Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter

***WARNING: This chapter contains a gruesome death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 24...

A black-haired man lay in bed shirtless.

A familiar man with an attractive pretty face as he stared at her with love eyes.

His golden eyes were enlarged as his smile was soft.

His hand reached to touch her black straight hair gently.

'Plop'

His hand came down again on the soft bed looking at her from above.

A woman sat on top of him with a silk spaghetti strap nightgown dress.

A woman whose face you could not be seen.

He closed his eyes gently as her left palm rested on top of his left abbs seductively.

Her right hand had been behind her back, she seemed to be holding some object.

A very sharp object.

'Take out'

She removed her left hand and grasped the sharp object alongside her right hand as if grabbing the handle.

'Raise'

'Smirk'

The woman raised the sharp object as her lips that were visible smiled sinisterly.

'PLUNG!'

'Widen'

"Urgh!!" (Damien)

The woman had plunged a very sharp blade into Damien's heart waking him up immediately with immense pain and the red blood pouring from his chest.

His eyes were confused and in shock at what just had happened.

Without letting him grasp the situation the woman removed the blade that had emitted a dark fog as if a dark fire was coming out of his heart and his plunged wound was opening as if black veins were forming inside his pale skin.

'PLUNGE!'

'PLUNGE!'

'PLUNGE!

PLUNGE!'

"Hahaha" (Women, laughing)

The women continued to plunge countless times the danger all over Damien's body laughing like a maniac.

He couldn't move. All his golden eyes could do was stare at her in confusion and heartache that he had been betrayed by the one he loved the most.

'PLUNGE'

PLUNGE'

'Extend'

She continued to plunge the dagger as his hand extended up to try to reach her one last time.

'PLUNGE!!'

But she gave him no mercy she had plunged him in the middle of his body splattering more blood on her even splattering the Ocean Heart Duchess neckless she wore adorn on her neck.

'Thud'

'Drop'

'Close'

His hand finally dropped as one heartbroken teardrop fell from his golden eyes that had finally closed.

He no longer breathed.

An unlived man lay there with the many plunged dagger holes all over his bloody black vainly body that had spread all over him.