To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Chapter 9 is this real?

2.1K 137 11
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 9 is this real?

                Kassie POV

We were at the mall, as we got to the car after the grocery store. I let go of his hand. He probably was wondering why I was still holding his hand even after we left the scene but I didn't feel like letting go for some reason. I wanted to continue too, but then it hit me that he might not want me holding his hand. So I awkwardly let go of his hand when it was time for us to put the groceries in the car. I avoided his eyes and help him put the stuff in the car.

We rode in silence when we headed to the mall. "What store do you want to go in first?" he asked me. I turned around and face him. He seems like he couldn't handle the silence between us, I gave him a smile and said "Let's head to Body central first. I love that store." He nodded his head confused and followed me. I slowed down for him when I realized I was walking to fast we were walking side by side as we entered body central.

"Can I help you with anything?" a young girl asked me. She was a teenager. I shook my head and gave her a smile "No thank you, I will come to you when I need you. Thanks." She smiled and nodded her head and walked away."This way Chris." I said pointing towards the clothes I was interested in. He let out a chuckled and followed me. 30 minutes later we were done shopping and heading towards the food court. I had so many bags in my hands "You know I will have to pay you back for all of this right?" I told him making sure that he didn't think I would take advantage of him. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, it was nice seeing you go crazy over clothes also the ones that were on sale." He said smiling at me. I felt myself heat up knowing that it wasn't from the heat because the atmosphere around us was nice and cold. "Hey do you want to get some Chinese food?" He asked me and I nodded. We headed towards the Chinese stand and ordered our food. My hands were getting heavy "Haha seems like you're getting tired of holding all those bags." He told me laughing, I felt him reach for all the bags from my hands before I could tell him that it wasn't necessary that I could hold the bags he shook his head and grabbed them from me anyways. "I see your hands shaking. I think I can handle these 20 bags." He said with a smile on his face, I was going to say thank you when the lady said that our food was ready and handed it to us.

I smiled and said thank you. We headed to a free table and sat down. He placed the bags on the seat next to him and I sat across from him placing the food on the table. "Hey, I have to use the rest room. I'll be right back." He nodded his head and I got up and headed towards the rest room.Detective Princeton was being really nice to me; He doesn't seem like the type. Maybe it's because he feel's sorry for me. I walked into the restroom saying excuse me to a lady who was leaving the restroom. I headed to the last stall and opened it. I always like using the big handy cap stall. I finished using the restroom and started washing my hands when I heard the entrance to the restroom door closed. That's weird, why is the entrance closed. It's not supposed to be. I heard louds thuds walking, my body became still. Those thuds sound like someone was wearing boots. I quickly got on the toilet and lifted my legs.

The first bathroom door was slammed open. I froze when I heard the person continue walking, the second door slammed open. I was 3 more doors away. I regretted leaving my phone with Chris. I started shaking and my feet almost slip in the toilet but I caught myself. The walking stop, I held my hand on my mouth so I wouldn't make any noises.

Another door was slammed opened. It was him, I knew it was him. He came for me. I refused to move from my position. There was one more door left before mine, I saw his shoes. They were boots and had mud on them. I cringed. He slammed the door that was next to me open. I held my breath as I knew he would try to slam my door open but would see that it was lock. Suddenly the front door of the lady's restroom was open "EXCUSE ME! THIS IS THE LADIES REST- ahhhhhhhh!" I frozed. I got off the toilet and opened the restroom door. I ran out and saw a lady laying on the floor with blood gushing out her throat. I rushed towards her and more blood was coming out. "Oh my God, Ma'am don't move. Everything is going to be okay.

HELP! SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!" Tears were coming out my eyes when I felt the lady grabbed my hand. "He's... He's going...." I couldn't understand what she was saying neither did I care at the moment. "Please don't try to talk. Please Ma'am don't talk. SOME BODY HELP US!" a teenager came in that restroom and screamed.

"OH My God! Oh my God what happened!?" "Get help! Please just get help" I screamed she nodded her head and ran out the restroom. I looked back at the lady to find her trying to stop the blood. I held my hand on top of hers but the blood was still coming out. "You're going to be okay." I said with tears falling from my eyes. The lady look like she was going to say something but then I heard a gasp come through her mouth and she went numb. "Ma'am.... Ma'am please...." I heard people rush in and I heard the security guard voice. "Miss, please move away the body we have called the police. Please Miss... She's gone."

I shook my head. "Excuse me, Excuse me. Oh my God Kassie." I look up to see Chris rushing towards me; I felt tears falling from my eyes. "Chris it's my entire fault. I wasn't able to save her! I wasn't able to stop him!" I felt him pull me in his arms and I cried my eyes out. Why is he doing this? Why is he killing all these people? He could have just taken me, why did he kill her. She didn't do anything. "He killed her Chris he killed an innocent person who did nothing wrong. Because of me! He killed her because of me." He started rubbing my back and rocking me back and forth. I knew it was all my fault, her death was on me.

This lady has a family.... She had a family and now they will never see her again. "Kassie." I look up to see Chris face looking at me, He brought me up with him and I look around and finally noticed the people that were crowding the restroom. "Please back away from the restroom, Please back away!" I look at the body on the floor and cringed, the lady eyes were staring directly at me. Chris quickly moved my head away. "Chris, Kassie. My God." I look up from Chris chest and saw Chad looking at the body and felt more tears come out of my eyes.

"Back away people, back away." One of Chris squad members was saying while looking back at us and the body. The people started moving away while other officers told them to leave. "Kassie, look at me." I looked up at Chris and he was staring directly at me. "I'm here okay, I'm here now. Come on let's go, let's let the medics do their jobs okay, and then you can tell us what happened. Okay?" all I could do was nod my head as a lady and two other people in these uniforms walk in. The lady gave me a sorry look and headed towards the body. I let Chris lead me out the restrooms and everyone in the food court was staring at me. I felt like a monster as I try not to make eye contact. "What happened? What's going on!? I heard a girl voice ask.

"What happened in the restroom, my mother is in there! Is she okay? Why won't you let me in!!!?" I looked up to see a teenage girl trying to go in the rest room but Chris squad members refused to move. "What the fuck is going on!!!!!!!! Mom are you in there?" The medics came out pushing the body out on a stretcher. The sheet was covering the body but by the way the girl looked at the body on the stretcher I knew she knew. She fell on the floor and screamed.

"Mommy! Mom! No! No that isn't my mom. That can't be my mom. She was only going to the restroom. Today's her birthday. Mom where are you!?" "Karen!" The girl who I told to go get help rushed to the girl on the floor. "Stacy, where's Mom. Stacy you went to go get her, where is she?" Stacy shook her head with tears and her eyes and bend down to the girl. I knew what  she said because the girl body went still and she screamed a painful screamed. "No!!!!!!!!! Mommy!"I turned to Chris and more tears fell out my eyes."She had children Chris, she had a family! Why is he doing this? Why!" Chris pulled me in his arms but I kept shaking my body and trying to pull away from his arms. It's my entire fault, it's my entire fault.

I'm the reason all these girls are dead.I let more tears come out my eyes as I started crying. "Chris there's something we want you to see." By the tone of Chad voice I knew, I knew that bastard left a note.

*********Kassandra Speaks**********

Wow what a chapter, everything was fine until now.

The killer is going crazy, he almost had Kassie too until the lady got in the way. Kassie feels like it's all her fault, that she wasn't able to save the lady. This chapter made me feel like I was watching a lifetime movie.

SheeshI wonder what the killer said on the note. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow.

See you on the next chapter Bye Dolls. Xoxoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Am No Prey By Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...
165K 10.3K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...
57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...
Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...