May Soul Dissonance Bow Befor...

Від QueenSpiderRider_QSR

Dissonance. Defined as a lack of harmony among or between people or things. It can be reduced by changing ex... Більше

Author's Note & Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178

Chapter 97

809 56 13
Від QueenSpiderRider_QSR

Once everyone settled down and ended all discussions about Mary's incredible determination and how truly remarkable she was, Grigori called out for the attention of everyone in the hall once again.
“Now then… shall we discuss something about the TCF!World Toonka and Harol of the Whipper Kingdom. Specifically the ways the two of you differ in your respective timelines.” She waited from the four Whipper Kingdom representatives to nod in consent before she proceeded.

She spoke about what the Magic Tower and the Mages of the Whipper Kingdom who allied themselves with the Magic Tower did which led to the civil war. She also discussed the fact that Toonka (both TCF!Toonka and TBOAH!Toonka) hated mages due to the oppression they did to the people of the Whipper Kingdom.

Grigori also educated everyone that both Toonka from the TBOAH!World as well as from the TCF!World were against magic, but were not opposed to Ancient Powers.
“Since Ancient Powers were the only type of power that non-mages, who focus on physical strength, accept as strength because they consider it a blessing for someone’s power to be passed down through generations.” She concluded with a polite smile. Both Toonka nod in agreement to her words.

Grigori gave everyone a chance to digest her speech before she continued. Discussing how the wars in the TBOAH!World differed from the TCF!World were due to Cale’s efforts and how rather than TCF!Toonka going to war with the Empire and the Jungle like his counterpart had done, Cale enabled the two of them to join forces against Adin and the Empire.

“Also we must not forget that Elisneh interfered with the Jungle and used her power over Litana to further aggravate the situation between the two forces that could have been allies."
“Ahhh… so once again the enemy was causing discord between us, so that we wouldn’t band together!” TBOAH!Harol gasped – as if this was a possibility that had never occurred to him. TCF!Harol nodded.
“That's right. They've done this countless times… they even tried to do it to the Caro Kingdom too…” TCF!Harol pointed out, and Valentino nodded in agreement when the others from the TBOAH!World looked at him for confirmation.

Grigori allowed everyone to continue talking for a bit longer, and then when they all quietened down and returned their attention to her, they had one unanimous question on their minds.
“Grigori-nim, which record about us are you going to show?” TCF!Harol asked.
“Well… I'll be showing parts of a few records, and anything you wish for clarification on, we can discuss or view the records of it when it comes up… if everyone is alright with that, then we can continue.” she replied calmly.

“Wait, I have a question. Earlier, you said that they in the other world sold the Magic Tower to Cale Henituse.”
“That's correct.” Grigori answered, Cale’s gaze sharpened, but Grigori kept her expression entirely innocent and as neutral as always.
“You can speak with your counterparts to find out all about that in more detail later…”
Ahhh, alright!” TBOAH!Harol immediately replied when he saw TCF!Harol gesture toward himself and TCF!Toonka when Grigori looked their way and indicated for them to go ahead.

“That's right, it's way better for us to tell you about that instead of us wasting time watching it!” TCF!Toonka announced dismissively. “There's lots of other more interesting things to see!”
TBOAH!Toonka stared hard at his counterpart and then looks to TCF!Harol, who is seated calmly beside him before he nods agreeably.

Although he was curious about how they got rid of the Magic Tower in the TCF!World, he believed that his crazier counterpart might be telling the truth that they were more 'interesting things' for them to see from the Goddess. TBOAH!Toonka decided he might as well trust his odd yet stronger counterpart in order to get some answers now that it was their turn.

There were a little more discussions going around the room, before, eventually, it all died down again since the majority had their questions answered or temporarily paused to be addressed later.
“Great, in that case… let's begin somewhere familiar.” Grigori announced and everyone settles into their seats and made themselves comfortable. Grigori returned to her seat too and inclined her head to the Palantír – which gradually lit up at her gesture and began a new record.

<Chapter 141: In the Middle of the Night (3)>
Cale needed to see Toonka’s face to hear the first bit of news since Fall had arrived.

“This was shortly after the alliance was made…” TCF!Harol informed his counterpart. He had told them about the alliance in more detail earlier and had even made it clear that the mages not affiliated with the Magic Tower were innocent and did not deserve to be persecuted for crimes they didn't commit.

TCF!Toonka had immediately added on that if they did kill all those mages who were innocent than that would make them no better than those evil bastards from the Empire who used children and innocent people from all over the continent for their experiments and to create the dead mana for the golems. The only reason he spoke up was to cut off TBOAH!Toonka, who had opened his mouth to sprout nonsense moments before TCF!Toonka cut him off. Cale sat silently, instinctively aware that the Goddess had redacted the fact that Cale had called Toonka's face ‘ugly’ back then.

“What is it?”
Cale had been getting daily updates on the Whipper Kingdom through Alberu and the information organization that Ron was leading.

“Hmm?” TCF!Alberu reacted and tilted his head, however, he did not dare ask Cale to give him an in with Cale's information organization – not when he knew that the Patriarch Molan was the one running it.
“Nope… maybe I'll just ask to hire their services… Ahhh, I'll need to have funds available for that… and a few Golden Plaques for Cale as well… It's doable, a little annoying, but doable…” TCF!Alberu decided and then returned his attention back to the Palantir.

The Whipper Kingdom was doing pretty well against the Empire. The Empire did not reveal all of their cards, such as the dead mana bomb. This was only possible because, contrary to the belief that the poor Whipper Kingdom would eventually run out of funds, they were able to keep their soldiers equipped and fed.
‘But it is moving too slow.’

“Well, it wasn't so much that we were slow… it was more like we were stuck…” TCF!Harol graciously informed his scowling counterpart. TBOAH!Harol seemed to have put his guard up again – and everyone else in the hall couldn’t say they blamed him, especially considering the sheer devotion that everyone from the TCF!World had toward Cale Henituse.

That was the last piece of information Cale had heard. That was why he did not care to chat with Toonka right now.
– I wanted you to be the first to know.
Toonka then added on.
– We’ve won about half way.
Cale’s expression changed.
– We managed to take over a castle! Kuhahahahahaha!
Toonka stepped back from the screen to laugh.
‘This crazy bastard.’

It didn't bother TCF!Toonka that Cale called him a ‘crazy bastard’ because he'd heard plenty people call Cale that too and Cale never seemed to get offended by it, so TCF!Toonka decided that it was not something to be offended by either.

Cale could then see that only Toonka’s face was clean. The rest of his body was covered in blood. He could also see a lot of corpses behind Toonka. He had piled up the enemies’ corpses before calling him to share the news. He really was a crazy bastard.

TCF!Toonka snickered in amusement – he was very pleased that Cale had apparently noticed his efforts, enough for them to be mentioned in these records of their world – he really liked that and couldn’t help grinning widely at this fact.  

– I also did as you asked.
Cale found it odd that Toonka would say something like that.
“Like I asked?”
– Yes. I didn’t throw the injured soldiers away. I brought them with me.

TBOAH!Harol's jaw dropped in shock, and he felt like a cold blanket had fallen around his shoulders. TBOAH!Toonka went rigid beside him as well. This was extremely unexpected and even more unbelievable than anything they'd thought to hear this evening.

Did Toonka lose his mind?

“That's what I'd like to know! Bloody hell! What the f**k is this?! Did a transmigrator take over Toonka's body in that world, too?!” TBOAH!Harol seemed to be having a crisis. Meanwhile, TBOAH!Toonka closed his eyes for a moment, consoled himself that his counterpart must have done something right somewhere, and that must be the reason he got so much stronger. TBOAH!Toonka unclenched his fists and let out a slow breath before he opened his eyes once more and focused his attention back onto the Palantír.

Cale was shocked at what Toonka was telling him. It was weird that he was doing something that he would not normally do. Toonka continued to speak with a proud look on his face.
– The strong need to know how to take care of the weak.
‘Is this really Toonka?’
Cale was seriously debating if this was the real Toonka.

TCF!Toonka was rocking in his seat with his excitement – he looked like a large child who was anxiously awaiting his birthday present. And then there was Cale, who strategically pretended not to notice or even acknowledge the perplexed glares he was getting from TBOAH!Toonka and TBOAH!Harol.

However, he pushed that thought to the side after hearing what Toonka had to say as well as seeing the worried look on Toonka’s face.
– But I think that it will be difficult to heal them.
Cale had an idea about what was going on. Even if the Whipper Kingdom now had more funds, they could not buy expensive potions to heal all of their soldiers.
‘They also do not have enough priests.’
No churches had a strong influence on the Whipper Kingdom as churches were a faction of magic. That was why they were lacking priests for the war. Furthermore, the church considered the citizens of the Whipper Kingdom to be barbarians as they believed in nature but not in a god.

TCF!Toonka rolled his eyes and shrugged off that nonsense – he was able to react like this because he knew that his friend had brought everything he needed when he needed it – so what was there to be upset about. Besides, Cale came like a priest too and inspired everyone and later showed them the silver light that would spread throughout the whole world. TCF!Toonka felt like he had no reason to be upset anymore. He had someone on his side who had his back!

This led to the churches not sending any priests over to the Whipper Kingdom. The fact that the Whipper Kingdom had any healers was amazing because the mages had attacked all those with healing powers in the past. Cale could see the sorrow in Toonka’s face.
– We do not have enough healers. We cannot use a lot of potions after only achieving a half victory like this. We only have so many healers and we don’t have any priests.

Cale thought about two people at that moment. Both of these people were currently doing nothing at his place. They were the crazy priestess and the Saint. There was also one more person. There was the Elf chilling in Eruhaben’s lair.

TCF!Cage and TCF!Jack smiled brightly. The latter seemed very happy at the thought that Cale was thinking of asking him to help people back then. This was because TCF!Jack knew all that healing he had done had helped him grow both as a healer and as a person. It had also helped him learn more about his powers and awaken into a full saint just as Cale believed he was.

“Mm.” Cale started to contemplate things with his arms crossed. Each of those three would be able to do more than multiple average priests put together. Raon started to speak into Cale’s mind.
– Human, are we saving people?
There was an odd sense of expectation in Raon’s voice.

In the front, Raon snickered and rolled around the cushions on a large couch that had appeared here in the Palantír Hall when everyone returned from dinner. TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong, along with their counterparts, also joined him. The TBOAH!Black Dragon was napping in TBOAH!Eruhaben's arms right now – the little kid was tired after trying to replicate what TBOAH!Eruhaben taught him out in the garden after they had their dinner – of course Grigori used her magic to repair the Greenhouse they accidently blew up, but other than that, it was all fine.

However, Cale first asked Toonka a question that was on his mind.
“What do you mean by half-victory?”
You either win or lose. Why would it be only half? Toonka put on an awkward expression at Cale’s question.
– Ahem, the enemy ran away after leaving their castle behind.
“So then you took over the castle.”
Toonka managed to take over one castle.
– Ahem, we did take it over, but we cannot enter.
‘…What the hell?’
Toonka scratched his head after seeing Cale’s questioning gaze before turning the screen to the other side.

“Oh… that's a familiar sight!” TBOAH!Harol scowled darkly, and TBOAH!Toonka's expression darkened as a shiver ran through his body and his skin prickled with his anxiety and apprehension. Despite everything he was feeling, he forced himself to keep his focus and his attention on the Palantír rather than the painful memories of the past that were trying to takeover his thoughts.

Cale could see something red through the screen. Cale could tell why Toonka had contacted him in the middle of the corpses. He could not enter the castle, so he found somewhere that the soldiers would not be looking. Raon’s voice echoed in Cale’s mind.
– Human, it is burning brightly!
There was a raging fire. The pillar of fire was so high that you could not even see the castle.

– Ahem, this fire suddenly started and we cannot put it out.
“…You can’t put it out?”
– Yes. That is why I currently have the soldiers surrounding the pillar of fire. What is amazing is that the pillar of fire does not extend past the castle. It seems like a wall protecting the castle from us.
Toonka shared his honest feelings with his friend. He felt a bit better after telling Cale about it.

TBOAH!Harol winced slightly. He still couldn’t believe that TCF!Toonka was close enough to another person that he would call that person his friend – it seemed like something the Toonka he knew certainly would never do.

Compared to when he was fighting people on his own, there was a lot to think about and a lot of things to take care of during a war. The pillar of fire was one of those problems.
– I cannot tell what the Empire did. But I will definitely take care- mm?
Toonka stopped talking once he saw Cale’s face. However, he then asked with concern, unlike his normal self.
– Is something wrong?

TBOAH!Harol internally cursed and swore, right in front of his eyes he saw TCF!Toonka showing concern for someone else! He was actually showing emotions other than bloodlust and his crazy thirst for violence right in the middle of a battlefield. TBOAH!Harol could not fathom nor understand any of this.

Cale was frowning. Cale was ignoring Toonka and just staring at the fire through the screen. An excited Raon started to speak in his mind.
– Human, haven’t we seen that fire before?
Cale also recalled the pillar of fire he had seen more than a year ago. It burned down Section 1 of the Jungle without spreading and did not go out, even when it rained.

“Ahhh, so that's the fire that was burning in Litana's Jungle…” TBOAH!Toonka muttered – they had not seen the record of Cale putting the fire out, nor did they know how Elisneh had put the fire out in their TBOAH!World. But apparently this was the same fire that surrounded Maple Castle – it was a fire that soon erupted with dead mana that had hurt and killed too many. TBOAH!Toonka shuddered, and again, he tried not to think about it.

‘Damn it.’
Cale touched the necklace on his neck.  It was the necklace with the Dominating Water. Cale started to frown even more.
‘It looks like I have to go put out that fire.’

TBOAH!Harol and TBOAH!Toonka blinked, and gradually, their eyes widened. Hope prickled at their chest, and their hearts thumped with restless energy. TBOAH!Toonka looked toward TCF!Harol, with a gaze that asked for confirmation.
“That's right…” TCF!Harol answered him calmly. “Young Master Cale-nim, put out the fire and brought healers and potions for us… personally.” He then looked at TCF!Toonka, who was giggling excitedly again.

< Chapter 142: Isn’t It a Pity? (1)>
“Huuuu.” Cale let out a sigh.
Toonka responded immediately to the sigh.
– No need to worry about it too much. Did you forget who I am? I am Toonka. I will find a way, so you don’t need to worry about me.
“Spit out your coordinates.”
– … What?
‘Coordinates?’
Toonka could see the complicated expression on Cale’s face. Cale then started to speak in an annoyed tone.
“Tell me the coordinates of your current location. I will head over.”
– … Why?

TBOAH!Harol looked up at TBOAH!Toonka, wondering if this kind of relationship – a friendship like this was something that TBOAH!Toonka wanted to have too. It made something in his chest ache painfully, and he bowed his head and tried to contain the emotional feeling that stabbed at his chest.

Cale became extremely annoyed at Toonka’s question.  Cale looked toward Toonka who was blinking his eyes in confusion.
“Why? Someone needs to bring over some priests and put out that fire.”
– … You’re going to do that?
Toonka asked with confusion before shutting up. There was no way that Cale Henituse, the man who was looking at him with a serious expression right now, would be joking about something like that.
– Yes, if it is you, I know that you wouldn’t say things you don’t mean.
“So hurry up and spit out your coordinates so that I can get there.”
‘I’ll go quickly and hurry back after putting out the fire.’
That was what Cale was telling himself.

“And we all know that's not what happened…” TCF!Basen grumbled with a pout.
“Well, it’s actually true. It was some time after this that we got word and then got to go beat up Arm's First Battle Brigade!” Cale assured his agitated siblings, who took a moment to consider it and then sighed and nodded acceptingly. The fact that Cale was saying he got to rest a little in between was not nearly enough to placate them, but they knew that if they pressed, it would make Cale uncomfortable, so they let it go for now.

Toonka watched Cale pick up a pen and paper to write down the coordinates. Toonka was feeling odd. Even if Cale Henituse had priests among his people and knew how to put out the fire, there was no reason to come over. The war was not yet over and nobody had given up. It was just a continuous standstill. That was why this battlefield could become dangerous at any moment. Toonka could not understand why Cale would have no qualms about coming to such a place. At the same time, he could understand Cale’s current predicament.
‘He’s too nice.’

“Who's too nice?! Toonka, you're thinking nonsense!!” Cale protested and then snorted as he shook his head in faux disapproval and annoyance. He watched TCF!Toonka double over and gasp for air between riotous laughter. TCF!Harol also couldn’t help laughing as well and soon TBOAH!Harol and TBOAH!Toonka saw for themselves the way Cale's smile softened lightly as he watched their counterparts laugh and wipe tears from their eyes from laughing so hard as they tried catching their breath. They realized Cale's friendship with their counterparts was honest and genuine and they also saw the way Cale turned and faced the front the moment the two of them composed themselves – as if he didn't want them to know how he really felt. It made a strange cozy warmth tickle at their hearts.

Toonka confirmed his opinion of Cale once more before starting to speak.
– I will tell the mage from the Roan Kingdom that you are coming. We will install a teleportation magic circle and give you the proper coordinates.
“Fine. Just hurry up.”
– Alright. It’s been a while since I’ve seen in you in person.
Cale nodded his head and started to speak.
“Ah, by the way.”
Toonka was smiling and telling Cale to say what was on his mind. Cale didn’t want to look at Toonka’s smiling face, so he turned away from the screen as he continued to speak.
“I’ll be in a disguise.”
– What?
“I’m hanging up now.”
Cale ended the call.

“What kind of disguise, was it Hyung-nim?” TCF!Basen asked, and TCF!Choi Han smiled innocently as he jumped to speak up before Cale could avoid TCF!Basen's question.
“It’s wasn’t—” Cale’s reply was cut off.
“It was the one that made that White Snake Clopeh a crazy lunatic!” TCF!Choi Han declared enthusiastically.
Cale sighed heavily and shot TCF!Rosalyn a look, requesting assistance, and TCF!Rosalyn nodded her head, accepting his request before she smiled widely and turned to look at TCF!Choi Han. Her sunny smile seemed vicious.

Cale had no choice but to wear a disguise. Toonka’s soldiers had already seen Cale before. The Whipper Kingdom was currently in a war against the Mogoru Empire. Although there may be none of the Empire’s forces there right now, things would get complicated if a noble from the Roan Kingdom showed up at that location.
“Excuse me, young master-nim.”
“What is it, Saint-nim?”
“I recommend white for a holy colour.”

TCF!Jack blushed, while TCF!Hannah tried to stifle her laughter and amusement at the way her brother flushed with embarrassment at himself on the Palantír. Their counterparts watched them curiously and then looked toward each other and sighed softly – nostalgically.  

Cale turned his head toward Jack. Jack seemed to be happy that he could make a recommendation for Cale. Cale looked toward the face that seemed to be waiting for a response and started to speak.
“…I will keep that in mind.”

“But the Young Master-nim pulled it off really well too…” TCF!Jack mumbles even with his embarrassment as if to prove he was right.
“Yeah… maybe a little too well!” Grigori giggled along with them, and Cale groaned and brushed his hands over his face in exhausted frustration. Cale seemed to know instinctively that Grigori was talking about how the God of Death repeatedly offered him the position as his saint.

The scent of blood and burning flesh tickled his nose. However, it didn’t do anything to faze him after being in this battlefield for so long. However, a new source of stimulation quickly approached him. Toonka looked toward the teleportation magic circle they installed in secret away from the rest of the soldiers. A total of five people had appeared.

Toonka looked toward the man standing in the center with a blank expression as he started to mumble.
“… What the…”
The man in the center put on his trademark twisted smile as he pushed back his hair. The long hair that was close to pure white followed his hand.

“Holy—” The curse was cut off.
“Yeah…” However it didn’t need to be completed.
“Too much!” There was already a unanimous agreement among everyone.
“It should be illegal!” Someone else muttered with protests and a despairing groan.
“It's no wonder Clopeh Sekka went insane.”
“Bud, please just shut up!” TCF!Glenn begged his best friend who just tried to justify Clopeh Sekka's insanity.

Cale Henituse was wearing a white priest outfit without any crest and his hair was just as white as his clothes. The white hair looked like it was faintly glowing, making it look silver as well. Cale ignored Toonka’s confused expression and instead looked toward Chief Harol.
“How do I look?”
“I don’t think anyone will recognize you, young master-nim.” Harol responded and looked at the mask in Cale’s hand.

It was something that would cover only around his eyes.  
“That mask will definitely make it so nobody can recognize you.”
Cale, who now also had blue eyes, smiled gently toward Harol. Harol couldn’t help but let out a gasp at Cale’s smile.
“You look like a real priest.”
Then it was a success.”

“Incredible… now I feel bit bad for Clopeh…” Archie whispered to Paseton.
“Well, I mean, the Young Master-nim is actually very good-looking!” Paseton whispered back to him, King Shickler turned to look at Archie and his son and then at Witira when she also spoke up to contribute to their conversation.
“Right? He really is!” Witira agreed.

Raon, who had followed the coordinates to teleport himself in advance, was curled up in a corner of the tent in his invisible state. He started to speak into Cale’s mind after hearing Harol’s comment.
It really is my masterpiece! Human, you look like the real Saint!
Raon had been in charge of everyone’s disguises this time.

“Well, I only changed My Human’s colours…” Raon admitted smugly, and TCF!Ohn patted him on the head with her front paw as she smiled at him.
“Good job, Youngest, you made Dad look great!” she whispered to him, and Raon puffed out his chest happily.
“Grandfather… I think I know why you thought Cale was a dragon the first time you met him!” TCF!Tasha whispered to TCF!Obante after she'd overheard what Cale’s children were saying. TCF!Obante opened his mouth to correct her, but then looked toward where all the dragons from their world were gathered near Cale and decided against doing so. They both shared a look between themselves, and then both of them turned toward TCF!Alberu and gave him a thumbs up and a pair of teary smiles. TCF!Alberu frowned and corked his head in confusion.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
The rise of the strongest woman Від popo9074

Паранормальні явища

14.1K 986 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
1.3K 83 5
Agrona Vritra desired to bring power from one of the numberless world's he saw through fate rune's power.... Yet in arrogance he didn't heed the w...
2.5M 106K 93
There lived a handsome prince engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. Despite her beauty, she failed to capture the prince's heart. Instead...