Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement

*** WARNING: This chapter contains torture, violence, and gruesome scenes.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 14...

"Eliot wants to go....sob..." (Elliot, said)

Elliot cried sadly holding his teddy bear as he sat on the right side of the bed where Han Jea/Nania had laid.

"Elliot doesn't want...sob..sob...sister....brother to go..." (Elliot, said)

They had not broken the news to Elliot till the morning since they didn't want to ruin the good time they had yesterday but they had to today.

'Crunch down'

Han Jea/Nania who still had drowsy eyes in the morning but was changed with a very crazy coat and a tied long braid had crunched down to look up at Elliot as she placed her hands on the bed.

"Baby don't cry, sister and brother will be back as soon as we can and I promise when we come back we can bake something really tasty together okay?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She tried to pacify Elliot but he was still saddened by the thought of being left alone, by being abandoned.

"Sob...but..sob...why can't Elliot go?" (Elliot, asked)

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

Elliot used his little cute face trying to come along.

But she couldn't it was too dangerous.

'Get up'

'Grab'

'Lift up'

Han Jea/Nania got up and lifted him up so he could see eye to eye.

"Sister wants to take Elliot but it's too dangerous, your brother and I have to go to the Alpaca mountains because someone got hurt and sister is scared Elliot gets hurt too" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

A white lie she had to say also just in case someone else asked.

'Halt'

Immediately Elliot stopped crying as if it got his attention.

"Sister someone got hurt?" (Elliot, asked)

The poor baby believed it and what was worse was that he was worried and scared for the person that got hurt.

'Pow'

An invisible guilt arrow hit Han Jea/Nania but she continued on.

"Yes so baby sister and brother need Elliot to wait here okay?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'Nod'

Elliot the good boy, understood and obeyed her with no more complain.

"Good boy" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said warmly.

"Elliot will be a good boy and wait for sister and brother" (Elliot, said)

As Elliot responded happily.

'I'm glad he's no longer crying it puts me at ease besides...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Also this sister has put two more persons to take care of Elliot" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Two to take care of Elliot?" (Elliot, asked)

Elliot asked confused and curious.

'Nod'

"Yes, sister put the new maid that was cleaning the dining room remember?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'Nod, Nod'