Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

Chapter 34 ^{M}

1.1K 35 12
By writerofnew

Next Morning

Y/N wakes up and sees Emilia staring down at him, grinning. She kisses him and he kisses back, he's a little surprised when she slips her tongue in his mouth.

All of a sudden he feels his dick get devoured by someone. They pull up, sucking slowly and hardly on his dick.

"Plop."

Y/N moans through the kiss and Emilia giggles at him. He feels lips wrap around his tip and feels two mouthes latch onto the sides of his dick. Emilia pulls from the kiss and lets him look down.

Y/N smirks at the three women and they grin back at him. He smacks Emilia's ass hard, making her moan and bite her lips. Emilia leans over his chest and gets into a doggystyle position, arching her back. He grips her ass before slipping two fingers into her already wet pussy. Emilia moans as he thrust his fingers back and forth inside of her. Everytime he shoves them inside of her, he rubs her clit with his thumb. Adding to his girlfriend's pleasure as she smiles.

Candice twirls her tongue around his tip while Nina and Jessica lick up and down the sides of his shaft. Candice grabs his sack and spits on it before massaging it. She sucks on the first three inches while Jessica and Nina suck on the shaft.

"This was a nice way to wake up." Y/N says as he fingers Emilia and watches the beautiful ebony woman suck his dick.

"We.. mhhmmm, tried to wait for you.. but we had some fun!" Emilia lets out between moans.

Candice moves and gets into a 69 position, with her feet resting under Emilia. Jessica and Nina move to where she once was and begin sucking on his balls. Y/N lets out a moan and Emilia giggles at his reaction. Candice plants her hands on the bed beside his hips.

Nina holds the bottom of his shaft upright for her. Candice leans down and devours him, getting all nine inches down her throat.

"Fuck!!" Y/N lets out as the girls look surprised by Candice.

"Shiitt!!!" Emilia cries out as she orgasms on his fingers and rolls off to his side.

Jessica moves and gets between him and Emilia. She grabs his hand and sucks on the fingers that she came around. Emilia smirks at her before she sucks in her titties.

Candice and Nina turn into an epic duo as they work him. Candice deepthroats him repeatedly and he smacks her ass with both hands. Using her neck she bobs up and down fast. Burping noises are heard in the room as his dick is wet as hell. The saliva drips down and travels to his balls where Nina is. She grabs one of them and sucks on the other. Nina moans as she's wrapped up in her lust. The same as the other four she's with right now.

Emilia and Jessica moan loudly as they start scissoring each other. They hold each other as they grind into each other repeatedly. Y/N watches them for a few seconds before he starts fingering candice. She moans around his dick, adding to the feeling.

Candice pulls off with spit drooling out the corners of her mouth. She spits a glob of spit on his dick before grabbing Nina by her face. Y/N grabs her ass cheeks and grips them. Nina and Candice make eye contact with smirks on their face.

"Is it my turn?" Nina asks her.

"It's your turn baby." Candice says and she wraps Nina's hair in her hand pushes her head down.

Nina deepthroats him gettting about seven inches down. Candice grins at the fact she couldn't get all of it like her. She gets up and gets behind Nina before eating her out. Nina moans and the vibrations hit Y/N. She holds her hands together at the bottom of his dick. Sucking down on five inches, twisting her head as she goes down. Nina fully encloses her mouth on his dick. Licking at the underside of his shaft making him twitch a little. Before suddenly taking down eight of his nine inches. He grabs her head and starts fucking her throat and she keeps her eyes on him.

"Get up." Y/N tells her full of lust and she listens.

He sits up and Nina crawls to him, sitting in his lap. He feels on her titties and sucks on them along with Jessica. He rubs both of their clits and they moan as Nina wraps her hands on their heads. Candice and Emilia kiss each other as Candice gets all that saliva on Emilia.

"Get on your back Nina." Y/N says and she waste no time.

She spreads her legs and he places his tip at her entrance. Nina looks at him with fuck me eyes which turns him on even more. He grabs her head with his hands entangled in her hair. He rest his forearms on the bed and her shoulder so he won't put any force on her neck.

Y/N slowly starts inserting his dick inside of her. They both moan at the feeling her tight walls being stretched out. He starts fucking her with five inches as he thrust with his hips.

"Shiiittt Y/N." Nina moans out as he keeps fucking her.

Y/N fucks Nina and she puts her hands on his sides. Nina drips onto the bed and smirks from the pleasure. Y/N slides in as much as he can, leaving eight inches inside of Nina. She moans loudly before he pulls out and stuffs her again. Suddenly he gives her a hard thrust jamming it all inside of her. Nina screams in slight pain before it turns into pleausre. Y/N kisses her gently and she kisses back.

"You ready?" Y/N asks her and she nods, giving him fuck me eyes again.

Y/N pulls out before ramming back into her. Nina screams purely from pleasure as he fucks her with no remorse. He fills her up with dick over and over, hitting her g-spot. His hands still being on her scalp his fingers start rubbing it a little from his wild thrusting.

"FUUCCCKKK, MEEEEEeee!!" Nina screams out loud as her eyes roll.

Y/N's pounding leaves her in bliss as she drops her arms and lets him have his way with her. He feels her clenching around him so he keeps the same pace. A few more strokes and Nina orgasms around his dick. Y/N wraps his arms around her with his hands on her shoulder as he slowly thrust inside of her. Stuffing her over and over as she creams on his dick. He stuffs her again and leaves eight of his inches inside of her.

"Fuck Nina." Y/N lets out.

Nina's legs shake as she keeps orgasming then he pulls out of her with Emilia kissing on Nina's neck. Holding her as she recovers from the intense orgasm.

Y/N turns and Jessica is in his face so he kisses her. She gives him access and he slips a tongue into her mouth. Jessica is on her feet as he rubs his tip against her entrance. Making her pull away from the kiss and moan. Y/N gets his tip between her lips and Jessica sits down on it harshly.

"SHHIITTT!!" Jessica lets out as she has all nine inches inside of her.

"It's ok love, it's ok." Emilia tells her as she and Candice kiss her shoulders.

"OHHH FUUCKKKK!! Y/N!!!" Jessica yells as she just sits in his laps and he holds her.

Y/N looks back and sees that Nina is resting, tired as hell from that orgasm. She smiles at him and blows a kiss at him. Y/N smiles before turning back to Jessica who kisses him out of nowhere.

Jessica starts bouncing up and down on his dick. With an eager pace as she routinely takes seven inches inside of her. Y/N grunts as he feels her gripping every inch on her way up and down. He smacks her ass then Candice does it for him making Jessica moan. Emilia moves and gets between his legs, grabbing his sack and playing with his balls. Y/N leans on his hands as they sit behind him, using his arms to hold himself up.

"Put a finger in my ass." Jessica says as she rides him wildly.

Emilia gives her finger to Candice who sucks on it to wet it. She slips her finger into Jessica's ass and moves her hand up and down to keep with her pace. Jessica screams louder as Candice goes and kisses Y/N. He tells her she's next and she smiles.

"Shit." Y/N lets out as Jessica doesn't stop at all.

He wraps his arms around Jessica and starts fucking her. Her eyes roll back as he taps her g-spot repeatedly.

"Right there baby!" Jessica tells him as she holds him.

Y/N smirks before she sucks on his neck, giving him a hickey. Emilia fingers Jessica's ass as he rams into her over and over, sending Jessica over the edge. She clenches around him and orgasms. He holds her down on eight inches as she shakes.

"Oouuuu shhiittt!!" Jessica moans as she keeps shaking.

Y/N stands up and lays her on the bed before pulling out of her. Jessica smiles at him and he winks at her with a smirk. Emilia gets between her and starts eating her out to finish Jessica off.

Y/N keeps smirking as he turns to Candice and sees she's already on all fours. She throws her ass back in the air as he gets behind her. He sits his dick between her cheeks and she twerks her ass. He smacks her ass making her hiss.

He doesn't wait any longer and shoves all nine inches inside of Candice. She gasps for air as she feels herself adjusting around his girth and length. Y/N drools down and it hits her asshole. Candice slowly throws it back on him with moans. He rubs his thumb on her asshole, teasing her.

Candice goes into a face down ass up position and he starts fucking her just how she likes it with him some times. Rough.

"Fuck Candice." Y/N lets out as he grips her hips and starts thrusting into her.

The sounds of her wet gushy pussy and their mounds hitting each other fill the room. Y/N long dicks her as she lays her arms in front of her. When he pulls out only a few inches remain before his entire length goes back in. He fucks her over and over as her ass jiggles and claps against him. Emilia sits in front of Candice and just plays with herself while watching.

"This is so sexy." Emilia says as Candice smiles and motions her to come here with a finger.

Emilia scoots up to her and Candice just rest her head on her stomach. Candice gets throttled from behind as Emilia sits up and holds her. Rubbing her shoulder and her head. Y/N is in a zone as he's pounding Candice's amazing pussy. Wet gushy noises that he hears from her cunt turns him on more.

Y/N pushes his thumb into her ass which makes her yelp from the suddenness. He grips her ass with the same hand and puts his left leg up as he fucks her. Candice clenches around him and squirts on the sheets making him smirk as Emilia smiles at her. Candice moans louder as she orgasms, creaming on his dick. He leans over a little and holds her down in his dick as she squirms and shakes from the intensity of the orgasm.

"KEEP..MMHHHHMMMM, FUCKING ME!!" Candice tells him before she falls down and lays on Emilia.

Y/N places his tip at her entrance and start fucking her in the prone bone position. Candice's head rest on Emilia's breast as he holds Emilia's hands. He pounds into Candice as she continues to orgasm. Her cream is on his dick and the longer he fucks her the more gets on it. He lets go of her hands and starts fucking the shit out of Candice. He stuffs her over and over, and her eyes roll back.

"Y/N!!" Candice moans out as she cums for the second time and he keeps fucking her as she shakes again.

"SHIT CANDICE!!" Y/N lets out as he's close and Emila moves from under Candice.

"Can he cum inside of you love?" Emilia asks Candice as she moves her hair out of her face.

"Fiilll me uuppp dadddyyy!!" Candice moans out as he keeps ramming inside of her.

"FUUCKK!!" Y/N shouts as he thrust deep inside of her and fires rope after rope of cum inside of her.

Candice moans as she feels him cumming inside of her. Y/N pulls out and rolls beside Candice as Emilia moves to her pussy. She sucks Y/N's cum out of Candice who moans from the feeling. Y/N looks up and sees Nina and Jessica layed together sleep.

Y/N kisses Candice tenderly as he scoops her up bridal style. He lays her beside Nina and lays on his back beside her. Emilia crawls to him and lays her head down on his right pec. Candice lays her head on his left one as the five of them doze off again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
82.8K 3.2K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...