Surviving * Yellowjackets

By ykwr1ting_

A Yellowjackets fanfic Shauna shipman x fem!oc Please read the trigger warnings. Slow update Disclaimer: Al... More

Surviving
Cast
Aestetic
Act one:
000
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
Act 2 :
018
019
020
021
Imagines :
Yellowjackets imagines
Author note: please read
Author note: need opinion
NEW FANFICS!!

006

220 12 4
By ykwr1ting_

Note:

I'm not posting tomorrow.

Also obviously I'm going to finish writing this fanfic at some point and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sort of one shots/imagines from pre-crash, post-wilderness, ect like maybe how Shauna and Ry got together or how some of them became friends or whatever but I would only write this after I finish the story I just need opinions if I should do it or not.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

It had been a couple days since that had happened with the cabin guy.

Most of the girls had been sitting around doing nothing but Travis was standing with the dead hunter guys gun aim it at a squirrel in a tree that ry was stood against in a world of her own.

"Hey!" Jackie shouted before van did to "You don't know what you're doing with that!" Van told him thinking he might accidentally shoot one of her bestfriends. She was trying to take it off him, this whole thing had caught everyone's attention.

"He's being stupid." Jackie told her crossed arms staring at the pair fighting over the gun. "No, what's stupid is the fact that we have a gun and we're not using it." He told them as he aimed the gun again but firing it this time.

Causing everyone to flinch."you missed me." Ryleigh told him, pushing herself off the tree as van walked over to her making sure she was okay.

"Oh no." Taissa said joining the group. "What the hell?" Natalie said walking round to the front of the cabin after hearing the bang.

"Hey!" The coach shouted. "Give me that." He said not wanting anyone to get hurt. "Travis give me the gun." He said causing the Martinez to roll his eyes, handing up and handing the gun over.

"This is a dangerous weapon, and we will handle it as such. We understand?" He asked it maily towards Travis but also making everyone else aware.

Everyone nodded understanding the man before he continued. "Alright, that said, Travis is right." "For once." Ryleigh muted under her breath causing van to snort a giggle and hit her shoulder.

"We're out of food. We're all feeling it." The Scott man said everyone already know this.

"Ask matin she might still have stuff." Travis snarkly said. "Oh bite me." She replied with causing a few people to snicker. "I mean you lied to us once who said you won't don't again." He asked.

"We check her bag Travis. she owned up everything." Van told him as the night before herself and taissa where doubting Ryleigh themselves and asked to check just incase and Ryleigh let them.

"Back to this. The coach cut them off referring to the gun. "The good news is my father used to take me deer hunting every year as a kid." He said as he took one step outside of the cabin causing Jackie to give him a side eye.

"The bad news... yeah, I'm down to one leg. Which means that if we want to eat, one of you is going to have to learn to use this thing." Causing everyone to look at one another wonder who could actually do it.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

They all been taking turns one by one to see if any of them could pull the trigger with a coin on the gun, if it fell you'd just not be hunting but if it stayed in you'd be onto the next round or something, Ryleigh honestly didn't know at this point.

It had been Ryleigh turn taking her time as Misty place the coin on the gun, complete silence, she pulled back the trigger. Nothing. She coin had stayed on causing everyone to clap and cheer her on as she handed the gun to taissa as she sat back down at her place against one of the cabins wooden pullers beside Lottie.

Ryleigh and mari had been the only two that had kept the coin on so far, meaning at the moment they where the two most. Likely to be the hunters but there was still a few people to go.

Taissa's coin had fell making it Jackie's turn making a few of the girls clap for her.

Before she even got the gun up properly the coin fell causing a few of the girls to laugh and snicker mainly van.

"Hey, let me know when this is over. I'm away for a walk." She whispered to mari in front of her as mari replied a quick ok before Ryleigh took off to find Shauna.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

She'd found her sitting by on a log above a stream writing in her journal.

"Hey." She said catching the girls attention. "Hey, how's the gun thing going? They picked yet?"

"Last time I checked, mari and I are the only two up for hunters so far." The Martin girl told her girlfriend before continuing "but we'll have to shoot cans or something to make sure our aim is good."

"Do you really want to be stuck with mari though?" Shauna asked her jealousy riddled her as the two were getting close. "She isn't that bad, there is worse people here to go hunting with." She stated.

"Fair enough." Shauna responded. "If you need to continue writing, I can leave you alone." The Martin girl realised this might be the only peace Shauna gets.

"You can stay if you want, I don't really mind." The shipman girl said.

"I'll leave you in peace." The Martin walked off seeing javi walk past her in Shauna's direction.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh walked back to the cabin but got cut short as she ran into everyone who said they were going to find somewhere to shoot the rusted cans they found.

"Now that we've narrowed down the field, here's how this is gonna go down. One final round for all of the marbles." The coach explained referring to who was going to be Hunter.

"You got five targets, five shots each. Mari, you can start us off?" He questioned the last bit incase any of the other three wanted to start.

"Um, just a thought. Shouldn't we be saving bullest, you now?" The sweet Laura Lee spoke up as mari got ready to shoot.

"Uh, yeah, in theory, but lucky for us, the nutjob who lived here before was apparently hoarding for the apocalypse." He answered the girl's question.

As mari shoot her first bullet missing it, Travis spoke up "the cans, you're aiming for the cans." As he was treated with a "shut up!" from mari and Nat asked him "do you like being this way?"

"If you don't shut up the cans won't be the only thing with a bullet going in them." Ryleigh told him causing his smile to drop.

Mari took mother shoot missing again before another and hitting one of the cans this time, causing a few of the girls to give her an applause.

"Come on Martin, you're next." The coach said which lead mari to hand her the gun before going and standing next to akilah.

She lifted her five bullets for her shoots before standing getting her position ready.

"Today please." Travis commented to which Nat told him off for.

As she the first shot hitting a can over, not waisting anytime before shooting another, hitting again as she cocked back the gun again another bullet ready, hitting a third one, going to shut her forth but missed and shot for her fifth.

"I think the aim was to hit five." The Martinez said while the Martin give him the gun not giving him the satisfaction of a reply.

"Okay." He said admiring the gun for a moment walking up to where they had to shoot from. He hit three of them until he missed.

"So close flex." The voice of Natalie scatorccio spoke up. "Don't call me that." He said the angry within him causing him to point the gun at Nat.

"What does he think he is doing?" She Martin asked Laura Lee who was beside her.

"Travis!" The only actual adult there shouted "Put the gun down." He told him calmly but stern.

He lowered the gun, before turning around and shooting it one last time hitting his fourth can.

"Alright, that's, yeah, that's good shooting Martinez. But don't ever do that again." The coach told the man who turned around slowly before Nat went to take the gun of him. "Don't choke. Again." He said before passing into her.

She got herself ready taking a moment before firing one by one. She'd hit them all causing Everyone to cheer for her leaving Travis embarrassed.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Some of the girls had been scavenging for berries to see what they could find, it currently wasn't really successful as they hadn't find much that akilah didn't think was poisonous.

"Don't eat that kind!" She shouted whacking the mushroom out of Misty's hand. "It's poisonous." Akilah continued.

"Like, 'kill you' poisonous or like, 'trip your balls off poisonous'?" Van asked from beside Ryleigh which caused the Martin girl to say "if anyone find either, give them to me." Which caused van to give her a sympathetic look before she had to add on "but preferably 'trip your balls off' though."

"What? I don't know." Akilah answered van. "My Girl Scout troop leader, didnt give all of that specifically."

"Akilah." Taissa called her over so she could check them. "Okay, now, those I know for sure will make you puke. Don't touch it" She said as she saw them then walking over taking them off taissa.

"Could you just show up something that's actually edible so we can get going?" Misty asked her with a sassy tone which caused Ry to come to akilah defence. "She would if she could Misty but it's not her fault if something's poisonous."

"What's the hurry?" Tai asked while standing up again. "Coach need a sponge bath?" Van then asked while holding her a rock.

Her saying this caused taissa and Ryleigh to laugh from either side of her. "That's-that's mean." Tai said as she hit van slightly. "So not cool van." Ry got out between laughs.

"I'm sorry. Whatever." Van said as she realised Misty was walking away a bit upset.

Ryleigh had noticed Lottie walk away and took it upon herself to follow her, but before she could make it to Lottie they all heard. "Guys!" As most of them replied with a "what?" And went to where Jackie voice had came from.

"Jackie? What is it?" Ryleigh shouted in concern as Jackie had replied to no one making her fasten her paste.

"Guys!" Jackie let out again with a laugh as everyone made it to where she was. "Jackie, what?" Taissa said as Jackie had not given them answers. "Come here!" The Taylor girl called.

"Look!" She shouted as she went up to an old plane she had just found.

"Wh-what is this doing here?" Taissa asked confused among seeing the aircraft. "Right?" Jackie asked back.

"It must've belonged to the dead guy." Jackin announced. "I mean there's no one else near there's woods, that we know of so it'll most likely be his right?"  Ryleigh asked going off  Jackie's statement.

"I wonder if this still works." Laura Lee said going up and opening the door stepping inside as Ryleigh followed her but choose not to go in.

"This is great." Jackie told the group as they all kept looking around.

Laura Lee had started the plane it had started going towards van and Jackie. It was going to hit them.

Ryleigh managed to get into the still moving vehicle as she told Laura Lee. "Turn it off." "I'm trying." She shouted back as Ryleigh went up finding the off switch herself as the wheel got caught.

She hopped out of the plane making sure the pair were okay seeing only Jackie standing in front of it in shock.

"It didn't want him to leave." The Matthews girl said catching everybody's attention.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Everyone for the exception of Natalie and Travis where back at the cabin sorting there food for the night.

As they'd arrived back at the group with a deer on a stick which had caused everyone to gather around them with joy.

"Wow. Okay." Van said seeing the deer up close as this would be there first proper meal since they'd been there.

"Nice work, you two." The coach said appreciatively as they were putting it on the ground.

"It was all Natalie." Travis had confirmed Ryleigh's suspicions. "So, what do we do with it now?" She questioned the only adult there.

"Well, first thing we got to do is bleed it out." He told them as everyone either stared at him confused.

"Who wants to try?" The man asked as he held up a knife which caused Misty to hold up her hand before Shauna said "I'll give it a try." Walking towards the name taking the knife from his hands.

"Just right across the throat." He said as she turned back towards the deer kneeling down to it and slicing a line across its throat with the knife letting the blood run from its neck.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

The deer had been cocked and served as everyone was digging in, chew by chew the noises everyone was making was putting Ryleigh off but she'd new how hungry everyone had been so ignored it and continued helping Shauna.

"I assume it's a good meal." She told her girlfriend how'd been cutting up the meat.

"Yeah, only the best wilderness food for everyone." The shipman replied with a smile as she was sorting out the food.

Ryleigh had saw coach leaving the group to do something but as he was walking away she saw Misty walking across him and then stick her foot to this tree log of a crutch and trip him up?

"Are you okay?" The girl with glasses said getting everyone's attention. "You need to be more careful." She said as everyone but Shauna and Ryleigh gathered around them.

"She tripped him." Ryleigh told Shauna who was staring over at the situation. "What?" Shauna replied confused.

"She stuck her foot over his crutch to trip him. I saw it." The Martin girl explained.

"Why would she do that?" The shipman girl asked. "I don't know. Maybe she's trying to make it seem coach Ben a damsel's in distress and then show up as Prince Charming and save the day." The Martin girl came up with.

"Yeah, but he'll need her medical help." Shauna replied. "As do you, you should really let her look at your arm and your face even though theyre getting better you only let akilah look over them."

"I'll be fine, it's only a small burn." The girl referred to her bandaged arm as she knew the cuts on her face were already healing.

"You were always stubborn when it came to looking after cuts." The shipman remembered a few time that Ryleigh had feel of her bike or fell in track and she wouldn't let anyone touch them.

"Do you remember when you fell off my bed because my mum was coming and hit your head." The shipman recalled talking more quietly now. "Yeah I had that huge bump on my head for like a week with a cut along here." Ryleigh said jestering to where the cut was on her four head.

"That didn't scar, these might not either." The girl said pointing to where she thought they where before Shauna took her hand and moved it to where they actually where.

"Even with scars you're beautiful." The shipman had looking around making sure no one was listening before saying that.

"Smooth shipman. Smooth." A smirking Ryleigh said.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.1K 49
Though the wilderness is dangerous and death seems scary, love just might be the worst of them all. yellowjackets season 1-? lottie matthews x fem oc...
8.1K 254 49
ive been getting into yellowjackets recently and have the biggest crush on nat so im writing a story abt her probably the first story ima finish (pro...
3K 84 9
when petty arguments turn into genuine affection.. 🍏 lottie.m x f!reader