Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 38 Y/N's Angels

813 39 14
By writerofnew

Y/N sits on the ground, knees up with his forearms across them. He holds his wrist as he lays his head down on his arm... 7 Weeks ago his mansion got burnt down.. 7 weeks ago he went into a coma.

When he went into the coma from hitting his head on the ground he had a certain number of loved ones.. When he woke up.. he now has less.

"I'm sorry." Y/N lets out with tears in his eyes.

Hands wrap around his arms as the person hugs him from behind. He turns and sees Emilia snuggling against his neck. He grabs her hand and holds it before looking back up at the tombstone.

"I'll see you again one day." Y/N says before he gets up with Emilia's help.

Emilia fixes the bandage that's wrapped around his head. Y/N has been wearing this the entire time but obviously only noticing it now. She tightens it back up and hands him his cane. They walk back to the truck and she drives him to the new mansion.

~~~~

Y/N walks into the new mansion with the help of his cane. Eva and Rose run up to him, hugging him around his legs due to his height. He puts a hand on their shoulders and puts on a smile for them.

"Y/N, come eat!" Nia calls out to him and the two girls run to the living to go play with their new dora dolls.

"Take it easy." Emilia tells him and he nods before he walks to the kitchen.

~~

Y/N walks in the big kitchen and sees Zoe, Ana, Candice, Nina and Jennifer. Sitting with his dad and his younger brother JT. He smiles at the girls and waves as they all say hi in their own ways.

"There he is." John says as he stands up and hugs his son.

"You feeling any better?" His father asks him.

"Yea i'm walking around now at the least." Y/N answers and JT walks up to him.

They do their handshake then JT walks away to his room to play the game. Y/N and John just chuckle at him since he's been playing the game nonstop.

"I'm gonna go whoop him in madden real quick." John says as he pats Y/N on the shoulder.

"That's not what he said happe-"Ssshhhh." John says cutting him off before walking away making them laugh.

"Sit down, you need to get off your feet." Scarlett tells him as she grabs him by his arm.

"I've been off my feet for a week." Y/N replies as she sits him at the head of the table before walking to the counter.

"The doctors said off your feet for two weeks when you wake up." Candice says with the rest agreeing.

"Whose side are you on?" Y/N asks making them chuckle.

"We're all on your side." Ana answers smiling at him.

"Yea so you better listen." Zoe tells him fake glaring at him.

"What did I do to be treated so well?" Y/N asks jokingly making Zoe and Jennifer roll their eyes.

"Give us your genuine love and true self." Emilia answers as she sits his plate of food down.

"Thanks Nia." Y/N calls out to his younger sister.

"You're welcome brother." Nia replies as she walks to check on Eva and Rose.

"Not to mention the best sex we've ever had." Nina says smirking at him.

"Can't forget that." Ana adds before she drinks her mimosa.

"Not at all." Jennifer says smiling.

Scarlett walks to him and places a bottle of water beside him. She puts two pills on table and he eyes her strangely.

"Don't look at me like that mister.. Doctor's orders." Scarlett tells him sternly.

"Where did the doctors come from anyway?" Y/N asks her as he opens the bottle.

"My family, now take the pills and eat." Lizzie tells him as she sits at the chair closest to him.

They hear the door open and close, so they all stop talking and look down the hall. Zack, Ray, Jalen and Mr. Argent's security are outside so they know it's not a threat. The person keeps walking and ends up in the kitchen. Revealing it be Caleb who pauses once he sees all of them.

"What is this, Y/N's angels?" Caleb asks making them giggle and Y/N roll his eyes.

"Shut up." Y/N replies after he finishes taking the pills.

Emilia and Scarlett sit on the right side of Y/N and begin eating. Caleb smirks and walks to Y/N who rolls his eyes again. Already knowing Caleb is not gonna let this go.

"Caleb your new movie is amazing by the way." Ana tells him with the rest agreeing.

"I think it's your best work so far." Nina says which leaves Y/N confused.

"Thank you guys." Caleb replies smiling at the kind words of his performance.

"What movie?" Y/N asks as he looks up at Caleb who's beside him now.

"The artist." Caleb answers smirking making Y/N smile.

"It came out?!" Y/N asks him hyped for his best friend.

"Been number one the first two weeks, did 193M opening weekend!!" Caleb answers and Y/N hugs him with a smile.

"Good shit bro!" Y/N tells him and the girls just smile at their bond.

"You're gonna be eligible for the oscar next year too." Y/N points out.

"Oscar boyz!" Caleb says and Y/N repeats it before they start barking making the girls laugh.

"Idiots." Scarlett, Candice and Zoe say.

"We gotta go sneak and see it." Y/N says smiling along with Caleb.

"Will they let you leave daycare?" Caleb asks as they look at each other.

They slowly turn and pout at the girls who just stare at them unconvinced. Y/N stares directly at the girls one by one while pouting. They try to fight it as they don't want him to go outside right now.

"Emilia." Lizzie says waiting on her decision.

"Ugh, fine." Emilia lets out making Y/N and Caleb celebrate.

"Y/N's angels." Caleb says again making Y/N roll his eyes.

~~~~

Y/N stands in front of the door and just freezes. Nia walks up behind him and wraps an arm around him. Y/N lets out a deep breath and she rest her head on his arm.

"Why do you always pause before you walk in?" Nia asks her brother.

"Because." Y/N starts.

"It's my fault." He says making her rub his shoulder then hug him tightly.

"It's not your fault, and if it is you've already been forgiven." Nia tells him before patting his shoulder and leaving.

Y/N sighs before opening the door and walking in. He closes it before he walks to the bed.

"You know I can hear you everytime you stop at the door right?" Megan asks him as she leans back against the mountain of pillows.

"I can't help it right now." Y/N answers looking her in the eyes.

"I know." Megan replies as she pauses the tv.

"What are you doing today?" Megan asks him as he sits on the bed on her side.

"Nothing, going with Caleb later to sneak in the movies." Y/N answers.

"Your angels are letting you out of the daycare?" Megan asks making him roll his eyes.

"You too huh?" Y/N asks making her giggle.

"Yes, they're letting me out.. Besdies I shouldn't have the angels and daycare it should be you.. You're the most important person." Y/N says as he runs her growing stomach.

Megan smiles at his words and takes his hands in hers.

"You two need something while i'm out?" Y/N asks her.

"No, we just need you.. That's all we ever need." Megan answers with a smile making him match it.

Y/N walks around and lays beside her. He kisses her stomach as he rubs it gently.

"I'm glad you two are okay." Y/N says as he looks at her, still rubbing her stomach.

"We're glad you're okay." Megan replies before poking her lips out to him.

Y/N scoots up and kisses her. She grabs her arm and pulls him to her so they can cuddle. Megan backs her ass up directly on his dick and wraps his arm around her. The two parents stay like that, spending time with each other for hours.

~~~~~~

Y/N and Caleb leave from the movie theater after watching his new movie. They didn't get caught but they did take a few pictures with fans.

The two were supposed to go straight back home but they didn't..

"Caleb, where are you two at?" Scarlett asks as Y/N fixes the bandage wrapped around his forehead.

"We're fine Scar, we'll be back soon." Caleb says as they walk to the lane.

"Ok, you two stay safe." Scarlett tells him as Y/N loads the gun.

"You too." Caleb replies before hanging up.

Y/N lets off the first shot and it goes straight through the middle. Caleb pulls the lever and the target goes further away. Y/N pulls the trigger and it hits the middle again.

Y/N keeps hitting the target perfectly. Caleb loads the other clip and hands it to him. Y/N switches the clips quickly and unloads the clip in the other target.

Mr. Argent stands behind them smirking at Y/N. Ecstatic that he's getting back to his normal self.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1K 56
Endgame has passed and the world is changing.New heroes.New threats.Y/N is the teenage son of Steve Rogers.Both of them living in England(Because of...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
3.5K 106 28
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...