The Black Blossom (MLP Infect...

Autorstwa TheMostRandomAlex

This a book based off a series I'm starting on my YouTube and Tiktok. Will the girls survive? Will they get i... Więcej

The stages
The first infected
Designs of some of our ladies
Fluttershy knows
Bon Bon and Lyra
The Zebras Knowledge
Pinkamina Diane Pie
Carousel Boutique Tragedy
Rainbow Dash
Lyra and Bon Bon ¿infected?
Characters Update
Pinkie pie
Fluttershy..?
Cheerilie?
Slaughter-shy
Celestia? LUNA!?!
May death do us part
Luna!
The Crystal Empire
Twilights Visit
The AfterLife
The shock of a lifetime
Sweetie Belle!?
Love yourselves and stay safe

Rarity and Trixie

39 0 0
Autorstwa TheMostRandomAlex

Ever since Sweetie Belle died she stuck by Rarity's side and never left. Every few weeks she has to leave to go get groceries so they could continue eating. She's been making food for them all since Rarity refuses to get out of bed unless she needs to shower or use the bathroom. So Trixie has been keeping her safe so she doesn't do anything extreme. She hopes the disease ends soon and she wants Rarity to be alive by the end of it all. Trixie has also been doing her magician stunts to keep Rarity entertained. Rarity walked downstairs and sat at the table, "Is food done yet Trixie..? Im really hungry.." Rarity said quietly, "Food will be done soon, don't worry Rarity.." Trixie said as she continues to cook, "Well..what are you making..?" Rarity says curiously as she cannot figure out what she's making even though the scent is familiar, "I'm making your favorite!! Spaghetti with meatballs!" Trixie says as she turns around and smiles at Rarity, "It'll be done very soon, okay?" "Okay Trixie..." The girls sat there in silence, Trixie soon finished making their dinner and puts their food in plates, "Dinners done Rarity.." Trixie says before putting Iced Tea and spaghetti in front of her. Rarity looks up at her and smiles before she starts eating, "Thank you Trixie.." Rarity says as she continues eating, "Of course..it's pretty much my responsibility to make sure you eat now silly.." Trixie says before Rarity giggles, "Yeah you're right..But still..Thank you.." Rarity says as she drinks some of her tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! 2 chapters in one day!! And I wrote them both in the same day!! I also wrote the last chapter in 9 minutes! Way to go me! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my dear depressed Rarity and her gay bestie. (THEIR BOTH GAY)

(Gay for each other)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

97 0 8
This story is more based off my current favorite game called The Last Of Us In this timeline, there are these 4 main characters who are best friends...
3K 117 11
Welcome to my first ever book! This is my first time writing so please excuse my bad grammar and narrating mistakes. Please enjoy this book that'll s...
171K 5.3K 26
So I would give you description but I'm evil. Just kidding, but it's about a female OMEGA having a teacher as her mate. How will she react when she f...
101K 1.3K 19
Hello ✨ This is my first boyfriend/girlfriend scenario book and I'm pretty darn happy with how it's going Sorry if the characters are OC Also the b...