Married to the Don

By dragonofdreams523

Dante Albero a 24 year old mafia leader gets dragged into an arranged wedding by his parents to the daughter... More

Information
1. My Worst Knight mare
2. New Begginings
3. Coffee
4. Warehouse
5. Party
6. Chilling like a Villan
7. The Dress
8. The Suit
9. The Big Day
10. Jet off
11. Honeymoon Feeling
12. Happy Sailing
13. Changing the light
14. Becoming The Shadows
15. Answering Eternity
16. Hurt by the East
17. Screams in the Animals
18. Mission to save Gabs
19. Mission to Save Gabs (part 2)
20. New Arrival
21. Stars in Sky
22. Icy Dreams
23. Eve of Love
24. Spirit of Christmas
25. New Resolutions
26. Future is Now
27. Civil and Divine
28. Training
29. Double Trouble
30. The Truth
31. Discoveries
32. Fight Club
33. Advantage point 3
34. Pleasure is Mine
35. News to Me
36. Meeting The In-Laws
37. Fly me From the Moon
38. Genertion is key
39. From Fake to Real
40. This is the End
41. Its a Date
42. Close the Curtains

NEW BOOK - Bloodlines of Honour

91 0 0
By dragonofdreams523

🌟 Exciting News for My Amazing Fans on Wattpad! 🌟

Hey there, incredible readers!

I couldn't wait to share this thrilling update with all of you. Drumroll, please... My brand-new mafia story has officially landed on Wattpad, and I couldn't be more excited for you to dive into this gripping world of intrigue, danger, and forbidden love.

Get ready to embark on a journey like no other as you follow the twists and turns of this gripping tale. From the gritty streets of the underworld to the lavish mansions of the elite, my latest story promises to keep you on the edge of your seat with every chapter.

So, gather your snacks, cozy up, and prepare to lose yourself in the gripping narrative that awaits you. And don't forget to let me know what you think! Your feedback means the world to me and fuels my passion for storytelling.

Thank you for your unwavering support, my dear fans. Together, let's make this mafia saga an unforgettable adventure!

Happy reading!

 Catalina faces a daunting choice as Alonzo seeks her aid in fulfilling his father's dying wish to defeat the Russians. Despite her efforts to leave her assassin past behind, Catalina wrestles with her conscience. Ultimately, driven by loyalty to Alonzo and a desire for redemption, she reluctantly agrees to join the fight, knowing that the path ahead will be fraught with danger and uncertainty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 207 17
Isabella Bianchi is a bright girl. Who is always there when someone needs them to cheer them up. Isabella always try to at least see the light in peo...
91K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
47.3K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
29.8K 936 26
#10 MOBBOSS ❀️ Valentino Sainte was supposed to be married by now. As the head of the legendary Sainte mafia, it's his duty to wed - to partner with...