Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter - Thirty
Chapter - Thirty One

Chapter - Eighteen

6.3K 382 66
By Lekhawrites

In the last chapter..

"First of all this isn't a way to discuss a project and second thing she isn't your bhabhi.. " Sakshi said directly..

"Fine.. It was a miss slip.. " Shivam said..

"Mr.raguvanshi .. Now if you want to talk about the project soon the meeting will be held again.. You can discuss whatever you want.. Thank you.. " Sakshi said and started leaving when he grabbed her hand turned her around and kissed her...
.
.

Sakshi was shocked...
At first didn't knew what got in her she didn't did anything but after few seconds when realisation hitted her.. She pushed him..

"What the actual heck SHIVAM!!! How dare you!!!! " Sakshi shouted the last part at him..
Shivam didn't said anything he just stared at her..

"What do you think of yourself?? How could you kiss me like that.. " Sakshi said..

"Sakshi listen to me.. " Shivam tried to say something but got cutted off by sakshi..

"NO you listen to me!! Don't you ever dare to do such thing again.. Stay in your limits!! " Sakshi said and started leaving..
But he held her hands..
"Sakshi listen to me I didn't meant to do that I just wished to talk to you.. "Shivam said..

"Stop!! This.. I already told you to go away from me!! So leave my hand now!! " Sakshi said..with a glare..

He left her hand..
And she walked away.. He stared at her back.. Hoping she would at least look back once.. But she didn't..
Shivam.. Wants.. To jump off a cliff right now.. What the hell was he thinking.. That he kissed her... He is just creating more and more problems..
He sighed and went towards his car..

Sakshi's pov..
I walked away.. I wished to run.. Run away from him.. Why he is doing this?? .. I am mad at him.. But not more than how much I am mad at myself.. How could I let him kiss me.. What happened to me.. Why didn't I pushed him at once.. Why!!
No.. No.. I won't fall weak.. I won't.. He is just a bastard.. An arsehole..

Juli and jeet were in car they were going to adi's school..

"Juli will you please tell me what happened?? " Jeet asked..
He already did it almost five times but just got that nothing serious..

"Adi had a fight.. " Juli said..

"Why.. He never did that.. " Jeet said..

"I know.. That too.. He is my son. There must have some thing happened.. " Juli said..

"Correction he is our son " Jeet said while driving..
And Juli looked at him..
"Hmm..can you drive faster.. " Juli said..

"I already am my lady.. " Jeet said..

And Juli stared at him weirdly.. What has gotten into this man.. Did he ate drugs for breakfast..

As soon as they reached the school..they came out of the car and started going to principal's office..

Jeet opened the door for Juli..
They both entered in..

"Mr. And Mrs. Raghuvanshi.. I guess you must have received a call from the teacher.. "

"Yes mam but whom does he fought with.. " Jeet asked while taking a seat beside Juli..

"Ask whom does they fought with.. Cause your son with His friend has beaten a child.. " The principal said..

"What..where are they.. " Juli asked.. And at the same time ..

"Who's his friend.. " Jeet asked..

"They are in the medication room.. " Principal said..

"Whatt..is he hurt?? " Juli asked..

When there was a knock..
"Come in.. " The principal said..

"Mam there's miss singhania.. And.. " Before she could complete..

"Send them please.. I was just waiting for her to also join now I won't have to repeat again.. " The principal said..

Few minutes before.. With other two..

Rishika reached school she came out of her car.. And riyansh.. Was no late.. He also reached the same time as hers..

"Rishika wait for me.. " Riyansh said..

"Ohh get lost! " She replied.. And started walking fast..

"Well they called parents don't they.. And we are our children's parents so we have to go together.. " Riyansh said..

Rishika stopped on her way.. And turned to him.. She took a deep breathe..

"Listen I don't know what's wrong with you.. And trust me I neither wish to know that.. All I know is you are totally breaking my patience level and it won't be good for you.. So there's the main gate kindly get lost.. " Rishika said..

"Oohh my lovely rishika.. I know you can't resist me but we have to see what happened to our children in school first." Riyansh said..

"Heyy bhagwaan!! You know what I will deal with you later!! " Rishika said and she started walking fast..

Riyansh also kept up at her speed just in a second..

"I was saying the same thing .." He said with a smile.. And rishika glared at him..

They both reached near the office.. The peon was their..

"Mam there are parents inside.. " Said the peon.. When they were about to go towards principal's office..

"Ohh could you ask her.. If I could enter or not.. " Rishika said..

"She means we.. " Riyansh said.. Rishika just gave him.. I am done look..

Then they both entered..

When rishika and riyansh entered the room..

"Miss singhania pls have a seat.. " Principal said.. And before rishika could say something.. Jeet said..

"What are you both doing here?? " He asked them and then turned to riyansh..

"And you weren't you in Australia?? " He asked him..

"And rishika why are you here?? " Jeet  asked her...

"Why do you think she will answer you that" Juli asked him..

"I know what you are trying to say but.. I am just confused.. " Jeet said..

"And is my sister here to clear your confusions and doubts.. " Juli asked him..

"She is also something to me.. " Jeet said

"Ohh and what is that?? " Juli asked him while raising a brow..

"She is my sister in law.. " Jeet replied..

"Plus.. Wife of his brother.. " Riyansh said..

"Ooo!! Mr. Do come out of your delusional world.. " Rishika said..

"How can you not be my wife when you are mother of my children.. " Riyansh said..
Jeet and Juli looked at him with shock.. Juli looked at rishika and raised her eyes brow..
To which rishika gave a hint from eyes that she also doesn't know..

"You both have children!! " Jeet said..

"You are not father of my children.. " Rishika said right after jeet..

" You have a children since when.. " Jeet asked..

"Excuse me everyone, this is my office... And I called you here to talk about your children not about your family affairs.. " The principal said..

Then all four of them looked at principal.. And took the seats..

"Mam tell us what happened.. " Juli asked..

"We don't know clearly what happened Mrs. Raghuvanshi.. There was the lunch time every kid was doing their lunch.. When suddenly.. One of the teachers saw how two boys were beating a child.. And they were none other than your children Aditya and Rudransh.. Teacher was mad at them.. For this and she asked them to apologize.. But the didn't.. When I went there as teacher called me.. They weren't listening to the teacher..

"I would like to meet the teacher and my children together with the child they had beaten.. " Juli said.. She looked at rishika who gave a nod..

The principal ordered the peon to get them..

"How can you guys be sure it was our children who started the fight first.. " Riyansh asked

"Well Mr. Raghuvanshi I wasn't there but the teacher was.. " Said principal..

"Excuse me... You are the principal but so it should have been you who would have asked her all this before " Jeet said..

Before the principal  could say something.. The teacher with three of the kids came in..
Riyansh stared at Rudransh.. Yeah he met him before.. But today knowing that he is his own.. He is adoring him even more.. Jeet noticed how his brother was staring at the little boy.. Just by his one looks he understood that he is his brother's son.. He looked like the miniature version of riyansh... Everything was similar except the eyes he got from his mother..

"What happened rudr adi.. " Juli asked..

"Well they were beat.. " The teacher started speaking but rishika cutted her off..

"We asked our children.. Not you.. So kindly let them speak.." Rishika said.. And then.. She again asked adi and rudr..

"Masi ma.. Actually he was teasing ruhika.. In the class.. And then he even pushed her.. " Aditya said..

"Yes.. And badi masi.. When bhai asked him to stay away from ruhi.. He pushed bhaiya.. So we got into a fight.. " Rudr said.

"And then mam came and she scolded us without even listening to us.. " Aditya siad..

"Is this is how a teacher should be.. Favouring.. One side.. And then putting the blame on our children.. " Juli asked..

"I accept that they shouldn't have beaten him so much.. But.. You completely blamed my children for that.. Is that what you should do mam.. " Rishika asked calmly.. But the anger was visible in her voice.

Jeet and Riyansh stared at the women.. They both were like if they didn't cared about the school's rules.. And all.. They would have already scratched the face of the teacher..

"But.. Look what they did..?? You aren't saying anything to your children.. Just blaming me.. For all this.. " Teacher said..

"I highly doubt that you are a teacher.. " Rishika said with a roll of her eyes..

"What do you mean?? " The teacher asked them..

"She means.. That we said you didn't heard why they beat him.. You just scolded them straightly without listening to both the sides.. " Juli explained..

"So don't expect us to do the same.. Adi and rudr apologize to him.. " Rishika said.. And they both did..

"Now can you call his parents too.. I wanted to have a talk with them.. " Riyansh said..

"But isn't the problem solved.. " The teacher said..

"Who said that.. He was teasing my daughter and he also pushed her.. Then he did same with my other child.. So  call them .. " Jeet  said with a smile..

"Yeah.. Miss singhania is right.. Mam go call his parents to.." The principal said..

"No.. It's okay.. Jeet.. " Juli said..

"Shouldn't you also apologize for what you did.. " Rishika asked that child

"I am really sorry aunties.. And uncles.. I will apologize to Ruhika also.. " He said.. Then he also.

Then after some more talks.. The children and teacher left then cabin.. And same the other four..

"How could she just judge them without listening to them.. " Rishika asked Juli..

Both the girls were walking ahead..

"It was her fault as a teacher ahe should have listened to both the sides.. " Juli said and rishika nodded.

"How come he knows about rudr and ruhi.. " Juli asked..

"Rishika Juli.. " They heard the voice of jeet..

"What happened?? " Juli asked him.
All four were out of school..

"What happened seriously.. She has children.. Who are his too.. How come no one ever told me?? Rishika you also didn't.. " Jeet asked them..

"Why would she?? You tell me..do you guys cared for it.. " Juli asked..

"Mr. Raghuvanshi.. I have already said this to your brother.. But I am saying it again.. Now we don't share any relations.. Neither you nor your brother have any right to question me.. And about my children they are.. Mine only.. Mine your brother has no relation with them.. " Rishika said and walked towards her car..

"I am going with her.. " Juli said and she also.. Went with rishika..

Leaving both the brothers alone..

"When you found out about this?? " Jeet questioned riyansh as they also sat in their car..

"Remember I went to Australia.. I went there to find out about this... One day I saw rishika with a little girl who was calling her mom.. So there was a storm of emotions inside me.. Then I decided to find about all this.. So I gathered all the information.. " Riyansh said..

"You are there father.. Am I right?? " Jeet asked again..

"10000%.. I even have dna reports to show rishika so she would come out of denial.. " Riyansh said..

"We have to fix this anyhow.. " Jeet said..

"We will bhai.. Don't worry.. We will.. " Riyansh said with a determination..

Meanwhile.. In the other car..

"How come he knew all this?? " Juli asked..

"I don't know.. It was just.. " And then rishika told her everything..

"Seriously rishika IVF.. Ge would never believe that.. " Juli said..

"I know at that moment it just came out." Rishika said ..

"So he knows.. " Juli asked..

"Obviously.. But I won't let him take them away from me.. " Rishika said..

"How about a fake story.. That they are some else children.. " Juli said 

"Yes why not and rent a father for my children.. " Rishika asked..

"I didn't meant that.. " Juli said with a pout..

"Juli I worried about rudr and ruhi how will they react when they would get to know this.. They will forever hate me... For keeping them away from their father.. " Rishika spoke.. She was looking.. Down..

"Rishu.. Nothing like that would happen." Juli said.. As she thought her sister was just being ridiculous..

"Why can't we just live peacefully.. Didn't they went away.. Now why they are back.. " Rishika asked..

"I don't know what they have in mind now.. But we won't fall weak this time.. " Juli said..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy guys.. I hope you all liked it.. ☺

So guys first of all I am sorry I wasn't able to reply to your comments.. Cause of lack of time but I read all of that..
And then today.. My brother accidentally posted the half chapter so I unpublished it.. Earlier..

And I would like to thank.. Shivi1111
For making this beautiful cover for the story brides of raghuvanshis..
Thank you soo much..

And then.. Thank you
For making this perfect cover for raghuvanshis.. itz_tejeshwini

I loved both of them.. They are just perfect and really beautiful.. ✨✨✨

Thanks for reading everyone 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.2K 36
Two sides of life one 7 girls who have everything in there life.....love, care, affection.. Dad, sisters and everything.... Their father love them mo...
303K 17.7K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
194K 16.4K 81
š™„š™© š™žš™Ø š™£š™¤š™© š™¬š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™©š™¤ š™š™–š™«š™š š™– š™—š™žš™©š™©š™šš™§ š™„š™–š™Øš™©! š™—š™Ŗš™© š™žš™©'š™Ø š™–š™—š™Øš™¤š™”š™Ŗš™©š™šš™”š™® š™¬š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™–š™§š™š š™Øš™©š™žš™”š™” š™”š™ž...
56K 2.3K 29
š™·ššŽ šš ššŠššœ šš•ššŽššŠššŸšš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽ ššŒšš˜ššžšš—šššš›šš¢...šš•ššŽššŠššŸšš’šš—šš šš‹ššŽšš‘šš’šš—šš šš‘šš’ššœ šššš›ššŽššŠšš–ššœ... šš‘ššŠšš™šš™šš’šš—ššŽššœššœ..ššŠšš—šš š™·ššŽšš› šššš˜ ššœššššŠšš›...