Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 40 Christmas Party

744 45 19
By writerofnew

Y/N peaks his head out and sees Adrian and Colin. Walking behind their driver getting into their truck. Colin gets in the front while Adrian gets in the back. When Colin opens his door, Y/N can see someone in the truck beside him. He rushes out the side door and gets in his car to follow behind them.

Y/N drives his car slowly, a few cars behind Adrian and Colin. He keeps three to four cars in front of them so they won't recognize him. They make a turn at a left and he runs the red light to stay with them. Eventually they stop at a red light so he hits the breaks.

While he waits he looks at the coordinates the messages was sent. He sets them on the phone Argent gave him and waits for it to load. The cars start driving again so he does the same. A few minutes go by and the location sets on the phone.

Looking up Y/N notices that they're driving towards the exact location.

They make a right but the two cars in front of him go straight. He keeps going straight so that they won't detect him. The phone is pointing towards behind him so he knows that's the spot.

"What the fuck." Y/N lets out as he makes a right to cut back to the building.

He drives into a parking lot and gets out quickly. He watches them walk inside the building. Along with the other person that was in the car with them. The person has on a big long coat so he can't tell what gender it is. His phone starts ringing so he checks the id before answering.

"Wassup JT." Y/N says to his younger brother.

"Wassup bro." JT replies.

"You never call me, what's going on?" Y/N asks him.

"I uhh..-"Say it and stop being a pussy." Y/N cuts him off.

"There's this girl at my school and uhh, I thi I ha a cru on haaa." JT lets out slurring his words.

"Puussssyyyyy." Y/N sings with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, I have a crush on this girl at my school." JT admits.

"There was that so hard? You're my brother you can get girls it's what we do." Y/N says.

"Now what about it?" Y/N asks as he sits back in his car.

"What do I say to her?" JT asks him.

"Dude really?" Y/N asks him as he watches the building.

"What?! You always be with all the hot celebrities. Who else am I supposed to go to with this?" JT asks him making Y/N chuckle.

"You're not supposed to go to no one else but me, dad or Zack.. How long have you known her?" Y/N asks him.

"For a week now, Y/N I swear she's been staring at me." JT tells him.

"Either that or she's staring because you're staring at her. You're like me in that regard, now... Have you talked to her yet?" Y/N asks.

"Yea a few times, we sit by each other during lunch everyday." JT answers which gets his brother's attention.

"Who sits down first?" Y/N asks.

"I do.. Then she comes and sits beside me followed by my friends." JT says making Y/N smirk.

"JT, just keep being you.. Keep your calm and just get to know her more." Y/N tells him.

"Keep being me? That's it?! I could've just listened to dad for that." JT replies making him laugh.

"That is it to be honest. The beautiful women in my life have liked me for me. And they've all worked out well for me." Y/N tells him.

"Yea all except for one, stupid bitch." JT says making Y/N laugh.

"I told you I never liked her bro." JT says making him laugh again.

"Yea I know, I should've listened to you honestly." Y/N replies.

"Yea you could use some girl advice from me." JT says smirking.

"Don't push it." Y/N replies.

"Sorry." JT says.

"You see any new shoes or something you like?" Y/N asks him.

"Yes." JT answers.

"Send me everything and i'll get it for you, tell Nia too." Y/N says.

"Okay I will, preciate it bro." JT tells him.

"I got you JT.. I gotta go, i'll talk to you later." Y/N says.

"Alright, I love you." JT tells him.

"I love you too g." Y/N replies before hanging up.

Y/N looks at his phone and goes to instagram. He gets a bunch of notifications and click on the new picture he posted earlier today.

Y/N smiles at the picture and then he gets a text from Emilia.

Love❤️ : Your baby mother is going to look incredible

Y/N : Of course she is, how is she feeling?

Love❤️: She's still a little nervous about going out due to the scar on her leg

Y/N : Call me and give her the phone

Emilia calls him and he answers, putting the phone to his ear. Waiting for Megan to speak into it.

"Bestie." Megan says and he can hear how she feels through the sound of her voice.

"Bestie." Y/N replies.

"You know that you're extremely beautiful right?" Y/N asks her.

"Yeess, I know." Megan answers.

"Meeggg." Y/N replies making her sigh.

"I just feel a little insecure about my scar on my leg." Megan tells him.

"That scar doesn't take anything away from you bestie.. You're still you and that's all that matters.. To me and our kid." Y/N says and he can hear her sobbing.

"Don't apologize for your mood swings. If anything it's on me for not pulling out." Y/N says making her laugh a little.

"Bullshit, you love filling me up." Megan tells him.

"I do." Y/N says smirking.

"I love it too." Megan replies seductively and he can tell that she's horny now.

"Shit." Y/N thinks to himself.

"When are you coming home? We want some dick." Megan tells him.

"I'll be there in a few hours if everything goes right. If not then i'll meet you guys at the party." Y/N says.

"I love you, be careful idiot." Megan tells him.

"I love you too." Y/N replies before she hands the phone to Emilia.

"Hello." Emilia says.

"What are you two doing?" Y/N asks.

"Sitting here watching TV for now, gonna get ready in a few hours." Emilia tells him.

"Ok, thanks for being there for her." Y/N says.

"I adore her babe it's no problem." Emilia replies making him smile.

"How is it going?" Emilia asks him concerned.

"It's going... I haven't been completely honest with you.. It's more going on out here but I can't say it over the phone.. I'm sorry." Y/N tells her.

"Y/N it's ok, I understand now.. We can talk about it later." Emilia says making him sigh.

"I love you." Y/N tells her.

"I love you more." Emilia replies before he hangs up.

Y/N sighs before he looks back at the building. He lets out a sigh as he waits.

~~~~~

Hours later

Y/N eyes the building and Colin walks out followed by Adrian. Colin has something in his hand so he takes out the binoculars. Zooming in on his hand he sees the exact same dora watch that Eva has..

"What the fuck." Y/N lets out.

(Flashback)

"There's something else I need to tell you." Mr. Argent says which gains his interest.

"Your cousins aren't shit." Mr. Argent tells him.

"Trust me I know." Y/N replies rolling his eyes.

"No." Argent says as he scrolls down on the tablet before showing Y/N a picture.

"Your cousins aren't shit.." Argent repeats as Y/N eyes the picture.

Looking at the picture it shows Benny, Roy and Vince at a funeral. By them is a picture of two people... the two people that shot and killed Quan. Y/N gets angry as he eyes the picture of the two men.

"B V R.. is-"My cousins." Y/N says cutting him off.

(Flashback Over)

"That's what Raina meant." Y/N lets out as he starts the car and speeds off to his family house.

Y/N gets out of the parking lot and drives down the street. He takes out his phone and calls Zack multiple times.

"What's going on Y/N? You alright?" Zack asks.

"I'm gonna kill them!" Y/N shouts.

"Kill who?" Zack asks.

"Benny, Vince and Roy.. They burned the mansion down.. They tried to kill us!! THEY KILLED QUAN!!" Y/N shouts as he rages while speeding.

"What?!!! Hold on hold on, what happened?! Who told you?!" Zack asks him.

"Argent and Raina." Y/N answers.

"You involved with Raina now? What the fuck Y/N this is getting too wild!!.. Look i'm still at the mansion. What do you want to do?" Zack asks him.

"Stay there and protect Megan and Emilia.. I'm gonna go get our family and bring them there." Y/N answers as he turns the corner.

"Alright, stay safe! I'm gonna kill those jackasses." Zack replies before Y/N hangs up angrily.

Y/N cuts up the street and flies into the neighborhood. He parks the car by the mailbox before running inside the house. He opens the door and finds Nia standing there with Eva's watch in her hand. She has an angry expression on her face that matches his.

"Nia.." Y/N says as he walks slowly to her and she hugs him.

"Why do you have Eva's watch?" Y/N asks her as he eyes her suspiciously.

"She dropped it in the pool and it short circuited like crazy!" Nia answers as she holds the watch up.

"Who are you on the phone with?" Y/N asks her as he grabs the watch.

"Zack." Nia answers as he eyes her and she looks at him.

"Y/N do not start with this non trusting bullshit okay!! OUR BABY SISTER COULD'VE GOT HURT!!" NIA yells at him.

"I KNOW THAT WHY DO YOU THINK IM HERE?!" Y/N yells back as he takes her phone and sees that she's on the phone with Zack.

"I'm here Zack, i'm getting them then we're leaving." Y/N tells him.

"Alright be careful." Zack replies before hanging up.

"JT!!" Y/N yells as he walks to Eva's room.

Eva is sleeping so he goes to her and wakes her up. Her eyes open and she looks at him. He picks her up and she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Y/N." Eva lets out still sleepy.

"Hey little one, you're coming with me for a while." Y/N tells her as he rubs her back.

"Okay." She lets out as he walks in JT's room.

"That watch Benny gave me fell into the water and it.. exploded." Eva exaggerates as she's a tired kid.

"Let's go JT hurry up!" Y/N tells his brother.

"I'm in the middle of a gam-"You can play my game at my mansion, come on!" Y/N says cutting him off.

JT sees his expression and turns his game off. He puts his slides on and walks out of his room. They hear a female scream that could only be Nia and they rush to the living room.

"NIIAAAA!!" He hears his dad yell.

Y/N sees the watch on the ground and Nia is missing. The door is wide open and they can hear a car speeding away.

"Dad, DAD!" Y/N yells at him as his dad tries to run outside.

"Take them to my mansion, i'm gonna go find her." Y/N says to him.

"Y/N-"Dad." Y/N says cutting him off.

"I put a tracker in her back pocket, I can get her." Y/N says as he lifts his shirt showing his gun.

"I know you can i'm glad I taught you as well as I taught Zack.. Go get her!" John tells him as he tries to control his anger.

Y/N gives him Eva and runs out of the door.

"BE CAREFUL!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TWO!!" John yells and Y/N hears him as he gets in the car.

"What's going on?" JT asks his dad.

"I don't know.. Let's hope your brother can handle this." John answers as he leads them to the truck.

~~~~~

Y/N speeds after the car and easily catches up with the tracker. He sees the van driving across the street so he does the same thing. Y/N smirks as he knows what street there on.. He knows that there are no cameras here.

He takes out his gun and shoots at the van. He hits the tire and the van spins out of control. They crash into a tree and Y/N parks the car.. The driver steps out and Y/N shoots him in the head. Another person steps out and Y/N shoots him twice in the chest. He hears Nia screaming so he runs to the side.

"NIIAAA!!!" He yells as he opens the side door.

"Y/N!" Nia yells as she jumps in his arms.

"Come on Nia we gotta go." Y/N tells her as he carries her to the car.

"Why did they ta-"Did they touch you?" Y/N asks her cutting her off.

"No, they were about to but.. you got there in time." Nia answers as he drives away.

"Lean your seat back.. Get some rest." Y/N tells her and she nods. Not wanting to go back and forth with her older brother.

"Are they okay?" Nia asks him.

"They're on the way to my mansion.. I'm dropping you off there now.." Y/N answers.

"What if.. What if someone gets them?" Nia asks.

"Dad used to be in the military Nia... He'll get them there." Y/N tells her leaving her shocked as she didn't know.

~~~~~~~~

         Twenty minutes
             before the party

Y/N pulls into the driveway and gets out of the car. Nia gets out and he helps her out of the car a she's still shaken up. Zack comes out and he helps.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" Zack tells her as they hug and he walks her inside.

"Y/N!!" Emilia yells as she runs out and hugs him as he stops walking.

They kiss passionately and he leads her inside of the house. He walks inside and sees his suit laid out on the couch. Once they're inside he sees his dad, Zack, Nia, JT, and Megan.

"Everyone up!" Y/N yells and they all walk to him, sitting on the big couch.

"Before the coma I saw some dude taking pictures of Eva and Rose... I took his phone and found out that someone had been texting him.. I think that it was Benny, Vince and Roy.. Benny gave Eva this watch and it's the same one that Colin had in his hand today." Y/N tells them.

"Why do they have the same watch?" Nia asks.

"To listen to us." Y/N answers as he holds up the broken recorder.

"What else makes you think that it was your cousins?" His dad asks him.

"Argent tracked the messages and found out it was sent from the building by their house." Y/N says making John sit down and think.

"Benny gave Eva that watch, also.. the two men that burnt the mansion and killed Quan were their friends." Y/N finishes as he takes his jeans off.

He has shorts on underneath so they don't trip out over it. He puts his suit pants on as Emilia takes out his shirt and jacket.

"What are we gonna do?" JT asks.

"We?" Zack asks making Y/N chuckle.

"WE, aren't doing anything.. I, will go to this party.. and beat whoever's ass I need to." Y/N says as he puts his shoes on.

"I can help." JT refutes as Y/N takes his shirt off.

"JT shut up." Nia tells him as she rests in her father's arms.

"Does Scarlett know about Colin?" Megan asks him.

"No and it will stay like that until otherwise.. Her and Rose are safe for now." Y/N answers.

"Don't you think she should know?" John asks.

"She will.. Just not about Colin." Y/N answers as Emilia buttons up his shirt.

"Y/N." Nia says to him making him eye her.

"I don't think Benny and them are smart enough to do this on their own." Nia tells him as Megan puts his suit jacket on him.

"Oh trust me we know." Zack replies to her.

"Caleb has sent me a list of the expected guests tonight and I think the masterminds will be there." Y/N says as Emilia sprays his cologne on him.

"Multiple?" John asks.

"Well Adrian is smart and cunning but he's not sinister.. Besides, I saw someone else with them but i'm not sure who." Y/N says as he thinks about the person.

"Come on we have to go." Megan tells him as she opens the door.

"We'll be back, Argent's men will be with us.. Our men will be here." Y/N tells them as he hugs them and walks out arm in arm with Emilia and Megan.

When they get in the limousine they stay in the back. Megan rest her legs on his lap as Emilia tightens the lace on her heels.

"Why is this limo so thick?" Megan asks.

"It's bulletproof." Y/N answers nonchalantly.

"Are you okay?" Emilia asks him as she finishes Megan's heels.

"Yea.. just want to get this over with." Y/N answers as he turns to her.

"What happened to the people that took Nia?" Emilia asks him.

"They're dead." Y/N tells her leaving her shocked a little.

Y/N kisses her to keep her calm a little. Emilia grabs his hand and pulls away. She stares into his eyes and he stares back.

"I'm fine." Emilia tells him and he smiles at her.

~~~~~~

Twenty minutes
               into the party

The doors open and Y/N walks into the christmas party with Emilia and Megan on his sides. The energy shifts as everyone turns to them. They walk confidently into the room and through everyone.

"The girls got a table for us. Megan needs to sit down i'm gonna go with her." Emilia tells him and he nods before kissing her.

"Y/N." A voice says making him turn to it.

"Thor." Y/N replies with a smile before he hugs his fellow avenger.

"Come on, let your angels talk amongst themselves." Chris tells him as he puts an arm around him and lead him to the table with the others.

"Ahhhh there he is!" Chris Evans yells with a smile before he hugs you.

"How you doing cap?" Y/N asks him.

"I'm a little buzzed so i'm good." Chris tells him with a smile.

"Don." Y/N greets as they dap each other up into a hug.

"My man." Don replies with a smile.

"Jeremy, Mark, how you doing?" Y/N asks as he hugs them as well.

"Doing alright, I don't go to a lot of these." Jeremy answers which Y/N nods.

"Yea me neither." Mark adds.

"Don't worry, we'll look out for you in this evil room." Y/N says making them chuckle.

"It is evil isn't it?" RDJ asks as he wraps an arm around Y/N.

"Look at them." Y/N says as they all do and observe the room.

"Yea I should've stayed home." Chris says as they chuckle.

"You'll be alright." Don replies as he pats him on the shoulder.

"When did you get here?" Caleb asks as he walks to them handing Y/N a drink.

"Few minutes ago." Y/N answers before he downs the drink.

"What is this jackass about to do?" Chris asks making them follow his gaze.

Adrian walks up on the stage with a glass in his hand making Y/N sigh. Adrian looks his way and smirks making Y/N shoot a bird at him.

"If I could have your attention ladies and gentlemen." Adrian says and everyone turns to him.

"I want to publicly announce that Warner Brothers and I have come to an agreement.. I, will play the next Batman in the DCEU!!" Adrian announces making most of the room clap.

"That bitch." Megan lets out by the girls.

"That movie's gonna flop." Candice says making them laugh.

"His movies won't even touch yours." Chris tells Y/N who just shrugs it off.

"I know they won't, he can have fun with them though." Y/N replies as he downs another drink.

"You seen Colin yet?" Caleb asks him making him turn to him.

Caleb points and Y/N looks in that direction quickly. He sees Colin with Scarlett but Lizzie comes and takes her from him. Y/N smiles at her and watches them walk towards his angels. Mark taps Chris and they look at Y/N watch them.

"How are you and the angels?" Robert asks him making them chuckle.

"Are all of you in on this?" Y/N asks them.

"Yes." They all say making him laugh.

"Is Nia ok?" Caleb asks him making him nod.

"What happened to your sister?" Chris asks him as they all stare at him concerned.

"She got kidnapped.. I saved her though." Y/N tells them making Robert take his shades off.

"When the hell did this happen?" Robert asks.

"Earlier today." Caleb answers and Y/N starts feeling anxious from it.

"I need to smoke." Y/N tells them and they nod, all patting him on the shoulder in some way for support.

Y/N walks away and sees the girls sitting together. He smiles and grabs a cameraman to take a picture of them.

"You all look wonderful." Y/N tells them making them smile.

"Thank youu." They reply as he walks to the middle of them.

"Let's take a picture." Y/N says and they nod looking towards the camera.

"Y/N's Angels on three." Emilia says with a smile and they all say it.

The guy takes the picture and he walks with Y/N towards he balcony. Y/N gives him some money and he gives Y/N a copy of the photo.

Y/N walks out on the balcony and takes out a blunt. He leans over the balcony as he lights it. He inhales the first pull before turning his head. He sees a man around his height who's smoking as well.

"That's not a cigarette is it?" He asks Y/N.

"Hell no." Y/N answers making him chuckle.

"Good cause I was gonna judge you." He tells him making Y/N chuckle.

"I'm Trey Porter-"Yea I know." Y/N says cutting him off before he takes a pull from his blunt.

"Megan told me who you were and I've seen your work. You were great in the book of eli." Y/N tells him making him nod.

"I'm Y/N L/-"I know who you are dude." Trey says cutting him off making Y/N laugh.

"You were great in all of your movies to be honest. Two oscars is crazy not gonna lie." Trey tells him making him nod.

"I appreciate it." Y/N says as he shakes his hand.

"What's got you smoking?" Trey asks as Y/N takes a pull from his blunt.

"People have been testing my patience for some strange reason." Y/N answers.

"Adrian?" Trey asks.

"Fucking Adrian, my cousins.. Who's next?.." Y/N answers before he takes another pull.

"Cant believe they would give him of all the people the role you made." Trey tells him.

"Let me tell you Trey.. This industry is disgusting.. Stay to yourself and mind your business but listen to other's as well." Y/N tells him making him nod.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice calls out to him making him sigh and Trey hides his laugh.

Y/N turns around and sees Scarlett walking to him. She looks angry so he prepares himself for what she's about to do. Scarlett gets closer and then hugs him which confuses him.

"Thank you for protecting us." Scarlett tells him as he hugs her back.

"They must've told her." Y/N thinks to himself.

"I'll always protect you two." Y/N says as they stare into each other's eyes.

Y/N looks down at her lips and she does the same to him. They find themselves leaning in so Trey walks away, minding his business. As they get closer they hear screams from inside of the building.

"Guys." Lizzie calls out to them with a concerned look on her face.

Them three plus Trey run inside and Y/N helps Scarlett and Lizzie run in their heels. He cuts through the crowd and sees Caleb get punched by Adrian. Y/N removes Lizzie and Scarlet's hands from him and approach.

He throws a right at Adrian and decks him right in the jaw. The crowd gasps as they see Y/N help Caleb up. He looks at the people around Adrian and shakes his head at them.

"Look at you.. trash as actors on his side." Y/N says as he stares at them.

"Shut the fuck up!" Amber yells at him.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO?!" Megan yells at her as Candice, Ana, Zoe, Jennifer, Scarlett and Lizzie stand behind her.

"SHE'S TALKING TO HIM YOU WHORE!" Eric yells making Y/N look at him murderously.

"Real tough guy talking to women like that." Elsa says to him by Chris's side.

"Are yall babies ok from that fire?" Adrian asks with Matt Damon laughing with him.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Chris Evans yells as him.

Y/N and Hemsworth charge at them and the fight continues again. Y/N grabs Adrian and slams him into the ground. He punches him in the jaw multiple times before getting pushed off of him. Matt goes to punch him but gets knocked out by Hemsworth.

Caleb lifts Eric up into the air and Jeremy Renner slams him down. Eric charges at Y/N but Trey steps in and punches him in the face. He shrugs it off and grabs Trey by his jacket. Y/N punches him in the back of the head then Trey knees him in the gut.

Y/N looks to the side and sees Scarlett, Lizzie and Candice swinging on Amber and her friends. He looks around for Megan and sees that Robert, Mark and Don are around her and Elsa.

Out of nowhere Y/N gets tackled to the ground by someone. He puts the person in a headlock and puts him to sleep after a few seconds. Chris evans punches a guy in the stomach. As Jennifer and Ana swing at a girl he doesn't even know.

Standing up he sees Adrian standing with a bloody mouth, eyeing Scarlett like a dog. He also sees Colin eyeing Lizzie in the same fashion. Y/N's eyes widen as he runs up to him.

They both approach the girls and start to swing as they turn around. Scarlett and Lizzie's eyes widen when they see them but Y/N gets in front of them at the last minute. He catches their punches and throws their hands before pushing them with all his strength.

"COLIN WHAT THE HELL!!" Scarlett yells at him angrily.

Colin swings at him but Y/N uppercuts him, knocking him clean out. Adrian punches him in the jaw making his head turn. He grabs Y/N by his jacket but Lizzie and Scarlett both punch him in the face. Adrian backs up and Y/N takes advantage and punches him. He drops him to the floor and Y/N puts him in a headlock.

"SCCCRREEEEAAACCHHHH!!!" A loud noise comes out of nowhere.

They all stop fighting and Y/N pushes Adrian off of him. He helps get everyone on his side up to their feet as Adrian does the same. The two sides are across from each other as they stare across.

"You alright? You alright?" Y/N asks Scarlett and Lizzie as he wraps his arms around their waist.

"Where is Emilia?" Y/N asks as he looks around.

"I don't know." Lizzie answers him.

"I'm fine, we're fine." Scarlett tells him as she puts a hand on his arm.

"You're bleeding." Lizzie says as she touches his jaw.

"I've had worst." Y/N tells her before they hear clapping.

They turn and Y/N gets enraged as he sees his cousins walking towards him. They stop walking and they moves out of the way. Revealing a person that makes Y/N lose his shit.

"Hey babes, you look a little bloody." She says to him with a smile.

"GO TO HELL BITCH!!." Megan yells at her.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Caleb asks as he moves closer to Y/N.

"Scaria.." Y/N lets out as he eyes her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mid Season Finale!!! Let me know what you think. 🙏🏾

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 129 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
1.6M 40.2K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...
740K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...