that I am hurting him and he doesn't deserve so much hurtings from me. I am not hating him Kai, It's just that I couldn't love him further. Everything seems to be stopped kai. I couldn't make it further. I am trying my best to show him some love but I couldn't" said Jimin and shed tears.

.

"It's okay Jimin..just relax. It's normal to feel out of love and I know how much efforts you took to stay in love with him. It's okay Jimin. Speak to him openly and share your feelings. Hobi is a matured person, he knows well about you and can understand you very well more you know and undetstand about yourself. Tell him how you feel and later, you both can part your ways. The key factor that is opening up your feelings to him rather than bottling it up. It can hurt you and also Hobi" said Kai and hugged him. It can even destroy your daughter's future if you delay it further so, go and share how you feel about being in this marriage relationship with him" said Kai and Jimin felt relaxed after listening to Kai's words and after sharing his feelings and emotions with him.

.

Suddenly a person came and touched Kai's shoulders. After seeing that person, Kai's face lit up and he hugged that perosn tightly. Jimin didn't know who that person was but he gave a warm smile when that person sat with them. Kai started to introduce that person to Jimin and he listened to it keenly.

.

"Jimin..This is Lee Taemin. He is 25 years old. He lives in the same apartment where I live. He lives opposite of my house. Atfirst I saw him in the lift and we became best friends. He works as a dance instructor and he is a cute and a happy person.

.

Jimin looked at Taemin and he found Taemin to be cute. He wasn't as tall as Hobi. Both Jimin and Taemin seemed to be of same height. He looked so cute with chubby cheeks, cute printed sweater that covered his paws, had a big bright smile plastered on his face and his finger were quite chubby and they resembled Jimin's finger.

.

Jimin was so mesmerized by Taemin that he even forget to introduced himself to him. Atlast, he came to reality when Taemin giggled at him.

.

"Ohh..Hi..I am park Jimin. 28 years old, I am working as a manager at Kim Corporations. It's nice to meet you too" said Jimin with his eye smile.

.

"I am Taemin. I am working as a dance instructor and I am 25 years old. You look so young" said Taemin making Jimin shy.

.

They all had a very nice talk and they both got to know about each other. Kai felt like he was third wheeling betweem them and so he made some excuses and left the place.

.

"Do you have a boyfriend" blurted Taemin all of a sudden making Jimin nervous.

.

"No..mm..actually I am married... mm.. and I have a two year old daughter" said Jimin looknig down.

.

"Ohh..so sad.. I thought we both have a chance because we both have similar likes and dislikes. Now I am so sad and heart broken. You know what, you are so young to be a father. You look so young, handsome, hot and loving too..hope I get a boyfriend like you" said Taemin with a pout making Jimin feel bad.

.

"Thank you Taemin..and btw..Taemin. we may have a chance because me and my husband are not in good terms. Actually I feel out of love and that is what I was speaking with my friend Kai. Maybe we can take some time and get to know about each other" said Jimin making Taemin smile at him.

.

"Ohh.. thats good..maybe we both can go on a date and lets know about each other. This is my number and you can text me when you are free. Lets fix a date and we can learn about each others hobbies and favourite things" said Taemin.

.

"Thats great.. I am really looking forward for your messages. Hope you text me and let me know about the place and time for our first date" said Jimin.

.

"I will.. mm.. Now I got to go. I will catch you soon. Btw, can I call you Minnie" asked Taemin tilting his head making Jimin coo at his cutness.

.

"Yes.you can.." said Jimin making Taemin smile widely. All of a sudden, he hugged Jimin making him blush and he also hugged him. They both bid good byes and Jimin went to his home.

_____________________________________

Jimin came home early that day. He came sharp at 8 after meeting Taemin. He was actually happy for meeting him and a huge smile was plastered on his face. Hobi was shocked after seeing Jimin coming home early and by seeing Jimin with a smiling face as he ususally has a poker smile when coming home.

.

Later that night, he didn't have any se'x with Hobi rather he was on his phone smiling. Hobi just shrugged it off and slept.

..

.

~To be continued~

.

.

Total words:2238
.

Target votes: 20
.

.

Please do vote✨️
And comment as it will encourage me to write further❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.1K 24
[ πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπš πšŠπš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πš˜πš™πšŽπš— ]
60.1K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
156K 4.5K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❀ smut request are open
69.5K 2.8K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~