Full House

By nickinacpattywack

since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book. More

prologue
prologue 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

25

1.2K 96 55
By nickinacpattywack

"onika get out the mirror." i grumbled from the bed seeing her snapping pictures. she not even supposed to be out the bed. i'm about to tie her ass to this fucking headboard, she pissing me off. then when she in pain...i'm not even gonna say it. "now."

"beyonceeee."

"get in the bed man!"

"stop fucking yelling at me!" she leaned forward at me. i smacked my lips getting out the bed and she hurried up and got in. barely making it cause of how tall the bed is.

i still went up to her ass.

"stop being hardheaded."

"i'm not a child." she mumbled with a pout.

"you acting like it. stay in the bed mama, for real. i understand you bored and stuff but you gotta listen love."

she didn't say anything and i kissed her forehead getting back in the bed. i'm tired as hell man, it's crazy. the way i been on my mother shit! getting the kids ready every morning and taking them where they wanna go.

they're on spring break but i can't take them anywhere for real. i've been at home with onika. they call and check on her; every couple minutes there's a new child calling.

i just know i need my sleep while i can.

"she said small pains baby, this not small." onika held my hand as she shook. i'm trynna get her to calm her nerves cause this is crazy. she's literally trembling in this bed. i hate when she's in pain. "can you get the heating pad?"

"did you take the medicine they gave you?"

"yesss." she gave me pouty eyes. i got out the bed going to the closet for the heating pad. literally woke up to the sound of her crying. she was trying to get up and go pee. the smallest pains give her the biggest reactions. it can be so simple and she's crying, so i don't know. imagine if there's huge pains.... like birth.

"come on, come pee baby." i sat the heating pad down and grabbed her hands. once she stood up i grabbed under her butt and lifted her, holding her in one arm.

i sat her in the restroom letting her go pee. it took her a little minute but i was patient and waited. even when she was finished she still sat there some.

"you alright mama?"

she nodded her head with her eyes closed. i stepped out for her to wipe herself and all that then i got her up. putting her back in bed and plugging in her heating pad.

i kissed her stomach twice and moved her arms that covered her face. she opened her eyes which had tears in them. ugh i hate seeing her like this, my baby. i pecked her lips and wiped the corner of her eyes.

"it's alright mama. it'll be over soon." i whispered in her face. she sniffled and nodded before closing her eyes back.

as i was getting in the bed there were knocks on the door. we both looked over to see taylen. wow he's here, what a surprise. even though we had that talk, he still kind of standoffish. like there's no attitude or anything but he not too friendly either, i would say.

i think he just gotta get back used to it. most likely.

"you alright ma?" he walked up to the bed. onika nodded with her arm over her forehead again. i watched him as his eyes trailed over her body. there was so much fear in his face. "you sure?"

"i'm fine tay."

"you don't want me to get you nothin? like... what's them things with the wings?"

"pads?" she scrunched her face. i chuckled some at that one. they did say she would start bleeding but it hasn't started yet. she's only been home two days so i would expect it to happen soon. "no i don't need you to get that tay, i have it already. thank you tho."

"well you hungry?"

"tay....if i need anything i'll be sure to tell you baby, but i'm fine right now. alright?" she gave him a soft face and i knew she just wanted to be left alone. i'm sure he got that cause he nodded and gave her a kiss on her head.

"i'm in the back if you need anything. i ain't going nowhere so....dont forget i'm back there. call me ma, for real."

"ok."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"alright." he hesitantly pat her leg before leaving out. i got under the covers, facing nic. watching her has been something i've been doing since she got home. just studying her face, i don't know.

i've been trying to figure out like where is all the pain coming from. is it an inner pain or is it from the cut, so like her skin. it's confusing. because when it was her uterus bothering her, she would freeze and shake, not being able to move at all.

now, it's like she's still shaking, which is something that won't go anywhere because that's her nerves. but she's able to move and stuff unlike before. so i'm guessing this pain is exterior.

whatever it is needs to go away. the medicine they gave her, it's scheduled. so she can't take it when she's hurting to make it stop. if she starts to hurt when it's not time for meds then, we're kind of on our own. that's why she was quick to say get her heating pad.

i tried telling her to take over the counter pain meds but she doesn't want to. she said she's scared that it'll mess with the process of something.

ion know.

"i gotta go pick up the girls in about an hour." i reached over and grabbed her hand. interlocking our fingers before kissing hers one by one.

"can i go?"

"baby....i don't want you moving around too much."

"but i don't wanna sit in the bed all day bey. that's not gonna make it no better. please?" she begged with her eyes. i placed a long kiss on the back of her hand. onika be making me nervous, shit.

"i'll think about it, mommy." i mumbled against her skin. my biggest thing is her getting out and then the pain hitting to the point where she can't take it. onika is sensitive...as i said before the smallest pain can give a big reaction. "first you gotta show me you can walk right now."

"now? i thought you said in an hour?"

"i did. but you haven't walked on your own for real since you got home. the farthest you've went is the restroom. you haven't left this room. and if you wanna leave you gotta be prepared."

"now?"

"mmhm."

"daddy..." she covered her face with her other hand. i'm just trying to be sure that she can make it. if she can't take it then i'm not gonna make her, obviously. "ok, come on."

"you sure?"

"yes, please come on."

"alright." i got out the bed and walked around to her side. removing the heating pad and grabbing her hands to help her up. she stood up straight, placing her hand on her stomach where her patch was. "got it?"

"mmhm."

"ok come on." i held her hand and we walked. it was rather slow but we still did it. she was kind of hunched over and you could tell she was in some pain. this reminded me of when she gave birth and she was sore for that time.

vagina was aching.

"if you can't take it nic-"

"daddy stop, i can."

"alright." we walked all the way to the kitchen. she sat at the island and i went in the fridge to get her something to drink. i leaned against the island next to her as she drunk the juice.

for a second she stopped and held the cup with both hands, staring down. it confused me but when she pushing back in the chair and slid out of it, i cursed.

"oh shit."

"ew." she whispered grabbing my hand. welp, there goes the bleeding. we waddled all the way back to her room and to the bathroom. "no bey, i wanna take a bath."

"can you sit in water for a long time with that scar baby?"

"i don't know and i don't care, i wanna take a bath."

i sighed heavily turning on the water and squeezing a small amount of bubbles. she started slowly getting undressed while i went to get her more clothes. something to go out in since i'm sure she'll be finished by time i have to go get the girls.

she stood there naked, holding her boobies. i tapped her ass and sat her clothes on the counter.

once the water was finished i helped her inside.

"get in with me."

"mcht, baby." i gave a straight face. damn. im not trynna sit in this tub all this time with her. she like to sit there man. "let me go clean this chair." i huffed and went to the kitchen to clean where her blood got. after wiping the chair down i went back to the bathroom.

i was hoping she forgot but she didn't and i got undressed. why i gotta get in the tub with her and she bleeding?

"baby you bleeding."

"water stops the bleeding."

"how you know?"

"i've been having a period most of my life now beyoncé, i know."

i mentally cursed while stepping inside. she didn't even let me sit down, she grabbed my dick making me pop her hand.

"stop girl."

"just come closer."

"no." i sat down. she smacked her lips like what i did was wrong. this woman is literally recovering from a surgery and she wanna be nasty.

the whole reason the shit happened is because of sexual activity. that doctor said her uterus had some swelling and one of the causes could be rough sex...so therefore.....

"why do you keep denying me? before surgery you kept saying no and now you're still saying no."

"onika you know why i'm saying no. i don't wanna hurt you when you're already going through something. and then what you're going through is literally the area you wanna- no girl."

"are you not attracted to me anymore?"

i gave her the deadest face ever. if she don't gone on with that bullshit. what kind of question is that even?

"onika."

"just asking." she mumbled. i rolled my eyes grabbing her foot and massaging it. i'm not answering that dumb ass question. "just say yes or no, daddy."

"yes i'm attracted to you."

"so why won't you-"

"tanya don't ask that shit again."

"ok."

we finally got her dressed and stuff. the girls done called bout ten times asking where we were. when i told them i was getting onika ready they started throwing questions out.

like, is she even healed? isn't she in pain? why is she steady getting out the bed? you really letting her?

i answered them all too. they don't play when it comes to onika so i had no choice. asia even made me give onika the phone and fussed at her herself. it was funny because she sounded like me and all onika said was 'ok.'

"i have to tell tay that we're leaving."

"call him and tell him."

"but i wanna walk back there and say it."

"you doing too much. call him." i grabbed her hand and led her out the house. she wanna push her limits and we don't even know if she can actually make it to where we're going.

i got her in my truck, buckling her in. it took her some time to get in but she did it. sighing heavily.

"where'd they go?" she asked as i pulled off behind security. when i dropped the girls off she was sleep so she doesn't know.

"they went to this museum. i think it's the illusion of museums. something like that."

"the museum of illusions baby."

"yea that." i shrugged. the shit sound weird anyways. it confused me when they asked to go. like what? you gonna come back hypnotized or some shit.

"where did antoine go?"

"my brother. he got his kids so he called for him."

"are all my kids gone somewhere?"

"yes the twins with my mom. she took em to some park."

we had an empty house to ourselves. if she wasn't in pain i would've been fucking the shit out of her. ou i can't wait for these two weeks to go by.

"you know they said my first period after this surgery may be more painful and i could bleed heavier?"

"yea, they gave me a booklet. but that's a maybe. it could hurt less too and you could bleed lighter."

"you really read it? the booklet."

"hell yea. why wouldn't i?" i glanced at her confused. they gave it to me cause i asked for it, i gotta know what to do and expect out of this.

"i just didn't think you really would've, is all."

she be underestimating me, that's her problem. i pulled into the museum and let the girls know we were here. they came out in a crowd, most likely their friends. we watched them say bye and all that.

my eyes were on kiara. this girl itching for an ass whooping i swear. told her ass no boys and here she is...

"daddy don't-"

i got out the truck and went to her. she slightly rolled her eyes seeing me and i grabbed her shirt.

"why you always gotta be the only one?"

"mama!"

"didn't i say no boys?"

she smacked her lips and stomped her foot with a pout. eh she look like onika. i pulled her to the car and tossed her small ass in. this little girl get on my nerves. like why act like a middle child? just cause you are doesn't mean act like it.

shit.

"kiara..." onika looked back at her. "you look like me." she smiled widely. onika is so unserious.

"i specifically said no boys, did i not?!"

"why i always get extra rules?!"

"i said that to all of y'all kiara so don't start that shit!" she always trynna say we treat her different when it comes to rules and stuff. "do you see anybody else with a boy?!"

she got quiet making me snap my head back to her. now she wanna pout and shit. she'll be crying in a couple minutes. that's just her. the girl act like onika.

"huh?! i know i'm not talking to myself."

"no mama."

"exactly. so if you don't see nobody else with a boy, why the fuck you think that rule was only for you?"

she shrugged her shoulders. i nodded my head in a warning and turned forward. swear she be testing me. my leg was shaking, i was pissed off. only my girls can piss me off like this.

seconds later of sitting there we heard sniffles. i looked back and she was wiping her face from tears. see? i sighed heavily and looked away.

"quit all that crying. you wasn't crying when you did what i told you not to do."

i honked the horn letting kaila and asia know to come on. i'm tired of sitting here now. they looked at the truck before wrapping it up with their friends and coming.

"i told you ki." i heard kaila whisper and looked through the mirror. and they be warning her ass, she still do what she wanna do. it's crazy cause she have siblings that let her know, don't do it. yet she-

i crunk up and drove off. why did we have so many damn girls?

can't take this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.7K 21
Just a Oneshots book to empty all my ideas! I love the holy trinity so why not make a book out of it! Some g!p
631K 22K 126
Title says it all. Early chapters are cringy, my apologies. But it gets better, depending on you.
311 6 5
my 'baby nika' one shot series but as a full story book
26.6K 1.1K 33
One shots + The chapters to my unreleased Beynika books🗣️