Nothing, But A Dare(#1)

By inesiaaa_

"look into my eyes and say you're mine" he said making his voice deeper. Something happened inside my stomac... More

Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46.
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-50.
Chapter-51.
Chapter-52.
Epilogue

Chapter-49.

103 7 0
By inesiaaa_

Mahira's pov.
It's the next day and today is the Mehandi ceremony.
The whole haveli is in chaos as always.
I was walking to bhabhi's room with a thaal full of clothes and jeweleries, because mom said so.
These all were given to bride from the groom's side.

I was walking while humming songs until a bitch thought that scaring me was a good idea.
Yea it's shivang.
He came Infront of suddenly while yelling and thaal fell down from my hands because i was so scared.

"What the hell shivang". I yelled at him.

"Hehe, I'm sorry". He says and proceeds to pick up the things while diverting his eyes from me.

"Go to hell with your sorry, and i thought you won't come". I say while picking up some clothes.

"Sorry to ruin your expectations ugly one, but I'm here". He says while handing me the thaal and standing up.
I also stand up and say.

"Great but don't come Infront of my eyes from now on".

"But can i come i-". I cut him off.

"One more word, and your tongue in your hands". He just laughs it off.

"Anyways where are you going?". He asks.

"To hell, do you want to come?". I ask rolling my eyes.

"Yes let's go". He says and drags me while taking the thaal from me.

"Shivang stop, i have to go to bhabhi's room". I say while trying to breathe. He really walks so fast.
He was walking but i was running actually.

"We are going there". He says and proceeds to drag me.

After a minute we were Infront of her room.
I snatched the thaal from him and say.

"Get lost now". He nods and leave before smacking me on the head.

I knock on her room twice and hear a voice.

"Come in". She says and i walk inside.

"Bhabhi mom has sent you these clothes and jeweleries, you have to wear this in sangeet". I say.

"Ohhh sangeet but....". She says.

"But what?". I ask.

"Not to be rude or something, but i have already made myself a dress for the sangeet and this jewellery won't go with that dress, i didn't mean to say that this isn't good but.......you know". She says looking down.

"Bhabhii it's fine if you don't want to wear it, i can tell mom". I say smiling at her.

"No Mahira, it doesn't work like that, it may cause problems in the relations and all". She says.

"Umm so i mean we can lie". I say and she looks at me.

"Lie?". She says.

"Lie, yes we can lie. I can tell mom that i accidentally poured the juice on the dress". I say.

"No way Mahira, aunty can kill you for that". She says.

"Don't worry, she won't kill her only daughter". I say and laugh.

I call mom and she doesn't pick up, as always.
Then i remembered that Ahaan was with mom when i came here so i call Ahaan and he also doesn't pick up.
What the hell are they doing?
Then i call Armaan bhai and he picks up after 3 rings.

"Haan bol". He says.

"Are you with mom?". I ask.

"No I'm not, but what did you want to talk about?". He asks.

"Nothing". I say and cut the call.
Then i call Ivaan bhaii. I hope he picks up.
He does after two rings.

"Yes princess?". He says.

"Is mom near you?". I ask.

"Yes she is". He says and i smile in relief.

"Great pass her the phone". I say and he hums.

I hear her saying put it on the speaker and then she says.
"What happened? Did you give thaal to Natasha?". She asks.

"Mom i.....". I say while changing my voice.

"What did you do now?". She asks.

"I-I accidentally po-poured the juice on bhabhi's dre-dress". I say stammering.

"Oh my Goodness, Mahira you can't even do one thing right, i shouldn't have given you that work considering how clumsy you are". She yells.

"What happened mom? Why are you yelling?". I hear Ahaan's voice.
Aa gaya, CHUGALKHOR aunty.
Before she could speak i say.

"Mom but don't worry, bhabhi has already made herself a dress for sangeet and that's 10 times prettier than this dress". I say and she gasps.

"Thank God she has a dress, or else you would have ruined her important event. Anyways you come here, we'll have a talk". She says and cuts the call.

"Work done bhabhi". I say and high-five her.

"Thanks mahi". She says and my smile fades.

"Mahira would be fine bhabhi and no worries". I say and walk outside.
.
.
.
.
.
Kairav's pov.
The Mehandi ceremony just started, and girls have started applying Mehandi on their hands.
Except my girl. Where is she?

"Mahira you should also apply mehandi beta". Aunty sarasvati says.
"Coming mom". Mahira says coming to the backyard.
She looks at me and smile and i smile back at her.

"Stop looking at her". A heavy voice was heard.
It was Armaan's.

"You don't have any other work besides keeping tabes on me?". I ask rolling my eyes.

"You don't have any other work besides ogling at my sister". He retorts back.

"Armaan please, I don't have any mood to fight with you". I say walking away from him but he follows me.

"I'm not trying to fight kairav. If you want to date my sister, you have to prove that you seriously like her and it's not time pass". He says sternly.

"I do, i seriously like her. It's never time pass with her. I promise". I say reassuring him.

"I'll look forward to it. Break her heart and you'll have all your bones broken". He says and walks away.

"Ahaan look at this". Priyal says and i hear it because i was standing next to her.

"What do you want him to look at?". Mayank says coming towards her.

"Bhaiya please, stop being like this". She says and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being like what? Are you kidding me? You've been dating for two years behind our back and he has the audacity to propose you and you've the audacity to accept his proposal". He shouts angrily and suddenly all the eyes were on them.

"It's none of your business". Priyal shouts back at him.

"It is my business, you are my sister". He yells.

"You also didn't tell me about your sexuality, did you?". She asks and her eyes were bloodshot red.

"That's another matter". He yells at her.

"It's -". Priyal's mom cuts her off.

"What is wrong with both of you? Why are you making a scene in someone's important day? And what's dating and sexuality scene? What have you both been doing behind our back". Aunty asks calmly.

"Mom she has been dating Ahaan for two years now". Mayank shouts and every elders' eyes wide.

"And that's not it. He proposed her for marriage and she has accepted his proposal". He says.

"Ahaan....". Aunty sarasvati says looking at him.

"I'm sorry". Ahaan says looking down.

"What are you sorry for? Ate you sorry for dating me? Are you regretting your decision now?". Priyal shouts at him while having tears in her eyes.

"No no no it's not like that. I can never regret dating you, I'm sorry for hiding that I'm dating you, believe me". He says.

"You mother fucker, get your hands away from my sister". Mayank jerks his hands off her.

"Mayank i know you're angry, but what you're doing right now is not good". Armaan says calmly.

"Ohh please Armaan you're doing the same to kairav for God's sake". He shouts and Mahira's eyes wide as well as mine.

What the fuck Mayank Arora. We are doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
903K 33.9K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...