Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and graphic death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 21...

"!!!!" (Damien and Reynold knights)

"How about it-" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

'Slashed'

But before he could finish Damien had dashed in with his sword cutting Doctor Nevardo's body into tiny pieces as the chopped body fell into pieces.

Damien rushed to Han Jea/Nania who had luckily managed to grip the hem of her dress just before he slid her throat.

The instant Doctor Nevardo was slicing her throat she was holding with a pained expression before pulling the dress skirt up to her face.

That way when her body was thrown the dress skirt would land like a blanket on her face to cover her cut neck and her head that was apart.

It was a risk she had to take especially the glowing golden light as she was going to self-heal again after being beheaded.

The factor however she was hoping was for Damien to stay away and not lift up the skirt at least while she regained her consciousness.

She really was running on thin luck.

Her self-healing recovery was fast like no other.

Her head pulled back as if the tendons that had been detached connected with her torn head bringing it back and attaching again with a golden light.

Bringing her back to life although by the time that Damien tried to touch her.

Her neck was still closing in but she had regained consciousness in pain feeling it.

There was still some more time she needed.

Obviously, Damien did not see since she was being covered by her underskirt.

"Nania-" (Damine, yelled)

"I'm alive! Don't touch me!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

"He has a hallucinogen around the room what you saw is not true I'm not hurt!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

Han Jea/Nania yelled saying that what all of them saw was a hallucination but then why did her voice sound in so much pain?

"Wife..." (Damien, said)

"Your throat-" (Damien, said)

Damien who had crunched down halted his hand in mid-air that was reaching towards her stop-in since she unexpectedly answered him who thought she was dead.

Although he did not believe her.

"I said I'm fine if I was dead would I be screaming at you right now?!" (Han Yea/ Nania, yelling)

"I'm saying this because the blood on my dress is all over my face now I look ugly so don't look at me!" (Han Yea Nania, yelling)

'Silence'

'Dumbfounded'

At this point Han Jea/Nania had self-healed the only thing she couldn't self-heal was the embarrassment she had just displayed.

It was like she was a person who cared about her physical appearance and if she was ugly she wouldn't want others to look at her.

But she could only think of that to buy her some more time.

'I can't catch a break. Now I don't even want to look at their faces I bet they are  going to see me as a superficial lady now' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)