Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, gruesome violence, and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 28...

.......

Before leaving both Damien and Han Jea/Nania had made sure everything had been organized before their departure to head to the temple.

They had said their farewells to the citizens who were in gratitude even the ones still recuperating who were provided better protection and care as Doctor Nestor as the head of everything stayed behind.

The people who could go back to their homes were organized temporarily as Damien and Han Jea/Nania had also organized the reconstruction of their town so some families would have to live for the time being in other homes while their homes were reconstructed since they wanted to stay in the same houses they were going to reconstructed with all the necessary things along with stores, clinics, a large library, a school for the kids that provided programs for the children and the parents or any adults that wanted to learn of course separate units, and even their own greenhouses.

The use of the carriages was still going on since these specific areas tended to not snow however it was different in the Alpaca mountains and the castle where they were located in the higher mountain range but soon enough the snow would catch up to these towns.

So the sleds will too be provided.

Now they could rest at ease.

The only person who had joined the journey from the town's people was ex-high priest Christobal.

They would be bringing him to reinstate him in the temple.

As much as both Damien and Han Jea/Nania would have wanted to go straight and see Elliot they had to go to the temple.

At this moment the temple was causing a scene with the Reynolds knights who had not pulled back.

'Close, Open, Close, Open'

"You should sleep" (Damien, said)

Han Jea/Nania's eyes tried her hardest to remain awake and it was quite obvious to Damien who was sitting across her looking over a stack of paperwork only telling her to sleep as his golden eyes went along the text he was reading.

'Glance'

She glanced at him with her tiered eyes and heavy eyebags.

'Then you should too...look at you. You're exhausted and you can't even afford a nap then it makes me feel bad' (Han Jea/Naina's inner thoughts)

She wanted to help him out but he had insisted that it was light work and that he only needed to revise it but clearly his eyes were closing and opening again with his head nodding in half sleep and here he was acting like this.

Of course, she was going to feel guilty.

'Shake, Shake'

'Extend'

She shook her head slowly and extended her arms signaling to Damien to give her some of the documents he was revising to help him out.

"You've been staring at documents all night-" (Damien, said)

"And you've been out all night without a rest so put those documents down or I won't sleep" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

But she spoke of with a little firmness.

'....' (Damien)

But her lack of sleep was clearly taking over her.

"Haa"(Damien, sighed)