Dum Spiro Spero

Autorstwa Pr0ngsandPads

Dum Spiro Spero- Latin for While I Breathe, I Hope 12 years, that's how long it has been since Evalyn last se... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 13

70 0 0
Autorstwa Pr0ngsandPads

Evalyn walked hand in hand with Sirius. Harry was right next to the man while they talked quietly. The clanking of chains was heard behind them as Remus, Peter, Ron and Hermione followed. "You know Harry, now that Sirius' name will be cleared, I think we will all be able to live together."

The boy looked surprised by Evalyn's words. "Do you mean that?" Sirius was barely able to nod before he was tackled in a hug. Evalyn stood nearby watching them with a fond smile.

"You can even pick the house we will live at." Sirius clapped Harry on the shoulder. "We will be a family, like your parents would have wanted."

Evalyn furrowed her brows, "I don't care if I have to threaten Dumbles, you're coming home with us." The witch mumbled, only loud enough for the two wizards to hear. Just as Harry was about to thank the couple, the clouds in the night sky parted. The light from the full moon filled the area and Hermione let out a gasp.

"Professor Lupin?" She took two steps backwards as the man stared at the moon. Sirius ran up trying to get his attention.

"Remus, my dear friend, did you take your potion?" His hands clenched around Remus' sweater as everyone watched.

"Harry, Hermione, run!" Evalyn shouted at them. However the two were frozen in place, not wanting to leave Ron behind.

Hermione decided to step forward in hopes of calming the werewolf. "Professor Lupin, it's us. Please, you know us."

However, the painful shifting of bones was heard and pretty soon he had fully turned. He lunged forward to attack, only to be stopped by Sirius in Animagus form. Peter, taking advantage of the distraction, grabbed a wand. Evalyn's eyes darted his way and her hands shot up to stop him.

She was a moment too late, the traitor transformed into a rat. Evalyn was torn between stopping him and protecting the kids. The sound of growling and teeth clashing filled the night air as the two men fought. Sirius gave everything he had to try and get Remus away from the children.

Snape had regained consciousness, and threw himself in front of the young trio. His wand was pointed straight at the werewolf. Evalyn ran after her husband and friend as they chased each other further into the distance. Sirius was losing steam. He was thrown against a rock with a yelp. Harry watched in awe as the witch threw fireballs near Remus to distract him while her hair glowed brightly.

The werewolf turned his head to her and snarled. She slid to a stop and stared at him, practically begging him to chase after her. So he did. She just needed enough time for Sirius to get up and get moving. Evalyn tripped and fell near a small body of water. Her head hit the ground with a loud thud, sending the world around her spinning. A loud ringing in her ears. Remus hovered over her, ready to attack. "Rem, please it's me." Her hands shook as she held them up, acting as a barrier between her and the werewolf. Tears streamed down her face. "I don't want to do this." She could feel the fire from her magic warming her hands, ready to send them his way. A rock hit Remus in the head, causing the two to turn to the attacker. Harry stood there, ready to run. "Harry, leave now!" Evalyn shouted. Before Remus could go after the boy, a howl was heard in the distance. He hesitated, and looked between the two humans before deciding to run towards the noise.

Sirius stumbled down the hill, now as a human. He was battered and bloody. The clothes he wore were torn up. He collapsed on the other side of the water, away from Harry and Evalyn.

"Sirius!" The two shouted in unison. Evalyn scrambled to her feet and ran to her husband despite her head injury. She fell into the rocky earth beside him, grasping at his hands. Harry fell beside her, checking over the man. "Sirius can you get up love?" Evalyn cried and gently checked over his wounds. Just then, a chill sent shivers down their spines. The small lake froze over. With a gasp, his eyes shot wide open and he screamed at the sky. Evalyn dared to look up and her mouth dropped seeing the swarm of dementors in the sky. She went to reach for her wand, but Sirius' grip on her hands tightened and wouldn't let go.

"No no no, I need you to let me go love, trust me. I'll be right here I'm not leaving." The tears fell down her face and onto his torso. The panic in his grey eyes broke her heart. He was frozen in place, unable to let go of his light. She looked to Harry who stood up protectively. Damn Gryffindor bravery. "Harry leave now, we will be okay. You need to run away."

He did not listen to her words. Instead he stepped in front of the couple, and shouted Expecto Patronum. A shiny light came from his wand, effectively warding off a few close dementors. However, as the light faded, they made their move. One after the other swooped in and Evalyn watched helplessly as they sucked the soul from her love. Harry fell to the ground next and the witch screamed as his soul was being sucked away. Soon after, she was also hit. All happiness seemingly left her body. It was misery. Worse than the torture Voldemort had her under. She relived the feeling of that night in 1981. One last gasp from Sirius was made and his grip loosened around her hands. His chest stopped moving up and down. Dull sage eyes watched as the light that was the life of Sirius Black was being taken away. A light filled the space and Evalyn took her eyes off of her husband for a brief second to find a stag, just like James' patronus. The dementors all vanished, and Sirius took a deep breath as his life came back to him. Darkness overtook Evalyn right before she collapsed on top of him.

When she woke up, she was in the Hospital Wing. The curtains around her bed were closed but she could hear the people talking across the room. Sirius was being held in a cell in the tower. Evalyn radiated fury. She vowed to herself that next time she got her hands on Peter, she would murder him. Shrugging off the dizziness from her head injury, she stood up and peaked out the curtain. Snape looked furious as he made his way out of the Wing. Evalyn slipped out unnoticed to follow after him. She pulled him into a dark corner and glared up at him. "Where is he?"

He raised a brow at her, "Thank you Severus for capturing the man who tried to kill my godson." His sarcasm made her blood boil.

"He is innocent. If you would have set aside your ego for a moment you would have seen Peter Pettigrew. But no, you were too blinded by your hatred to think clearly. Lily would be ashamed." It was a harsh blow to say that, but the witch was furious. "You could have brought justice to the man who really caused her death, but you decided to blame the wrong man because he bullied you."

Something flickered in his eyes, as if he possibly doubted himself. He quickly shook it off and looked down at her. "You just want me to release him so that you can be together. You can't fool me."

She was desperate, she set aside her anger and practically begged the man. "Just trust me Severus, trust me the way I trusted you that night. I know you wouldn't have hurt them and you should know I wouldn't forgive the man who killed them. He was my brother."

His deep voice drawled "It's too late, there's nothing more I can do." He turned to walk away but Evalyn grabbed his wrist.

"Just let me see him, please." Snape went to say no and brush her off, but she cut him off. "You owe me Severus." She didn't want to cash in her favor, she was never planning to. However, she was desperate. The man sighed and told her where he was kept before storming away. "Thank you Severus!" She called out. The man halted his steps and turned his head to find she was already running in the opposite direction.

When she got to the cell, she peaked from the shadows to ensure nobody else was there. Evalyn ran up to the cell and made eye contact with Sirius. He met her at the bars and held her face. "I'll get you out of here Sirius, and we will go. I'm so sorry." She sobbed and he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Shh it's okay Lynnie, you need to go back down to Harry. I'll be okay love. I got to see you again. To see Harry. My time is up, but that doesn't mean yours has to be."

"I just got you back! I can't lose you again!" Her hand pointed to the lock of the cell, ready to blow it off. However they were interrupted by Harry, Hermione and Buckbeak. "What are you doing? Wait! He's alive?!"

"No time for answers, we will explain on the way." Hermione blasted open the cell and the group flew Buckbeak down. Sirius gave Harry a long hug.

"We will be together soon. I know it. I'm sorry Harry." The young Potter nodded and held back his tears of frustration. Sirius turned to Evalyn and held her, "Go with them, if you want to come with me you can meet me at our flat in two days and we will leave. I don't want you to look too suspicious love." Evalyn nodded and gave him one last kiss. "I love you my dear Lynnie."

"I love you too." Sirius flew off into the distance, and the remaining three made it back into the Hospital Wing just in time. The minister and Snape were furious finding out that Sirius escaped while the group remained in the Hospital Wing.

The next day, Evalyn sat on a table while Remus packed his belongings. "You know, you could have stayed. You didn't have to resign." Remus shrugged. He was embarrassed and ashamed of the events from last night. She jumped off the table and hugged the man. He let out a sigh as he held her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you Evalyn." It made him sad knowing that she would be leaving for a little while. However, he pushed aside his sadness because she deserves this. Being able to be with Sirius will make her happy and she needs it.

Evalyn pulled him closer, if that was even possible, and buried her head into his chest. "I'll miss you too, but I'll owl you. And maybe we can meet up occasionally for tea. I won't be gone forever." She pulled away and wiped her tears. Harry came in at just that moment.

"You're leaving?" His words were directed at Remus, he had already known Evalyn was leaving. The werewolf and the boy talked a moment before he made his way to Evalyn. She pulled him into a long hug.

"I'll bring you home Harry, one way or another." Her hands ran through his messy hair, his father's hair. "I love you, and I am so very proud of you. If anything happens, and I mean ANYTHING, owl me and I'll be here right away."

"I love you too Evalyn, thank you for everything." The boy blinked back tears of his own before leaving the room. Evalyn left shortly after, only to be pulled aside.

A young platinum blonde wizard looked at her conflicted. He looked sad, but was unsure if he should feel that way. "Will you be back?"

"I'll try Draco." She held her arms open to see if he would accept a hug. To her surprise, he did. Two steps forward and his arms were wrapped around her. "You can always owl me, I will always be here for you." She slipped a small container into his hand as he pulled away. He gave a quick nod and walked away. With his back turned to the witch, he smiled down at the brownies.

She stopped by Dumbledore on her way to say goodbye to Minnie. "I'll find a way to bring him home to me and you aren't going to stop me."  The Headmaster simply gave her a smile and she continued on.

The following day, she waited anxiously in their flat. She twirled her wand until she heard a pop in the next room. Sirius ran to her, picking her up and spinning her around.

"How does France sound love?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

879K 35.5K 57
I need to get away I need to get away I need to get away Helia Blacksmith and people had never got on. Her blank stare and chilling gaze were...
821K 20K 116
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓤𝓹 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓓𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵. The brightest and sweetest witch in her year. She could neve...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
754K 21.8K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...