That Time I got Reincarnated...

nautymanu

After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom... Еще

Bio
Boredom *edited*
Reborn *Edited*
03: Playing around
Home
Velzard
Velgrnd
Creations
Veldora
Punishment and System
Demon Lord
Hero
Friendship
All is right in Love and War
Primordials
Primordials 2
Day of relaxation
Restaurant
Arrival
Having a loving family
He has returned
Descendents
He is just weak
Magic sword
The bet
Admit Defeat
Cliché
Magic power Test
Out of the Norm
Aptitude Test, Finally it's over
Bringing a Bride home
The mother of the demon king of tyranny
A Friend
The Demon king
The Demon king 2
The Badge
Qualifications
She is a magic doll, so what
The Demonic Eyes
The bet
The castle is light
She is a born leader
Multi tasking is easy you know
The Farewell kiss
Avis Necron
The Dungeon
Too naive to be a Villain
When Time is Frozen
What is a Demon king
The Void empress makes a move
The Unitarians
The Golem
A good fight
53: The selection
54:They don't have the balls to do that
55: The sword Tournament
56: The sword Tournament 2
58: The Epitome of Hypocrisy.
59:Depature
60: I'm back
61: The wedding ceremony 1
62: The wedding ceremony 2
63: Hoenymoon
64: Help us Big Sister
65: Crafting the Perfect Arena
66: The strange egg
67: The first fight
68: The fight and the unexpected visitors
69: The shocking news
70: The precausions
71: The Birth of Milim

57: The sword tournament 3

617 23 1
nautymanu

Sounds of swords clashing began to ring in the arena.Anos and Lay clashed into each other with extreme speed making their blurry. If not for the after images they left some might say that they left the arena.

Rimuru observed their fight without any problem thought internally, ' Both of them are doing a good job of holding back so far. But ...' she narrowed her eyes and looked at the VIP stand where the 3 of the elders were seated.

She saw Gaios and Ydol readying their swords to interfere in this match. As for Melheis who also should be there is already gone missing.

Rimuru decided to deal with him later. For now she has to retrain those two. Just as she was about to make a move she paused. With her magic sense she saw two magic circles rotating under their feet. Analysing it further she found it to be a summoning spell. And its destination is ..

" Let's end this Lay. "

" as you wish Mr.Anos "

Hearing those voices she saw that Anos and Lay were about to clash for the last time. While she was distracted it seems Lay decided to harm his source more to make the match fair since Anos's bracelet is constantly absorbing his magic power. At first she didn't pay much attention to the bracelet since Anos can just dissemble it and be done with it.

And it seems for some reason he didn't. Curious, she also started analysing it. And to her surprise it also has a teleportation funcion. And the destination is also the same.

" arrrrhhhh"

The sudden war cry made Rimuru snap out of her thoughts. She saw that both Anos and Lay had launched their attacks. Well it seems like she is going back to the bad habit of thinking too much. And besides when life gives you lemons you make lemonade after all.

" Well it looks like it is time for the big showdown. " She said with a dangerous smile.

The moment both Anos's and Lay's attacks reached each other there was a flash of light and a resounding boom echoed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Well well look who decided to show his true colours, why don't you show yourself Melheis" Anos said as he looked at his surroundings.

The earlier arena was no more, now it seems like he is inside an old painting. In his near surroundings there are only ruins of what used to be a castle. The floor was no earth but water. And strangely enough he could stand on it even without using magic.

" Even when your magic power is at its bottom you still act high and mighty" said Melheis as he appeared from the void.

" Huh you speak as if you already won? " Said Anos sarcastically, making Melheis a little angry.

"Ho do you truly think you could escape from this predicament? Do you not see what is around you? Your friend is on the brink of death after your attack and the source wounds he received when he decided to go against the contact. Furthermore you are trapped in my dimension where I am God. do you truly think you can escape now Anos Voldigoad" Melheis asked with his arms wide open.

" hahaha are you trying to mock me Melehis and so what if this is your dimension all i have to do is kill you isn't, and do that i don't need my magic power at all" Anos said provoking Melheis even further.

" huh is that so then why don't I make it more challenging to you" said Melheis with an evil smirk. With a wave of his wand he cast another magic spell.

Looking at it Anos saw that it is a summoning spell. ' Who is this guy summoning?' Anos wondered internally.

Soon the figures of Gaios and Ydol appeared from the magic circle making Anos a bit disappointed. ' Did he really think bringing these two clowns would make any difference. ' he wondered.

" So how about now Anos , you have nearly exhausted your magic power and are running out of time to save your friend can you, under these circumstances, even think of defeating not one but three demon elders. "

Anos was about to answer him when a voice cut him off, " Don't bother to answer him Anos , Third rate villains like him tend to say bulshit most of the time. Lay be a dear and finish those two me will ya "

As soon as he heard that Lay, who was feigning unconscious, quickly got up and beheaded the two demon elders. It happened so fast that none of the elders even managed to catch his after image.

Melheis was about to do something but stopped in his tracks when he saw something impossible. The space next to Anos made some ripples and crack opened. From it walked someone that Melheis dreaded to meet again.

Out came Rimuru with her aura on display. Her eyes like Anos glowed dangerously. As soon as she took one step into the ground the dimension trembled for a moment before it stabilised. But this made Melheis feel even more fear he lost his control over this dimension.

The dimension trembled because it couldn't handle Rimuru's aura so it was about to collapse. So Rimuru took control over it forcibly and stabilised it.

" What bad taste you have, Melheis , this place shouldn't look this gloomy. Why don't I change this? "Rimuru said as he waved her hand.Soon the dimension began to reform itself. The sky which was filled with grey clouds began to disperse. The broken castle pieces began to disappear. In their place new pillars began to appear and artistic designs began to appear in them. The floor which was filled with grey and unclear water began to purify itself and soon it was back to its normal colour.

" That's way better, don't you think so too Melheis?" Rimuru asked with a wide smirk.

" How is this even possible, you reshaped my domain without even struggling" Melheis asked in panic. If he knew this person would be this troublesome he would have prepared more cards.

" Heh did you forget my title Melheis, I am the Void Empress. If there is something that is related to the concept of space and predation then no one is my match. " Rimuru said arrogantly.

" Well it matters not, I will still have my victory over you. And although I didn't expect you to have reinforcement, I still have some cards left ". Saying so, Melheis opened two portals . In one there was a tied up woman who was hanging in the air by chains. And in the other one there was Anos's parents who were in the stadium frozen in place with everyone.

Melheis chanted some words and two magic circles appeared near his targets. Both magic circles aimed at killing their targets in an instant. He smirked at Anos and said, " heh now if any of you mean even one single step i will detonate them.

Anos said nothing but not because he was hesitant, because there is no need. Rimuru with a snap of her fingers completely closed the two portals. Due to the power source being cut off the magic circles disappear on their own.

Melheis was dumbfounded. He completely forgot about Rimuru having absolute control over this dimension. In a desperate attempt to flee he brought out his final trump card < Beno Ieven>. He tried to attack Lay first since he is the weakest of them all.

Anos was forced to protect Lay with his barrier. Seeing this Melheis suddenly thought of a plan to turn the tables. He willed < Beno Ieven> to attack Anos as well while separating him from Rimuru. Then he made a small portal again to unleash < Beno Ieven> to kill off Lay's mother. This made Rimuru who was about to help Anos stop in her tracks. She without any hesitation created her portal and jumped into it to save Lay's mother.

Seeing his plan worked Melheis regained his arrogance and bombarded Anos and Lay with continuous attacks. " hehehe now with that damn advisor out of the way i eliminate either one of you before she comes back. "

But all he got was a deadpan stare from Anos which made him feel awkward. But fortunately for himAnos decided to enlighten him.

" You know for a while now you have been in quite the illusion. Did you truly believe that I needed Rimuru's help to get out of this mess? '' Anos asked as he eyed Melheis with disdain.

" heh isn't it obvious what can a recently reincarnated demon like you do when most of your magic power is absorbed. Did you forget that you have only one tenth of your original power due to the reincarnation. " Melheis asked in confusion.

Anos nodded and answered " True when someone reincarnates he can only bring forth one tenth of their previous power to the new body. Even I'm no exception to this rule. But melheis you forgot one little detail. I came Midhaze with Rimuru who would never let me attend the academy without retaining all of my powers. " with a evil smirk he looked at Melehis and said,

"So too bad for you I have already retained all of my powers. "

And like it was a show Anos unleashed a devastating attack towards < Beno Ieven> completly erasing it. He looked at Lay and said, " hey lay would you mind dealing with this i got a subordinate to punish "

Lay smiled and said, "it would be my pleasure but could you please make me a sword my earlier sword broke"

Anos nodded and made a magic sword on the spot. Lay picked it up and nodded his head. Then Anos removed the Barrier for Lay to attack. Lay with his new sword in hand dashed towards < Beno Ieven> and sliced it in half. When that wasn't enought to stop it he slashed it again. Like this Lay began his assault slicing < Beno Ieven> the wall that was made from Anos's magic power till it dissipate.

While this is happening Anos walks towards Melheis with steady steps. Since he was about to finish things here he already took out Venuzdonoa. Meleheis in an act of desperation used the remaining < Beno Ieven> to stall anos. But his hopes was crushed when with a wave Anos hand he completely annihilated < Beno Ieven>. Furthermore there was a flying sword slash coming near him. He quickly stepped to the right to evade it.

Sighing in relief he was about to summon a portal to call more < Beno Ieven> when he fell down. Looking around he saw that his body was separated from his legs. " How is this possible? I was sure I dodged that sword strike. " he asked in panic.

" it is because Venuzdonoa defies logic. It does not matter even if you block or evade if I strike you will be striked. " Anos said as he walked near him.

" No, that is impossible, I refuse to believe it " shouted Melheis as he went mad from the pressure. He indiscriminately opened many portals but all of them were destroyed by Anos. This went on for a while till Anos was standing in front of him.

" it is over melheis you have lost" Anos said as he inserted his sword into melhei's skull.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

196K 7.9K 77
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
299K 7.7K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
13.7K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
28.2K 675 16
780 years after the Great Tenma War Rimuru is in his office doing his paperwork. Rimuru was bored out of his mind so he consulted Ciel about what to...