Chapter 13: Moros Cure

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language,  sensitive content, and death talk.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 13...

-The next day in Damien's office a few minutes back before the incident-

Today she was called to go into Damien's office by Benny with a message that they were to discuss something very important.

She wondered what must have been so important he needed to discuss it, she didn't know if he had called her alone or if there would be others.

Damien had not mentioned anything last night since they only got to talk about Elliot and teach Damien how to speak to Elliot due to Damien's lack of experience.

Perhaps something must have happened or did it have to do with why Ulisses looked so stressed last night with a stack of documents saying he had important things to discuss?

Somehow she kind of felt guilty because she had taken Damien's responsibility to check on what the information was about however things turned out like that and she wasn't as regretful as she thought out to be since it felt quite nice when he told her sweet words and comforted her when she needed it.

And now she was sitting as if stiff at a rectangular conference table to Damien's left empty chair.

She was clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

And that was because Ulisses was also there sitting across from her looking with an expressionless face or what he tried to show.

Easily his eyes had given him away as they reflected how displeassed he was by her presence there.

And to Ulisses's right sat Carlo a knight Han Jea/Nania did not have much information about.

She only knew that Carlo was loyal to Damien but there wasn't any more information except his last name Rivens which was only mentioned once and was something that no one else called him for.

He only went by the name Carlo only.

She looked at Carlo who seemed to be looking away already as if somehow he was trying not to to look at her.

'..?..' (Han Jea/Nania)

Her blue eyes showed confusion for a few seconds before understanding why he was acting like that.

She had the impression that Ulisses probably said awful words behind her back and he was probably displeased by how Damien treated her over them last night.

Although she was thankful that he had grabbed her shawl.

At least he was better at hiding his hate than Ulisses.

Somehow though she couldn't help to think about the Rivens last name.

She was sure she had heard something with the Rivens last name.

Well, she wasn't one to snoop so she turned again to look at Ulissess and who was already glaring at her.

'.....' (Han Jea/Nania)

She said no words she rather not give him the satisfaction of stressing her out so she turned to look at the far window corner where Benny seemed to be chatting with Damien.

Soon enough it seemed their conversation had ended as Benny bowed politely leaving as Damien made his way to the front seat.

And just as if on play Ulisses stopped glaring at her.

'Ha' (Han Jea/Nanaia's inner thoughts)

It was just too ridiculous he dared to act like that but as soon as Damien came into the picture he acted like that.