JiHan os book II

_kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ Еще

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

TNT [ Hot stuff ]

474 12 7
_kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Smut

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The heat of March is unbearable for Joshua, forcing him to hide in his room all day long and to cover himself from the sun when he goes out. At the moment, the young omega is getting ready to eat, but he's not really hungry, so for the moment he tells himself that a simple salad with carrots will be enough to fill his little stomach. After a few minutes alone, he hears someone knocking on his door, so the American leaves his bowl on the counter and goes to open the door to his apartment.

When he opens it, he soon regrets it, for in front of him is Jeonghan, his neighbor across the street but also a powerful alpha wolf. At first, the two of them got on well together, but over time their relationship deteriorated, and now everything between them is explosive.

" Jeonghan hyung ? What's going on ? "

" Take care little rabbit, tonight don't leave here. "

" Why not ? "

" The wolves are looking to devour little rabbits like you."

Joshua swallows and pushes Jeonghan away, the latter having come a little too close to the American for the youngest's heart to calm down, the elder has a slight smile on his lips when he sees the omega's little nose wrinkle, and his little eyes blink delicately.

" Jeonghan ! There's a rabbit in here, isn't there ? "

" No, this is my room there's nobody else here but me."

" There's a rabbit in here I'm sure, I can feel it."

" In a neighboring room no doubt."

Jeonghan's friend nods and leaves, the alpha checking that the other has disappeared before turning to Joshua, the latter simply nods in thanks but the elder isn't satisfied with that, he lifts the younger's head with his fingers and places a kiss on the corner of the American's lips.

The omega pushes the alpha away and runs off to his kitchen with his cheekbones on fire, Jeonghan smiles at this cute reaction, he decides to go to the American's side in the kitchen when he manages to get behind the youngest he embraces him and smells the boy's perfume.

" Jeonghan ! What are you doing ? "

" Your perfume smells so good."

" It's my natural scent I didn't wear perfume today. "

" You smell really good..."

" Don't devour me, hyung... why did I let you in."

" Shua I know that even though our relationship is as explosive as TNT you love me. "

" That's not true ! I mean, yes, our relationship is like TNT, but I don't love you."

Jeonghan smiles wryly, releasing the younger boy's waist to place his hands on the smaller boy's shoulders to turn him towards him, Joshua blinks rapidly and quickly senses that his eldest is trapping him between the worktop behind him and his body.

The omega places his two small hands on the alpha's torso, but the elder is so much more powerful than he is that he can't push him away, so the wolf takes the rabbit by the hips and poets him into sitting on the work surface. Then he moves in between the younger rabbit's legs and brings his head closer to the younger one.

" Back off, you're too close, Jeonghan ! "

" I warned you about letting wolves into your apartment tonight. "

" You've made yourself at home ! "

The eldest smiles again and lets his lips meet the youngest's cheek, then lets his mouth run down the rabbit's face and ends up placing multiple kisses on the boy's neck, the American's breathing becomes eternal, he tries to push the eldest away again but can't, so he simply closes his eyes and lets his little hands explore the eldest's hair.

The older boy decides to leave a small mark on the boy's neck and a faint, barely audible moan escapes from the American's mouth, the young boy opens his eyes again and places his hands over his mouth.

Jeonghan removes his head from the boy's neck and he also removes Joshua's hands that were placed over his mouth, his gaze comes to rest on the boy's lips and Joshua's gaze passes from the lips to Jeonghan's eyes.

" Can I kiss you ? "

" Why are you doing this all of a sudden ? I thought you didn't like me..."

" I never hated you, playing with your nerves was a way for me to get you to notice me, I've always been attracted to you little rabbit."

" You just don't want to devour me ? Isn't that just your wolf side coming out ? "

" I assure you it's not, I'm really attracted to you, in a romantic way. "

Joshua starts to blush and places his hands on his face to hide his embarrassment. Jeonghan chuckles, finding the younger man far too adorable for his little heart, and pulls Joshua's hands away from his face for a second time, asking with his eyes if he can kiss him.

The youngest nods, puts his two small hands on the back of Jeonghan's neck and pulls him closer, the elder smiles and finally places his lips on those of the younger, the exchange is gentle and innocent at first but the elder quickly craves more.

He licks the little one's lower lip and the latter understands the message, gently opening his mouth and letting the older one's tongue enter his oral cavity, their two pink muscles link and unlink, they play together, discovering and enjoying each other.

Joshua begins to feel hot, his cheeks on fire, his emotions mixed, he lightly taps the back of Jeonghan's neck to get him to move back so he can get his breath back, the wolf accepts the rabbit's request and detaches his lips from Joshua's. The two boys slowly recover their breath.

Both boys recover their breath slowly, Jeonghan presses his forehead against Joshua's and lets his hands caress the younger boy's hips.

" Jeonghan... your eyes are red."

" I told you tonight was dangerous Joshua ~ it's the night of heat.... "

" Do you want me ? "

" It's not only when I'm in heat that I want you, but right now it's even worse."

" Do you want to do it ? "

" Don't force yourself to do it just to satisfy me, I've got hands, you know I'm used to making myself feel good thinking about you."

" You've seen my erection, it hurts. I need you please."

" Are you sure about this ? "

" I've never been so sure in my life."

Jeonghan doesn't waste a single second more, coming back to kiss Joshua's lips and letting his hands come to undo the younger man's clothes, when all the rabbit's clothes end up on the floor, Jeonghan removes his own clothes then comes to position himself properly between Joshua's legs and he starts to move.

The American clings to the older bunny's shoulders and lets his head bend backwards. Jeonghan takes the opportunity to mark, lick and suck Joshua's skin, tracing the smaller bunny's beautiful body with his tongue and continuing to pound into Joshua.

The younger moaned more and more and Jeonghan moaned too, both sensed they were nearing the end so the elder accelerated his thrusts and the two lovers finally came together in a long moan of pleasure, the wolf withdrew from Joshua as gently as possible and Joshua breathless got off the worktop.

" I want a second round little rabbit... won't you do it ? "

Joshua nods, putting his back to Jeonghan and placing his hands on the work surface, Jeonghan smiles and slowly traces the smaller man's spine with his tongue, then lets his fingers work their way inside Joshua.

The American quickly takes pleasure, but he wants more too, he tells his eldest that he'd rather feel something other than his fingers inside him and Jeonghan gets the message, he withdraws his fingers, positions himself correctly and comes inside Joshua. He adjusts himself comfortably and lets the American get used to it.

After a few minutes, the black-haired man nods slightly and the blond man gets the message he starts to move and the two men moan together, after a few minutes Jeonghan finds Joshua's sweet spot so he taps into it multiple times.

When he feels he's nearing his end, he comes and grabs Joshua's length and moves back and forth, the two lovers end up coming together after a few more strokes and movements. Jeonghan withdraws as gently as possible from Joshua and he cleans his hand at the sink, then after that both men get dressed again.

" Everything all right ? "

" Just tired..."

Joshua rubs his little eyes and stretches out his arms towards Jeonghan, the boy giggles and comes to carry the younger man, he takes him towards the apartment's bedroom and once inside it rests him on the floor.

" There's still your sweater in the closet if you want it."

" You still haven't given it back to me after all this time ? " Jeonghan thinks back quickly to that evening spent with Joshua, it was dark and quite cold, as he saw the rabbit shivering he took off his sweater and gave it to the youngest. Jeonghan smiles at the memory.

" No I never got around to it, I was always trying to ignore and avoid you because our relationship is too similar to TNT."

" And now ? What do you think of our relationship ? "

" I wish we'd stop getting mad at each other and drop all our manners. We can get along like we used to."

" We can get along even more than before. You know how I feel about you."

" You also know that your feelings are shared Hannie."

" Let's be together for real, let's try to be a couple. "

Joshua nods and goes to pick up the boy's sweater, Jeonghan retrieves it and holds it in his arms, smiles at the younger boy and comes to stroke his hair. Joshua asks him to stay and the older boy accepts, and after a few minutes chatting the two men decide to go and wash up in the bathroom together, before heading off to bed with the younger one.

Joshua is comfortably ensconced in the older boy's arms, the elder scatters the younger one's hair with lots of little kisses, and after a few seconds they fall peacefully asleep. Their relationship, so explosive before, can now become as gentle and soothing as possible.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

57.6K 2.5K 168
So, this book it's only OS with the JiHan, enjoy <33 ( Other's ship present in some os : ChanCheol, JunHao, SoonHoon, Minwon, Verkwan...) " Soft, hot...
5.1K 233 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
7.5K 123 19
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff
42.3K 1.4K 134
Mostly JiHan, ChanCheol, JunHao right here because these three friendship are my favorite ! Enjoy <3 Request open ! " Soft, hot stuff.." ( I can wri...