𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 ⸙

By Ziamturtle

Alpha, scandalous for killing his enemies mates, uses solitude as advantage until....he arives. Started 04th... More

.ೃ࿐
1.1 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.2𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.3𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.4 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.5𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.6𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.7𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.8𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.9𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.10𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.11𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.12𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.13𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.14𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.15𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.16𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.17𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.18𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.19𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.20𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.21𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.22𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.23𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.24𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.25𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.26𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.27𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.28𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.29𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.30𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.31𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.32𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.33𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.34𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.35𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.36𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.37𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.38𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.39𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.40𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.41𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.42𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.43𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.44𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.45𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.46𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.47𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.48𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.49𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.50𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.51𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.52𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.53𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.54𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.55𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.56𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.57𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.58𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.59𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.60𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.61𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.62𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.63𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.64𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.65𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.66𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.67𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.68𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.69𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.70𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
2.1༊*·˚
2. 2༊*·˚
2.3༊*·˚
2.4༊*·˚
2.5༊*·˚
2.6༊*·˚
2.7༊*·˚
2.8༊*·˚
2.9༊*·˚
2.10༊*·˚
2.11༊*·˚
2.12༊*·˚
2.13༊*·˚
2.14༊*·˚
2.15༊*·˚
2.16༊*·˚
2.17༊*·˚
2.18༊*·˚
2.19༊*·˚
2.20༊*·˚
2.21༊*·˚
2.22༊*·˚
2.23༊*·˚
2.24༊*·˚
2.25༊*·˚
2.26༊*·˚
2.27༊*·˚
2.28༊*·˚
2.29༊*·˚
2.30༊*·˚
2.31༊*·˚
2.32༊*·˚
2.33༊*·˚
2.34༊*·˚
2.35༊*·˚
2.36༊*·˚
2.37༊*·˚
2.38༊*·˚
2.39༊*·˚
2.40༊*·˚
2.41༊*·˚
2.42༊*·˚
2.43༊*·˚
2.44༊*·˚
2.45༊*·˚
2.46༊*·˚
2.47༊*·˚
2.48༊*·˚
2.49༊*·˚
2.50༊*·˚
2.51༊*·˚
2.52༊*·˚
2.53༊*·˚
2.54༊*·˚
2.55༊*·˚
2.56༊*·˚
2.57༊*·˚
2.58༊*·˚
2.60༊*·˚
2.61༊*·˚
2.62༊*·˚
2.63༊*·˚
2.64༊*·˚
2.65༊*·˚
2.66༊*·˚
2.67༊*·˚
2.68༊*·˚
2.69༊*·˚
2.70༊*·˚
2.71༊*·˚
2.72༊*·˚
2.73༊*·˚
2.74༊*·˚
2.75༊*·˚
2.76༊*·˚
2.77༊*·˚
♛ENDGAME♛

2.59༊*·˚

33 3 3
By Ziamturtle

Zayn didn't know what to do. He was stuck by a cave with Rogues, and with corrupt Shadow Pack members. Liam was close, but Zayn threatened it all by being close too. If he demanded to get inside the cave where they kept Liam, Mira would kill him.

Zayn couldn't ask for help from his Pack because they were stuck in the North with their own issues.

"We need a plan." He turned to Reena, the Omega who was excellent with her phone because she was always on it. Zayn had to hope that Mira didn't think Zayn could make friends in the North. After all, she and Jaiden had tried so hard to trash his name.

"Call every pack in the North. Tell them we know who the Southern Alpha is and that my mate's life is compromised. Tell them..." Zayn gritted his teeth. "Tell them that if they send as many Omegas as they can spare to the South, I'll  owe them."

His Omegas were stunned. Zayn didn't simply dish out favours. Zayn didn't help anyone, nor ask for help, but this wasn't the old Zayn Malik, not anymore.

"I need to figure out how to get into that cave without threatening Liam's life. Is there another way in?"

Leo nodded. "It's not really accessible when the tide's in as it covers the hole."

"Shit." Zayn clenched his fists, remembering to look behind him, making sure that Thea's  Beta wasn't listening. The tide was very far in and wouldn't be out for hours.

"Do you think I can give Thea's Beta a better offer?" Zayn asked his Omegas. "Or threaten her that we'll tell Thea about her betrayal. Maybe we should just push her into the fucking sea." Zayn peered down.

(Le my indecisive ass and my intrusive thoughts)

The choppy water rocked back and forth, slapping the rocks.

He moved as far from the cave as he could without running out of rock to stand on. He phoned the Shadow Pack himself, the pack in the North, the pack he felt was more trustworthy. Louis answered, and Zayn interrupted her quick rambling about what was going on.

"Phone Thea and tell her that her Beta is working with the Southern Alpha. Mira offered her Beta of the North, or whatever ridiculous power trip she wants."

Louis was silent for a moment. "Do you have Liam?"

"Not yet, but I know where he is."

"Ok."

"Okay, thank the moon. I'll phone mum and tell her to send wolves to you."

"How many?"

"As many as she can spare. And if you can, spare some of your wolves for Ethdellin Packhouse. I don't know what the fuck is going on up there."

"Okay. I'll check in on your mother too."

Zayn was often grateful for Louis, the one person in his family who had always greeted him as though he could do no wrong. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

Louis paused, then stuttered, "I well-I know, I know you do. You'd do the same for me. Please be safe and keep me updated!"

"I will." Zayn hung up. He faced Leo, the trembling Rogue who was spilling important secrets. "What do you want out of this?"

Leo was surprised to be ask. "I um, I don't know."

Zayn frowned hard. "There's always something."

"Well, I want freedom."

"Not power? I thought that's why you choose to follow Mira."

Leo swallowed thickly. "N- Not all of us are Rogues."

"What?" Zayn and his Omega's glanced back towards the cave, sniffing the air.

"Most of them are humans"

Zayn's blood ran cold. "I don't smell human"

"Because the ones that are Rouges are so dirty, you can't tell the difference"

"How many Rouges are there?"

"Six, including me.!"

Zayn suddenly saw an opportunity. Fighting a cave full of Rogues with only seven Omega's was risky but dominating a cave full of humans was easily done in his eyes.

"Where did the humans come from?" an Omega asked.

"From the Bedlam Packhouse."

Zayn's legs twitched. He wanted to pace but had little room on the rocks, and he didn't want to let his Omega's see his stress.

"Don't tell me Mira grouped up a few humans and called them a pack."

"She didn't. The humans worked for them as punishment."

"A punishment for what?"

"For figuring out her secret. Not all humans are enemies of the wolves. Some devoted their time to catching those who wanted to cause conflict between humans and werewolves. Humans want peace too, well, most of them, just like most of the wolves."

Zayn narrowed his eyes. "But you don't want peace. You're part of Mira's pack."

Leo lowered his head. "Being Rogue was harder than I thought. I lost my way when Mira offered me food and somewhere dry to sleep. But its been a long time and I'm still tired and hungry. She's mad and wants to hurt the innocent because all she has left is pain. I don't want to be a part of it anymore."

*********

Baela ached to sit down. Each inhale was as sharp as if the knife were still in her ribs. Her wound had been stitched shut and bandaged, but Baela couldn't rest.

Liam was taken and Zayn had gone to get him back.

She had no idea what was going on, but she now had a duty. Without Zayn in the building, Baela was next in command.

"Bethan and Lynx are back" One omega said by the door to the meeting room.

Baela faced away from the window. "Alive?"

"Yes. Lynx' in a bad way, but..." The Omega was hesitant. "But Bethan says that humans saw what she did to the Rogues in the street. She said she heard them yelling that wolves abducted Mira."

Baela's  lip twitched with anger. Of course, this is all part of Mira's fucked up plan. "Have they been told about the Southern Alpha?"

The Omega nodded.

Baela wished she could unsee the horror on the Pack's faces as she told them that Jaiden was the real Southern Alpha, and that they had feared a human and a Pack of Rogues for almost two years.

They were right to be scared. Mira was mad with grief. Jaiden and Mira were capable of killing Zayn's dad, planting fake Beta wolves in all Northern Packs, recruiting Rogues to spy in secret for almost two years, have Mira live less than three miles from the Packhouse, and now take the mate of a ruthless Alpha. Baela could only imagine what else Mira had in store for them.

"Get more security around the perimeter. Put the shutters up on the fence so they can't see in and be in your wolf forms. I don't care what has to be done to keep them out, just be ready and alert."

The omega left to share Baela's orders. so she returned her gaze to the woods beyond the fence.

She leant on the windowsill when the pain in her side was too much to bear.

Baela wished for Niall, or someone to take Delta position. She should be lying down, healing, so she could be outside quicker to help calm her wolves.

Instead, Baela was as stubborn as ever. How can I rest with Liam gone? What if they both don't come back? I'll be in charge forever.

Baela suddenly felt overwhelmed. She crouched, scrunching her eyes, holding her inured side. The weight of the Alpha role pressed down on her and she couldn't stand. The role was a burden for those who were not ready. Baela finally fully understood the pressure Zayn had felt ever since his father died. Zayn became Alpha overnight, and after such a traumatic night too.

"What are you doing?" a voice yelled from the doorway. "You should be in bed. They told me you got stabbed!" Bethan's fiery hair was in Baela's  face as she pulled the Beta to her feet.

"I need to watch for humans."

"Baela, who will take charge if you die? The wolves are restless as it is. At least sit on a damn chair!" Bethan dragged one over and helped her sit. Bethan stood by the window, peering down at her with sharp blue eyes. "They told me you felt responsible."

"I am."

"How? Mira's the Bedlam Alpha's mate, she had been living under our noses for years, so had Jaiden. She probably had a million ways to capture Liam. Just be thankful you dying wasn't one of them."

"She stabbed me with a knife."

"Not very well I see. You were obviously someone she had to weaken. She would've had you surrounded with Rogues the minute you tried to get away. Anyway, Zayn will get Liam back and he'll rip out her throat."

"Maybe Zayn leaving was a distraction," Baela mumbled. Bethan had a point. Mira and Jaiden were too cunning, "Humans will come here so we can't leave to help him." Baela tried to stand. Bethan wouldn't let her. "We need to phone allies."

She swept dark frizzy hair from her face. "Thank god we have allies. I bet Mira wasn't expecting us to have help."

"Stay there. I'll phone allies."

"No wait, I need to-"

Bethan rolled her eyes and slapped Baela's hand away. "I'll phone them in here if it'll make you feel better."

"Please." Baela tried to control her sharp breathing, listening to Bethan's footsteps running down the corridor.

The Omega wasn't gone for long. She returned with their big logbook and the Pack telephone. "Reena just called. She said that Liam has been taken through some bunker headed South. Zayn is gonna
run South now and having Thea help him. I think he'l be gone all night."

Baela felt sick to her stomach. "Why are they not going in the bunker?"

"Too infested with Rogues. Safer for Zayn to catch them in the South."

Baela swallowed thickly, suddenly shivery from nervous Sweats. "The least we can do is phone allies. They won't be too far behind Zayn, and he needs backup. I dread to think of what's waiting for them in the South. There's probably a huge army of Rogues."

"Let's just hope that Mira is too desperate for revenge to organise herself. This might be the only plan she has left for all we know."

Baela took the logbook and found Sea Claw Packhouse. "I know they're an old pack, but they'll definitely send their fittest to help, especially with Solana there."

Baela felt bad that she hadn't given Solana the smallest of thoughts. Right now, all she could hope for was her safety. Protecting Ethdellin Pack from a human invasion was her main priority. When Zayn and Liam returned, she wanted them to return to safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 437 18
It's a Mafia au. Zayn is the mafia. That's all I am saying. Started 10th October 2022 Ended 22 January 2023
32.9K 689 24
Fixing chapters. This was made when I was super horrible at making books and a newbie of wattpad.
4.5K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...
212K 4.8K 22
Louis centric. Louis is an omega who is starting a new college and it's not just any college but it's a college for only werewolves. Louis hopes to f...