Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

*** Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 5...

"Ah, master" (Zoa, said)

The startled Zoa turned around at Damien's voice.

He frowned displeased as Benny stood a couple of inches behind.

'He came...perfect I could get his favor' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'Just watch slut how I'll humiliate you' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'He's mine and he sides with me' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

She thought with malice thoughts but displayed an accused face.

"I-It's just that I was only trying to take the young master back to his room" (Zoa, said)

"When I went to check on the young master he was gone so I looked for him worriedly fortunately the young master, I found him." (Zoa, said)

She glanced at Elliot and back again at Damien.

"But the madam was refusing to take him back" (Zoa, said)

"She began to yell at me and tell me that I had no right to take him back because she said that the young master will be sleeping here but it's violating the etiquette of the nobles." (Zoa, said)

She said pitifully as she continued.

"Besides the days the young master was absent the professor's workload added on so I was only trying to take the young master to sleep because he will have a lot of work for tomorrow" (Zoa, said)

"Master you would understand how heavy the workload could be if absent for days but the madam regarded it as if it was nothing." (Zoa, said)

She glanced at Han Jea/Nania that had frowned.

"Not only that but she yelled at me, it was as if she wanted to fire me and manage the young master's schedule herself." (Zoa, said)

'I see what she's doing...to think she would use Elliot's education to foreign discipline telling the duke I don't care about Elliot's education ha' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"She yelled at me so hard that it made the young master shiver and cry at how she was mistreating his nanny" (Zoa, said)

'Honestly, how could she have the audacity to say such a thing. She sacred this poor baby like this and she's blaming it on me...how low' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Damien whose attention was on the crying maid turned to look at Elliot and Han Jea/Nania with a frown.

'It's true that nanny Zoa has been taking care of Elliot ever since he was a baby and I have never heard of her mistreating Elliot' (Damien's inner thoughts)

'If that would have been the case George would have informed it to me since he is Elliot's personal bodyguard' (Damien's inner thoughts)

'I can't deny that I heard both screaming of who would take Elliot. Nanny Zoa was simply following the schedule to take Elliot however why did Nania disagree?' (Damien's inner thoughts)

'Besides looking at Elliot...I don't like anything of this' (Damien's inner thoughts)

Damien thought conflicted while on the other hand, Han Jea/Nania thought with caution.

'As much as I want to speak up and tell him what's going on I rather let him show me how much he trusts me' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'I really don't know if he trusts me at all or if by a miracle he decided to give me a little of his trust but it's crucial to know where I stand with that nanny' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)