Trust me, Professor (Severus...

By potionsinthedark

A story where Professor Snape's life gets entangled with a girl who is unbothered by his cold persona. Leoni... More

Author's note
1 • Burning Tobacco
2 • Boat House
3 • The Innocence
4 • Muggle Studies
5 • Just Friends
6 • Forbidden Fruit
7 • Our Secret
8 • The Dark
9 • Porcelain Doll
10 • The ABC's
11 • The Bitch
12 • Dragon Pox
13 • Touch Me
14 • Purple Potions
15 • Unpredictable Meetings
16 • Self-Restraint
17 • High Heels
18 • So Heartless
19 • One Night
20 • Blue Bird
22 • Brick Wall
23 • Tea Cup
24 • Glow Worms
25 • Yellow Scarf
26 • New Year
27 • Snow White
28 • Fool's Paradise
29 • Devoted Lover
30 • Losing Touch
31 • Nothing Else

21 • Good Boy

613 19 22
By potionsinthedark

Smut ahead.

Kissing Snape was so strange. Only because he did it so well I could hardly fathom his inexperience.

The anger and frustration that had welled in him was definitely put into the kiss. He was rough, and not gentle like usual. I yelped when he grabbed my waist and effortlessly moved me from my seat onto his lap. All without breaking the kiss.

I felt his teeth dig into my bottom lip, and his tongue masterfully dominated mine. Usually that would've been my move, but I let him abuse my mouth to ease his anger.

His erection pressed against my underwear as my skirt lay over his lap like a table cloth. I moaned into the kiss, to which Snape responded with a groan.

He'd chosen to kiss me, and did not want to share with me why he so abruptly sent me back to my dorm the other night. Half of me was still curious, but the other hated to dwell on things. Therefore, I decided to let the whole thing go.

«This isn't the agreement», he growled, pulling away from me, but keeping a tight grip on my hips. I cupped his face in my hands and smiled.

«We can stop», I suggested, knowing he wouldn't. His erection was stiff as hell.

He flared his nostrils, «do you want to?»

The side of my lips lifted, «no».

Snape ran his fingers through his hair. I assumed he felt overwhelmed and slightly disappointed in himself for not being able to concentrate on what really mattered. «You really need to learn-»

I nodded quickly, «after. Okay? I'll... take it seriously».

He narrowed his eyes, clearly not believing me. His cock twitched impatiently, making him sigh. «This is mad», he murmured, looking down at my body placed on top of his, «I am mad».

I snickered a laugh, «is it mad to live a little?», I whispered, placing my arms around his neck, peering into his eyes with the most innocent charm I could muster.

It seemed I had given him food for thought. For a second he was lost in his mind, returning my stare, «no», he replied in a drawl. His brows furrowed then, as if he felt uncomfortable. I imagined his cock was pressing against his clothes a little too much. He let go of me to try to move it, but I grabbed his hand to guide it back to my hips.

«Let me», I said and began to open his belt and zipping him down, «we'll be quick», I reassured him with a coy smile playing across my lips.

Snape nodded and looked past me towards his door. I heard him swallow hard at the realisation it hadn't been locked. He hadn't meant for it to escalate into this. He lifted his hand and made it lock just by a quick flick of the wrist. And as his attention returned to me, he unexpectedly bucked his hips upwards, pressing his crotch against my warmth. «Fuck», he murmured frustratingly.

I hadn't managed to even free him by then, his impatience fascinating me greatly. «Severus», I whispered. He looked at me as he breathed heavily. «Tell me what you want», I smiled.

His fingers curled themselves into my shirt, pressing me down for friction between us. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, concentrating on his words, «you», his deep voice whispered in return.

I reached into his boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock. He hissed at the touch. «Beg me for it, Severus». Stroking him slowly I enjoyed how his growing impatience reflected in his breathing.

He swallowed, «you menace», he hissed, staring down at my hand on him.

I tutted my tongue and let go of him. His eyes widened then and his breath hitched in his throat, «no», he protested, «please».

I raised my brow, expecting him to listen. «Please what?»

His hand flew up to grab my jaw. His fingers dug into my skin as he tilted my face up just a little, «sit on my... cock», he said through gritted teeth. It sounded more like an order than a request, so I smiled and laughed. Snape didn't seem very happy about that.

«Be nice», I said, batting my eyelashes, «you can do it, you're a good boy».

His eyes glistened with something I didn't recognise, but he let go of me, «Leo», he began, pleasing me quite a lot, actually. He knew that. «I want you to sit.... Ride me, please», he begged, finally.

I knew this couldn't be anything but a secret. But I so wished I could tell or even show people the amount of submissiveness I managed to draw out of him. It was bewitching and extremely arousing.

My hand went into his boxers again. The sigh of relief that came from the professor made me smile as I pulled him out of his clothes. I snaked an arm around his neck to steady myself as I lifted my hips, «move my panties, professor».

He glared at me. If looks could kill I would've died in his lap just then. But there was really no time to argue, so he did as told. The feeling of his fingertips against my skin made me hold my breath for a second. «Now, feel how wet I am for you», I whispered into his ear.

Confidently he plunged a finger into my pussy, making me gasp. The sound motivated him as he added another. Weirdly enough I felt proud of him. He pressed them in further, baring his teeth as he groaned in satisfaction, «delicious», he drawled. My moan provoked him further. «Leo», he begged, «please».

«You want to fuck me, Severus?», I asked, my breath hot on his ear, «you're not going to suspend me, are you?»

«No», he hissed, «I won't».

Snape removed his hand from between my legs and held his breath as I lowered myself onto him. «Ready?», I asked, biting my lip to mask my smirk.

Snape glared at me and wrapped his arms around my petite waist, «you annoying piece of-»

The rest of his sentence got cut off by his groan as I pressed myself down, his cock sliding into me perfectly.

And as I sat there, with his cock buried all the way inside me, I grabbed his jaw just like he'd done with mine merely seconds ago, «so grumpy, Severus», I whispered, «are you a bad boy?»

He tried bucking his hips, but I pressed his thighs down, «no», he replied desperately.

Slowly I began to move up and down, riding him as I watched the expression on his face. Keeping eye contact like that made me feel wild with desire, and in complete control.

The only thing outside of my control was what happened next.

Someone knocked loudly on the door, having tried the handle first and failed. Snape's face jerked towards it, and his eyebrows fell heavily over his eyes while lines etched into his forehead. I opened my mouth to comment, but he quickly placed a finger on my lips to silence me.

«Yes? Who is it?», he asked, his deep voice making me clench around his member. Snape closed his eyes then, digging his fingers into my hips. «Please, move», he whispered to me.

«It's me, I came for the..», Professor Lupin's voice came from the other side of the door, «you know».

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, «you are a bad boy, Severus», I replied in a whisper as I continued to ride him as silently as I could. Biting down on my lip to keep from moaning. He fixed that quite soon as his palm came up to cover my mouth.

«Not now», Snape exclaimed in return to his colleague, his eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head as I bounced faster up and down his wanting cock. I smiled against his rough hand.

I pried his hand off me, «invite him in», I teased quietly. He glared at me, his nostrils flaring as he made me stop moving.

«No», he said with his teeth clenched.

«Are you alright?», Professor Lupin asked, still lingering outside the door.

I grabbed Snape's jaw once more and looked into his eyes, «can you be a good boy and cum while he's listening?»

His eyes widened, taken aback by my question.

«Answer him», I added and resumed the faster pace I'd had as I rode him. I covered my own mouth as to stop any inappropriate sounds of escaping it.

«Yes. How many do you have left?», Snape responded, closing his eyes as his mouth fell open, wanting to moan in pleasure and satisfaction. He quickly clenched his jaw.

I moved faster, «cum for me Severus», I urged him on with a smile and began kissing his neck. This was mad, he had been right about that — but this was even worse.

And as Lupin replied to his colleague's question, I noticed he was getting close. I rested a finger against my own lips, «shh».

He glared angrily at me for making him do this, but I knew he secretly enjoyed it. Otherwise he wouldn't have cum just then. The groan that erupted from his lungs got muffled by my kiss, as I quickly claimed his lips with mine.

«Good boy», I whispered into the kiss.

«Severus? Did you hear me?», Lupin asked, having not been recieving any answers. Snape tore away from me.

«Y-yes», Snape replied, his face now buried into my neck, «I'll get them to you in the morning».

«Very well», Lupin replied and left.

I stayed like that, sitting on his lap, with him still inside me. I wiped sweat away from my eyebrows and my upper lip, «that was-»

«Incredibly stupid», he growled, gripping my hips tightly in his hands.

I huffed, «you liked it».

Snape sighed, «did you? You didn't...»

I placed a hand on his shoulder to keep my balance as I got off him, sliding my underwear back on. They immediately filled with his cum. «I don't always have to, Severus», I explained as I sat back down in my seat, watching him shyly tuck himself back into his pants.

He then looked up at me, still seeking an answer. I nodded, «I did, I promise. Trust me, professor».

Snape scowled at me and cleared his throat, «I will trust you more when you have this legilimency under control», he muttered and awkwardly pointed to my skirt, «do you need to..?»

I shook my head and crossed my legs, «I'll shower later», I smiled, «unless it bothers you?»

The professor's jaw clicked while he contemplated it. I noticed he chewed on the inside of his cheek. I'd never seen him do that before, and I wondered what emotion triggered it. «If you say so», he answered, «now, will you-»

«Yes, I'll take this seriously, tell me what to do», I urged him on. Feeling more relaxed as the adrenaline faded from my veins.

Snape cleared his throat and awkwardly stretched the neck of his shirt, struggling to compose himself after the whole... thing.

«I have a safe space in mind, what's next?», I asked, attempting to help, «calm yours, yeah?»

He nodded and inhaled deeply in order to do so. After he exhaled I gave him a smile, and Snape stood up to move his seat back behind his desk. I assumed he needed to distance himself from me.

«You have to», he began, but he reached up to pull at the collar of his shirt again, «you need to», he tried, «fuck».

«We just did that», I teased and winked.

Snape placed his elbows on the desk and put his face in his hands, «what if he heard...», he muttered quietly, his deep voice rough in his throat.

I rolled my eyes, «I literally made no noise».

«But I-»

«I know», I smirked, «you did».

The professor let out a groan of despair. I chuckled. «Does it matter? Maybe you brought some witch from town?», I asked.

He muttered a few profanities, «I would never».

I shrugged, «well, if he asks... then that's what you did».

Snape looked up at me, «it worries me how easily you lie».

I narrowed my eyes, «I am not the only one, Mr. I don't have a tattoo».

The professor then hauled up his sleeves faster than I was able to bat my eyelashes, «see? Nothing».

For a moment I stared at him in silence. I said nothing but study his naked arms, and then I looked at him blankly.

Interesting.

«What?», he hissed.

«I never said I knew where it was», I replied and shrugged as I began nibbling on my finger to keep from smirking too much.

Colour drained from Snape's face, and I raised my hands in defense, «it's fine, I'm over it. Keep your secrets. I'm not entitled to them».

He leaned back in his seat and looked at me with confusion, «and since when did you gain any form of respect and understanding?»

«Consider it a gift for giving you a...», I paused and forced myself to look serious for what I was about to say next, «hard time... just then».

The professor clenched his fists and raised his chin, «and so you will never ask again?», he asked, painfully ignoring my joke.

«Nope», I said, popping the P playfully, «I don't care».

Just a little.

«So», I decided to change the topic, «cleared your mind yet, Potion Master

Professor Snape huffed and rose from his chair, pacing the office floors, «you need a safe space».

«Already told you I have it», I snapped.

He stopped and stared daggers into me, «what is it?»

I patted down my skirt, feeling my hands go clammy, «well.. uhm, a closet».

Snape walked closer to me and leaned on his desk, «is it big enough-»

«Yes, it's big enough to fit me. What now? You want to be in there too?»

«Close your eyes», he ordered, «imagine the closet».

I let out a sigh and reluctantly closed my eyes, shifting in my seat till I felt comfortable. At first all I saw was darkness, but then I tried to imagine the familiar closet. Soon enough I remembered the smell of wood, and newly washed clothes. They hung above me as I sat on the closet floor. I dragged my fingertips across the floorboards, the sound of my nail scratching the wood calming me slightly. It was dimly lit by the sun peeking through the keyhole and the doorframe.

«Are you there?», the professor asked, his monotone voice adding to my relaxed state.

«Yes», I replied.

All of a sudden the door to my inner closet opened, I saw a dark figure looming over me, beginning to go through the clothes. I panicked.

«What's that?», I asked, feeling my heart in my throat. Panic rose within me instantly.

«I'm just looking», Snape replied, «try to stop me».

I flailed at my hands, but the dark figure acted like a ghost in my mind, my hands going straight through.

«I see», Snape suddenly said, there was a smirk to his voice I hadn't heard before, «you don't really like Remus».

«Hey», I exclaimed as I tried to grab the figure standing in my closet door, but to no use, «get out of my memories».

«Calm your mind, Leonie. Find a way to stop me», he said as I watched him linger at that particular memory. I could hear him snarl in my head, «Remus is too easy on you, no wonder you're doing well».

«Rude», I exclaimed, «I might not show up but I'm not dumb», I yelled and tried to kick him with my feet, but same thing happened — they went straight through.

«Don't let yourself get provoked. Your emotions are stopping you from-»

«Just get out, Severus», I yelled, opting for the door of the closet, trying to close it.

The dark figure moved on, browsing the rack of imaginary clothes that apparently held my memories. «Oh», he breathed, having reached the one from the train station at the beginning of the year, «you have a filthy mind, Leonie».

My cheeks burnt hot, «you're invading my privacy», I spat and continued to pull the handle of the door but it wouldn't budge, «get the fuck out».

«Calm down», his voice felt like a caress through my mind. I tried to claw at the clothes, if only I could get them out of his grasp. «This is exactly why you need to learn this. Stop me, Leonie», he continued browsing.

I struggled to ground myself, all I could think of was what he could possibly find in there, «I can't», I squealed in panic, jumping for the handle again. The looming figure had gone further into the closet, stopping at a sundress I recognised immediately, «don't you dare», I hissed.

«You have her smile», he said then, and total and utter rage filled me.

I opened my eyes and attacked him with my fists first, aiming for his face. He hindered me by grabbing my wrists.

«You don't have the rights to-»

«Your door is wide open, Leonie», he drawled, «you need to learn how to empty and discipline your mind to be able to shut me out».

My eyes had threatened to water and my mood was officially ruined, «you didn't need to go there».

Snape lowered my fists but kept my wrists secure in his grip, «perhaps it will motivate you to work harder».

I yanked my arms, but he wouldn't let go, «no», I hissed, «if you ever, as much as try to go back there, I will do whatever I can to ruin your life. And we both know that is not going to be difficult».

He let go of me then, parting his lips to speak, but pausing for a moment, «work on calming your senses, shutting out emotions and focusing on closing the door», he replied, ignoring my threat.

I knitted my eyebrows together angrily, feeling dizzy and hotheaded, «I will not do this with you-»

«The Ministry won't be as careful, Leonie», he countered before I could finish.

«You can't just go through everything», I complained, my eyes burning with frustration and hurt.

Snape sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, «believe me, I did not», he said slowly.

«Well, fuck», I exclaimed, «I'm done with this bullshit».

Snape pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a frustrated groan, «you cannot run from everything».

«Watch me», I hissed and stomped out of there like nobody's business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9K 29
Ever since the death of her mother and the disappearance of her father, Dakota had to live with a pack that beat her until she passed out. Her only f...
328K 8K 31
22 years after their capture, The Joker and Harley Quinn have been placed in Arkham Asylum. When they receive a new therapist who suggests they be c...
80.1K 3.6K 48
When two souls fall in love, theres nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Soulmates do not have Calendars or clocks, nor do they un...
172K 10.3K 53
Ryzel Santiago is a great fighter in her country, but the day she and her father went to an unfamiliar place, everything changes. Will Ryzel find the...