Morally Grey (Grey Morals #1)

By QAsirawrites

♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so... More

Cover Reveal
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A/N: New Cover & Book 2 Reveal!
19
20
21
22
24
25

23

70 1 0
By QAsirawrites

Isabella

"What's all this?" I ask as Kian lets a group of men in uniformed, polo shirts make their way into the apartment a weekend after our awkward dinner at his parents house. Charlotte's eyes had continued to burn daggers into my skin all evening and the saying if looks could kill  couldn't have been more fitting for a situation. I was surprised when Chief came and sat down at the dinner table, taking the only spare space next to Charlotte. I have to give it to him, Charlotte tried speaking to him, even sidling up her chair closer to Chief but he ignored her like she wasn't there. That was probably the most entertaining part of the evening as Kian excused us from the dinner party as soon as dessert had been eaten.

Speaking of, Kian doesn't bother responding to my question, instead choosing to direct the group of men upstairs. "Fourth door on the right," he orders.

Fourth door on the right? That's...

"That's my room!"

"Well done. You know the layout of the house," is his sarcastic response.

"Why are you sending men to my room, Kian?" I question. Before the interruption, I was sitting comfortably on the sofa having a coffee. I didn't know Kian was around, otherwise I'd have taken it straight to my room.

"Because you can't seem to understand what it means to unpack." Kian waits for the last guy to go towards the stairs and begins following them up, clearly not caring for my input.

I swiftly follow, chasing him up the stairs and abandon my lovely, fresh coffee. What on earth is he playing at?

Kian directs the men, informing them to be careful, telling them to unpack the boxes and organise my room. How dare he?

"This needs to stop," I argue but Kian ignores my plea. "Kian, I'm being serious. I want everyone out of my room."

"No."

"I can do this all myself, why did you hire people?" I ask, trying to stop the men from taking my belongs out of the boxes. They move around me, seemingly only taking orders from Satan standing to my left.

"Kian!"

He still doesn't glance in my direction which is perfectly fine with me. I continue with mission to try and block the men so that they don't touch my stuff. I'm not very successful and I almost see red when the first box is opened and my undergarments are on display for everyone to see.

I stew in silence as I watch the man take my matching bra and panties sets and begin to layer them neatly in a drawer like they're not lacey and being handled by a complete stranger.

"I wouldn't have taken you for a girl who likes pink," Kian comments and that's officially the last straw.

"You're such a jerk!" I explode. The corners of his mouth inch upwards. Does he think this is funny?

I stomp over to him and poke him in the chest. "Make them leave," I demand. No response. It doesn't help that he towers over me like a fucking brick wall. I glare at him from where I stand and he takes his time looking down at me, eventually meeting my eyes and holding my gaze strongly.

I don't back down and stare straight back, folding my arms across my chest and forgetting in my angered haze who I'm going up against.

The men move around us as if we're not there and both Kian and I engage in our own silent war. But as the staring goes on, something changes in Kian's eyes. The intensity of his stare evolves, no longer irritated and I can't put my finger on it. I realise exactly how close we're standing and I can almost feel Kian's body heat radiating towards me. My mouth goes dry.

"Everyone out." He demands. "Now."

He gaze doesn't break from mine as he speaks and I swallow audibly as the men drop what they're doing and exit the room swiftly. Shit.

I take a step back, wanting some space. He can have his win. He advances. I take another step back. He advances some more.

Before I can take a third step, Kian's arm shoots out and grips my waist tightly. "They're gone. Now what?" He asks gruffly.

He stares down at me intently and the butterflies in my stomach flutter. "Nothing," is my response. Kian raises his eyebrow at me, silently demanding further explanation.

"Like I said, I can unpack everything myself," I say defiantly.

Kian smirks, pulling me towards him roughly with one hand still on my waist and the other going through my hair, softly gripping my scalp so my face is tipped upwards. "You're lips say one thing." He pauses, tracing my lips with the thumb of the hand that's in my hair. He parts my lips with his thumb, holding it there for a few seconds lost in thought before he moves it and continues speaking. "But you're actions say something else."

My actions? My words echo my confusion verbally but Kian doesn't seem to hear me, instead lost in a spell I'm not yet a part of. I'm still immobile from his hold on me so I can only watch as his eyes peruse my body at a leisurely pace. He stops when he gets to my chest.

"You're not wearing a bra," he states plainly and it's then that I realise that I'm wearing a faded, thin top- one that has been worn down by multiple washes and an item of clothing I would only wear at home. Crap.

"I-I didn't know that you were here." I hate myself for the small stutter that falls out of my mouth. "Here at the apartment," I try and correct myself. "And the movers..." I trail off, not wanting to make this situation any worse.

Kian's focus remains on my chest and like clockwork when I'm so close to him, my body begins to react. What feels like minutes of his focus is probably only mere seconds and I'm officially under Kian's spell as my nipples tighten and my breath shutters.

I pray he doesn't notice but I'm not so lucky. "Cold?" He questions smugly. The hand gripping my waist moves north and to my absolute shock, his hand brushes my breast, catching my nipple with the slightest of touch. It happens so quickly that I wouldn't believe it happened if I wasn't so hyperaware and sensitive right now.

I gasp in response and Kian's eyes shoot up to mine. They're molten lava, simmering with barely contained restraint and a thrill shoots up my spine at the thought of him letting go completely.

"I want dinner twice a week," he demands, not breaking eye contact. It takes a moment for his words to register as I'm too busy being lost in the abyss of his eyes.

"Dinner?" My voice is breathy, that of a wanton woman and doesn't sound like my own.

"I'll send them away if you have dinner with me twice a week," Kian clarifies. His eyes burn into mine as he speaks. They scream danger and promise carnage yet I somehow find myself agreeing to his terms.

The words barely leave my lips before Kian's face descends and his mouth is hot on mine. He ravishes me, and I take it all, still not being able to move from his hold. If I'm honest, I don't put in an ounce of effort to break free, instead meeting his fire with my own.

Kian's grip tightens as he tries to pull me closer and he swallows my involuntary moan at the feel of his body pressed against my chest. The thin material of my top is barely a barrier and the delicious friction of his muscled body against my nipples has me wanting to cry out for more. That, coupled with his hardness pressing against my stomach, has me soaked in a matter of a few moments.

He dominates me with his kiss and I stand on my tip toes, trying to gain more leverage but the only thing it does is add more friction as our bodies rub against each other. Kian growls into my mouth as I feel his dick twitch against my body.

"Fuck," Kian hisses as he breaks the kiss, tilting his head back and allowing me to gulp a few breathes of air. "What do you do to me?" He growls before descending once again. I know what's coming this time yet there's no bracing for impact as our tongues clash with each other. This isn't romantic in any sense if the word but then again, neither is Kian.

~♡~

Kian

I couldn't help myself. Again. It seems to be a recurring theme when I'm around Isabella and I refuse to think about why I'm so quick to lose control around this woman. Instead, I focus on her soft body pressed against mine as I kiss the fuck out of her.

She just had to be wearing a top that was almost see-through. She's fucking lucky that I had been too busy ignoring her and her antics earlier to look properly at her attire because I would have sent the unpackers away and spanked her ass for wearing something like that in front of other hot blooded males so fast that she wouldn't have had time to blink.

Isabella. This woman was going to be the death of me with her innocent doe eyes and her tight tits begging for me to touch them. I growl as she raises herself on her tip toes, brushing her body against my dick. Fuckkk. I'm rock hard and her body rubbing on mine like that is a fast way for her to get fucked. I need to slow down for her sake.

I break from the kiss, tilting my head backwards to try and get some common sense to seep into my head. I have no such luck. "What do you do to me?" I growl. My voice is deep with desire. and then I go in for round two. 

She meets me half way this time and I don't hold back as I take everything she's willing to give. We're almost animalistic and it surprises me that someone like Bells gives so much passion. I had her pegged as someone who likes things more vanilla but by the way she's reacting right now, I know she's got a darker side to her. 

Her head rolls to the side as I make my way down her neck, pecking and biting as I go. She's putty in my hands and the little sounds she makes drive me insane. I'm about to go lower, fuelled by the earlier sight of her top which is tight against her chest but a sound from downstairs has me reluctantly pulling back. My lips are only a whisper above her nipple and had my mind not caught up with me, I would have gone in for the kill.

"Shit, the unpackers." My voice sounds deep, heavy with lust and I clear my throat before straightening up. Bells hair is moussed and her eyes are glazed over in a lust filled hazed. 

"Hmm?" she questions, looking up at me with her head tilted slightly to the side. She looks too fucking adorable.

"I need to relieve them from their job. A deal is a deal." I lessen my grip, slowly removing myself from her immediate vicinity as I take a step backwards.

"You're really letting them go?" she asks in disbelief. I try not to look at her body because she'll reel me back in and then I'll have to deal with the men down stairs hearing us as we go at it like animals. No way am I letting anyone else hear Bells' pleasure but me. 

"We sealed the deal with a kiss sweetheart. Nothing's more sacred than that," I tease, trying to inject some light heartedness into the conversation. Who the fuck knows why- I've never previously cared about what anyone else is feeling. Hell, I don't make out with girls in general. Isabella has me doing things against my better judgement and I'm finding it difficult to think of reasons to fight it.

Isabella gives me a tentative smile, hesitant in her movements and I realise that this is the first time I haven't walked away or been interrupted when we've been more intimate with each other. She probably thinks I'm about to turn on her or give her the cold shoulder which wouldn't be a wrong assumption to make because I have done that before. 

As these thoughts cross my mind, I'm moving before my brain can catch up. I give her a quick peck on the cheek, lingering slightly because her scent is so intoxicating. "I'll be right back, and then we'll tackle these boxes together." I give her no room to argue as I turn towards the door. She can fight me all she wants but these boxes are getting unpacked today. I'm sick of the sight of them and if she thinks she's going somewhere, she can think again.

"Errr, Kian?" 

"I don't want to hear it. Everything is getting unpacked today," I vow.

"No, it's not that." There's a hint of humour in Isabella's voice that has me turning around slightly so I can see her face. Her face is still flushed and I get a quick flashback to her body rubbing against mine as she leans on her tiptoes to deepen our kiss. "Are you really going to go down with that?" Bells interrupts my daydream as she gestures to my waist.

What is she- Oh. I peer down to see my trousers are still slightly tented. It twitches slightly and I feel my pants get tighter with her attention focused on that region.

"Isabella," I growl, feeling my pulse rise. "If you want me to go down there before I fuck you, you better move your attention away from my cock. I'd have to kill them if they heard you cum and I don't think that's the type of body count you want hanging over your head."

She gasps, her eyes widening slightly before she shuts them tightly and I watch as her blush deepens. The urge to laugh at her reaction is strong because my crass words affect her but she was happy to grind against me when I was kissing her earlier.

"Start opening the boxes," I say as I walk out of the room. "That box with the lingerie is mine to unpack." 

"Arsehole!" she calls out in response and I resist the urge to smile like a fucking love-sick teenager as I walk down the stairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
307K 15.1K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
829K 29.9K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...