I Never Forgot

By kay_kay27

16 year old Paris is the most popular girl in school. She is stylish and everyone loves her. Underneath her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilouge

Chapter 36

12 0 0
By kay_kay27

School was cancelled for a week, due to Aimee's death. The FBI came to investigate the school, and anywhere else Aimee would visit. I was fired from my job because I was a part of Aimee's death, but it wasn't my fault my boss' daughter was a complete psycho. The only people who will talk to me is my friends who were part of the operation. We all got praised from the FBI, but little do they know that Toby is the one who killed Aimee. We just told the investigators that the van went out of control. Mary will be fine, she just had a cracked skull. She was lucky we came when we did, or she would have been killed. Tommorrow the whole investiagation would be shown to the public, and everyone who was involved in the case would be on the news. Including the alive victims, the culprit's family, and us, members of Operation: Get Rid of her Royal Fakeness, of course I wasn't planning on Princess Fake to be killed. It is werid that at first I thought Aimee was trying to steal my popularity and my reputation, not my life. I thought Aimee was the typical mean girl that is at any high school, but instead she is the typical crazy,stalker, serial killer that you can find only at my high school. I'm just glad that this endless nightmare is finally over. Although I do feel a little bad for Aimee, she just wanted to be loved like any other normal person. She just did it in all the wrong ways. She will be remembered as the crazy girl that killed everyone for the man she loved. Unlike most people, I will remember Aimee Hart, or Samantha Jones, as a strong individual. She got what she wanted, even if it was a little dark and vicious. But inside that strong young girl, is someone crying out for help, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. All she wanted was to be loved, but she died trying. I am going to expose the real Aimee, the one that is covered, to the whole country tommorrow on the news. Hopefully this will change the perspective that everyone has on her.

-----------------------

The next day I was sitting in front of a camera, dressed in full makeup and buisness like clothing. The people all sitting around the camera was Rose, Toby, Blake, Bryce, John, Jake, Mary, Carla, Jessica, Gigi, Kobe, other victims that I don't know,and myself. The camera starts rolling and the interviewer starts asking questions.

"Hello America, I am here today with the victims and fellow case crackers of the biggest story of the century," announces the interviewer," A teen girl becomes obsessed with this young man, Kobe Short, and goes completely psycho. She starts killing or attempts to kill many female victims she felt got in the way of getting the affection of her crush. She has been stalking him for years. Last week, this young girl, Samantha Jones, who was known as Aimee Hart at her high school, died in the river. Lets hear more of this suspenseful tale." The interviewer looks at Kobe.

"Mr. Short do you know how long you were being stalked by Miss Jones?"

"Umm no, but when I lived in Michigan, my sophomore year of high school, I dated Samantha for a couple months. I broke up with her, realizing she was completely crazy. Then I moved back here, and she disguised herself as Aimee Hart, completely changing her apperance. I think she was trying to get back together with me."

"Well according to the victim reports, her first victim was on July 24th, 2015, Miss Ocean Garcia, Ocean was killed by Samantha," the interviewer announces. No one told Kobe about Ocean's death. His eyes widened and his jaw drop.

"Do you know why Samantha would go after Ocean?" she asks.

"Umm well, Ocean and I dated in 8th grade year, but it was long distance, and I broke up with her long before July. I don't know why Aime- err Samantha would go after her.."

"Were you aware of her death?" Kobe shakes his head.

"Well, we will get back to you later," the interviewer says," Carla, what did it feel like to be attacked?"

"Well, it was certainly unexpected, I didn't even know why, or who was doing it," Carla confesses.

"Why do you think you were attacked?"

"Well I liked Kobe, but not when I was attacked."

"Very interesting,"the interviewer responds," Gigi, how did it feel to have your friend murdered in front of your own eyes? Why do you think she was killed?"

"Well, Vanessa wasn't murdered right in front of my eyes, I found her dead in her pool. And I think she was killed because she used to like Kobe in middle school," Gigi answers uncomfortably.

"Wow must be hard to see your friend dead in the pool," the interviewer was getting a little too overdramatic," Jessica, you were also attacked, but instead of being stabbed or drowned, you were almost burned to death."

"Yeah, I was," Jessica wasn't enjoying this.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Umm not really, I'm over it, it happened over a year ago."

"But America really wants to hear your side of the story."

"No they don't, they just want to gossip about me."

"Ok, well we will get back to you later," the interviewer says," Mary, you were Samantha's last victim, and you saw her get killed."

"Yeah I did..."

"Would you like to tell us about it?"

"Well, basically I would be dead if no one came to save me."

"And who saved you?" Mary points at us, the "case crackers."

"They did, they came at the right time, they were the only people to know about Aimee and her evil tricks."

"Oh, yeah,"the interviewer said less enthusastically," And how did you guys find out about Aimee and her messy past."

"Well, we wouldn't have been able to do this if it wasn't for Paris," Toby tells the interviewer obviously trying to get the spotlight off of him.

"And who is this?" the interviewer asks unimpressed," Paris isn't on the victim list at all, how would you know about Samantha?"

"Well, just because I wasn't on Samantha's hit list, doesn't mean I wasn't a victim," I prove the interviewer wrong.

"Oh yeah? Well would you like to explain your very important story?" she asks sarcastically.

"Well it all started in 8th grade, when Samantha was stalking me. I was the first victim, Kobe hadn't even met Samantha by then-"

"It says here that Ocean was the first victim, not Paris," she interrupts.

"It isn't nice to interrupt," I point out. The interviewer rolls her eyes and continues to listen to my story.

"I first met Samantha on Halloween of 2014, my friend, Lina Ronk, and I were trick or treating down this one creepy neighborhood, I met this witch who sent me to this odd dreamspace. I met Samantha there. At first she seemed nice, but then she started threatening me to stay away from Kobe, because I liked Kobe. After that she would stalk me, I saw her sometime in January. I told her about Kobe moving to Michigan and she seemed heartbroken. After that I never saw her again, until junior year-"

"How long is this story?"interrupts the interviewer.

"Shh, she is trying to tell a very important story," Kobe pitches in. I give him a grateful smile.

"Anyway, I saw Samantha as Aimee when she moved to Freedom High School. Right away I knew something was off about her. At first I thought she wanted to steal my popularity. My friends, Lina Ronk, Kailah Cambridge, and Keeley Rae, and myself all started this club called Operation: Get Rid of her Royal Fakeness, it was to mess up Aimee and her every move. She went on a date with Kobe, and we messed that up. Eventually Aimee caught on and started to threaten me. Of course I didn't catch on at first. Then my friends got under her spell and went agaisnt me. Then I knew there was more to Aimee than she was letting. At my friend's Christmas party she said some ominous things that sounded a lot like Samantha. Then I knew that she was." I stop thinking the interviewer was going to interrupt me.

"Go one," she pleads. I nod smiling.

"Then I recruited more people to be a part of the operation," I point to those people," Then Kobe and I started dating and Aimee became afraid of me. I went to Michigan with him over spring break and met Jessica, she told me all about Samantha and how she tried to kill her. I got scared that Aimee would come after me and try to kill me, so I broke up with Kobe. Everyone in the operation started to dig up dirt about Aimee, and that is when we found all the files and the murders. I noticed a pattern on each of the victim's report. Everyone of them was on the 24th. It so happens that it was April 24th when we were going through these files. I used myself as bait to catch Aimee. But I wasn't the victim that day, it was Mary. Jake set up a GPS signal on Aimee's phone and we followed her to the river. When we got there, the van wouldn't stop, and the brakes weren't working. We hit Aimee and she flew into the river, dead. So basically that is the story....."

"Thank you for sharing, and thank you for getting rid of that crazy psycho girl. The world is a much better place without her," the interviewer says, my face boils in anger of what she said about Aimee," Well I guess that is all the time we have, thank you for watching and see yo-"

"Excuse me, I have one other thing to say," I interrupt.

"Well, that is all the time we have, sor-" I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Aimee might have been crazy, but she only wanted what everyone else wanted. Love. She didn't deserve to die. Sure, she might have done some evil things, and she can't help that she is mentally crazy, but she just wanted to be loved. Isn't that what everyone else wants? Doesn't anyone feel any sympathy for Aimee?" I explain, my friends smiled at me," It wasn't right at all to kill those people, but she wanted love ,and maybe if more people would have helped then maybe she would have turned out ok. Maybe I should have let her in, instead of pushing her away. Aimee was just crying out for help, but no one could hear her."

"Thank you for sharing....again," the interviewer replies," Thank you for watching, and see you next time." The camera stops rolling. Kobe walks up to me.

"So that is why you broke up with me..."Kobe understands.

"Yeah, well it was selfish but-" Kobe interrupts me by kissing me. I guess we were ok.

----------------------

School started the next day and all I got were some stares and whispers. I find Lina, Kailah, and Summer and they immediately hug me.

"We are so sorry we didn't believe you in the first place, Aimee was crazy," Kailah confesses.

"It is ok, I probably sounded like the crazy one."

"I just can't believe she is dead," Summer says," We were really good friends....but I had no idea she was torturing my best friend."

"Can you imagine how Kobe feels?"Lina pitches in," He must feel like he is responsible for all these deaths."

"Yeah, well I have to go to class," I tell my friends. They nod and I walk to my locker. As I walk I feel a cold air around me. I felt like somene was watching me. Well of course someone was watching me, I have been getting stares the whole morning. I open my locker and a note falls out. I pick it up and open it. My eyes widen in fear.

"I'm back! You thought I was dead and that was your mistake, should probably check twice. Now I am coming to get you and all your little "operation" group. Paris your first mistake wasn't liking Kobe, it was messing with me. Better watch your back, or you will be next.

Always and Forever,

Samantha Jones

I thought it was over. I thought she was dead. I rip the not into little pieces and slump onto the ground, ruining my designer skirt. I scream silently. She is too good, I should just give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 12 33
Paris Winston is headed to high school. It is her freshmen year, and after her recent heartbreak with Kobe, she is ready to start new. Except that...
3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
321K 11.9K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
14.9K 519 28
Chloe, the normal grade 9 girl. Everything went great in her first year of high school. Will it be the same this year? Or will everything change for...