Chapter 2: Elliot

**WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 2...

Soon enough one of the Reynolds duchy knights came right behind Ulises.

The knight with dark spike hair up as he announced the entrance.

"Young duke, Elliot Reynolds has entered." (Knight Ricards, said)

Han Jea/Nania turned her face back to look at Elliot as she remained on her knees still being held by the maids and Rico who had not removed his swords from her throat.

Elliot smiled as he interred but immediately startled himself as he saw the sword but somehow he looked even cuter.

'No way...don't tell me...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'He's so CUTE!!!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Han Jea/Nania's eyes had gained a certain sparkle unfit for her situation.

Ulises who was able to see her front face more than Rico or the maids glared in dissatisfaction.

"Haven't they thought you to greet the young duke in a manner way?" (Ulises, asked)

Han Jea/Nania noticed Ulises's glare. It was as if he was looking at an insignificant bug.

"It's despicable to witness such a scene, to think an ungrateful person like you would think of poisoning herself before the wedding" (Ulises, said)

Han Jea/Nania's attention turned to Ulises with a frown.

'Ha, poison myself?! How ridiculous!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Especially to say that in front of a small child, this man's tight appearance sure does him justice-' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

But Elliot interrupted her thoughts as he slowly approached with a timid expression a few inches away from her.

His head turned back and forth at Han Jea/Nania and Rico.

Rico who had noticed lowered his sword and Elliot's complexion regained a little of his color till the sword Rico held finally dropped off Han Jea/Nania's neck.

At Rico's actions, Elliot reached towards Rico's cape and pulled it gently.

He looked up at him.

"Bad guy" (Elliot, said)

He glared displeased with a scolding tone and puffed up his cheeks as mad.

Everyone's eyes widen including Han Jea/Nania's.

Elliot continued to pull Rico's cape.

"Don't you hurt sister!" (Elliot, said)

Obviously, Rico and the maids were embarrassed by Elliot's voice.

Rico's cheeks had painted a pink color as the maids let go of Han Jea/Nania's hands.

As they released her Elliot released Rico's cape and walked two steps placing himself in front of Han Jea/Nania.

"Hello, sister." (Elliot, said)

He happily greeted her.

Han Jea/ Nania took a few seconds to process.

"Ah..hello" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said awkwardly and nervously.

Then Elliot tilted his head.

"Is sister hurt?" (Elliot, asked)

'Shake, Shake'

Han Jea/Nania shook her head to let him know that she wasn't hurt.