แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡, แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡ (๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช...

By yannering

๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ฆ ๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฌ ๐”ต ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a sp... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1 (๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2 (๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ญ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5 (๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7 (๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8 (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9 (๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10 (๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ง๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11 (๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13 (๐”ฐ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13.5 (bonus saiki pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14 (๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15 (๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฅ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16 (๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17 (๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17.5 (bonus kaidou pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18 (๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข..?)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19 (๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20 (๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21 (๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ)
๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข, ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22.5 (ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชแด‹ษช แด˜แดแด )
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23 (๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24(๐”ก๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25 (๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ)
! ;
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26 (๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27 (๐”ช๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28.5 (bonus saiki pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29 ( ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข )
2 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30 (๐”ฌ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31.5 (bonus chatfic)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 32 (๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ)
๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™Ž : 24.7๐˜’ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 33 (๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 34 (๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
3 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 35 (๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”จ 1)
๐ค๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข [๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ]
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 36 (๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 37 (๐”ฐ๐”ถ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข)
แด‡xแด€แด„แด›สŸส แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ ส€แดœษด ๊œฐส€แดแด,
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 38 (๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ)
4 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 39 (๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”จ 2)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 40 (๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 41 (๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด: 50๐˜’+ ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“
แด€ แด„สœส€ษช๊œฑแด›แดแด€๊œฑ ษขแด€แดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแดก; โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 42 (๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 44 (๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ž)
5 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 45 (๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข)

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 43 (๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ)

298 9 0
By yannering

does he have to beg, to plead for you to love him?

thursday trigger warning: mild sexual harassment/assault | assault in general (?)

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 2; 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔲𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔰𝔲
𝔴𝔢𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

a long, deep breath exhaled through your mouth, as you watch your alarm clock blare its ringtone. and then you quickly slam it, rubbing your eyes and groaning. was it really necessary to wake up three hours before your alarm and not be able to go back asleep? you rolled your eyes. maybe it's fear of another person recording you, watching you in moments of weakness? or that your secret would be spread? 

whatever it would be, it kept you up. you would usually never be up at the early time of 4am, fully dressed and had eaten at least two courses of breakfast, but what could you do about it? exactly. nothing. you had been on your phone the whole time since then, scrolling endlessly through mindless and repetitive videos replaying over and over again. there was nothing better to do. everyone else was asleep after all.

you get up from your springy bed, towards your curtain, and open it fully. right away, your eyes are blinded by the light from outside. the sun's way brighter today, huh? you think, your eyes slowly blinking open, adjusting from the previous darkness of your room. 

despite waking up so early, you could not get out of bed. you couldn't sleep, but that didn't mean you wanted to get out of the warm comfort of your bed. something made your heart feel heavy. not because of what happened yesterday, at least you don't think so, but just because. you felt like a burden, but what were you burdening in the first place? 

the mere existence of you doing nothing but filling up the room, taking up space in an empty corner? how miserable could you be: that you can't even do anything useful. just another person polluting the earth with your presence. it doesn't usually get this bad; you were so happy just a day ago. but for some reason, you felt tired. not tired as in sleep-deprived, maybe that too, but also tired of waking up. would anyone care if you were to die in your sleep, in peace? you would be locked in a forever dream.

it would be wonderful.

snap out of it, yan. don't become an emo.

you slapped your cheeks, your face cheeks, don't get confused. for a second i forgot this was also a little comedic. lol. your eyebags became more apparent now, but you didn't mind it, trying to ignore it. you finally move away from the window, the sun's golden glow shifting away from you onto your bedroom floor. you took one last look at it, and shut the door.

you had finally snapped out of it, through threatening yourself that you were going to become an emo, but emos are actually hot so that's a win-win situation, well, nevermind about it, you're just rambling on and on about things in your head that wasn't even applicable to what your first topic was. you shake your head, trying to clear your mind that's always either too filled or completely empty. 

you skip breakfast, ku-cat walking by your feet, but also going out for a few adventures while you're at school, but thinking that you aren't hungry right now anyways. although a little voice in your head made you eat at least a few bites of toast with jam. (which, by the way, is the second best way to eat toast, the first being nutella) this time, you left with headphones on, covering your ears. you played tyler the creator; PUPPET. something about the song, even the whole igor album, makes you zone out. in a good way.

stepping out of your house, you hold your book bag close beside you, containing your house keys, textbooks and random notes from various classes (that were stuffed inside at the bell, you did not feel like organizing the notes by class, so a few are crumpled and the rest are unfinished worksheets that were due since.. probably the year before.)

before you realize, you were walking beside kusuo. "morning yan." you heard echo in your head. usually you would respond back to him with either an exasperated "hi.." as a way of showing you did not want to get up, or a cheerful, energetic "morning!". but this time, you smile a bit and nod. "is there something wrong?"  he says again, overlapping with the music in your headphones. you shake your head. "are you okay, at least?" you didn't respond at all with that question. then, you slowly shrugged. 

he stared at you with soft eyes, dilated pupils, but once he looked to the side, his eyes were put to flame. [what in the world happened to her? do i have to kill somebody?] he muttered a good grief under his breath and just walked with you in silence, occasionally looking at you. okay, not really occasionally. he looked at you the entire time.

but only until kuboyasu came.

"good morning yan, hi saiki!" aren says, his smile and wave reminding you of the buzzcut joke kusuo made the day before. oh hell no. you look around and nod. not even smiling. he stares at you for a little and frowns. 'what's wrong with her? did i do something wrong?' you and saiki hear simultaneously. you turn your head towards aren, and kusuo just side-eyes him. your lips still formed a straight line but you pitied him a little. how could you just switch emotions that fast?

your headphones on, you couldn't sense the roaring crowd around you. kusuo was just irritated by the amount of people that had, just now, realized your superior beauty. aren was pulled into the crowd, as the crowd had observed your lack of excitement towards him. kusuo on the other hand, stuck close to you.

"oh!"

"oh!"

"oh!"

all he could hear were the annoying repeats of each person that walked past. quickly, he grabs your hand and jolts out of the crowd, bumping into the most amazing duo: kaidou and nendou. how lucky. kusuo wasn't able to hear their thoughts because of the crowd around you, but your headphones had fallen down onto your shoulders and your eyes wide. confused, you just laugh a little and look around. "is teruhashi here or something?" you ask, looking around at everyone. "no." was all kusuo said before running straight into the open doors of the school. 

"WAAAAITTT!! YAAAN, SAIKI!!!" you could hear yell behind you, most obviously kaidou. "BUDDDIESSSSSS!!" nendou raced alongside kaidou, but easily beating the (now out of breath) young lad in terms of speed. finally, you have the comfort of silence. you had already changed your shoes and sat in a random empty classroom, kusuo sitting beside you. you were still early, it being 7:30. PK's first bell rings at 8AM anyways. 

you weren't out of breath for once, maybe your stamina had increased since one of the summer camps that you couldn't even remember anymore. you couldn't hear anything, as you weren't really focusing on someone's mind or anything like that. but kusuo? he heard strange rumors going around.

yan got pulled away by saiki?

what? no, you're kidding!

a nobody like him? with our princess?

wasn't he with teruhashi??

ew, two-timer.

two-timing with the two prettiest girls in the world?! hello?? how???

he has to be rich or something.

maybe the two girls are competing, huh?

so you're saying maybe saiki is dating teruhashi but yan is actually his side-chick?

now how in tarnation do you even get the two girls that can pull anyone to like you?

he's awfully inadequate for yan...

oh. he didn't really care about what they said, but the lasting effect of gossip really impacts the reputations of the gossiped. lovely, huh? he tries to shake it off, but realizes the great opportunities he actually has using rumors. as in: he wants to eliminate kuboyasu. in his mind, he tells others.. "but obviously aren is much worse, no?

aren?

who's that?

weirdo..

he's probably just another guy who likes yan.

uhh, he's no good for yan.

you're right though.

wasn't he a gangster?

he's so odd.

yay. it worked. now shifting the focus onto aren, rumors start to pile up about his past. kusuo does a thumbs-up to imaginary camera and you just watch with your head tilted in confusion. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

kawai kitens

9+ messages

nedno: 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢

jetblackwings: THE FONT?

nedno: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝

jetblackwings: 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.

oh. hi.! :_____

jetblackwings: 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸.

nedno: 𝚑𝚒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

now your music had changed from sad music that blasted in your ears to upbeat love songs. you were smiling like you usually did again. just because kusuo had held your hand for that brief moment, and went somewhere only you two were. you couldn't stop daydreaming about the little moment that you had; and even throughout all your classes, you were fantasizing. 

"i wonder what she's thinking about!" you could hear from the room around, everyone but you noticed, and even the teacher didn't dare disturb you. just in a short period of time, you went from the most invisible nobody to a popular girl that everyone knew. buut you weren't aware of it. 

you could see in front of you aren passing notes to kusuo, looking towards you and then, flushed, going straight back to work. but he continuously sent small pieces of paper to kusuo, who then burnt it and said "what paper?" as if he hadn't given any in the first place. you could hear kusuo's voice in your mind because you were reading aren's. 

'huh? do i have dementia? i just need to pass yan a note asking about her wellbeing. wait, but would it seem insensitive to randomly bring that up out of nowhere?' 

he rambled on and on, and you, starting to get second-hand embarrassment, shut off the connection between you and aren's mind, cringing. surely enough, you get a really icky feeling from him. you didn't know what it was about him, but if one more event occurred you'd fully be rid of your feelings for him. 

whiiich you shouldn't have jinxed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

in the small fountain you had in the center of the school was your book bag drenched in water. along with a little note floating above: 

to whoever's bag this was
lol
-aren

aren? THE aren did that? no way. that's dumb to think about. he couldn't have. it's impossible. even if he did do that, maybe the book bag's not yours, right? you look through the wet bag and find that, uh, it is your bag. even if it wasn't, i mean, that'd be cold of aren. 

he wouldn't, he'd never. 

you try to smile a little..

but ended up frowning more than you realize.

you ran around the school a little, holding out your bag to try and dry it. why would aren even do that though? he has no reason to, especially if it was some random person's bag. you heard people whispering, while swooning over you, saying things about how aren might become a gangster again, saying how he should have checked if it was the princess' bag and such. "BLASPHEMY!!!" you yell, not knowing what that word even means. the little group scurries away and smacks each other for gossiping in front of the one and only.

you breath, a sound going "hoooo.." out of your mouth and you continued running. although, you did bump into someone. annd you wish you hadn't. "yan! wait," you already guessed. it's kuboyasu, isn't it? "that was your bag?" he asks. 

you kept silent. so he was the one who did it. but why? "why'd you do that though?" you ask, very few words coming out but rapidly, almost that he couldn't catch it. "uhh, i'm not sure." he says, but you didn't believe it. you walked away, and he tried to follow you, but the teruhashi fanclub concluded that they would protect you as well. 

they stood in front of him and blocked his way. "don't bother our princess!" they created a wall, and aren, looking pissed, walked away. 'i should have fought them.' you looked behind, not fully, but your eyes lingering on the raven-haired, and you felt even more conflicted. maybe you shouldn't have been so cold to him, because he was the one who showed you so much warmth in the first place. 

maybe you should spare him some patience?

then, out of nowhere while you were lost in your thoughts, running around to fan air into your bag, kusuo touches your shoulder and holds it on the opposite side. you jolt, flinching very badly. you just stare at him. then continue running. he runs alongside you. 

hey

you got an idea.

i should list the pros and cons of both boys. much more convenient.

you nodded and continued running, people watching you and creating a trend to do the same. huh, that's so funny. you laugh.

"yeah, i don't know why we're doing it but since yan's doing it, i guess i will!" 

"mmm, me too, but for yann!"

"YANNNN!!"

chants were heard behind you and you just look surprised. and then nendou came and everyone stopped doing it immediately. "HEY GIRL!!" the big man spoke. ooh, big man. big mac? i love big macs. sorry, ignore me. "HIII!" you do your little finger wiggle with him. "soo, why were you running around?" he asked, but you could also hear somebody out of breath around the corner. 

"ne...n....do......!" you heard. ignoring it, you speak. "drying this annoying bag. aren threw it in the fountain, can you believe it??" you sigh. "NEN...DO....!" you heard the voice get closer, but you already knew who it was. "whaaat!? why, omg!!" he asks, his back arched and quite literally acting like a girl. actually no, nendou is nendou, period. "NENDO!!!" finally configuring his word, completely drenched in sweat and trying to breath. "YOU'RE OUT OF BREATH FROM A 3 MINUTE RUN?! HAHAHAHA, YOU'RE SO OUT OF SHAPE BUDDY!" he puts kaidou in a hug from behind and messes up his hair. 

kaidou's face is so pink right now, not just from the sweat but also from the humiliation. lol. soon enough, they run away and leave, tormenting each other playfully. you smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

now that it's after school, you're completely drained. you regret skipping breakfast AND lunch. you could feel your stomach gurgle as you walk alongside kusuo. with a whole crowd behind. 

though i've got to hand it to kusuo, how he managed to make aren do that without any raised suspicion. a few words in his mind, and aren was already on the go. seems that his brain finished the objective for him, since all kusuo had even said was "wet bag". 

maybe kusuo had pulled the strings just a tiny bit for aren to conclude that way. but let's not talk about it.. smiley face emoji. 

but weirdly enough, he'd only done that once "it" told him to.

the app seems almost useless right now, so he'd rather ignore the concept and use it only when necessary. now then, kusuo here has a theory on why yan produces this weird aura just as how teruhashi does, but had only gained the ability to do so now.

[thanks for spoiling it for me. by the way, that was sarcasm. but anyways, yan had gained this almost out of nowhere aura, but i believe it isn't as random as you suspect. i thought yan had begun developing my powers, but actually, her power is way more broad than that. her power of energy manifesting could also be used through mimicking powers: borrowing energy from them and reshaping them to her will. if this power is strengthened enough, soon, she'll be able to have any power she wishes.] 

terrifying!!! but that theory could also be incorrect. [yeah, i know. good grief, that's why it's called a theory.]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"ku??? we're here already." you wave your hand in front of his face, and his stare at an invisible camera shifted to you. "bye, take care." he almost smiles, but he waves, watching you enter your house safely. though, since he zoned out, he wasn't able to sense the overly crowded group of people surrounding. 

"oh no.. nonono! he walks her home?"

"selfish, having a queen and a princess?"

"he shouldn't even be near them, let alone touch them or talk to them!"

"the audaacity!"

"he will never be good enough for BOTH of the girls."

"they could do so much better!"

rolling his eyes, he walks straight into the crowd, ignoring them as a whole as they all go away since yan's gone. 

[rumors will spread overnight and the elimination process will be close to finishing. what a pain.. i'll have to spread some more tomorrow, and then aren's confession will be completely cancelled and rejected. yay.]

finally at his home, kusuo uses telekinesis to throw his things everywhere. "throw" as in politely hanging his jacket and bag. he tugs on his school uniform tie, untightening it, unbuttoning his shirt at the same time. [i know what you're thinking.] skull emoji. [shut up.]

changed, he lies on his bed, his phone buzzing every few minutes from the groupchat with the two idiots and yan, and "it". he does not give a single shit. he crosses his eyes before sleeping, as he usually does, and smiles once he sees you sleeping peacefully, though your mouth wide open and drooling, he thinks you're quite cute like this. 

at ease, he falls asleep as well, fantasizing about a time where he won't have to use his clairvoyance to watch you snooze off into your silly dreams, where he could hug you from behind and you'd laugh a bit and call him a bunch of nicknames, snuggling into his chest, where he could hear only your heartbeat and breath. 

that'd all become true once aren is gone.

END OF DAY . . .

calculations?

aren kuboyasu love meter: 46% (unstable)

kusuo saiki love meter: 264% (increase)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

one day

trigger warning; mild sexual harassment/assault (?) 

𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶

.

.

good morning! just kidding. horrible morning. not as bad as the other mornings, since it gave you an ego boost. just kidding again. a loud chant woke you up, banging and more banging jolted you awake. you rub your eyes, muttering a few swears. irritated, you open your curtain to, a very bright sunshine almost blinding you, a large crowd around your house. 

"WE MUST PROTECT HER!"

a man chanted, with the crowd following behind.

"YAN, YAN, OUR PRINCESS!"

"PROTECT OUR PRINCESS!"

your eyebrows shifted, showing a little tad bit of confusion, but your eyes showed admiration as well. princess? that was new. at least, new to you. for since, well, you had gotten this aura of absolute perfection, people had called you the uprising princess underneath teruhashi. of course, you still shoved the idea of having a whole colony under you, instead inferring it as a cute community that enjoyed your presence, showing their thanks through whatever they're attempting.

you completely threw away the concept though, that people actually noticed you, and thought that some weird gossip spread around and made everyone insane. which wasn't completely wrong? but it's too early to think about that. right? the crowd roared, waving, as a random background character chanted with his fanclub uniform on telling people to cheer and wave, and you simply smiled awkwardly and waved a bit. but theeen realizing how messy your bed hair was.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

ugh. your clock and its hourly beeping.. you shut your blinds and stomped your way over to the clock (which was only two steps away) and slammed it. 8:44 AM. you're late by 44 minutes.. ready to race? starting in 3.. 2.. 1..

GO!!

you ran around your room, throwing things in your (previously wet, but now damp) book bag, brushing your hair, almost confused with your toothbrush that you were using at the same time, changing into your uniform, though confusing your jacket with your pants, and finally, as you got ready to leave, you got a notification from your clock settings.

7:53AM.

your clock accidentally advanced two hours instead of one. spring forward day, or whatever it's called. your face turned dark. the first school bell rings at 8AM, the second being 8:15. you were early. you took a deep breath. kusuo and aren would be at school already by now.

[actually, i'm watching her through her window right now. i dressed up as a fanclub member and greeted her as she woke up. but i'm currently watching her stress about the wrong time. i figured that i wouldn't wake her up so that kuboyasu wouldn't be able to walk with her to school, and i could watch her sleep for a longer period of time. it's not weird..]

you now sulked on your walk to school. despite having  a crowd surrounding you, going "ooh!!" and "ahh!!!", inspecting your every move as you ignore them, obviously oblivious to the attention you're receiving. more buzzing from your phone in your pocket, you take it out and sigh, still very irritated.

NICIK Montage

9+ messages

nedno: hey

jetblackwings: not in the mood today nendo

coffeejellylove: seriously.. read the mood nendo

nedno: sorry guys 😢
               wgaggts wrong kidddo

jetblackwings: i disiciooovovoed that clowsn are real. whaht the heck.

coffeejellylove: did you just discover mirrors?

jetblackwings: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UPPPp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nedno: awh boohoo wokmp owmp

jetblackwings: YOU GUYS ARE HAATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATEERSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nedno: You are a man that likes men!!!!!!!!!!!

jetblackwings: NO IM NOT NO

coffeejellylove: debatable

nedno: oh YEAH I BOUGHT THIS REALLY GOOD COFFEE EARLIER OMG ITS SO GOOD I THINDK I CAN SOLVE A MATH PROBLEM NOW

coffeejellylove: correctly?

nedno: I don't know

jetblackwings: ....

nedno: hld on. i got an idea.

coffeejellylove: first time?

jetblackwings: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

nedno: what if.
               listen.
               mike. 
               stands for micycle.

coffeejellylove: ....

jetblackwings: what if.
                               bike.

nedno: WAS SHORT FOR BICHAEL.

jetblackwings: YOU STOLE MY LINE

coffeejellylove: oh my fucking god

nedno: HEY NO SWEATING

coffeejellylove: minor spelling mistake skull emoji

nedno: that was no ot a spelling mistake 

jetblackwings: WHAT

nedno: hey kiddo

jetblackwings:..

nedno: your a  bug

coffeejellylove: you're*

jetblackwings: .....why

nedno: small
               crawls aroudn

jetblackwings: .........

coffeejellylove: a justified theory

jetblackwings: ...........................................

nedno: hey. turn that frown 

coffeejellylove: oh my god shut up

nedno: upsaide down.

jetblackwings: ......

oh. hi. :_____

nedno: ohayyo my kawaii kiten

coffeejellylove: you realize we're actually japanese right???

jetblackwings: Ohayou...... 💔💔⛓️⛓️⛓️

coffeejellylove: .

alright i think thats enough for me bye!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :_____

nedno: NOO POOKIE COME BCAK

coffeejellylove: don't leave me with these idiots

jetblackwings: I guess my alpha wolf was too much for you... heh.. I see how it is...

nedno: ...

coffeejellylove: ......

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

funnily enough, just a few texts in the groupchat made your day much better. but i bet if you knew that kusuo was following behind you in the crowd, it'd make your day even better. [sh. don't blow my cover.] you sensed something though, turning around, you find a pink-haired psychic that had somehow mixed in with the crowd despite his odd coloured hair. he looked at you blankly, then scurried away back into the crowd.

"huh?!" 

shocked, you squint your eyes, seeing a jolt of movement and a bit of pink. you run towards it, shifting your head back and forth. that wasn't kusuo, was it? you sigh and look pessimistic while sulking your way towards the school. then remembering you'd get to see your favorite people ever, you bring your head up high (as in, not having terrible back posture that would probably get you scoliosis) and put on your earphones; not your headphones this time!!! because your hair would be completely flat.... and you go straight to school.

well, that would've been the case, but you got tackled by nendou. he was actually somehow trampled over in the crowd, waiting for you at your house to make sure you wouldn't ditch. annd then when you turned around, everyone got stunned for a moment at the beauty of your swaying hair, and he was able to run straight through. 

"OMGGGGGGG!!!" he yells, making you wink a little and smile from the noise in your left ear. you winked with your left eye to show the damage your eardrum probably got. you only waved when you saw him charging straight at you, but then got completely swept off your feet onto your bottom once he hugged you. like a bear.

you groaned, then said "hh... HEY GIRLLLL!!!" you get picked right back up by him, and then skip towards the school, while people across went from swooning, to glaring, to swooning again. bipolar in terms of how people treat you and how you feel about it. but they're more like an audience than a crowd at this point? whatever. though you did seem still oblivious to the fact that you're an utterly magnificent being (which is why you are called the daughter of the goddess [as in a growing goddess] as well as a princess), but maybe that's one of the things that make you as humble as you are now. lol.

you are now sliding around the halls, still early to the bell, as it rings in about 15 minutes.. what to do? you strolled around the parts of the school that you don't usually do, unknowing that nobody would be there, and that there would be no crowd. you shrugged, and went straight into the dark hallway anyways, thinking that the crowd was always a bit too warm anyways. kusuo, busy planning for his next move, is a bit farther away, on his phone in a classroom. he wouldn't be able to hear your thoughts anyways, and i'm sure the signal would be pretty bad even during then. [don't talk about telepathy like an internet signal.]

he chews on his thumb nail. not a youtube thumbnail. his actual thumb's nail. 

back to you, you didn't feel like sensing if anyone was near, and you were also a bit scared that there would be ghosts that you could read the minds of. so you shut up quickly and walked around the dark corridors of.. the third floor .... very scary........!!!! sense the sarcasm? you were scared and curious, but more on the latter. curiosity kills the cat, though. have you heard of that quote? i'm sure you have. 

walking across the squeaky floors, your shoes bump into old, rusty and dirty cloths, mops, and pipes. it looked abandoned just as much as the weird building that kaidou had asked to explore. something felt.. wrong. you wouldn't feel this uneasy walking through the school unless something was going to go horribly. you could already feel like puking and sobbing all at the same time. 

you held onto the wall as you walked past the various classrooms, caressing your hand across the walls and doors alike, but your other hand on your stomach, your face turning a bit green. what could possibly make you this sick? was there a gasoline leak? maybe radon is coming in? isn't that deadly? you get more and more queasy as you walk forward, in the straight hallway that seemed never-ending.

suddenly, as your head was halfway through an empty classroom to see the damage in it, you were pushed in, then behind you, was..? you couldn't see, the darkness shrouded its face and you had to take a moment for your eyes to settle. marinating in the little amount of sunlight, the person slams the door, locking you both into a dark empty classroom. what in the world??

you try to squirm away from the person, moving your head back and forth to try and look for an exit. for some reason, your unstable emotions, as in rising and falling constantly during this time, makes your powers a lot weaker than if you would have been calm. why do you think this may happen? because the energy surged for your powers to function have to be at a stable force, meaning your mind must not be using up any energy that could be stored for later times. and since you've been using your powers a lot more recently, you absolutely NEED to have your energy saving method. otherwise you'll collapse when using your powers.. i guess.

but at the moment, your wrists were gripped by the veiny, bony hands of this person. "hey, what the hell are you doing?" you spoke, your voice shaky. "let me go!" you yell, but it only gets more aggressive, pushing you, farther and farther until your back hits the wall. a thump was heard you groan a little. "ow..?" you say, squinting your eyes to see the person. hair... a middle part, you could see. it was a bit messy, but you'd bet that yours was way messier considering you had just bumped into a wall. 

hm.. glasses? it seemed familiar. you looked at its clothing: a male uniform. it could either be a complete stranger, or..

"AREN?!" you yell, trying to shake off the hands that he's been using to trap you there. "WHAT IN TARNATION ARE YOU DOING?!" you yell, looking at the hands a bit teary-eyed. well, who wouldn't be teary-eyed in this setting? he says nothing at all, seemingly a bit apathetic. he holds both of your wrists in one hand, and, without consent, puts his face into your neck, kissing it dear.

"alright, HOLD ON!" you try to throw his hand off of your two wrists. "GET OFF OF ME!" you get even more teary-eyed. your voice begins to crack up as you yell and scream and fight more, but he doesn't flinch one bit. he, still holding your wrists in place, brings his other hand to your waist, making you feel completely uncomfortable. he then brings his hand up, dragging it across your waist a bit up, then bringing your chin to face his, well, pitiful face. the gross saliva is planted right on your neck, feeling the slobbery glue-like liquid it was, you turn green.

you cried, and sobbed, and screamed, you stomped, you did everything you could to make him leave, but he just wouldn't. he shushed you occasionally, "shh.."s as the only thing you hear other than your own echoing words and the noises you make when moving around. he touched the side of your waist, still kissing your neck, making his way up to your cheek, but you scream, then the bell rings. startled, you run. 

never once did you run faster than now.

teardrops were falling down, your nose stuffed and gross saliva bits on your neck and cheek, but you ran, not caring one bit about it. running after you, aren trips a bit on his feet, wiping his face, most especially his lips, and following behind you, but he didn't realize that you were going straight to..

kusuo. 

"KUSUOOO!!" you sobbed, running into the classroom, where everyone looked at you with sad faces. 1, because you were crying, and 2, because you only called out saiki's name rather than theirs. your eyes were so watery, your mind did not have one structured thought in it, and you went straight to hug the usually apathetic male, who embraced your warmth with open arms. 

you sobbed so much into his chest, "KUSUO, he.." you tore off your amulet for a moment, all the thoughts coming into your mind, but ignoring them, you say it in your mind. aren. aren! he locked me in the.. in the room on the third floor. classroom, dark, very dark.. a little cold, but too warm.. he was too close... he.... did something to my neck. he kissed it. he kissed my neck.. to my cheek. he touched me on my waist and a little part of my breast that was directly underneath my.. my neckbones. but nothing more than that.. he held my wrists, you showed him the wrists that were a bit red with markings from aren's hands. you tried to breathe, but your breaths kept getting shallower and faster everytime you tried.

"calm down." he hugged you still, grabbing your dropped amulet, putting it back onto you. "breathe. you are okay, and i'm glad you are. take a bit of a rest right now, just hug me." immediately, you had thought; CALM DOWN? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN━ but you stopped, tried to breathe, but couldn't, and ended up with more tears. it was like he knew you would have said that.

"YAN?!" the teacher yelled, and escorted you over, but then you see aren walk in, and you jolt a bit, and hug kusuo a bit tighter. aren doesn't look at you at all. after seeing your reaction to him, the class boos him. someone also threw a banana at him. weird. you walked over to the hallway and looked back at kusuo, but saw aren. your heart drops whenever you see him. in the worst way possible. kusuo mouths "calm down, you got this. i'm here for you." and you try to smile, but end up crying again. 

the door now shut by the teacher, you breathe and sniffle. "so what happened to you, ms. l/n? are you alright?" the teacher crossed her arms. "kuboyasu. he trapped me in the third floor classroom with him." the teacher looked back at the class, but couldn't since the view of it was blocked from the shut door. "and?"

she knew there was more.

"he.. assaulted me." that was the best way to describe it, at least. thinking back to the gross feeling of his saliva, the tight pull he had on your waist, the grip on your wrists, you cry even more, and attempting to go near to the teacher and have some of her warmth, she hugs you, despite her uniform being tainted soon afterwards. though you hadn't known her for too long, you adored her anyways. but she's just a background character. reading her mind, you could see..

' this poor young girl.. she never deserved that. i can't comfort her well, but i hope she knows i care. she has so much potential. that boy.. she must go to either the counsellor or the principal, immediately. '

you sniffled more, walking out of the hug, facing the 28 year old woman. "would you like to see the principal or counsellor?" the teacher says, patting your shoulder. you nod a little. "..can i bring kusuo with me?" you say, wiping your eyes despite it not being much help, seeing as your eyes wouldn't stop flowing gushers. but instead, with your tears. 

she nods.

you smile a bit but then go back to sobbing profusely. "mr. saiki, please attend to the hallway with ms. l/n. we have.. a bit to chat about." he nods, then walks over. "i understand what is going on. i will come with yan in order to address this to the principal." he looks at you, his eyes turning a little lighter, his pupils dilating again, but then his eyes going dark as he views back inside the classroom to the raven-haired that looks "emotionless" except with a small bit of guilt. he knew what he was doing. "and i'd like to ask for kuboyasu not to be met with yan for a while. a victim would rather not be in touch with the offender.

"i'll try to figure something out. yan, take care okay?" 

you nod. 

your eyes are still wide, still flowing out salty tears while you walk, but now, they have less meaning. why were you still crying? through the halls of lockers and classrooms, you see the stairs to the third floor in a distance. the same stairs you took to the room. you try to breathe again, and kusuo notices this, "would you like me to hold your hand?" he holds out his hand, ready for yours to grab.

but you felt gross. disgusting. sticky. weird. sickening. nauseated to your own body. you attempt to grab his with yours, but you feel that weird thing in your stomach where you know you'll puke, but you don't know when. you hold it, closing your eyes a little. you breathe out through your mouth, almost turning a breath into a sigh.

you look at kusuo and he is looking forward. 

you're finally at the principal's office. but it's still 8:37AM, you could see from the clock at the side of the office. you knock. you sniffle a bit, waiting for a response. trying to sense something in there, you telepathically force a connection through the walls. nothing. principal "therefore" isn't here, luckily. you'd rather stay in an enclosed room with kusuo and only kusuo. you went closer to him, holding his hand in front of you practically. 

after that experience, you would've never thought that you could touch someone again with the filthy hands you have. you walk with kusuo through the same halls again, but he asks.. "would you like to just stay in the principal's room? he probably won't show up, and nobody will disturb us. unless you want somewhere more open, that's completely fine. anything you want." he points with his other thumb back where you came from. you nod, very compliant. 

you still sniffle a bit, unable to hold back your emotions.

finally in a room, you chill on the cotton seat. you couldn't ever be too comfortable though, so you sit straight up, your hands in your lap and legs aligned. "kusuo, don't you think i'm being a bit dramatic?" a few sniffs in the sentence, you finally conjunct a sentence that makes sense. "no. you are allowed to feel this way. no matter how extreme the feeling is, it is justified and i am here to listen to it." he says, on the other chair, holding your fingers out to soothe you while you talk. 

[it may not be the right time to say this noticeable trait about her, but it seems she always calls me by my first name whenever discussing something more solemn than what we usually talk about. maybe it's the comfort in her saying my name that makes me so open to her?]

"i.. feel disgusted of myself. how could i let that happen? i feel so.. icky." you say, sobbing, breaking up again. "shh, shh. you had no say in it. you could not do anything about it, and i know you wished you could, but the fact that you're even here now, speaking to me about it, means you're already resolving this rapidly. don't underestimate your abilities, and don't think that it's your fault. your tears have already cleansed the filth." though you still felt uncomfortable with shushing, for some reason, kusuo's little hand gesture when doing it gives you a bit of relief. he'd never hurt you. unless he'd like you to podcast to the whole world about his powers.

you couldn't speak. he said everything you needed to hear. but for some reason, you still felt like your skin was tainted, like a disease spreading cell by cell, and your neck, where the oxygen and multiple arteries and veins and such are located, has been spreading this "disease" throughout your body, and soon you'll be completely polluted with the dirt.

"your tears have already cleansed the filth."

you thought about it again, and couldn't help but cry again. like a cure to the disease, the tears come in clutch. there, the pure blood of your body soon overpowering the disease. you hugged kusuo. like the antidote to your illness. it, no, he seemed like the only thing that made you happy. 

kusuo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ nendou and kaidou rewind

sitting right in their desks, they were constantly talking about random things and chattering and blabbering and arguing about the stupidest things. but what shut them up completely was the absence of you. they were whispering, "where is yan?" "where's my bae?" "i don't know. do you think she's okay?" they both exchange whispers, then look at saiki. "he knows right?" they whisper in sync.

"saiki." ignored, they try again. "saiki." and again. "saiki." annnd again. "saiki." and one last. "SAIKI!!" they yell accidentally. then bowing to the teacher in respect. they were shut off real fast.

but the scariest possible thing to see is the cries of yan, jumping into saiki's arms as she sobs into his chest, saying short words. "aren.." is the main word they heard. the whole class heard it. looking around for the purple-haired, he comes in next. yan is quiet and looks at saiki, and it seems they exchanged some sort of communication without talking. 

the teacher escorts yan out, and they are left with the boos and chants of the class. as well as a banana, and soon after yan was gone, someone threw a sandwich at him. kaidou never thought to see aren like this, and nendou was just throwing his food at him after hearing yan cry about him. 

aren's face was cold and dark. nothing much could be said about it, except for the weird self-condemnation plastered across his eyes. 

for the rest of the day, they didn't attempt to try talking to him, in fear that he would revert back to his gangster persona. nendou was stupid and just kept throwing food, and kaidou tried to ignore it all.

it was weird seeing aren so.. controlled. not as in, emotionally controlled, but controlled like.. 

a PUPPET

(?): the tyler the creator song

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ time skip: afterschool 

you were scared to leave. you wouldn't lie about that. not even the littlest bit of yourself could shave away the guilt you had on yourself. he wouldn't be right around the corner right? you try to believe. you had sat in the principal's office the entire day, and nendou and kaidou were very confused, watching you in the front door leave with kusuo beside you. they ran up to you, leaving kuboyasu behind in the student doors, but he didn't say a word. kusuo seemed to be the only one who noticed.

you were looking around in case of his appearance, but kusuo helped you calm down. since your wet eyes earlier, your eyes had dried so much that it feels like a speck of dust is always on the lens of your eyes. you tried to shake it off, but you decided that it's best to ignore it.

you seemed to have been a bit happier since then, from other people's views. [yan.. from what i've experienced with her, she's not good with handling emotions like this. she's bottling it up, faking it. i know she still feels guilt. she stills feels so disgusted in her own body. and i wish i could do something about it. if she could see herself in my eyes.. i hated the fact that kuboyasu had decided to do something as invading as this, but he finished my job off for me. despite how low yan feels like now, she dodged a massive bullet considering this is how he acts after being ignored for a little bit. attachment issues who?]

weirdly enough, kusuo's almost completely right about what you're doing. he knew that your feelings are being kept in and bottled up, even if you hadn't known either. you walked out of the school with the three, and wiped your face a final time.

"yan? she was crying earlier?!"

"assaulted? what?!"

"aren kuboyasuu... he will rot in hell."

"to our princess?"

you passed by quite a lot of people, and every single one of them asked about your wellbeing. "are you okay?" you nod. "have you recovered well?" you nod. "you kay after that?" you nod. "are you alright, sweetheart?" you nod. "take care sweetie, you okay?" you nod.

it's getting repetitive and a bit blood-boiling. but you couldn't lie, you didn't know that this many people actually cared about how you were doing. it felt relieving. like they understood just how mentally shocking it is to your mindset. and you thank them for that.

finally arriving at your house, you thank kaidou, nendou and kusuo for walking you home. no actually, you thank shun, riki and kusuo. they have been there for you since day one until now, but you really hope that the three come for the morning walk tomorrow. you don't know if you can take it well to be on the same sidewalk as aren━ sorry, no, kuboyasu, and not fear every inch of his being. 

but that's the end of tonight, at least. one more day, and it'll be over. one more day.. and you'll be fine. you all will be. just until friday. just one more minute, one more hour, one more day, one more week, one more month, one more year, and who knows? maybe you will actually start to live your life instead of simply surviving.

looking in the mirror at your house, you look at yourself with pure pity and shame. disgusting. you wash your face, then head straight to bed. already changed, you throw yourself onto the bed, and actually fall asleep without having to tuck yourself in. it was an exhausting day.. you couldn't blame yourself, honestly.

and kusuo, he was watching to protect you overnight. he couldn't let the same thing happen twice. never, will he make that same mistake. 

END OF DAY . . .

calculations?

aren kuboyasu love meter: -9782% 

kusuo saiki love meter: 888% (increase)

. . .

hey gys um sory it took so long i thnk ima update this soon bc im posting this cause im very very tired but yeah ill try and update this so that .. the embasrsing mistakes aren't here anymore... but yeah sorry guys for not posting in a while cause my life is quite..... eventful (i jsut did not have motivatoin sory pooks)

i heart my bf tho so its okya

7500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.9K 31
Your grandmother had made some enemies in her time, leaving you with a powerful responsibility. Now the mark of death stains your face and it's up to...
202K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
85.3K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
491K 17.5K 23
Transferring to PK academy is cool. Meeting absolutely no one because you speak your mind is also cool. Only being soft in front of your friends, in...