ROTTMNT x Reader - Oneshots

Galing kay Riakami

Okay. I am UPSET about the lack of romance in this show (No matter how much I adore it regardless.) and there... Higit pa

Teddy Bear ❀️
Savage In Red ❀️
Minor School Drama πŸ’™
Sweet Disaster πŸ’™
Double Trouble πŸ’™
Princess Half-Yokai πŸ’œ
What is this witchery? πŸ’œ
The Twins πŸ’œ
In the name of science! πŸ’œ
This is a nightmare. Literally. 🧑
One Iced-Coffee Please 🧑

Date-Me-Not ❀️

312 11 15
Galing kay Riakami

Raph gets bribed into a date.
Except, it's not with the girl of his dreams.
(Is this an excuse for me to draw and put Raphael into a suit? Yes, yes it is.)
_________________________________________

"I have no idea how you are planning to squeeze him into that..." Y/n raises both eyebrows in intrigued wonder as her eyes flick from the suit dangling within Mikey's grasp to his eldest brother and back. "But do it." She stares at Raph, dead seriousness nestled in her brown irises. The turtle flinches.

"I-I'm not so sure this is a good idea..!" The hulking snapper backs up a couple steps. He eyes the clothing up and down suspiciously.
Y/n lifts an eyebrow yet again. "What, afraid you'll knock her socks off?" She gives him an amused smirk.
Raph only gulps. "Actually, I'm afraid she'll think I'll look weird.. Clothes look goofy on me." He shrugs, nervous smile plastered onto his face.

Grabbing the edge of his plastron, Y/n slowly lowers him to her eye level. "You are the most handsome man I have seen," Her smirk widens at the blush on his face. "There is no way she won't be down bad." Rolling her eyes as if that wasn't the most obvious thing to her, she lets him go.

Because of course it is the most obvious thing. She has had the fattest crush on this hulking guy for the past year.
She knows she's down bad.
And now said guy is going on a date with..... Not her. It's fine. It's okay.
She doesn't feel like her insides are on fire.

She definitely doesn't fantasize about having his date's impaled head on a spike.

Leo hooks an elbow around Raph's neck. "Are you sure you're not going on a date with Y/n right now? Because the way you two are eyeing each other says otherwise,"

Oh right, they were still doing that.

Raph's face sets ablaze. "I-! Leo, you know I'm not....." Any hint of disappointment she might have heard in that Y/n chalked it up to being desperate. She moves on quickly before any hope can bubble up in her. "Right, Raph's got bigger fish to fry." She rolls her eyes again, this time in sad amusement.

"Alright Red, let's get you into this thing." The human gingerly takes the suit from the youngest brother.

"You'll look great, I know it."

Her little smile holds warmth.

-

"Would you look at that,"

Y/n gives Raph's tie one last tug before backing away.
For her, an hour of struggle was definitely worth the sight.
Although the giant of a turtle looks rather uncomfortable, poor guy looks like he has to strain every muscle in his body not to rip the fancy clothes to shreds. What's up with the fancy attire anyway? Not that she wouldn't be glad she gets to see him wear stuff like this but she is well aware Raph isn't a fan.
If it were her, she wouldn't make him wear it against his will.
She doubts the other girl knows any of this though.

She probably doesn't know anything about him.

Whatever Y/n, focus, this is none of your business.
So long as your massive bestie is happy.

"She is going to love it."

Pushing it all down she smiles again, teeth and all.

"Yeah?" Raph turns left, then right in the mirror. "I don't know.."
Leo slides up besides Y/n. "What don't you know, you look great! Right, N/n?" He albows the human in the side.
She snickers at his antics. "Leo is right, you look dashing." The soft volume of her voice has him blushing again. "Alright, Raph is ready!" He quickly pats down his sides then snatches up the bouquet of deep red roses.

A classic choice of flowers that hold the meaning; passion, desire and adoration.

Oh, to be the girl who is being given these today.

One can dream.

-

A hand of dark blue hue, dotted yellow like fireflies in the night grasps the wrapped flora.

"I'm not sure red is my color.. But these are nice none the less."

The salamander yokai standing in front of Raph is no denying a pretty woman, Y/n has to admit.
Her personality on the other hand couldn't stink more, why did he even accept?

Better yet, why did she let herself be dragged into stalking their date-

Raph's brothers are bad influences.

"Yes, well.. I thought that maybe-"

"Oh well it's okay, at least the restaurant is nice."

The red clad turtle visibly deflates and Y/n's temper flares further.

"I am going to kill her." The human hiding in the bushes reaches over to grab one of Leo's katanas.
She's about to march out of their hiding spot when all four of Donnie's mechanical arms hold her back. "No no no no! Let's not go doing that-"
Leo tries not to die of laughter while his twin wrestles the angered female.

She has both Donnie's goggles and Leo's katana in hand, threatening to throw the former as Raph and his date enter the fancy establishment.

"We are having roasted salamander bits tonight...!"

"Y/n-"

"I'm gonna skin this bi-"

-

She did not in fact, skin that bitch.

Yet.

Moving on-

Raph being the gentleman he is, pulls out a chair for his date before taking his own seat.
He looks nervous as ever.

The place looks very grand, big and spacious with a sort of edge to it but somehow still soft, draped in red velvet, much like Raph himself.
It's a two story building with what looks like balconies inside on the top.
It's not exactly a setting Y/n would imagine Raph in but she won't say seeing him try to act so professionally is not overall cute.

It's downright adorable and she is going to lose her shit on the second floor.

She and his brothers decided to choose a seat on top, in a corner.
This way they can keep it low but also see them.
Why on Earth they chose to sit in the middle of the room on the ground floor is beyond her. If it were her, she'd want a secluded place with just Raph and her.

"Pining is hard...." The human sighs, leaning over the railing somewhat.
As she stares at the mutant and yokai down below, she wonders what she is doing here.

"It is, huh?"

Mikey shimmies up besides her on the railing. His eyes are somber as he bumps his elbow into hers. "We really appreciate what you're doing. I know how you feel about Raph.."
The girl just shrugs dismissively. "You guys deserve a lot more love than any of you gets." Her longing gaze never flits from the nervous terrapin adorned in red. "My feelings for him.. Are just a fraction of the attention he should get." A fond smile grows on her face. "This finally might be it, why wouldn't I help?"

Mikey returns her tiny smile but neither of them look truly happy.

"I don't think I could do this." Leo wraps both of them in a hug. "Not without sabotaging the whole date, that is." He chuckles lightheartedly.
"For once in my life, I will have to agree with my flat brained twin." Donnie strolls up besides them, a respectable distance away. "I'd probably set the whole building on fire as a diversion." A sinister smirk crosses his face and Y/n has to hold back a snort.

"You guys are too much.."

With little resistance from Donnie, she pulls the three of them into a hug.

-

"So, Mona, how do you feel about pancakes for dessert?" Raph's little smile is nothing short of charming as he asks. Ever since Y/n brought some over that one time, he's been looking forward to the chance he could get some more. Speaking of, he wonders what the human might be up to?

Mona scoffs softly. "Pancakes? We're in a fancy restaurant, shouldn't we get something more.. Extravagant? I heard they serve the best cakes." She flips a couple of pages over in the menu. "This!" She jabs a finger at the page. "This cake has an entire swan made out of chocolate on it, how pretty," She sighs.

"And how expensive.. " Raph opens his wallet to find only 9 bucks and two gnats flying out of it.
Mona rolls her yellow eyes. "Of course it's expensive, you should have thought a bit more about that when you chose this place." She turns another page.
Now it's Raph's turn to sigh. 'You're the one who chose this place, but okay...' Once again his mind wanders to his human friend, they could be having a movie night right now.
Maybe she'd make some homemade pancakes if he asked nicely.

What is he even doing here?

Oh right, about that, we might want a recap;

Mona was being pushy about a date, completely ignoring the fact that Raph, his brothers and Y/n were all hanging out. They don't even know each other, Mona just decided she wants to have the eldest for herself.
Raph, bless his soul, took pity on her begging and now he is here.

With a lot of regrets.

Got it?

Good.

Shall we?

"Well, I don't have enough money on me to pay for this..." Not nearly enough, Raph almost blurts out but Mona would probably make it a bigger problem than it is. So he just stares down the menu like it personally insulted him.

Mona pinches at her nosebridge. "It's fine, I sort of expected it." She clears her throat and straightens her posture. "I've got us covered. Although a lady paying for the food is not so romantic... I suppose it cannot be helped." She waves for a waiter to place their order.
It's a little late to tell her Raph doesn't really like overly sweet stuff, huh.
Oh well, it can't be that bad.

It is that bad.

Raph can barely hide how badly his stomach hurts at this point.

He isn't actually doing a very good job because Y/n and his brothers can easily tell he is in pain.
Mona is either very oblivious or just straight up doesn't care.

Y/n would be willing to bet it's the latter.

"Alright, that's it. I will watch no more of this!" The human ubruptily shoves away from the table, legs of the chair screeching as she stands. "He's obviously got an awful stomach ache and this sad excuse of a lizard is ignoring it!" She's nearly made it to the closest staff room before the brothers catch up. Neither of the three dare say a word as she casually picks the lock.

Maybe Donnie should have second guessed himself when he decided to teach her that.

I mean, what?

Once inside the staff room, she yanks a uniform down.

"It's show time."

-

Mona is in the middle of a rant about how awful the first course was for such a place when Y/n 'accidentally' spills all 10 drinks she was carrying on a platter on her.

Whatever those drinks were, she ALMOST feels sorry for the salamander.
They are a deep black like tar, sticky and gooey. That is NOT gonna come out.

And Mona says as much.

"You-!" She frets, waving her hands around franctically. "This stuff does not wash out! You ruined my dress!"

Raph slightly pulls his head into his shell, he is not feeling up to this right now.

Y/n doesn't even try to apologise, her stare is icy. "Yes, well," She rolls her eyes in the most exaggerated way. "I tripped." Her voice is absolutely soaked through with no care.

Mona's eye twitches.

But the yokai inhales a deep breath that she then lets out evenly. "It's... Fine. It was just an accident." Her smile looks like it hurts. Y/n has to resist the urge to smirk.

"I'll just be in the bathroom a minute.." Mona says as she glances Raph's way. The turtle slightly jumps under the attention.
"It probably won't come out at all, but I'll try. If it's hopeless I'll just change." Not even waiting for a response, she storms off.

The human can almost see a storm cloud brewing above her as she does.

Almost.

A snicker bubbles out of her as soon as she hears the bathroom door slam shut.

"You okay there, big red?" She gives the hulking snapper a smirk.
"Raph's stomach is still a little upset at all the sweet stuff, but he'll make it." The snapper gives the admittedly pretty waiter a charming smile without realizing the obvious.

Until 3 seconds later.

"Jumping Jack Flash-!"

The girl giggles at his antics.

"Y/n-! What are you doing here?" His smile shines like the stars themselves and the brunette nearly melts.
She giggles again. "I'm rescuing your big red butt, c'mon." Both her and Raph's faces flush as soon as she grabs a hold of his arm to escort him out.

Outside of the establishment, Raph's three brothers suddenly appear, seemingly falling out of the sky.
Y/n suspects they were perched somewhere on the building itself until now.

"Mission accomplished." Donnie claims as he returns his bo staff to its smaller form. Raph's raises an eyeridge. "Mission? What did I miss?" He scratches at his head with a single finger. He spares the girl besides him a glance in an ask too.
Y/n is already looking at him. "That is..." She diverts her gaze onto his brothers. "A good question." She finishes.

"I just did as I said I would!" Leo shrugs halfheartedly. "I sabotaged her," He whips out what looks to be a very fancy and sparkly navy blue garmet.
Y/n's eyes widen. "Is that...?"
The slider proudly puffs out his chest. "Her spare dress!" He holds his chin up for more effect. The human gets a devious grin on her face at the claim. "Nice." Fist bumping the slider as he smirks back she praises.

Then it hits her. "Wait... Donnie? Tell me you didn't..-" All of a sudden she spins to regard the restaurant with wary eyes while Donatello rolls his.
"Relax," The purple clad brother rests a hand on her shoulder. "I only set their table on fire."

Case in point, Mona is indeed welcomed back by a flaming table.

"I knew you were my favorite brother." Y/n pats Donnie's hand on her shoulder a couple times in approvement.
Donnie does a fistpump as soon as she turns but she swears she heard a quiet 'Score!' be muttered.

Lastly, she turns to Mikey. "Michael?"
The youngest only blinks at her, then stares off to the side in a not-at-all-suspicious way.

Meanwhile Mona stares at her car now entirely covered in graffiti.

The prettiest fucking graffiti she's ever seen but graffiti regardless.

Mikey's eyes flit back to Y/n's. "Don't worry about it." His face is flat.

The human sweatdrops. "You know what.. I don't even wanna know." With a sigh, she unbashedly takes Raph by the hand. The snapping turtle's blush almost hits the shade of his crimson bandana. His brothers all start giving them looks which Y/n pointedly ignores.

"Who wants pizza? It's on me." A fond smile graces her features as she takes in the brothers' excited reactions.
Raph's eyes however are still on her and when the other three begin to walk and Y/n would follow, she is halted by the eldest's hand.

Raph's own smile is shy. "Do you think.." He pulls her back, closer to him by the hand ever so gently. "You could make some pancakes tomorrow?" As a blush blooms onto her face, Raph suddenly feels emboldened. "And we could... Hang out, just us two?"
Y/n's eyes widen for the fraction of a second. She quickly schools herself, getting more of a thinking face but her blush stays.

With a decision made, she meets Raph's eyes again. Without a word, she waves a finger at him, indicating for him to bend down to her level.
Raph is more than happy to oblige and does so without a word.
Once his face is close enough for her to grab, she does just that.

She then quickly presses a firm little kiss into his cheek.

Pulling back, she holds a fist against her mouth and averts her gaze.

"I would like that," She says, eyes returning to his and a cute little smile forming.

Raph's spiky tail swishes against the asphalt.

He bends forward again, taking her absolutely tiny hands in his massive ones. His touch light as a feather, Y/n has no idea how he manages to do that.
"You're so cute right now." He chuckles, bumping his snout into her cheek and returning the little kiss.
All of Y/n's remaining confidence leaves the chat in that instant and she pretty much becomes a melted puddle of goo.

Raph easily catches her before she could throw herself against the pavement.

"It's fine, you can let me fall." The human's body hangs off his arms like a lifeless ragdoll. "I can die happy now."
The turtle hugs her small form against his clothed chest. "I don't think so, not for a long time anyway," He chuckles, nuzzling the top of her head affectionately.

"Raaaaaaphh.." The girl whines, thoroughly embarrassed and face entirely too red as she tries to cover her blush.

Paying her no mind, the snapper continues to cuddle her all the way back to the lair.

He's surprised she didn't actually melt with how red she'd gotten by the end of the track back.

~❤️~

2959

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

68K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
15.3K 520 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello Γ— Male!Reader story! There are not...
59.1K 839 47
REQUESTS: [ FINISH !! ] SLOW UPDATES! Hi!! This is my first story so don't expect high expectations on my writing :') What I will write: - Fluff - GN...
4.5K 189 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...