7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

Oleh Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... Lebih Banyak

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 6.3 Friends for life

671 41 7
Oleh Insane_adolfa

You rang the doorbell, and the maid opened the door for you. As you entered the house,

Y/n: (happy) "Ajumma, I am so happy today."

Maid: (happy) (closing the door) "Oh, what has you so happy today?"

Y/n: (walking towards the living room) "Finally, after so many days, things between me, Jay, and Jake are getting back to normal."

Maid: (walking with you) "That's very good news. Finally, both masters are not angry now."

Y/n: (nodding) "Yes, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Maid: (smiling) "I'm glad to hear that. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Y/n: (thinking) "Hmm, maybe some juice and snacks."

Maid: (nodding) "Alright, I'll prepare some pancakes for you. Why don't you go and change first?"

Y/n: (grateful) "Thank you, Ajumma. You're the best."

Maid: (kindly) "It's my pleasure, dear. I'll bring it to you shortly."

(Your maid has been working in your house since your skateboard accident when you were 9 years old, but at first, she used to work in Jay and Jake's house. After your parents' death, you used to stay at Jay or Jake's house, so your families mostly kept you three together. She was the one who used to babysit you all, so she knows Jay and Jake's nature very well.)

Your brothers were still not back. You changed into more comfortable clothes and went downstairs. 

You sat at the dining table and while eating, you received a text from Sooha.

Sooha: Hi Y/n, sorry to say this but I suddenly caught a cold.

Y/n: Oh no, I hope you feel better soon.

Sooha: I won't be able to come in tomorrow. I'll send my part over, but I won't be able to attend in person.

Y/n: Don't worry about tomorrow, just focus on getting well. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Sooha: Yes, Thank you Y/n.

Shortly after, Sooha emailed you her part of the report. You merged it with your part, completed the report, and took a printout.

Next day, 

In school hallway,

Yunjin: (tensed) "Have you all finished your homework? Mr. Kang was really strict about it last time."

Rose and Jay nodded as yes

Rose: (nodding) "Yes, I finished it yesterday. No more last-minute rushes for me."

Yunjin: (worried) "Ahhhh, I forgot to do my homework. Jay, can you lend me your book"

Jay: (cold) (looking at book) "No!! You should try to do your homework on your own if you want to score good marks"

Rose: (arranging her locker) "Don't worry Yunjin, maths lecture is after lunch break you can complete it at that time"

Jake: (thinking) "Do we have homework? Don't worry Yunjin I am with you"

Yunjin: (panic) "Uhhh eotteohke. I am dead meat today, Mr kang is so strict he will definitely punish me today"

Rose: (sigh) "Ahhhh!!! Jinja Yunjin, calm down, I will help you do your homework don't worry"

Jay: (smiles) "Me too"

Yunjin: (happy) "Really??? But you said you won't give me your book"

Jay: (smiles) "That's true, I won't give you my book but I can explain how to do it"

Yunjin: (pout) "But explaining will take a lot of time, isn't it a better idea to copy it first from your book and then later you teach me how to solve it."

Jay: (turning the page of comic) "No!!!!"

Yunjin looked at Rose and she also nodded no.

Yunjin: (pout) "You all are so cruel."

Everyone chuckled. Till then you entered the Hallway and saw from a distance that your friends standing near the lockers, Yunjin looked towards your side so you waved at her to get noticed.

Y/n: (waving from a distance) "Hi"

Yunjin: (waving back) "Look Guys, Y/n also came"

You started walking towards them. Jay and Jake were busy reading comics. Jake looked at you and smiled.

Jake: (teasing) "Here comes our Baby princess."

Rose: (side eye) "What do you mean by ours? She is my Baby Princess."

Jake: (rolling his eyes) "Come on, Rose, can't you take a joke? And btw that nickname was given by us."

Rose: (mocking) "Oh really? But now it's mine. Also, I can take a joke, but yours are just not that funny."

Jake: "Well, excuse me. I wasn't joking though."

Jay: (closing his comic) "Hey, let's not start the day with an argument."

Rose: (smirking) "Fine, but only because I'm feeling generous today."

Jake: "Sure, generous with your sarcasm."

As you were about to reach the locker, but suddenly some random girl extended her leg slightly, causing you to trip and nearly fall. Jay's quick reflexes saved you from hitting the ground.

Jay: (scolding) "Can you be careful for once? You're already hurt."

Jake: (seriously) "Seriously, Y/n, watch your step. You need to be more aware of your surroundings."

The girl tried to escape, but Rose held her.

Rose: (serious) "Why are you scolding her? (looking at the girl) She is the one who tried to trip Y/n."

Yunjin: (thinking) "I think I saw you somewhere, (remembering) Ahhhh, you are Dong mi, right? From class eight."

Dong mi: (looking away) (acting innocent) "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I just...."

Rose: (angry) (yelling) "Don't you have eyes? What if Jay couldn't be here in time, you could have really hurt Y/n."

Dong mi: (arguing) "Why are you yelling at me? It's her mistake, tell your friend to keep eyes on the ground instead of looking here and there while walking."

Yunjin: (firm) "It doesn't matter what she was doing. I saw you intentionally tried to trip her. Apologize now."

Dong mi: (crossing her arms) (attitude) "I don't see why I should apologize for something I didn't do."

Jay and Jake were clearly angry after listening to these words. But they kept quiet and thought of letting Yunjin and Rose handle it.

Rose: (angry) "Do you want to get detained? Apologize to Y/n, or we'll have to report this."

You remembered that girl the moment you saw her face; she was one of those girls who bullied you last time.

Dong mi: (looking at you) (smirk) "Y/n, do you think I tried to trip you intentionally?"

You shot a death glare at that girl and then looked toward your friends, maintaining a calm face.

Y/n: (forced smile) "She is right; it's my mistake I wasn't looking forward."

Rose: (surprise) "Wtf, Y/n, are you for real? You know very well that you didn't fall by yourself."

You noticed Jay forming a fist while containing his anger.

Y/n: (trying to brush it off) "It's okay, I'm fine. I should have... been more careful."

You looked at Jay, and he understood what you were thinking. He sighed and shook his head in disbelief. He carefully made you sit down and then stood up while turning to that girl. He pointed his finger at that girl.

Jay: (angry) "Consider yourself lucky; this time I am letting you go, but if I ever see you again near Y/n or any of my friends, it won't be good for you."

Dong mi: (gulped) (maintaining her cool) "Fine, whatever. I should go now."

Rose was still holding her hand, so the girl shook Rose's hand and walked off.

Rose: (angry) "How dare she; she shook my hand."

You still sensed anger in Jay, so you held his hand.

Y/n: (looking up) "Jay, please let m..me ex...explain (cut)."

Jay: (sarcastic chuckle) (politely taking your hand off) "No need, as if you ever listen to me."

Jay picked up your bag, and Jake helped you to get up.

Jake: (helping you to stand up) "Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, Jake."

After getting up, you walked towards your locker. You suddenly remembered Yunjin's words, so you asked her out of curiosity,

Y/n: (curious) "Yunjin, do you know that girl?"

Yunjin: "Yes, she was on the opposite team last year for the basketball match."

Jay: (raising his eyebrow) "Why are you so curious about her?"

Y/n: (nervous chuckle) "It's nothing; I was just asking."

Jake: (thinking) "By the way, Y/n, do you know her?"

Y/n: (nervous) "Me? N...no, why? How would I know her?"

Jay: (serious) "Then how did she know your name?"

You noticed a book in Jake's hand, so you tried to distract them,

Y/n: (changing the topic) "By the way, this time which comic are you guys reading?"

Jake: (showing you the book) "It's the new issue of Captain Starlight. The plot twists are insane!"

Jay: (nodding) "Yeah, we've been hooked since yesterday."

Yunjin: (suddenly remembered) "Y/n? Can you give me your maths notebook? I forgot to do my homework."

Y/n: (nodding) "Of course, Yunjin, take it from my bag."

Yunjin: (excited) "Thank you, Y/n! (hugging you) You are the best."

Rose: (sigh) "You are the one who is spoiling her."

Y/n: (laughing) "Alright, let's head to class before we get into more trouble."

Jay: (sulking) "You guys go ahead; I will come later."

Jay walked to another corner of the hallway to calm his nerves. Jake hinted for you to talk to Jay, so you went near him. Jay was looking out the window, and you stood next to him.

Y/n: (soft) "Jay, I know you're angry, but please listen to me. I promise I will be careful next time."

Jay: (sulking) "You know very well why I am angry."

Y/n: (sigh) "Okay, okay. I didn't fall by myself. That girl, Dong mi, she is one of the girls who bullied me last time. She did try to trip me intentionally."

Jay: (shoots a death glare) "Why didn't you say anything before?"

Y/n: (nervous chuckle) "Uh.... Uhhh, Ehehe. What's the use? We can't report her; we don't have any proof, and also, she would have come up with other tricks to bully me, so I kept quiet. (pout) Please forgive me."

Jay: (sighs, calming down slightly) "Okay, apology accepted. (patting your head) I am glad this time you didn't hide it."

Y/n: (smiling) "I don't want to mess up anymore."

Jay: (pinching your cheeks) "You already messed up a lot lately."

Y/n: (taking his hands off) "Oiiiii, it hurts!!!!!"

Jay: (hands in pockets) "Of course, it does, that's why I do it. Hehe!!!!"

Y/n: (angry pout) "Wait, now I will show you!!!!"

You messed up his hair and ran towards the class.

Jay: (annoyed) (running behind you) "Aghhhh!! Y/n!! Come here right now!!!!"

You went inside the class and hid behind Rose and Jake.

Y/n: (scared) "Jake, save me."

Jake: (confused) "What did you do now?"

Rose: (controlling her laugh) (pointing at Jay) "Jake, I think you should look there."

Jake: (looking at Jay) (trying not to laugh) "Wh...what....I mean how...I mean who?"

Yunjin: (clueless) "What are you trying to say, Jake? And what are you guys staring at?"

Yunjin was confused but see look in the direction where everyone was looking and started laughing. Meanwhile, Jake and Rose couldn't control their laughter anymore, and even they burst out laughing. Yunjin managed to speak between her laughs.

Yunjin: (teary eyes) "Hahaha, Jay. Why are you looking like a cock?"

Jake: (laughing) "I am sorry, but you are really looking so funny."

Jay: (angry pout) "Y/n!!!!! why are you hiding behind Jake, come out right now."

Y/n: (laughing) "Hahaha, first go and fix your appearance."

Jay: (annoyed) (trying to fix his hair) "Y/n, stop laughing! This is not funny!"

Y/n: (peeking out from behind Rose) "Hehe, sorry Jay, I can't resist anymore."

Jay: (chasing after you) "I'll get you for this!"

Y/n: (taunting) "You can try, but you'll never catch me!"

Jay: (frustrated) "Oh, I'll catch you alright! Just you wait!"

Y/n: (running around the classroom) " You'll have to be faster than that!"

Jake: (laughing) "This is hilarious!"

Rose: (giggling) (shaking her head) "Y/n, you're in big trouble now!"

Yunjin: (still laughing) "I can't believe this is happening!"

Jake: (joining the chase) "I'll help you, Jay!"

The classroom is filled with laughter and playful screams as Jay and Jake chase you around, but you were expertly dodging their attempts to catch you. Eventually, after a few rounds, Jay manages to catch you and tickles you, causing you to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Jay: (proud smile) "Gotcha!"

Y/n: (laughing) "Okay, okay, you win!"

Jay: (smirking) "That's what I thought."

Y/n: (still laughing) "Alright, alright, I give up!"

Jay releases Y/n, and they both catch their breath, still smiling and laughing.

Rose: (laughing) "I haven't laughed this hard in a while!"

The bell rings, and everyone starts to settle down for the class. The teacher entered the class, and Jay and you took your seats. As the lecture started, you both were looking at each other and smiling continuously.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 108 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
7.8K 559 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...
6.6K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...
549 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...