JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

New dayz

310 8 17
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute with some sad topic

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

It's a fairly typical day for Jeonghan, he wakes up, eats, washes and dresses and then goes to school, although it starts as usual and his classmate and best friend Joshua isn't there.

It's quite strange for the blond that the black-haired boy isn't there, usually even if he's sick he comes, even if he's sad, angry, not in the mood he comes, even if he's got family problems and whatever else is on his mind he comes, no matter what's going on he doesn't miss a single day of school so why isn't he there today ?

Is he just late ? Or is he just not coming ? Or did he run into trouble on the way ? Jeonghan is really asking himself a thousand and one questions; he's sent messages to his friend but he hasn't replied.

The boy hesitates and finally sighs, even though the teacher is there when the lesson begins he pretends he's not well and the teacher authorizes him to go to the infirmary, normally he never does that but today is a new day and it's different Joshua isn't there and he must know why.

Running and gasping for breath, he arrives at Joshua's house, quickly knocks on the door and catches his breath as he waits for the door to open, which only takes a few seconds.

It's the American's mother who opens the door, the woman lets Jeonghan through and explains that the black-haired boy has refused to eat since last night, he doesn't come out of his room and doesn't talk anymore, the poor mother doesn't understand the situation but she hopes Jeonghan can change things.

The young Korean climbs the stairs to the house and knocks on the American's door. He tries to open the door but nothing works, it's locked and Jeonghan is really annoyed.

" Shuji-ya, it's a new dayz today, be happy ! What happened yesterday doesn't exist anymore, okay ? Open up..."

" It's not a new dayz Hannie... it's just as rotten as yesterday."

Jeonghan is surprised to hear Joshua's tiny voice, his voice which is usually full of enthusiasm, today it's flat and empty of feeling, the Korean tries again to open the door and after several tries it finally opens.

Joshua holds the wrist of his door and his face is filled with tears, when his gaze meets Jeonghan's he doesn't hesitate and he takes the older boy in his arms and releases all his inner emotions.

" Hannie-ya... I don't feel like working anymore. "

" Work ? Ah, your part-time job ? Why ? Were you so happy there."

" Something happened yesterday. "

Joshua lets go of his eldest and drags him with him to his room, the two friends settle on the younger man's bed, and the American starts talking, he explains that he recently had a new colleague by his side at first everything was fine between them but as time went on, his colleague started to change.

He started to become more enterprising and touchy-feely, and this made Joshua extremely uncomfortable, so he ended up talking to him about it and the boy apologized and distanced himself, until yesterday, when the two men were in the shed together and his colleague threw himself at him and explained that he'd had feelings for him ever since he laid eyes on him.

Obviously Joshua had no such feelings for his colleague, so he gently pushed him away, telling him that he already loved someone and that his feelings weren't about to change. His colleague went berserk and tried to rape him, and Joshua left the shed in tears with his clothes half torn and his trouser waistband open.

His boss, seeing his condition, took him straight into his office and asked him to speak, so the American told him what was going on and his boss told him how it was his fault, he didn't have to be so attractive.

Obviously Joshua didn't understand his boss's reasoning, his beauty was no justification for attempted rape, and the black man having been deeply disgusted by this asked to cancel his contract.

The boss didn't want him to, but Joshua will never set foot in this bar again. He's sure he doesn't want to see his old boss and his former colleague. What's more, his friend Seungcheol has informed him that the boss will always stand up for the new kid, because he's his nephew.

Following his story, Joshua literally falls into Jeonghan's arms from exhaustion and the older man rubs his back affectionately to calm him down, but it's only after a few minutes that the American calms down and looks up at his elder.

" Hannie-ya.."

" Hmm ? "

" I'm worried about Chan and Seungcheol, they're still out there and even though I know Cheol will protect Chan, I'm afraid something will happen."

" But hey this dude was only attracted to you, wasn't he ? "

" Yes, but since he didn't get his way maybe he's going to give the boys a hard time for revenge."

" No, don't think like that, either way, whether it's one or the other, they'll let you know what's going on."

" Well, you were right, it really is a new dayz, it's happier than yesterday. "

" You should have told me directly about that asshole, I would have defended you."

" How would you have done it ? "

" I would have told him you're my boyfriend and I absolutely don't like how he treats you."

Joshua starts to blush at this sentence, Jeonghan's gaze comes to rest on him and it makes him even more shy, he hides in his elder's arms and the latter chuckles as he strokes his younger's hair.

The American sighs and tries to calm the frantic rhythm of his poor little heart, and finally realizes that nothing will calm him down, because he's in the arms of the one he's secretly loved for some time now.

" Hannie-ya I need to tell you something."

" What's going on ? "

" Well, that boyfriend title you just said..."

" Hmm ? Is there something wrong with that ? "

" I'd like it to actually become my title, I want to be your boyfriend. And I want you to be mine."

" Really ? Do you really feel the way I do ? I thought I was the only one who felt love towards you."

" I've had amorous feelings towards you for several months now, didn't you realize ? My actions towards you were becoming more and more different from my actions at the beginning."

" Hmm, you were getting more and more shy when I was getting more and more tactile."

Jeonghan smiled softly and slowly passed his gaze over the younger man's lips, the latter noticing so he licked his lower lip in stress and shyly nodded his head, the blond understood the message so he leaned forward and connected his lips to Joshua's.

The sound of the TV is now inaudible, the sounds of cars outside no longer exist, only their heartbeats are audible, the exchange is soft and passionate, restful and full of tenderness, Joshua feels on cloud nine and Jeonghan is in dreamland.

After a few seconds spent kissing like this, the two lovers pull back from each other and they remain in each other's arms with hearts totally soothed.

" Thank you for coming to see me."

" I would never have stayed in class without you sweetheart, it seemed too strange that you weren't there when usually no matter what state you're in, you're there."

" Now you know why I wasn't there."

" Hm ! But now you can be sure that this day is really a new day, no longer filled with bad memories, but filled only with love and tenderness."

Joshua chuckles and places a quick peck on Jeonghan's lips, the elder smiles softly, he loves his lover's gentleness and shyness, as he goes to place another little kiss on Jeonghan's lips, Jeonghan's belly starts to growl.

" How long has it been since you've eaten, sweetheart ? "

" Yesterday morning ? I hadn't eaten at school because it wasn't good, and the evening after that event I obviously wasn't hungry and this morning I wasn't in the mood to eat. "

" But now that everything's fine, your appetite's coming back, isn't it ? Come with me."

" Where are we going ? "

" I'm taking you out to dinner, it'll be our first official date as a couple. "

" Wait for me here, I have to change I'm not going in my pajamas. "

" It doesn't matter how you're dressed you look beautiful, it's fine with me if you go like that you know."

Joshua starts to blush again and he moves away from his lover's arms in order to fetch some clothes, Jeonghan giggles and waits patiently on the younger man's bed, he waits just a few seconds, and his eyes shine with love when he sees his boyfriend's outfit.

( Shua outfit )

Joshua blushes when he sees the tenderness and love in Jeonghan's eyes, places his hands on his cheeks to cool them and slowly comes over to the large mirror in his room and lightly puts back his rebellious locks of hair. Jeonghan gets up from the bed and comes to hug Joshua from behind, places several chaste, wet kisses on the back of his lover's neck and he starts to giggle.

" Hannie-ya, stop that tickling.."

" You're too adorable sweetheart, you look absolutely perfect in any outfit, leave your hair au naturel don't style it it's more beautiful let it down."

" Are you sure ? And I didn't say it to you but your absolutely gorgeous like that. "

( Hannie outfit )

Jeonghan nods his head vigorously , he lets go of his lover's waist and ruffles his lover's hair, his lover grunts in displeasure and he lightly pushes his boyfriend away, a slight pout on his face, the older man chuckles and comes to take his lover's face between his hands and he places a quick peck on his lover's lips, the younger man's pout disappears and the older man smiles.

He comes takes his lover's hand in his own. He absolutely wants all Joshua's bad memories to turn into beautiful ones, so he'll do anything to make the person he loves happy, and he'll start by making this first date the dream date for both of them.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 233 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
245K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
8K 117 21
Just smut, fluff and angst(Will be labled)
57.8K 2.5K 168
So, this book it's only OS with the JiHan, enjoy <33 ( Other's ship present in some os : ChanCheol, JunHao, SoonHoon, Minwon, Verkwan...) " Soft, hot...