JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

Who

251 9 6
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

On a warm spring day, Joshua decides to take his dog for a walk in the park just down the road from his home. When he gets there, he unties his dog and lets him roam as he pleases, keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't go too far, but he trusts his dog and knows he'll never go too far.

Just as he's taking his little stroll, suddenly two voices are heard, the voice of a child and the voice of a man around his own age. In barely thirty seconds he feels two little hands clutching at his pants, and when he looks down he sees a young girl, about six years old, staring at him with the eyes of a beaten puppy.

By instinct, Joshua stoops to the girl's level and she explains that her parents force her to play the piano, but she doesn't like it anymore, and she wants to stop, especially as the teacher is mean to her. She's run away from home because she doesn't want to do it anymore, her big brother is after her but she doesn't care.

Joshua cuddles the little girl and decides to have a little chat with her. The little girl explains that she prefers the guitar to dancing; she's already talked about it with her parents, but they don't agree, she'll play the piano no matter what, and that upsets her.

The young man explains to the girl that he plays guitar as an amateur and that he can easily play it and teach her the basic strings, if she wishes.

" Who are you ? What are you doing with my sister ? "

" Who am I ? My name is Joshua."

" Han oppa ! Shua is my mommy now. He plays guitar and he's willing to teach me to play this instrument. "

" Did you use that card ? You don't play it for real, do you ? "

" Do I look like a kidnapper to you ? Frankly, if I'd really wanted to kidnap her, I wouldn't have stayed put, I'd have taken her straight away."

" That's true, but I want proof ! Get me your guitar and play in front of us."

Joshua is surprised by this request, but he shrugs his shoulders, quickly whistles at his dog and returns home, hesitating between taking his acoustic guitar or his electric guitar, and finally, to help the girl, he decides to take the basic guitar.

Leaving his dog at home with some kibble and water, he heads off back to the park to his great surprise: the little girl and her brother are still there, and Joshua has a gentle smile on his face when he sees the little girl's bright eyes.

Gently, the boy sits down on the ground and takes the instrument out of its case, shows the little girl how to tune the strings and begins to play, following his explanations. To say that the French fry shop is enchanting would be an understatement; they're transported to another world.

When the melody ends, the little girl asks for another tune, the young man hesitates, then tells the little girl that he's going to teach her some basic strings, the young girl is happy, she takes the instrument in hand and listens attentively to the black man's explanations.

The little girl's older brother is surprised; his sister has never listened to anyone with such attention and passion. It's something new, but it proves that she's really interested in the guitar, and that the teacher in question is good at talking to children.

After a few minutes' practice, Joshua lets the little girl play on her own, and his brother is shocked to see that the little girl really does come up with melodies that make sense and fit together.

" Who are you for real."

" I'm Joshua, I've already told you. Who are you, though ? I still don't have your first names. "

" Ah, my name is Jeonghan and her name is Mia."

" Mia has some talent to exploit with the guitar, believe me. If your parents let her explore the guitar field in more detail, I assure you she can have a bright future. "

" Are you a teacher ? Or a professional guitarist perhaps ? "

" Nothing like that, I'm a singer in the band Seventeen. "

" I figured your first name and face weren't unfamiliar. " Jeonghan starts blushing.

" So you're a Carat ? It's interesting to meet a fan in this kind of context. "

" I never thought I'd meet a member of one of my favorite bands like this anymore."

" Who knows ? Maybe it was fate that decided to connect us like this."

Jeonghan swallows and blushes even more when he feels Joshua's gaze on his person, honestly he feels stupid not to have recognized the Seventeen member. Especially as this is the member who makes him feel things the most, in other words the young American is clearly his bias.

" Besides, your sister told me she was forced to play the piano, and you're forced to do something ? "

" I'm not forced because I like it, but my parents strongly pushed me to train to become an idol."

" Are you dragging ? "

" To get into your group."

" Uh ? You're potentially the 13th member ? "

" Nothing's won yet."

The blond shrugs and Joshua sighs he's already been to see them drag multiple times but he's never noticed Jeonghan and yet now that he has him in front of him, his gaze doesn't want to leave the boy's sweet face.

" It's only a few months until the results come in."

" We'll be there ! Cheol will be happy to have someone our age join us."

" I told you nothing's for sure yet, the others have plenty of talent too."

Joshua nods, he doesn't know why, but his subconscious tells him to believe that Jeonghan will be the last member to complete the group.

He won't tell the blond, but his instinct is that he's the one who'll pass the tests. The two young men spend the whole day talking about everything and anything, even exchanging numbers, and Joshua decides to become little Mia's teacher when he has free time.

-> A few months later

Joshua is there in the practice room with his members and friends, in front of them are the hangers-on, the American's eyes are fixed on Jeonghan, who's stressing the black guy out, so he's trying everything he can to soothe him, he's very attached to the boy and he wants him to be the last member of the group.

[ The last member to join Seventeen is... Yoon Jeonghan ! ]

Jeonghan blinks and starts to cry with joy, he really didn't believe it but in the end he did well to fight for it because now he has his place in the group. Joshua immediately comes over to give him a warm hug to congratulate him, Jeonghan returns the hug and continues to cry silently.

-> After several weeks with Jeonghan in the group

Joshua and Jeonghan are still stuck together, the other members think there's something going on between them, but they say loud and clear that they're just friends - a statement that sounds very untrue to other people's ears, and yet rings true to the ears of the two concerned.

At the moment, the two friends are practicing in the youngest's room, the elder having a little trouble with certain words and Joshua having some trouble tuning the strings of his brand-new guitar.

" Joshuji, you can come on the bed with me, I seem to be having trouble understanding the meaning of this sentence."

" Hey Hannie, you're supposed to be the Korean between us it's you who's supposed to understand the language better than me."

Joshua chuckles slightly and comes to sit on the bed beside Jeonghan, reading the blond's words in another voice while explaining the meaning and feelings Jihoon is trying to convey through the words.

" Uh ? Joshuji ! I Adore U ~"

" Me too Hannie-ya. "

" I'd even say I love you."

Jeonghan starts to blush, he hides his face in both hands and Joshua chuckles at this cute reaction from his eldest, slowly the younger pulls his hands away from Jeonghan's face and he brings his own face close to the older man's.

" I love you too, Hannie-ya. You can be sure of that."

" Why do you keep telling the others that only friendship can exist between us if you love me ? "

" Because I wasn't sure of your feelings, I would never have accepted you rejecting me."

" I'd never have pushed you away, I've known about my feelings for you for a long time."

Joshua giggles again, he gently lifts Jeonghan's chin with his fingers and brings his lips to meet the blond's, the exchange is sweet and innocent befitting their relationship and what they feel for each other, they don't need to be wild just a small, calm, soothing kiss like this is enough to bring their two hearts together.

Jeonghan ends up putting his hands on Joshua's torso to push him away, he starts to blush even more when he senses the younger man's trim, well-built body, Joshua backs away from Jeonghan and he tucks the blond's locks back behind the boy's ears.

" You're so cute blushing like that ! "

" You make me shy, I don't think I've ever been so shy around anyone. "

" Hannie-ya you're adorable. Will you be my boyfriend ? "

" Hm ! "

" What hmm ? You're what ? "

" I. uh ? I'm yours, you're mine."

" More concretely ? "

" That's understandable, don't make me say anything else."

" Hannie-ya I'm what ? "

" You're mine ! "

" I'm your boyfriend."

Jeonghan nods and Joshua laughs he takes his eldest in his arms and cradles him gently, their love affair can definitely begin, and go as far as possible.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 500 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...
131K 6.3K 22
"Some ships are really meant to sail." --- Jihan fan fiction by eternal_jihan --- Highest rankings ♡: #1 in Seventeen #1 in Jihan
22.5K 454 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
1.8K 25 15
A compilation of short stories/ one shots. •BxB •May include smut and angst •Can be of any ship (request are open) •If you don't like it, don't read...