Chapter 7: Exessive Donations

"Well the young master always has his meals in his room since the master has his meals in the office..." (Benny, said)

A sweat dropped from his neck as he looked awkwardly at Damien who closed his eyes and began to chew his food.

Benny's eyes moved again to Han Jea/Nania.

"By now the young master has eaten and gone back to his last classes before going off to sleep" (Benny, said)

'I see...so because Damien doesn't eat in here Elliot doesn't have the opportunity to dine with him' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'It must be because of his curse that he wants to stay away from him however then what is he doing here dining with me?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

She turned her head to look at Damien who remained silent closing his eyes chewing his meat.

'I want to ask about it but his curse is something that no one else knows than his close confinements' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She had a slight frown.

'I'll immediately lose the trust and be considered suspicious...and since the butler said the baby ate...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She wanted to continue to frown but Damien who had scened her stare opened his eyes and looked at her.

'Flinch'

She flinched.

"..." (Damien)

Damien looked at her in silence as if studying her expression.

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania turned to look at Benny after she regained her composure.

Finally, her lips parted again.

"I understand, thank you for informing" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Since Elliot has already eaten and gone back to his studying I guess he won't join us" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She told Benny with an understanding face.

'Nod'

Benny had noded in her words as he closed his eyes with a polite expression.

'Turn'

She turned to look at Damien who was still looking at her with studying eyes.

That didn't mean she wouldn't do anything about it.

"Honey, you said I could adjust Elliot's schedule right?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She asked with a seductive face.

Like a wife trying to cox her husband.

"!" (Damien)

And he had fallen for it quickly enough with a blushed face.

"If so starting tomorrow I'll like Elliot to join me to eat whenever he's scheduled" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

'You better say yes, how can I let that poor baby eat alone' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Of course, I too would love if my husband joins me to eat from time to time " (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"As the protector of the north, I understand that my strong husband has a lot of things going on but whenever you have the time I'd really appreciate it if you joined me and Elliot" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She stretched her right hand to touch his hand and gave him a seductive face.

'...' (Damien)

Badump, Badump' (Damien)