Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

Sweet_Dily által

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... Több

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 8: Gypsinses
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us
Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain
Chapter 32: Rush So You Have No Worries

Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer

498 16 3
Sweet_Dily által

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, gruesome violence, and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 28...

.......

Before leaving both Damien and Han Jea/Nania had made sure everything had been organized before their departure to head to the temple.

They had said their farewells to the citizens who were in gratitude even the ones still recuperating who were provided better protection and care as Doctor Nestor as the head of everything stayed behind.

The people who could go back to their homes were organized temporarily as Damien and Han Jea/Nania had also organized the reconstruction of their town so some families would have to live for the time being in other homes while their homes were reconstructed since they wanted to stay in the same houses they were going to reconstructed with all the necessary things along with stores, clinics, a large library, a school for the kids that provided programs for the children and the parents or any adults that wanted to learn of course separate units, and even their own greenhouses.

The use of the carriages was still going on since these specific areas tended to not snow however it was different in the Alpaca mountains and the castle where they were located in the higher mountain range but soon enough the snow would catch up to these towns.

So the sleds will too be provided.

Now they could rest at ease.

The only person who had joined the journey from the town's people was ex-high priest Christobal.

They would be bringing him to reinstate him in the temple.

As much as both Damien and Han Jea/Nania would have wanted to go straight and see Elliot they had to go to the temple.

At this moment the temple was causing a scene with the Reynolds knights who had not pulled back.

'Close, Open, Close, Open'

"You should sleep" (Damien, said)

Han Jea/Nania's eyes tried her hardest to remain awake and it was quite obvious to Damien who was sitting across her looking over a stack of paperwork only telling her to sleep as his golden eyes went along the text he was reading.

'Glance'

She glanced at him with her tiered eyes and heavy eyebags.

'Then you should too...look at you. You're exhausted and you can't even afford a nap then it makes me feel bad' (Han Jea/Naina's inner thoughts)

She wanted to help him out but he had insisted that it was light work and that he only needed to revise it but clearly his eyes were closing and opening again with his head nodding in half sleep and here he was acting like this.

Of course, she was going to feel guilty.

'Shake, Shake'

'Extend'

She shook her head slowly and extended her arms signaling to Damien to give her some of the documents he was revising to help him out.

"You've been staring at documents all night-" (Damien, said)

"And you've been out all night without a rest so put those documents down or I won't sleep" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

But she spoke of with a little firmness.

'....' (Damien)

But her lack of sleep was clearly taking over her.

"Haa"(Damien, sighed)

'Plop'

He gave up as he placed the documents on the right empty seat with a small low chuckle.

As there was no winning his wife.

And somehow that expression was...

'He really is...cute' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Shalala'

'Glimmer'

'Smile'

So Han Jea/Nanai's lips raised in a beautiful smile closing her eyes like a crescent moon.

Even if she had a tieredsome face her golden color fur goat and her golden fur headband beautifully matched up with her long blonde wavy hair, she seemed to shimmer than any ray of sunshine.

'Open'

'!' (Damien)

'Badump, Badump'

Uncioiously making Damien's lips opened as his heart beat began to beat.

She was truly like a beautiful angel.

An angel who would soon be wanted by everyone even those from the darkness.

........

-Main underground layer-

'THUD!'

'Blegh!'

A man who had been deprived of food, water, or any source of light had been thrown as a beat-up rag.

Reynolds Knight Conrad spat a gush of blood down on the black old cold bricked floor as he had almost fractured his jaw at the shoved force.

Not like it would help his situation he had been clearly toured his nails had been pulled and his Reynolds Knight uniform had been covered in blood, sweat, and dirt from the whips as a prisoner.

He had no clue how many days had passed ever since he was imprisoned by a group of caped men.

Till today it was his destiny to meet the main master that they had spoken of.

In this enormous large bricked underground place with one very large black thick throne chair where a blacked caped person sat there taping their small fingernails into the throne corner resting handles.

Their black cape had been the same style as those who had kidnapped him and imprisoned him however it had more of an elegance to it including the black short mask that stopped in the middle level off their nose.

Their black cape was long too so there was no real telling.

But it was clear that this was a very small silhouette probably of small skinny men or even perhaps a woman.

Whatever it was that person sitting there was certainly the main boss.

'GLARE'

And her countless followers who wore the same black capes as one another split into two groups from left to right of the bottom throne stairs.

The capes pretty much covered their faces but Conrad could feel the sinister glares as if they were all looking at him as their prey.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Flinch'

Immediately Conrad's body flinched as his keen senses indicated the familiar approaching steps.

'Step, Step, Step'

A skinny man with a priest vestment entered the long hall that was illuminated with neon-lime green flames just like the color of his eyes.

'Halt'

'Smile'

The man that had finally arrived passed Conard who was lying stomach down without being able be move or attempt something as his hands had been cuffed together with a large wrist choker just like the one on his neck.

'This man...is!' (Conard's inner thoughts)

How could he not recognize the man that had passed him?

It was not other than...

"Rencornos...you had made me wait" (Lord Revena, said)

The black lipstick lips of the person sitting on the throne finally opened with a displeased tone.

A voice that sounded light not befitting of the outer appearance they reflected.

It was no other than the voice of a woman.

"I hope your filth words please me or else you'll regret causing me unnecessary trouble like this" (Lord Revena, said)

She was clearly pissed.

'Smirk'

He should have been frightened by her words after all he knew why his master was upset.

Things had unexpectedly taken a bad turn.

The temple had been surrounded all around it was almost impossible to secretly sneak away if it wasn't for the passages.

He had also dragged the Duchess along with the Duke's assistant only to escape by two incompetent people.

And not to speak of Doctor Nevardo who had just added to the equation.

The master had magically sealed the metal door disappearing it completely and the exit entrance on the corpse room that provided a little ventilation all for what?

It was clear that Doctor Assistant was going to spill something, the things he was aware and now they all had to be cautious because Priest Rencornos couldn't handle things on his own.

No one asked to bring the Duchess so what the hell was that crazy priest thinking?

All the trouble began ever since the Duchess came to the North.

It was originally the master's plan to make sure the Duchess died but that was reserved for her long-awaited plan.

'Furious'

Anger veins popped on the bottom of the master's jaw.

She had gotten reports that the Duchess's relationship with the young little boy, the Duke, and the whole Northern Territory were praising her.

How could her plan move forward if that stand-by Duchess was supposed to be on the side of the emperor and be hated by everyone?

'Scratch'

Her long nails scratched the throne chair in anger.

It seemed that the Duchess was not only beautiful according to what she heard but extremely intelligent.

Although her followers did not know she had the Duchess in their plan.

And that bastard smiling like a sincal psychopath with a large plastered smile enjoying the show was enough to tick her off.

"Hehe, believe me, my dear master Revena, I didn't know the Duchess was that smart" (Rencornos, said)

He only laughed like a crazy obsessive maniac that had caught her interest for Han Jea/Nania.

"You've never specified about not hiring someone in specific except for the royal family and that bastard Duke, so I thought it didn't include the Duchess "(Rencornos, said)

Acting like he had done nothing wrong.

"You psychotic priest how dare you talk to our master Revena like that after the Duke suspects the temple for your-!" (Caped men, yelled)

'Glare!'

A capped man along the group tried to yell at him but he quickly shut up with Rencornos's sinister glare.

'Turn'

Rencornos's attention turned back to their master.

"It's a shame but nothing that can't be fixed after all isn't the source you have been looking for worthy than a whole rotten corrupt temple?" (Rencornos, asked)

"..." (Lord Revena)

His words sounded like a provocation but there was meaning behind them and they seemed to understood.

"The Duchess beauty was of an angel I'll give you that but don't get me wrong master I bought her for a purpose "(Rencornos, said)

He continued on.

"I have the feeling she has a power within" (Rencornos, said)

"!!" (Caped men)

And Rencornos dropped the bomb as everyone went completely silent.

"That's nonsense how can you say those words just to get out it?" (Caped people, speaking)

"Yeah don't believe him master Revena he's only trying to lie to you" (Caped people, speaking)

'Raise'

Lord Revena's hand raised in the air slightly to stop their rebellious comments.

She had not been unfazed.

"Elaborate" (Lord Revena, said)

She said coldly and intimidating as if warning him that he better not be lying.

"When I came close contact to her arm I felt a strange energy of power" (Rencornos, said)

"I could say that she probably holds higher divine power than of Saintess Rubella herself but it wasn't just holy power....it felt as if she herself contained something much far greater than that" (Rencornos, said)

"I've never felt a greater source of holy divine power mixed with a warm powerful sensation, what if..." (Rencornos, said)

He purposely let Lord Revena finish his sentence.

"Gypsinses" (Lord Revena, said)

She said as if she had been unexpected to even say those words.

"No master Revena how could there be Gypsinses they were extinct! Their whole clan had been extinct!" (Caped men, yelled)

"Yeah, you made sure the remaining ones last three centuries were wiped out!" (Caped men, yelled)

'Step, Step'

Walking

'Halt'

Stop walking

'Neel'

Rencornos only smiled as if satisfied by their yelling as he approached close taking one knee and looking at his master.

"We can never be sure master Revena, if you eat her the strength you possess now would never be as strong as if you were to have her" (Rencornos, said)

"I've made mistakes but it had been for my master's sake so let me find once and for all if she is essential to replenish you" (Rencornos, said)

'I highly doubt the Duchess is a regular simple Gypsinses perhaps she is an uncovered saintess even so I doubt that would multiply Lord Revana's powers... I'm ecstatic to try' (Recornos' inner thoughts)

He said with a persuasive psychopath tone.

'Open'

Her black lips opened again.

"Very well, I shall spare you from your punishment for now, do never cause such disaster in my grounds again" (Revena, said)

There were two types of Gypsisens.

If the Duchess did happen to be a Gypsises for unown luck wouldn't it be far greater for Lord Revena to be a rare Gypisens?

That thought too had hit the back of his head as if he felt true adrenaline rush through his blood.

'Smile'

'Get up'

His lips only raised satisfied as he clearly iched to hold the ritual for the Duchess.

He got up.

"Yes my dear master "(Rencornos, said)

'Turn'

Then turned to look at Carlo who clearly had a distorted expression hearing this conversation.

"I've brought him along as a little gift to feed to your strength, he useless he gave no information that I wanted to hear he is now disposable" (Rencornos, said)

'Freeze'

The instant Rencornos words were said his body completely froze.

There was no more exchange to be given he to attend the Duchess and Duke who would be visiting the temple pretty soon.

'Turn'

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

"AH PLEASE NO! DON'T AHHH-" (Conard, yelling)

Rencornos didn't even batt an eye back as Conard who had now come in the grip of the master's hand as she opened her mouth sucking out Conard's open yelling mouth feeding from a light blue transparent light coming out from him.

'Drop'

Releasing as his unlived body that had hit the stairs of her throne steps while her master licked her black lips.

She had sucked his soul out.

.........

'Slam'

"How dare the Duke act like that?! "(Bishop Greyon, yelled)

A fifty-three-year-old man slammed the brown long rectangle table of the conference room with anger as he stood up from his chair.

"Does he think we are going to remain here detained just because his Knights order to?!" (Bishop Greyon, yelled)

"..." (Archibishop Macall)

Compared to Bishop Greyon's furious yell Archibisop Furron who was sitting across him stared at him in silence.

"He's right that's against the law he can't just detain us like that without an explanation" (High Priest Moro, said)

'Nod'

And even the priests who were present at this conference nodded all in agreement.

They had called upon an emergency among the temple priests, Archbishop, and Bishop since the Pope and the Cardinal were down with the Reynolds Knights discussing a way to solve the issue but Sir Torro as head of the knights to surround the Temple was not having it.

"Why can't we just call upon the main branch of the Elohim Temple or the Emperor-"(Priest Ynork, said)

"We cannot be hasty, we do not know why we are detained like this and it won't be soon till they arrive "(Archibishop Macall, said)

The fifty-six-year-old Archibshob Macall who had been silent interrupted him.

'Turn'

"...." (Bishop Greyon)

Bishop Greyon turned his attention to Archibishop Macall who seemed to have finally something to say.

In truth, they did know why they had been detained and it all had been priest Rencornos who only stepped and go as he pleased.

It was about dam time he had to stop by too.

He was speaking to their master perhaps he wouldn't even come back and that's what they were all hoping for.

Priest Rencornos was a psychopath who did what the hell he pleased, in the first place they wouldn't be this exposed if he hadn't taken the Duchess.

Nor would they think they had an involvement with their master.

"Bringing the Emperor won't solve anything if anything it could bring more conflict the last thing we want to avoid is being suspected by the Emperor after our master has increased the number of citizens, that would be worse than dealing with the Duke" (Archibishop Macall, said)

"Besides the Elohim Temple is like a two edge sword we may have our people infiltrated and bought but we cannot afford to" (Archibishop Macall, said)

"Any information out would directly come to ears with the Emperor so we must deal with it ourselves" (Archibishop Macall, said)

'Silence'

Although they hate to admit it, whatever Archibishop Macall was saying was true.

Every single individual in the room had been corrupted and decided to turn over to the master or betrayed for their own riches.

The only good in the temple was the pope, the cardinal, a few priests, and some servants of good.

So they could not afford to be discovered.

'Frown'

Bishop Greyon frowned still displeased and angry because he sure was aware of one factor that stood out like a sore thumb.

"Then are you prepared to meet the Duchess?" (Bishop Geryon, asked)

"..." (Archibishop Macall)

He did not respond.

He knew that that crazy psychopath Rencornos had kidnapped her and she had managed to escape.

The Duke had gone crazy himself and raided everywhere searching for her in any nook and crank even surrounding the temple after she was found.

Luckily the master had closed the gates only Rencornos had the key to open it which was why the Reynolds Knights found no sight of it.

After Rencornos had feld and explained a little gyps of it they knew that the Reynolds Knights there would remain there after all.

But they had no reason why they were being detained if there was no evidence found against the temple, perhaps it was because Recarnos was nowhere in sight.

'Dam if that dam priest wouldn't have dragged that Duchess!' (Bishoph Greyon's inner thoughts)

He gritted his teeth still standing up.

"What can a mere woman do to us? They are probably exaggerating, besides they don't even have proof" (Priests, speaking)

"A woman that smart, ha, I doubt that" (Priests speaking)

"Well even if they're just groundless rumors we can't let out guard like that it seems that she has gained the affection of the Duke" (Priests speaking)

They incorporated upsetting Bishop Greyson.

"Tsk..I doubt her beauty is better than the Empress Rosara and Saintess Rubella" (Bishop Greyon, said)

He clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction.

"An ugly woman could never seduce the Duke so she will have to be pretty I'll have to give her that but she could never compare to them I bet his affection would subside" (Bishop Greyon, said)

"She must have seduced him so good that he gave her all the credit I doubt a woman like that would have achievements such as that "(Bishop Greyon, said)

"That may be true or it may not "(Archbishop Macall, said)

Finally, Archbishop Macall's mouth opened as if he was in thought.

"But why would Rencornos take the risk of bringing her to the main layer, he's a reckless crazy lunatic but he'd do anything to get the master's approval I don't think it was as simple as it seems "(Archibsop Macall, said)

'Clap, Clap'

"Hahaha" (Rencornos, laughed)

Suddenly an amazed clapping sound with a familiar lunatic laugh sounded from the door.

Rencornos had entered the conference room as the mood tensed up.

"I always knew you were the smartest gizzer out of this bunch" (Rencornos, said)

'Frown'

Everyone turned around growing at him who was looking at Archibsop Macall.

'Pass'

'Creak'

"Hey what the hell are you-" (Bishop Greyon, yelled)

He tried yelling aggravated and pissed as Rencornos passed him sitting in the very front empty seat that belonged to the pope.

"I have orders from the master" (Rencornos, said)

He said as he sat down with his crossed legs as his neon-lime eyes shined with anticipation.

'Look'

Bishop Greyon and Archibishop Macall looked at each other for a minute.

'Creak'

Bishop Greyon who had been standing finally sat down.

"You sure have the face-to-speak after dragging the temple like this" (Bishop Greyon, said)

He said coldly and irritated.

'Glance'

Rencornos returned the glare but with a snicker.

"Coming from corrupt followers of the goddess your soul must be rotten than not even my master would want to have, I'm only here in disguise but all of you are the ones who bowed to your gods so don't dare to speak if you don't have room" (Rencornos, said)

"Because even if my master doesn't want you my friends would tare your holy bodies to pieces" (Rencornos, said)

He was speaking of the other part of his monster body.

".... " (Bishop Greyon)

He finally shut his mouth.

"What are the orders?" (Archibishop Macall, asked)

But not Archibishop Macall who had to know.

'Smirk'

Rencornos's lips raised as if satisfied.

"I must take the Duchess to the cleansing room, to test something" (Rencornos, said)

"If you're thinking of trying to harm the-" (Archbishop Macall, said)

"If I'm right she wouldn't be hurt and you wouldn't dare to go above our master's orders?"(Rencornos, asked)

'Creak'

Rencornos had gotten up.

"I have been in the secluded prayer room ever since I left I'm sure you can handle small matters like this" (Rencornos, said)

The secluded prayer room was a room you were not able to step into under any circumstances no matter the situation.

In this case, Rencornos was summoned to the sacred form of prayers as if punishment to aton for forgiveness.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

"I will need her alone" (Rencornos, said)

He said as he walked away sounding as if they couldn't even be capable of doing a task like that.

'Grit'

"That bastard...he must have an ulterior motive" (Bishop Greyon, mumbled)

He mumbled in anger gritting his teeth as the door closed.

'Turn'

He had not noticed that Arbichsop Macall had gotten up to look out the window.

"What is it this time?" (Bishop Greyon, asked)

He asked fed up.

"They have arrived" (Archbishop Macall, said)

He said without turning around.

'Widen'

But it didn't take long before his eyes widened.

"!!" (Archbishop Macall)

To his surprise, an old colleague had arrived on the temple grounds.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

101K 4.4K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
2.1K 51 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...
149K 8.3K 84
I go by Artemis Blythe. I'm an ex-soldier turned murderer. I was charged with thirty murders and was subsequently sentenced to death. Preceding my e...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...