Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 41 What happened?

916 36 31
By writerofnew

"The fuck do you want?" Y/N asks Scaria as she smirks at him.

"I, don't want anything.. I just wanted to say hi." Scaria replies as she takes a step closer to him and he glares at her.

"If you fuck with him I will end you." Megan tells her as she walks up.

"Aww heeyyy Megan, looking a little big these days.. a little crispy." Scaria says with a smile.

"I'm pregnant by Y/N. I don't need to cut myself to keep a man in my life." Megan replies with a smirk that everyone on their side matches.

"Now you're a glorified slut that he will never solely choose." Scaria retorts making Benny, Vince and Roy laugh.

"I already chose her based off the fact she's pregnant ya dumb bitch." Y/N replies before he starts looking for Emilia again.

"And aren't you fucking Mr. Shrimp dick over there?" Megan asks her talking about Adrian.

Robert notices that he's looking around for her and walks to him. He glares at Scaria before whispering to Y/N.

"She walked out by herself, I don't know where she went though." Robert tells him making him nod.

"We can fuck them up right here." Caleb whispers to Y/N.

"Say it out loud bitch." Vince says to Caleb as Y/N glares at them.

Caleb and Chris go to charge at him making him flinch. Y/N sticks his arms out and stops them causing them to look at him confused.

They all look at Y/N and see the unemotional expression on his face.

"Y/N.. We're gonna need you to leave the premises." The owner of the building tells him making him roll his eyes.

"We didn't even start the fight." Caleb replies to the older man.

"He's a friend of Scaria's.. let's go." Robert says as he pats a shoulder on Y/N.

"Come on, let's get you two out of here." Lizzie says as she grabs Y/N and Megan by the hand.

Y/N just stares down his cousins as he feels people pushing him back. Scaria blows him a kiss as Adrian helps Colin up.

(Flashback Over)

January 2012

"And that was the end of the party?" Kate asks him as he takes a pull from his blunt.

(Kate Beckinsale)

Y/N and Kate are sitting right next to each other. She has her legs draped over his as she leans on the couch. Looking at him while he smokes and she acts as his therapist.

"At least from what I remember." Y/N answers her as he takes another pull.

"Ok, what happened with Emilia?" Kate asks making him pause a little before he exhales the smoke.

                                 (Flashback)

"Y/N.." Caleb calls out from the main living room in the mansion. They just got back from the party and it's him, Megan and his family.

"What is it? Are you alright?" Y/N asks his best friend.

Caleb doesn't answer he just hands him a note.. Y/N takes it and slowly starts to read it..

"Dear Love,

It pains me to do this but I have to.. Scaria has ruined the lives of my family back home. I have to go over there right away to take care of them.. It's bad Y/N, it's so bad.. I'm not sure when I'll return so I want to say this to you... Thank you for these past few months. It was some of the best moments and memories in my life.. You are truly a great person and a one of a kind being. Even though you don't like showing that to everyone.. I am breaking up with you so you can be free.. Maybe one day we can meet again on some level... This isn't on you, I just don't want that burden on you while i'm away.. I love you, I will always love you."

~Emilia

Y/N drops down to the couch and puts his hands on his head.. He drops the letter as he becomes enraged at Scaria..

(Flashback Over)

"She left.. Because of Scaria.." Y/N answers.

"I've talked to some people over there.. Scaria has signed with Warner for the DC movies." Kate tells him as he leans back on the couch.

"It's gonna flop anyway.. Besides, I signed a new deal with Marvel.." Y/N says.

"You know you do that a lot." Kate points out making him turn to her.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"You go to money almost as if it's your shield." Kate answers.

"It is.. Most people in our business want you for your money.. They talk to you to help them get money, they look at you differently when you have money.. I use my money as a wall to keep me divided from them.. You taught me that." Y/N says to Kate making her sigh.

Kate scoots closer to him and puts her arm around his shoulders. She rubs his chest with her other hand as he ashes his blunt.

"I did teach you that.. but I didn't teach you to do that with your feelings Y/N." Kate replies making him pause.

"How do you feel about Emilia?" Kate asks him causing him to think.

"She's helped me learn how to trust women on a romantic level again.. Having sex is one thing but, being there after and flirting with the idea of being in love was scary for me.. Now, i'm more open to it." Y/N answers honestly.

"Sounds like she's important to you." Kate replies with a smile.

"I love her." Y/N says truthfully.

"Any others you feel that way about?" Kate asks him.

"Scarlett, Lizzie.. my angels too but not enough to date them.. I still trust them though.. Especially for the way they fought for me." Y/N answers.

"What about Megan?" Kate asks.

"Megan doesn't need to be said.. She'll be with me until the day I die." Y/N answers making her nod.

"Are we done for today?" Y/N asks making her laugh a little.

"Yes, we're done for today." Kate answers as she looks at the ground, spotting a chewed up tennis ball.

"Do you like puppies Y/N?" Kate asks him as she sits back making him chuckle lightly.

"Of course, Caleb got me a dog a few weeks ago. He got two brothers and gave me one of them.. His name is Ace, he's a german shepherd husky mix." Y/N answers.

(Ace & Hyde)

"Has he been a help to you?" Kate asks as Y/N starts rubbing her legs.

"Yea that's my guy.. I think he found out that Megan's pregnant though. He stays by her side a lot." Y/N answers as he thinks of other things.

"Well, dogs are protective and loyal." Kate replies.

"Do you know who else signed with Warner for DC?" Y/N asks.

"No but i've heard rumors of Gal going there." Kate answers.

"Hmm, I hope her movies do well.. The rest can burn in hell." Y/N says making her chuckle.

"How long are you gonna be with Marvel?" Kate asks as his hand gets closer to her inner thighs.

"The plan is to sign for 14 more movies.. 1M up front for every one i'm in." Y/N answers making her audibly gasp.

"That cant be it.. You're far too great for only 1M. What are you getting on the back end?" Kate asks.

"10% of the profit for my standalone movies.. 5% for any movie i'm in for longer than 25-30 minutes." Y/N answers making her impressed.

"How did you manage to pull that off?" Kate asks.

"Well, they didn't agree to it technically were doing a trial run.. Depending on how well the first Reaper movie does then the deal will be active." Y/N informs her.

"I also took less up front so it can go to other actors and the budget.. My character will have a shit load of powers and dragons and shit like that." Y/N tells her.

"You're really all in for this?" Kate asks surprised.

"Stan chose me for his new character.. I'm gonna do my best to do it right." Y/N says as he turns to her and she smiles.

"Thank you for coming over these past few weeks." Y/N tells her and she leans in for a kiss.

"It's not a problem.. I care for you and you're great in bed." Kate replies before kissing him again.

"You're gonna have to carry me upstairs though.. My legs are sore from this morning." Kate says making him smirk.

"You came a lot." Y/N replies making her giggle.

~~~~~~~~

Hours Later

"Ace come on!" Y/N calls out as he walks downstairs with his shirt off.

He smokes a blunt as he has on black sweatpants and slides. He hears footsteps and turns to the person. Megan walks to him and he hugs her as he sees Ace following behind her.

"I'm hungry." Megan tells him as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Then how about, we go to the beach, get some food then walk around." Y/N suggests making her smile before he gives her a peck on the lips.

"WROOFF!!"

"You wanna go outside buddy?" Y/N asks Ace as he kneels down.

Ace jumps up at him and Y/N catches him, standing up holding him. He rubs his back as the puppy lays his head on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna get changed then i'll be ready." Megan tells him making him nod.

"I don't want any back talk out of you mister." Y/N says to Ace.

"WOOAAUUU!"

"I don't wanna hear it." Y/N replies.

"Are you keeping on that hoodie?!" Megan yells from their room.

"Yea!" Y/N replies as he puts his hand on Ace's mouth making the puppy move his head wildly.

"It's hot outside." Megan says as she walks downstairs and he smiles at her.

"I'm wearing this in case you get cold later." Y/N tells her making her blush.

"I love you." Megan says as she walks to him and kisses him.

"I love you too." Y/N replies and Ace puts his head between them.

"Come on Ace." Megan says with a smile and he jumps to her.

Y/N grabs his gun and puts it in his hoodie pocket as he watches them leave through the front door. He grabs his jeep keys and walk out after them.

~~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Voting for on if Emilia's gets pregnant or not is still on.. So far it's

22 for A

21 for B

Voting will be closed some time tomorrow.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
38.8K 1K 56
Endgame has passed and the world is changing.New heroes.New threats.Y/N is the teenage son of Steve Rogers.Both of them living in England(Because of...
37.2K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...