Dirty Affairs With My Profess...

By JessykaGrant

"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said... More

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35~

Chapter 28~

124 2 0
By JessykaGrant

RYAN

Sarah was stunned for a moment seeing me in her office after she had bailed on me the previous night. I could tell she was probably wondering how I had driven down all by myself and still made it to school the next morning.

I had the door closed on entering as I had the locks screwed in.

“You are not saying anything Sarah,” I shot at her as I approached her desk.

Her eyes narrowed down to the shirt I had on from last night which I didn’t change I had no time to freshen up.

“How did you…?” She asked and paused staring at me in a more confused manner.

“You bailed on me, Sarah!” I said trying to control the hurt in my tone. “Why?” I added, with my voice lowered.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” She said as she settled into her chair taking her gaze off me.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked again as I took her hand in mine looking straight into her eyes but then, she was having a hard time staring at me.

“Tell me, Sarah!” I pleaded.

“It’s Miss Sarah, she said taking her hands off my grip. I couldn’t understand the reason for her sudden reaction but then I knew it had to do with the kiss.

She had her focus back on the textbook in front of her, as she scribbled a few words down ignoring that I sat right in front of her.

“Sarah!” I said as I lowered my voice trying not to cause a scene.

“I’m sorry,” I added as I stretched my hands forward wanting to touch her on the face but then she flinched, which had never happened before.

I felt pissed but then, I still had to apologize.

“I didn’t mean to do that in public, it slipped my mind and I’m sorry,” I said hoping she would accept and not send me out of her office in annoyance.

But still, I couldn’t understand how a lady who was so joyful last night would turn out to be this cold.

“Please,” I begged as I cupped her cheeks in my hands.

“Look at me,” I said to her wishing she’d just listen. “It won’t happen again,” I added.

“Ever!” I said.

“And how am I supposed to believe that?” She asked as she glared at me.

“Common I’m a man of my word,” I said with a smirk.

“Is this even a joke to you?” She shot at me immediately seeing the glad look on my face which had gotten her angry.

“I didn’t mean it like that, Common now,” I said almost going on my knees as she got up to her feet and headed for her window.

I was more than ready to let her have whatever in finally forgiving me. But still, that didn’t make her bulge.

“When I say it won’t, I mean every damn word I say,” I responded.

“And it won’t happen again,” I said.

She took her eyes off me and then had her focus out the window, I walked towards her and then wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her on the neck.

I heard her gasp the minute my lips were on her neck as she closed her eyes.

I sucked on her skin ferociously, my sudden urge to have her all to myself grew stronger by the minute.

She flinched for a bit and I could tell from her reaction that she was trying so hard to control herself from letting me have my way in her office once again.

“I know you want me so bad!” I whispered into her ears and then, tightened my grip around her waist.

Sarah understood what I meant, and I could tell she smiled afterward but would have her face hidden from me.

I turned her slowly facing me this time, as I bit the inside of my teeth hiding my grin.

“I love you, Sarah,” I murmured as I leaned forward, covering her mouth with mine. And then I sucked on her lower lips softly. Reassuring that none of what had happened in the club was ever going to repeat itself, my kisses grew more hungry and demanding as I pulled her closer to my chest.

“Ryan!” Her face turned serious as she pushed me off. For a minute I still couldn’t understand what her problem was exactly but knew something was definitely up with her.

“What have I done this time Sarah? I asked frustratingly.

I hated how it was she always made my obsession for her visible and so hard to hide.

“You are doing it again!” She yelled at me with a frown on her face.

I moved closer to her but then she flinched again.

“Sarah please stop this,” I blurted out, not caring whether or not I sounded rude to her.

“Ryan, enough of all this,” She shot at me taking her gaze off as she walked over to her desk.

I stood for a couple of minutes trying to understand, what she meant.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I walked back to her desk leaning on her desk.

“The tutoring,” She replied.

My eyes widened as I stood staring at her wondering why she was suddenly acting up lately.

“Is there something you are not telling me or something I have done?” I asked.

“I can’t be your private tutor, Ryan,” She shot at me.

Silence fell immediately, interrupted only by the ticking sound from the clock in her office.

“I’m confused,” I yelled as I clenched my fist trying to control my emotions.

She took her eyes off her textbook and then over to me. “I said what I said Ryan,” She glared at me.

“But I haven’t done anything wrong!” I shot at her as I sat next to her grabbing her by the hand as I stared into her eyes.

It’s been months since I discovered my feelings for her, and it’s been growing stronger and stronger by the day that it sometimes overwhelmed me.

“I won’t let things get awkward between us, ever if that’s what you are worried about,” I said with so much conviction in my voice.

“It’s not about any of that Ryan,” She said as she spun her chair around.

“Then what’s the main issue here?” I asked.

“It’s…” She stuttered as she had her back against me by her desk.

“I feel all of this is slowly getting out of hand,” She responded.

“Why would you say that?” I asked standing up on my feet.

She stayed silent for a couple of minutes, as she looked away not wanting to lock eyes with me.

“I have talked about that and I meant every word I said,” I said.

“And it’ll continue,” She glared at me.

I ran my hands through my hair, as I walked over to the window wondering where exactly I had gone wrong.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

“I can’t tutor you Ryan, I said it again and I’d say it over and over again,” She shot at me for the umpteenth time.

I looked over to the door hoping no one heard us argue which obviously would get us into trouble with the school management.

“It would never happen again,” I replied taking her hand in mine.

“Ryan for heaven’s sake, this has got to stop!” She yelled refusing to listen to me.

I knelt in front of her holding her hand up to my mouth wishing she could see how serious I was sticking to my words.

“I’m sorry and I mean it,” I pleaded looking straight into her eyes.

Sarah said nothing afterwards, as I stayed silent myself waiting to hear her response.

She took a deep breath and slumped her shoulders in defeat.

“Fine!” She finally responded.

I felt grateful having it all resolved as I held on to my chest the minute she blurted out the word “fine”.

“What a relief!” I muttered to myself as I had my butt on the ground holding my head up in my hand.

“I’d continue but only on one condition!” She said as she crossed her arm over her chest.

“And what’s that?” I asked.

“No more advances in public and no more going out together,” She added.

“So what?!” I shrugged.

She glared at me almost immediately and then I snapped out of my silly mode of wanting to make a joke out of her request.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I bobbed my head at her.

“Good!” She responded.

“Just kidding, I understand and I have all of that noted down,” I replied with a smile slowly forming on my face.

“So are we cool now?” I asked standing up to my feet as I adjusted my shirt.

“And by the way, you bailed on me,” I said.

She laughed raising her hands in surrender, as she walked over to her bookshelf with a smile creased on her face.

“I was wrong on that, I’m sorry,” She responded.

“You sure about that?” I asked…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 280 12
#Indian Dark Romance Book He was my teacher and I was his student. An 8-year age gap stretched between us. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ...
1M 17K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
4.2K 30 14
***** UPDATE every Monday ***** Harper Conlan is the perfect student. She's smart, works hard, and participates enthusiastically in class. She's also...
618K 15.2K 21
***Winner of the 2016 Fanfiction Awards - Category: Best Audio/Visual Fanfiction*** We've all had that teacher we found attractive. Or at least I did...