𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 ⸙

By Ziamturtle

Alpha, scandalous for killing his enemies mates, uses solitude as advantage until....he arives. Started 04th... More

.ೃ࿐
1.1 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.2𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.3𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.4 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.5𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.6𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.7𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.8𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.9𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.10𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.11𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.12𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.13𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.14𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.15𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.16𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.17𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.18𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.19𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.20𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.21𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.22𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.23𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.24𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.25𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.26𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.27𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.28𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.29𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.30𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.31𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.32𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.33𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.34𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.35𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.36𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.37𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.38𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.39𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.40𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.41𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.42𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.43𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.44𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.45𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.46𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.47𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.48𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.49𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.50𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.51𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.52𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.53𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.54𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.55𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.56𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.57𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.58𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.59𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.60𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.61𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.62𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.63𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.64𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.65𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.66𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.67𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.68𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.69𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.70𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
2.1༊*·˚
2. 2༊*·˚
2.3༊*·˚
2.4༊*·˚
2.5༊*·˚
2.6༊*·˚
2.7༊*·˚
2.8༊*·˚
2.9༊*·˚
2.10༊*·˚
2.11༊*·˚
2.12༊*·˚
2.13༊*·˚
2.14༊*·˚
2.15༊*·˚
2.16༊*·˚
2.17༊*·˚
2.18༊*·˚
2.19༊*·˚
2.20༊*·˚
2.21༊*·˚
2.22༊*·˚
2.23༊*·˚
2.24༊*·˚
2.25༊*·˚
2.26༊*·˚
2.27༊*·˚
2.28༊*·˚
2.29༊*·˚
2.30༊*·˚
2.31༊*·˚
2.32༊*·˚
2.33༊*·˚
2.34༊*·˚
2.35༊*·˚
2.36༊*·˚
2.37༊*·˚
2.38༊*·˚
2.39༊*·˚
2.40༊*·˚
2.41༊*·˚
2.42༊*·˚
2.43༊*·˚
2.44༊*·˚
2.45༊*·˚
2.46༊*·˚
2.47༊*·˚
2.48༊*·˚
2.49༊*·˚
2.50༊*·˚
2.51༊*·˚
2.52༊*·˚
2.53༊*·˚
2.54༊*·˚
2.55༊*·˚
2.56༊*·˚
2.57༊*·˚
2.58༊*·˚
2.59༊*·˚
2.60༊*·˚
2.61༊*·˚
2.62༊*·˚
2.63༊*·˚
2.64༊*·˚
2.65༊*·˚
2.66༊*·˚
2.67༊*·˚
2.68༊*·˚
2.69༊*·˚
2.70༊*·˚
2.71༊*·˚
2.72༊*·˚
2.73༊*·˚
2.74༊*·˚
2.75༊*·˚
2.77༊*·˚
♛ENDGAME♛

2.76༊*·˚

37 5 8
By Ziamturtle

THREE MONTHS LATER

Weeks soon turned to months, and in that time, Zayn got his revenge on Ethdellin Town. After what happened with Mira was explained in detail, the authorities were quick to act.

All of those involved in hounding the Packhouse were scared into silence, forced to move away, or taken to prison if they refused both. of course.

Liam's aunt and uncle were among those not willing to back down.

Zayn watched their house from the woods. Liam would have felt some sort of pity for his cousins, at least, which is why Zayn didn't tell him where he was going. Zayn had only told him that one day his aunt and uncle would get what they deserved.

Today was that day.

Zayn watched proudly until the police van left. He would have liked to stand at the front of the house and let them see him, but that was too much, even for his alpha ego.

Zayn then he returned to the Packhouse in such a good mood, one of the guards asked, "Have you dug up a bag of gold or something?"

"What?" Zayn snapped. "Don't be fucking stupid."

He slipped through the gate with a frown. "I found it at the end of the rainbow."

The guards were so stunned that he had joked back with them, they only stared with open mouths, ruining Zayn's attempt at humour.

He scowled harder and stormed down the long-pebbled path.

Instead of entering the yellow-bricked building, he walked around its walls and paused when the back field came into view.

Baela, Bethan, Lynx, Liam, Liam's parents, and his dad stood together on the grass. Nobody noticed him lingering by the corner, and he quickly noticed a commotion.

A buzz swirled around them and to a large white wolf, who was just as bouncy. The wolf noticed Zayn before anyone else and bounded over to him.

Zayn's arms dropped by his side and his face froze.

The wolf rubbed its head on his legs, wining with happiness, so happy it could barely keep stil. Its tail wagged fast enough for its entire body to move with it.

Liam ran to Zayn and tugged on his arm.

(Sometimes I wonder if they a mates or Liam is Zayn's son who keeps tugging his dad's arm to get attention?)

"You missed it!" he cried with eyes just as big. "Solana has her wolf back!"

Zayn's eyes followed the wolf as she circled him, then sprinted back to Xavier. Over the months, they had done all they could to restore their health.

Xavier wasn't the only one who had declined over the years. Solana had been almost as frail.

Now, his father stood on his own. He had put on enough weight to not look scarily thin, and he carried a little muscle on his arms and legs. He looked more and more like himself every day.

Zayn hurried to his father to ask about whether he felt his wolf too.

Liam returned to his parents who were talking with Bethan and Baela.

"So, you can always feel your wolf there?" Sylvia asked. Her blonde hair hung neatly to her waist. Her bright blue eyes creased at
the sides with a smile when Liam stood next to her.

Spenser beamed too, showing his dimples that also blessed Liam's cheeks. He had taken to training with Xavier very well and had also gained his health quicker than what everyone expected.

"Yes. I always feel my wolf. I can't imagine the emptiness without it." Baela's eyes flicked to Xavier crouching to rub Solana's furry head. "This means the bond is returning."

"I think I can feel mine," Xavier said quietly. The breeze carried his voice to the wolves piling onto the stone yard.

Everyone watched as Xavier crouched and Solana's wolf shuffled back. Xavier closed his eyes, sitting on his knees at first, then quickly leaning over the grass as his bones cracked and misshaped.

The wolf he turned into was almost identical to Zayn's wolf. Xavier was very fluffy with piercing red eyes, but he had more brown areas than black around his neck. Zayn almost had a black mane; his fur was so thick.

Liam grinned as Xavier and Solana bounced around each other with their tongues out and their ears up and their tails wagging.

Zayn reached for Liam's hand and Liam craned his neck to see Zayn blinking back tears. He hugged Zayn's arm with warmth in his gut. Everything was okay if the people he loved were as happy as they were in this moment.

Xavier wrestled Solana to the ground and they rolled around in the grass.

"Join them," Liam whispered. Zayn had made plans with him for the rest of the day, but Liam didn't mind.

"Go!" He laughed and shoved Zayn towards them.

By the evening, most of the wolves were on the field. Liam's parents went to bed early, so Liam sat by himself on a bench by the backdoor, sipping hot chocolate in a big red mug. His eyes followed Zayn.

He knew the difference between Zayn and Xavier, despite them looking identical in the dimming daylight.

When Liam looked at Xavier, nothing changed. When he looked at Zayn, his heart jolted, he felt a little breathless, and he wanted to call him close.

Zayn stormed the field, challenging any wolf that disturbed his path. It was all friendly play, most of the time. Zayn was very dominant and disliked losing, especially with his mate watching his every move.

Someone sat next to Liam on the bench. Leo smiled down at him with a blue wind proof coat zipped up to his chin. He was much healthier now, with long clean blond hair, bright grey eyes and a smile that never left his lips.

Leo had fitted into an Omega role very well in the Ethdellin Packhouse, and Len concluded that he simply wasn't in the right Pack last time. Ethdellin Pack were welcoming, fun, a real team who had an Alpha that cared about them, and wolves who cared about their Alpha in return.

Liam wasn't yet sure what was happening with the Alpha role, now that Xavier was getting stronger.

Zayn and his father were clashing on decision makings, and Zayn would often step down from the argument and let his father get his way.

Liam secretly wanted Zayn to let his father take charge again. He hoped that Xavier wanted to be Alpha. Zayn needed the pressure off his shoulders for a little while, at least.

"These are my favourite nights," Leo said with his quiet calming voice. "I love it when everyone comes together like this, even the Alphas."

"They do this often."

"Not many Packs are so friendly with their Omega Wolves. I get a real sense of community here."

Liam smiled into his hot chocolate. things had been tough for the Pack, especially after losing Niall. As Liam's eyes followed Zayn who wrestled with his mother and father, he knew things could only get better, and he could barely wait to get on with their lives.

That evening, after Liam had brushed his teeth and changed into his pyjamas, he left the bathroom to see Zayn lying on the bed. His head was propped up with a cushion, his hands were linked over his stomach. His brown eyes were distant and gleaming as he smiled to himself.

Liam cherished the sight and quietly climbed on the bed beside him. The dipping mattress snapped Zayn from his thoughts. His frown returned comically fast.

"What were you thinking about?" Liam asked. He ran a hand through Zayn soft hair, twisting the wiry grey strands between his fingers.

"Just today."

"Did you have a nice walk in the woods?"

Zayn nodded. He had told Liam that he was just going for a walk, but he had really been watching his aunt and uncle leaving in a police van. "I can't believe the bond returned."

"The wolves will have to rewrite the history books."

"And include your weird dreaming habits."

Liam grinned, leaning on Zayn's chest. Their lips were close, and Liam's body tingled. "Maybe I'll rewrite the history books."

"You should. A history of werewolves, written by a human. Everyone will love it."

"Was that sarcasm?" With Zayn's blunt tone, Liam could never tell.

"No."

Liam raised a brow. "I'll write it anyway, even if it's just for us. Your parents have made history."

"How many wolves can say they've risen from the dead?" Zayn's hands brushed up Liam's arms. over his shoulders, and down his back. "Dad's lucky to have survived all of this."

"He's strong. You share that in common."

Zayn's eyes flicked him up and down. "How tired are you?"

"Why?"

Zayn's hands moved to Liam's lower back. "Can you stay up a little longer?" Zayn's pupils dilated as his hands wandered lower.

"Maybe."

Zayn leaned his head in for a kiss. Liam playfully pulled back, sitting on him instead. Zayn's hands trailed up Liam's thighs. Their prolonged eye contact only strengthened their feelings.

Liam stared until Zayn's hands roamed to places that made them close with pleasure.

Zayn swiftly rolled over, trapping Liam under his large body. They kissed as though the world would cave in at any moment.

Between slipping off clothes and fooling around, their hearts burned brightly in sync with the one their souls desired the most.

They were up until the early hours of the morning, loving each other, bathing each other, spending time as a young couple.

Zayn and Liam finally went to bed tangled in each other, with the moon blanketing them in a safe silver light as it peeked through the skylight above the bed.

Zayn fell asleep quickly while Liam took a little longer. He loved listening to Zayn's strong drumming heart, and his slow rhythmic breathing.

Those motions whispered that all was well, and that Liam was protected and happy and at peace, and would be until morning, at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 437 18
It's a Mafia au. Zayn is the mafia. That's all I am saying. Started 10th October 2022 Ended 22 January 2023
205K 10.5K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...
3.6K 347 26
Two complete opposites. Not knowing what love is yet they are falling in love with each other. Started 22 January 2023 Ended 22 March 2023
147K 5.5K 35
Where zayn fall for a shy and A grade student Liam. Who helps him tutoring while zayn was on the edge of getting expelled. In short zayn is the bad...