Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Rieysha द्वारा

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... अधिक

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 50: Daegu

930 55 17
Rieysha द्वारा

            I sat on the bench with Jihoon sitting on me, hugging me. He was sleeping soundly. Because it's only 7 am now. Even the airport felt so silent. 

I looked at Jihoon. He's so cute. Even though he's getting bigger and heavier, to me he's still like a baby. Those cheeks looked like a pie to me. I want to bite them so much.

After taking a look at Jihoon, I turned my head forward again. The reality hit me back.

I just remembered we were on the way to Taehyung's mother's house. I didn't know what she was like. 

I wring my hands, I was getting more nervous. 

But then my hand froze as an idea struck me. Why should I be nervous to meet her? Why would I be scared of my manners towards her? 

It was the only way for Taehyung to stop looking for me. It was by using his mother. If his mother didn't like me, he couldn't do anything. It must be either me or his mother. And of course, he would be forced to choose his mother. Because of the blood tie. 

"It must be that way," I said to myself and nodded. 

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly, I heard Taehyung's voice and I raised my head to look up at him. "No-nothing, I'm just bored.  While waiting for you" said me.

He didn't say anything and took Jihoon from me and I let him. 

"Let's go," said him and walked, leaving me behind. 

I quickly caught up with him. I was very unfamiliar with this big airport because I'd never been there. 

            The car drove to a smaller alley. I could feel that we almost reached Taehyung's mother's house. 

Finally, Taehyung stopped the car. My heart skipped a beat. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Be rude, be rude, be rude, be real rude, I told myself in my mind.

"Are you nervous?"

I quickly opened my eyes and turned my head at him.  

"You don't need to be nervous, babe. My mother is kind. She will like you. Especially when we're having a son together now. She must accept you in any way" said him. 

I just looked at him without saying anything because that thing wasn't longer my concern. I was nervous about meeting his mother before. But after having the idea to make her hate me, I was more nervous about acting rude. I was just worried that I couldn't do it. 

"Dad, are we at grandma's house now???" asked Jihoon from the backseat with an excited voice. 

"Yes, dear," said Taehyung 

Jihoon cheered out of excitement. 

I saw a smile on Taehyung's face when Jihoon cheered. He pulled out the car key, unbuckled his seatbelt, then got out of the car. He opened the passenger door and took Jihoon to get out of the car. 

Before he closed the door he bent to look at me. "Get off babe, it's going to be fine"

"Yeah, yeah sure," said me and quickly got out" 

I just followed him closely from behind. All the things in my head now were to be rude, be rude, and make her hate me. 

Taehyung started ringing the bell. "Mother... It's me, your son" said Taehyung.

I gulped my saliva down with more nervousness. 

Later, the door opened and revealed a woman in her late 50s. My heart started beating violently because I tried hard to tell myself I could do it. 

I just hid behind Taehyung because I wasn't ready yet. 

As soon as Kim Ji Eun saw a little kid standing looking so tiny beside Taehyung, holding Taehyung's leg, she could guess that it was her grandchild. Furthermore, he just looked like Taehyung perfectly. 

She bent down and reached Jihoon's cheek. "Omo, you cute little boy," said Ji Eun and opened her arms because she wanted to hug him. 

Taehyung pushed Jihoon lightly. "Go, that is grandma.

Jihoon acted shyly because it was his first time meeting her. Obeying his father, he went to her and she wrapped her arms around his back. 

She loosened the hug to look at Jihoon. This time she could see him more closely since he just stood in front of her, staring into her eyes. "You just a hundred percent look like your father" said Ji Eun and looked up at Taehyung. 

Taehyung just giggled. 

Then Ji Eun looked back at Jihoon. "What's your name, little boy?"

"Cha Jihoon"

"Oh?" Ji Eun was confused to hear Cha instead of Kim. 

Taehyung put his hands on Jihoon's shoulders and looked at Ji Eun. "He's still confused, mother. You know, I just know" said Taehyung referring to how he just knew he had a son. 

"Oh," Ji Eun nodded and shortly laughed. Cha must be her mother's last name. Then she just remembered about the mother.

"Where is the mother, Taehyung-ah?" 

My heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung turned his head back to me. I moved to the side a little bit. How to act rude now??? 

I saw her eyes looking at me amusedly and her smile was more radiant than before. "Omo, you're so pretty," said her and held out her arms like she wanted to hold me. 

I moved forward a little bit to let her hug me. 

I pressed my lips. Rude, rude, rude! How?! 

          I sat beside Taehyung on the sofa with his mother in front of me,  looking at me with curiosity. I could feel she was going to bombard me with a lot of questions soon. 

"What should I call you? I mean what's your name?" asked Jieun. Not even a moment, she took off her eyes on me. 

"Aera. Cha Aera" said me. It's my Korean name. Then I paused. I needed to ask hers now. But I would make it rude.  Fighting, I cheered myself in my mind. 

I leaned on the sofa and crossed my legs. Yes, that's it. To sound rude, I needed to keep the question short. "And you?" asked me. 

At that moment, y/n crossed her legs, and Ji Eun was a little bit shocked.

Crossing the legs in front of older people was rude. Especially when it was just their first time meeting each other.

Taehyung noticed that his mother's facial expressions changed and she struggled to maintain a smile. 

Later, I felt a pinch on the side of my thigh. I turned to Taehyung. "Put your damn leg down," said him slowly with eyes looking at me so seriously. 

I heard him but I will pretend to not. "What?" asked with a normal voice tone. 

"Put down your leg". Said him slowly but this time, so emphasizing under gritted teeth. 

I just rolled my eyes, ignoring him, and looked back at his mother with a smile.

Suddenly, I felt a tiny painful pinch on my arm caused me to screamand got off the sofa in response.  "Yah,  you lunatic!"

He didn't say anything and his face was so tightened.

I quickly shut my lips. I just remembered about his mother. Damn, this was so embarrassing. 

I looked at his mother. I could see the shock on her face. I just called his son a lunatic. Understandable.

I sheepishly smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear, I sat back on the sofa. "I'm sorry, madam," said me. 

Ji Eun smiled awkwardly. It was as if this grown-up woman in front of her acted like a child. "What's wrong Aera?" asked her. 

"Sorry, mother. She isn't Korean. So she didn't know that crossing her legs in front of the elders is rude"

I almost frowned when he said that. Nice excuse from him. 

"Yes?" Jieun asked for confirmation as it could be she heard wrong.

I studied her facial reaction. With that reaction, I knew she wasn't pleased that I wasn't Korean. I almost scoffed and my eyes cornered Taehyung. What was his excuse anymore?

"She isn't Korean, mother," repeated Taehyung.

"Really? Omo, but Aera looks like Korean already" said her and giggled.

Maybe because it was almost my sixth year living here. But still, I didn't expect this. I thought she wouldn't like foreigners.

"What's your real name?" asked her.

"Y/n" said me. 

"Where are you from?"

"Y/n's country," said me. But then my face twitched, remembering my birthplace. It's been so long that I haven't gone home.

"Omo, that's a good country. I wish to go there one day" said her. 

I nodded agreeably

Then, I saw her facial expression change as she was about to ask a serious question. She scratched her eyebrows and looked at me. "When do you guys want to get married?"

Again, it was unexpected. 

"Jihoon is already six, right?" said Jieun and looked at Jihoon who was playing alone with the toys she bought last week as soon as Taehyung told her that Jihoon would come to her house. 

Then she looked back at me, "You both should get married quickly. Since everyone already knows about this" she paused and then looked at Taehyung. "Even my friends have been asking about your marriage" continued her with an excitement that lit up her eyes. 

I frowned. How could I get married when I was already married? "Madam,  actually I'm-" 

"Yah!!! It hurts! Aishh" said me and rubbed my thigh.

I couldn't finish what I was about to say because Taehyung slapped my thigh hard. 

The slap sound shocked Ji Eun. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I-I'm mistakenly doing that," said  Taehyung. 

             I opened my eyes and looked at the digital clock on the small table beside the bed. It's already 7.30 p.m. I was sure I just wanted to take a nap. 

But all my plans to be rude didn't work. Taehyung kept coming up with an excuse and tried his hardest to control me. I sighed. "Damn it" muttered me and messed up my hair. 

But then I just remembered. It was 7:30 p.m. It was dinner time. 

I quickly got up, fixed my hair, and walked out of the room. 

I walked to the kitchen and saw Taehyung's mother in the kitchen. It's like she was preparing the dinner alone. 

"Oh, you've woken"

I was startled. My mind was quite blank right now. Maybe I just woke up. 

I nodded at her.

"You should wash your face. There is an extra toothbrush in the drawer in the bathroom" said her. 

I nodded again. Then I heard Jihoon giggling from the living room. And I also heard the television sound. Maybe he was watching the cartoon.

Then, I just remembered about Taehyung. Where was he? I looked at his mother. "Madam, where is Taehyung.. oppa?"asked me. 

"He goes out. With his old friends here"

"Oh.." I nodded again. 

"By the way, y/n-ah"

I looked at her. 

"You should call me mother" 

"Oh.." I scratched my head awkwardly. "Okay, mo-mother" said me. Then quickly I said, "I'll go to wash my face first, then I will help you here" said me.

"Sure"

             I looked at all the food served on the table. It's a lot. Like we were celebrating something. 

"Y/n-ah, you should try this," said Jieun and scooped some food into my bowl. 

I looked at it.  

"It is bossam," said her with a smile and then seemed like waiting for those to be in my mouth. 

I shifted my eyes to Taehyung who was sitting in front of me since Jihoon already sat beside me. 

"Eat" Taehyung mouthed to me.

When I saw Taehyung again, I remembered my plan again. About making his mother hate me.

I hissed slowly. Actually, this was hard for me. I had a confusion in my head. I felt like everything I did was wrong. I needed at least to stop one thing. To me,  I'd been living two lives. In my first life, I made a mistake and now it is my second life. Would I make a mistake again? 

I looked at the food. Maybe this was my last chance.

I shoved it in my mouth by using chopsticks. I chewed. It tasted so good actually. But as I decided to go with my plan, I spat it off. 

"Oh God, it's awful," said me and faked a cough. 

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration. He let go of his chopsticks and leaned back. Then, he opened his eyes and looked at me with his piercing gaze. He already figured out that these all were her game. She had been purposely doing this since morning. 

Actually, his eyes already got my gut shook. 

"I-I" I was about to grab the bowl. 

"It's okay, y/n. Leave it alone" said Jieun. 

I looked at her. 

"Just go wash yourself," said her. Her voice was still soft. I expected her to criticize my manner since I really had gone far.

However, her face couldn't hide it. She's disappointed. I could see it. 

"Y/n" 

This voice was so deep and menacing. 

I turned my head to Taehyung. 

"Enough with your bullshit," said he.

I frowned in uneasiness. Did he really say that? Was he going to confront me right in front of his mother?

"You want to learn manners from me?" asked him, sounding more like a warning to me. 

I wasn't able to see his eyes again.  Too sharp. So, I looked downward and suddenly I felt so embarrassed. I didn't know whether his mother also looked at me or not. But I just felt like a stare at me and I didn't fit here anymore. 

"Mom" Jihoon called me and shook my arm as my head lowered down. 

I bit my bottom lip. Jihoon must be watching my manner too just now. Why only now, I could think about it.

"I-I want to go to room," said me without looking at anyone and just got up, leaving the table. 

As soon as I got into the room, I closed the door and leaned my back against the door. 

I sighed and with my hands, I covered my face. "Ah, I'm so stupid," said me and then straightened my position and about to go to slump myself in the bed. 

But suddenly, I heard the door open like thunder. I turned and saw Taehyung. He quickly pulled my hand and smashed my back against the wall. 

It was so quick that I was shocked. 

He pinned me against the wall and not a single word came out of my mouth because I knew it was my fault too. 

"What the hell are you doing???" asked him under his gritted teeth.

"Wh-what?"

"You're purposely doing that, right? To get back at me??? Is it?!"

I turned my head to the side. Because he said the truth and his eyes too. I couldn't look at them. 

"Answer me," said him, holding, turning my chin, making me look at him. 

"Yes" said me. 

"And to make my mother hate you too, right?"

I didn't answer him.

"You think I don't have the power to overrule my mother? I know what you're thinking. Don't try to  outsmart me" said him 

He let go of my chin, rolled his eyes at me, he left me alone in the room. 

I let out the breath that stuck in my chest when he was pinning me. "Oh God, what am I even doing?".

I held my chest and breathed heavily.

Taehyung went back to the dining table and took a seat. 

Jieun looked at him and he knew it. "I'm sorry, mother. We still have issues" Taehyung paused, kicking his tongue against his cheek and then he continued, "We actually fight. She is still mad about the past"

Jieun nodded. That was a reasonable reason since Taehyung only knew about him having a son two months ago. It's like he left the girl for very long. She had reasons to be mad. "That explains to me why she's like having two different personalities," said her and laughed.

Taehyung turned his head at Jieun, looking didn't understand.

Jieun could read his facial expression and quickly explained, "She was helping me in the kitchen earlier. We're having a good talk when you're not with us. I think she must have good reasons to be mad at you" 

Taehyung laughed when Jieun said that. "Mother.." 

           I scrolled my phone and called Eunwoo. I felt bad leaving him alone like this. I bit my nails while waiting for him to pick up my call. 

"What's the matter, y/n?" asked Eunwoo as soon as he answered my call. 

"Nothing, I just want to ask how are you"

"Um... Good" said him. 

"Just that?" 

"How is my answer supposed to be then?" asked him and giggled. 

I giggled with him. He had humor. 

"Okay, what do you have for dinner tonight?" asked me. 

"Umm... Jajamyeong" 

"You cooked that?"

"No,  I had a delivery," said him and laughed.

I laughed with him. 

"Geez, I'm being lazy lately," said him. 

"No,  you're not"

"When will you come back home?" asked him. 

"Tomorrow, in the evening maybe" 

"Oh, it's not so long then. Glad to hear that" 

"Why? Do you miss my cooking already?" I teased him. 

He laughed. "Maybe"

Later I heard the door twist. "Eunwoo-ah, I have to do something, I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sure, good night, y/n"

"Um, goodnight too," said me and ended the call. 

I turned my head and saw Taehyung. 

"Who was it?" asked him.

"Oh, my friend," said me. 

"Are you sure?"

"Um. Where is Jihoon?" asked me quickly to change the topic.

"He's sleeping with my mother," said him and sat on the bed beside me. 

I frowned. I thought he was just watching the television. Now this wasn't just a topic to change the topic. Now it was a really serious topic. "Where am I sleeping tonight?" 

"Here" said him.

"You?"

"Here," said him without hesitation. I could see his horny face again. Wasn't he mad at me earlier? His mood changed just like he changed his clothes. 

He leaned forward at me to tease me and I quickly got off the bed. 

"Babe"

I took one pillow and the comforter, then I walked towards a blank space in the room and put them on the floor. "I'm sleeping here tonight. Don't you dare come at me" said me, lying on the floor and turning my back to him. 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

I was surprised that he wasn't against my decision. Usually, he just quickly grabbed my hands. Did he change? 

I shook my head, whatever.

           I felt like my body was paralyzed. I tried moving to change my sleep position but I couldn't. I opened my eyes. Now I was awake. 

I heard breath in my ear and the warm body heat from my back. And also the weight on my waist. 

My eyes were cornered to look at things on my back. Even in the dark, I was sure it wasn't a ghost but this lunatic. 

"Taehyung, what are you doing???" asked me under my gritted teeth.

"Just close your eyes and sleep," said him, almost sounding like mumbling.

"I can't!" said me and struggled to untangle myself from his embrace.

After several tries, it ended up exhausting me for nothing. And he just acted like a dead person. 

When I stopped struggling, he brought his face close to the back of my head.

Then, I start to feel his member rubbing against my back. I was so shocked that I shouted. "Taehyung! You horny-" 

He stopped moving and immediately covered my mouth with his big hand. "Shhh. The wall here isn't good soundproof" said him. 

Then, he removed his hand and put back his arm over my waist. 

"Fucking stop. I just want to sleep. Go back to your bed" said me. 

"I don't want to," said him and closed his eyes. 

I tried to move so that he would let my waist go.  

"Babe, stop moving. You're the one who keeps waking up my thing" said him. 

My eyes widened in shock. He was turned on because I tried to move???? The fuck???? Oh God,  I was traumatized now. 

"I want to change my sleeping position. It's painful to stay like this" said me. Maybe this would work. 

He pulled my hand and in an instant, he flipped me, facing him. I was so shocked. That's not what I was expecting. He pulled me closer and hugged me again. My head was about at his chest level. 

He pecked my head. "Goodnight, babe".

I stayed frozen for a while. The fuck? This was more intimate. This was even more messed up.

I stayed like that until I also fell asleep because of his heartbeat rhythm. 

             Again, I was woken up by the feeling of someone pulling my shirt. I mumbled because I was so damn sleepy. 

But talking about shirts got my eyes opened straight away. 

Taehyung was unbuttoning my shirt. It's already halfway.  I looked at him. He realized I was awake and looked back at me. I quickly pushed him away. "Yah, what are you doing?" said me and quickly buttoned up my shirt. But he stopped me by holding my hand. 

"Yah" 

Without warning, he just pushed me, hovering my neck and started kissing, sucking it. 

Then he moved his lips under my ear, flicked his tongue on it. 

I pushed away his body that was weighing on me right now. But it was so useless. 

"Taehyung, stop," said me. To my surprise, my voice shook. 

He paused and took a close look at my face. "Your facial expression says otherwise. You want it, right?" 

I frowned. "What the hell?" 

He didn't say anything anymore and just smashed his lips on mine. Another shock to me. 

As he couldn't finish unbuttoning my shirt, he just pulled my shirt causing the rest to unbutton. Then his hand reached my back to unhook my bra and removed it. 

He pulled away the kiss and looked into my eyes. 

I shook my head at him. "Please stop" 

"You don't even try" said him and then moved his leg to put my body in between his thighs. 

My eyes flickered. 

He brought his head down to my boobs and started sucking my nipple and with his thumb, he teased my other nipple. 

I gasped and grabbed his hair. My trembling breath became audible. 

"Babe, your body, your facial expression. As great as you were before. They're all turning me on. That's why I could never stop this obsession" 

I just murmured and mumbled. My body was ecstatic.

He straightened his position and removed his clothes. Then he started pulling off my pants and his too. He was ready to penetrate me. 

He pried my legs apart with his knee. 

Why wasn't I struggling? While he was doing his thing, suddenly Eunwoo came across my mind. 

I shook my head. This wasn't right. This was crazy. I was about to get up to push him but then I was stopped. 

I gasped. I was too late. He already gave me a stroke of penetration that caused me to lie back. 

I quivered beneath him, shocked by the thickness and depth of his penetration. 

"How? Is it good, babe?" asked him.

"Taehyung, stop. I'm serious" said me.

But he just ignored me and started moving his hips. I started to moan.  His cock felt so warm inside me. 

But still there was a consciousness in my head. "Stop! Please! Stop, stop! Please stop" I shouted.

He ignored me and continued thrusting me.  

"Stop!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and got up, gasping. I opened my eyes. 

I frowned when Taehyung wasn't in front of me. Then, I looked at myself. I was still in my clothes. 

"Babe, are you okay? Are you having a nightmare?"

I turned my head to the side. It was Taehyung, putting his hand around my back, trying to comfort me. 

I was so shocked to see him and quickly I scooted myself away from him and stopped when my back hit the wall. 

He saw how scared she looked. But why so sudden? "Babe, what's wrong?" asked him in confusion and about to go to her. 

"Don't come close!" shouted me. 

He stopped and put his hands in the air at the chest level.  "Okay, okay. What happens?  Did you dream about the ghost?" asked him. 

I just looked at him. Ghost, he said. It's more awful.

"If it is, come here. People say if you dream about the ghost, that means they're around here. Come on babe, come here" 

I didn't say anything since I was still in shock. It was a fucking dream. Damn that stupid dream! I started to calm down and felt my own body. I didn't get wet, right? 

"Babe" he called me. 

I remembered that I moaned a lot in my dream. What if I was accidentally doing that in real life too? I started to worry again. I looked at Taehyung seriously.

"Did you hear like I'm screaming? Like-like I was in pain?"

"Um? Like stop, please?"

I widened my eyes. "Like how"

"Please, stop! Umph, please!" He mimicked me.

I bit my bottom lip. Damn, that was so awful.

"What's wrong, babe? Why?"

I looked at him. It would have been better if I didn't go further on this topic. I might spill the truth and he would make fun of me. "I-I want to sleep on the bed," said me.. 

"Okay, let's go" said him. 

I got up, went to bed and he followed me. 

I frowned when he lay beside me and hugged me again. "What are you doing? I want to be on the bed alone"

"I can't sleep without hugging anything. You know it too"

"Then take all the pillows"

"Pillows don't work when you're here" 

___

          I opened my eyes and with one eye open, I looked at the digital clock. It's 9.00 a.m. 

I turned my head to another side. Taehyung was in a deep sleep. 

I got up sitting and rubbed my eyes. Then staring blankly at the wall.

After some moments, I got off the bed and went out of the room. I started looking for Jihoon.

"Mom, good morning," said Jihoon and ran at me. 

I bent down and kneeled to talk to him. "Good morning too, dear"

Jihoon giggled. "Mom, am I getting a sibling right now?" asked Jihoon, causing my face to contort.

"What?"

"Dad said when a woman and man sleep in one room, that's how the baby is made," said him and then stared at my belly. 

"He said that???"

"Um" Jihoon nodded and caressed my belly "Good morning, my sibling!" said Jihoon excitedly.

A pang of anger burst in my chest. I clenched my hands and straight went back to the room.

I saw Taehyung still sleeping so deep. I took the pillow and hit him with all the anger I let it out. 

He quickly opened his eyes in shock. As he was in shock, he wasn't able to say anything. 

"The fuck you taught Jihoon?!!!! When a woman and man sleep in one room, that is how the baby is made??????!!!"

He got what she was angry about and chuckled as he found it was funny. He got up, sitting with a smirk on his face. It was way too funny to him.

I was annoyed to see how he was not serious at all about this. Because this bullshit had my veins popped out. How he didn't?

"I warn you, Kim Taehyung. If you teach him something like this again, I will kill you. I will go to court and tell you how inappropriate you are. And how you are disqualified to be a good father. I will make you lose your visitation rights. I will make sure you will never see Jihoon again"

He just laughed at her threat, sounding more like she was babbling for so long. 

"I swear to God, Kim Taehyung!! I won't let Jihoon grow up being a horny man like you!!" shouted me. And he still didn't look like taking this thing seriously!

"Babe, let me tell you something. What I taught him better than what you taught him"

My brows knitted together. What did he mean? 

"If an older man likes a boy and the boy also likes that older man, he should call him dad? It sounds like a pedophile to me"

My eyes widened and I bit my bottom lip. Jihoon told him that????

"But I agree if a woman at your age is calling an older man like me daddy. It's better" 

           "Bongsu ahjumma" Eunwoo called Bongsu from her back. She turned and saw the envelope in his hand.

"Oh, thank you" said Bongsu and took the envelope from him. It's her salary. 

"Where is Moonhee ahjumma?" asked Eunwoo. 

"Mmm" Bongsu muttered while jerking her head to find if Moonhee was around. 

It happened that Moonhee was about to go to them. 

Bongsu spotted her. "Here she is," Bongsu told Eunwoo. 

"Moonhee ahjumma, you job pay" said Eunwoo and held out the envelope at her. 

"Thank you Eunwoo-ah," said Moonhee and took the envelope from him. After that, she quickly turned her attention to Bongsu since Bongsu didn't go to work for three days because she had a fever.  She had a lot of stories to tell her. 

"Bongsu yah. I saw Taehyung three days ago!" said Moonhee proudly.

Eunwoo was about to walk away but as soon as he heard Taehyung's name, he stayed. 

"Taehyung who?" asked Bongsu clueless.

"Yah, you don't know Taehyung? Taehyung BTS yah. Famous celebrity" said Moonhee. 

"Oh.." Bongsu nodded. She thought it was an ordinary person named Taehyung. 

"Aish, I knew he had a scandal about having a son, but still I like him" muttered Moonhee. 

"Where did you see him, ahjumma?" asked Eunwoo suddenly. Both Moonhee and Bongsu were shocked when he suddenly asked about that. He was the kind of person who was always silent when someone gossiped. Sometimes, he even walked away.

"Err.. At around our neighborhood"

"What time?" asked Eunwoo right away. Moonhee could see how impatient Eunwoo's eyes were. 

"Around 8-9 p.m I think" said Moonhee and scratched her head. 

"Wait, it was him!" Bongsu suddenly shouted in excitement. 

"What, what?" asked Moonhee in shock at her sudden shout.

"Taehyung-ah! I saw him. At the convenience store"

Eunwoo's eyes flickered. Convenience store? Y/n went there too. On the same day, at the same time. Did it make sense to say it was just a coincidence???

"Three days ago, right? I went there to buy medicine. I dropped the bottle and he came to pick up for me, you know. His eyes, I remember. Ah.. So it was Taehyung. I should've asked him for his signature. Yah, why I didn't recognize him at that time. What a loss" said Bongsu.

Moonhee's eyes widened as Bongsu had a closer experience with Taehyung. "Really, Bongsu yah???"

"Um. He was wearing all black right? Black mask and so on" said Bongsu.

Moonhee quickly nodded her head. "Right, right"

Then Bongsu's excitement was extinguished when she recalled more detail aside from Taehyung on that day. "But, he was with a girl," said Bongsu. 

Eunwoo's eyes quickly shifted to Bongsu. 

"He-he was kissing a girl" said Bongsu.

"Yah, really??!" asked Moonhee in a shock.

That had Eunwoo choked on air. Quickly Bongsu and Moonhee looked at Eunwoo in concern.

"Eunwoo, Eunwoo, why? Are you okay?" 

Eunwoo still coughed out. 

Bongsu and Moonhee could see that Eunwoo's face turned red, causing them to be worried. 

        I looked out of the window of the car along the journey to my home. The day was getting darkened. My plan failed. Taehyung's mother didn't despise me at all.  I didn't understand. I thought I already acted so rude. Wasn't spitting out her cooking wasn't rude enough to her? 

"Aishhh" I sighed.

"What's wrong?" asked Taehyung when he heard me sighing.

I didn't realize that I sighed too loud. "Nothing" said me. 

He just drove without saying anything but he already knew there was actually something in her head. 

Later he stopped the car. Did we already reach my home?? I lifted my head and looked around. 

We really already reached my home. Why didn't I realize it? Maybe I was too tired. After the flight and then this and then all the thoughts that disturbed me. 

I unbuckled the seatbelt and was about to open the door but Taehyung quickly grabbed my wrist, making me turn to him. 

"A kiss, please" asked him. 

"Yah, stop it. I'm tired" said me and pulled my wrist off his hand but his grip was too strong. 

"I'm more tired, you know. I have a flight back to Seoul after this" said him. 

I just stared at him annoyingly. He was the one who threatened to accompany me when I didn't even ask for it. 

"Oh, it's our house!" said Jihoon from the backseat. He leaned both of his palms against the window to see the house. 

"Jihoon is awake. It's inappropriate" said me. 

"Then, make it quick. Just a quick peck on my lips" said Taehyung. 

"No Taehyung-ah. I don't have mood" said me. 

Suddenly he gave a quick peck on my lips. My eyes widened. Quickly I looked back to see if Jihoon saw us. Fortunately, Jihoon was lost looking at the house. 

Then I looked back at Taehyung. I saw the sly smirk on his face.

"Crazy" 

           "Yeay, our home, our home" Jihoon cheered and impatiently waited for me to unlock the door. 

I opened the door and quickly he entered. 

I looked around the living room. Eunwoo wasn't here. Was he already sleeping? This early?

I shrugged my shoulders and locked the door. 

I walked to the kitchen. On the way, I saw Jihoon in his room. His door was left open. "Jihoon-ah, take a shower before going to bed," said me.

"Okay, Mom," said him. 

I continued walking to the kitchen. Eunwoo wasn't in the kitchen either. I went to the dining table and lifted the food cover. There's no food at all. I started worrying if Eunwoo didn't eat well when I was away. 

I felt like wanting to check him out. How could he be so quiet when we were making noise right now? With the sound of Jihoon singing, humming, and jumping, didn't he hear that? Maybe he was in a deep sleep. He worked under the sun after all.  He must be so tired. I started to worry again.

I walked to my room. To my surprise, Eunwoo wasn't sleeping.  He was sitting on the corner of the bed.

I felt weird why he didn't bother that we came back home at all. Why did he act cold like this? Did he face difficulty lately?

I went to sit beside him. "Eunwoo," I called him. 

He didn't look at me and just ignored me. 

"Eunwoo-ah, what's wrong?" I jerked my head at him in concern. 

Our eyes met and he rolled his eyes at me. 

I was surprised when I saw that. "Eunwoo, why?? What's wrong?" asked  me and held his arm. 

Annoyed, he pulled his arm off me, got up, and stood in front of me. "Enough, y/n!" shouted him. 

My eyes widened in shock. I never heard him shouting at me like this. It was too sudden. I didn't know what my fault was either. 

"You've gone too far!"

"What, Eunwoo-ah?"

"You told me that you wanted to buy tteokbokki but actually you went out to kiss a guy??? Your ex, huh?" 

My eyes flickered. Suddenly, I couldn't feel my facial muscles. My lips started to tremble. Finally, I got caught???

"Eunwoo, I-I" The words stuck in my throat. I was unable to explain or try to escape. A tear fell from my eyes. 

He bent down and brought his face closer to me. "What am I to you, y/n?"

"I'm sorry. I-I I'm sorry" said me. 

More, he brought his face closer to me. The distance was too close and I started to feel uncomfortable. I leaned back towards the bed to keep an appropriate distance between us. 

But he kept moving forward. 

"Eunwoo" said me with a trembling voice because my back almost touched the bed now. 

He started grabbing my collar. 

I saw his eyes looking at my lips. I just realized he was aiming for my lips. 

"Eunwoo!" I screamed when he tried to kiss me. I turned my head to the side and he followed me. I turned to another side and he followed me too. 

"Eunwoo, stop!" I screamed again and finally, he stopped. His grip on my collar weakened. 

I started dropping the countless tears in front of him. My head turned to the side and I was unable to see his face now.

He let go of my collar and got off me. 

"Eunwoo" I called him and my head followed his figure.

But he just ignored me and left the room. 

As soon as he left,  I started to whimper. 

I never saw him like this. He was soft and a very kind man. 

How could he change so fast?

I had made him angered to me until this far. 

It was my fault. 

I gasped and slumped my head into the bed. Then I covered my face with my hands. All because of me. 

How was I going to face him after this???? 

***

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.6K 431 23
Y/n Oberoi, an arrogant bussinesswoman gets obsessed with her sister's husband, Kim Taehyung who love his wife very much. What will happen?
136K 3.9K 28
A story about a girl who's obsessed by her best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has a disorder and only Y/N is the medicine of his disorder. T - Y/N...
I Wanna Die Lets fantasize द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

25.6K 3.2K 34
Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. It's only after losing her last hope in l...
564K 19.3K 61
A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her.He proposed her but she don't like him...