To be Loki'd - Loki x fem re...

By 1StarryStar1

You are a young avenger when Loki is brought over to Earth and the Avengers to amend himself. But your simila... More

Chapter 1- Meeting a trickster
Chapter 2- Draining training
Chapter 3- Nightmares
Chapter 4- Sunset and Sherlock
Chapter 5 - Memories
Chapter 6- Feelings
Chapter 7- Sparkles and champagne
Chapter 8- Galas usually don't end up in fights even when drunk
Chapter 9- Iron suit but human heart
Chapter 10- Love will always prevail
Chapter 11- To unleash the fury of a God
Chapter 12 - Life as an Avenger is never normal
Chapter 13 - Hide n seek
Chapter 14 - Pain, pain go away, come back another day
Chapter 15 - On your left
Chapter 16 - Your prince in fine Asgardian armour
Chapter 17 - Why bacon should be oven baked
Chapter 18 - Movie night
Chapter 19 - Me and my broken heart
Chapter 20 - I do love nothing in the world so well as you-is not that strange?
Chapter 21 - Flower crowns
Chapter 22 - Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
Chapter 23 - Déjà vu much
Chapter 25 - With all due respect
Chapter 26 - Steadfast badass
Chapter 27 - Does Santa know you've gone rogue?
Chapter 28 - Oh dear, is she dead?
Quick Author's note
Chapter 29 - A seat from which to watch Asgard burn
Chapter 30 - Loki wasn't there
Chapter 31 - Attempts
Chapter 32 - Yes father
Chapter 33 - Cold
Chapter 34 - A plan
Chapter 35 - To hell with it
Chapter 36 - I probably will never be an angel
Chapter 37 - Laufey

Chapter 24 - Should I tell them darling?

40 4 0
By 1StarryStar1

"However you must come too Y/n." 

His words ring through your ears and reverbrate through your mind. You had been asked to go on Asgard. The mythical land, birthplace of Thor and Odin. Why would they take interest in you. As far as you knew, the relationship between Loki and his family were more than just fragmented. 

"Hold up. Why?" you question the prince, whose eyes remain locked with your own, eager and as beautiful as the day you first met. 

"The Allfather has been informed of me courting you and requests to see you as soon as possible. As well as my mother." Loki admits

You were at an utter loss for words, logic had seemingly jumped out of the window as soon as he had started speaking. 

"When do we have to leave?" This is the first question that comes to mind. Not from eagerness or excitment but from worry. You liked being able to plan and to think everything out. 

"Tomorrow at dawn." 

This falls heavy like blocks of stone, crushing any hope of thinking this through. Anyways, who could refuse an invitation from the Allfather himself? Certainly not some small Midgardian. Asgard is described as near heaven in every book you had read, and even Loki's eyes misted over when he mentionned his homeland.

"What? How did I not know this?" 

"My brother has just informed me and now I have to play the messenger pigeon." 

"I need to tell the team." You answered, turning back around to call an Avenger meeting "You're coming with me." 

<>------<>-------<>-------<>--------<>--------<>

"My utmost greetings dear fellow team members." You cleared your throat as you greeted the Avengers who had gathered in the conference room. 

"Y/n. It's not because you called the meeting that you have to act like you're the f-ing President." Sam grinned, censuring himself since his seat was next to the one occupied by the super soldier. 

"Sam!  Okay, first off, language. Next, respect the President!" Steve said, making Bucky chuckle in the back of the room.

"Chill Cap'. I'm sure the President would agree." Tony answered, receiving a sigh from Steve.

"I have called this meeting because I am requested to go on an official visit." you continued, standing up straight and grand. Loki smirked at you and your attempt to impose.

"Okay, now she really is acting like the President." Steve muttered under his breath. You shot him a dangerous look and the whole room started to laugh.

"Ha! Who's talking now Mr America?" Sam exclaimed, massively overreacting and rising from his seat. 

"Okay, settle down summer camp!" Tony said, immediately making the room calm down but not the smiles disappear from the faces.

"It appears the nation of Asgard has invited me to meet with its representants." You continued, once the team had been silenced. 

"I'm sorry what?" Tony turned to face you, with a confused look on his face.

"Basically, the Allfather, which Thor has mentionned a lot wants to meet me. Acting like the President was a bit tiring I'll admit." 

"Yeah, since that isn't your role Pixie. Remind me, whose name is on a building?" He responded, his usual arrogance and confidence back.

"Should I ask Pepper what she thinks?" You questionned him. He grumbled as the team tried their best to conceal and stifle their laughter.

"So you've been asked to go to Asgard. When?" asked Nat, a knowing look on her face. 

"The official procession will come to pick me up at dawn before escorting me like the princess I truly am to Asgard." you beamed at the room, lathering on thickly your confidence to hide how nervous you truly were inside.

"Doesn't Thor take the Bifrost or some magical beam of light? I've never seen a procession." 

"Well, they have to make adjustments for me clearly." You shrugged

"No. I'm afraid we'll take the Bifrost." 

"Hold up, we?" Tony interrupted. 

"The Allfather has requested both of our presences on Asgard alongside Thor. My brother is already there, so they are only awaiting us indeed." 

"Aren't you like banished from there?" Bruce asked in his soft voice, concerned.

"The same one who had pronounced my exile has now requested my return. I am merely to obey his commands." Loki shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on his chair.

"And what's Y/n got to do with this?" Steve asked, looking back from Loki to you. 

"Well. The Allfather simply wants to meet her." 

"Why?" Tony asked, glaring at the god sitting right across from him.

Bucky grinned like the Cheschire cat, anticipating the revelation that was bound to happen. 

"That is none of your concern." Loki answered, his voice even but just slightly on the verge of menace.

"Y/n is of my concern." Tony countered.

"Should I tell them darling?" Loki glanced up quickly at you, grinning as you facepalmed. 

"You just did." 

Desperate to make this announcement over dramatic, Loki raised himself from the chair and stood in front of the room. 

"I am courting Y/n." 

"CUT THE CHECK!" shouted Sam, upturning his seat, he gawked between both of you, shocked. Clint had somehow some popcorn with him and shared it with Nat peacefully, enjoying what was bout to unfold.

Murder flashed in Tony's eyes and he pointed hastily between him, Loki and the door. 

"Would you excuse us for a moment?" he asked and shoved the god out, Loki offering little resistance. All of you turned quickly to observe the scene unfulding in front of your eyes. Tony was seemingly menacing Loki whilst jabbing his torso. Loki raised his hands up and grinned, answering something inaudible through the soundproofed walls. They kept talking for a while, Tony clearly menacing the raven haired god whilst Loki enjoyed his 'petty' fury. 

"Oof. The father-boyfriend talk." Sam whispered loudly "You think Tony's telling him about birth control?" 

Nat rolled her eyes and picked up a spare newspaper, rolling it up before whacking Sam on the head with it. The whole team turned hysterical and chaos reigned once more both inside and outside the conference room.

Around twenty minutes later, they both came back in the conference room, each one looking like their signature selves. Loki was grinning mischieviously and Tony acted like he was the boss. 

"Well folks, that's about it." you clapped your hands "Thanks for coming to my TED talk." 

"You guys leave. Y/n, you and I need to talk." Tony announced, arms crossed. 

"Good luck..." Bucky whispered as he followed the rest of the group outside. 

You turned back to Tony and gave him your sweetest smile. 

<>------<>-------<>-------<>--------<>--------<>

"So darling, how did it go?" asked the voice you could recognise out of a million. You huffed, slight slightly annoyed at Loki for not giving you the time to announce your relationship yourself to the team. He closed the door behind him and settled on your bed, watching you rummage through your closet and drawers for your possessions. 

"Fine." you answered neither bothered nor interested in turning round and facing the god. An uncomfortable silence envelopped both of you, words unsaid hanging in the air. 

"What seems to be the matter?" Loki asked, finally breaking the silence.

"You know very well Loki." 

"I'm confused. I simply announced our courting to the team. Surely that's not bad?" 

"No it isn't. I just wished you had given me the time to tell them myself." You let out a small sigh.

"Would you have mentionned it to them anytime soon?"

You hated how right he was. Your relationship with him was probably not something you could or would bring up easily in front of the team. Yes, they were a family but that played a massive role in how your life, especially when it comes to dating, panned out. Even more since you started dating who was considered in their collective minds 'a bad guy'. 

You hoped they'd understand. Love strikes you blindly, unaware of all the human ties behind. It touches your heart and leaves you to deal with all the consequences of knowing and experimenting it. Shakespeare knew things about human relations that even nowadays the wrld struggled to grasp in their daily lives. 

"Love?" Loki asked tentatively, turning you round to face him. His eyes were full of sweet concern, so unlike his usual self when around the rest. So unlike when he invaded New York. Yet so similar to who he was before. You leaned into his embrace, feeling his strong arms shielding you from everything else. 

"Don't worry about it Lokes. It's fine." you whispered into his chest. He hummed peacefully and kissed the crown of your head, still holding you close in his arms.

In this moment, it was just you and him, two lovers living to the beat of their united thumping heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
190 48 24
It seems as though he's gotten his claws hooked deep in you, but now it's a case as to whether they can bring you back from the dark side. To what le...
63.5K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
66 10 7
Loki x Ellie fiction You're an avenger!! Being the glue of the group means you have an impact on everyone. They all love you and your bubbly persona...