Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 37 Baby Scare

736 34 27
By writerofnew

Y/N walks into the mansion heated from Adrian playing with Emilia... That situation with that creep at the park is still in his head as he's had enough of this shit.. Eva and Rose were in danger. And now someone he hates is playing with Emilia...

"Y/N don't do anything stupid." Megan tells him before going back upstairs.

Y/N rolls his eyes as he walks to his room and grabs his hoodie. He smells something funny but ignores it.

Zack, Caleb, Quan and Ray walk in behind him. He takes off his jacket before putting on a hoodie. He grabs his glock and walks out of the mansion with them behind him.

"Your gonna shoot him?" Zack asks as he follows his brother.

"No im just gonna beat him silly, the gun is if I need it." Y/N replies.

"I'll shoot him if you don't." Caleb says.

Emilia walks up to the door with her bag from her shoot across town. She looks confused as she sees the gun on his waist. She quickly puts it together and stops him.

"No, no, no." Emilia tells him as she drops her bag and puts her hands on his chest.

"Emilia h-"Y/N, relax." Emilia tells him cutting him off.

"RELAX?! Knowing him he probably leaked it!.. and then he gone comment that on Instagram.. Acting like we don't know what he's doing." Y/N snaps at her and she just stares at him.

"Are you done?" Emilia asks him.

"No." He answers and goes to walk away but she grabs his hands and pulls him back to her.

"How are you not angry?" Y/N asks her confused.

"Because, that doesn't do anything to me!" Emilia tells him which leaves him taken aback.

"Someone leaked the information, so what? I was going to come forward about it sooner or later and I still will.. This doesn't hurt me.. in fact.. It helped me to know that i'd get that much support." Emilia starts.

"However I do think this was to get you riled up.." Emilia explains to him.

"How you are right now." Emilia says as she's looking up at him.

"Close your eyes." Emilia tells him and he does it as Zack starts sniffing the air.

"Come on, you know what to do." She says as she massages his shoulders.

Y/N takes a deep breath before he releases it slowly. Emilia puts her hands on the back of his neck. Rubbing his throat gently with her thumbs as he keeps breathing. After a few minutes he opens his eyes again and he finally relaxes.

"Now please, go inside with me." Emilia says as she holds his hands.

Quan and Zack sniff around some more, with their eyes widening from what they smell.

"Ok." Y/N tells her before he kisses her.

"SKKKRRRRRTTTTTT!!!"

A black escalade pulls up on them and the door opens up. Mr. Argent steps out looking worried and yells at them.

"GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!" Zack yells alongside Mr. Argent.

Y/N turns around and the house gets hit by multiple molotovs. A molotov goes off right by Y/N and so he grabs Emilia and rolls out of the way. Some of the fire burns his shoe but Caleb quickly puts it out.

"WHO THE FUCK!!" Zack shouts angrily before taking off with Quan and Ray behind him.

"MEGAN!" Y/N shouts as he realizes she's in there.

"Y/N!!" Mr. Argent calls out after him but to no avail as Y/N jumps over the fire and enters the mansion.

"Stay with her kid." Mr. Argent tells Caleb before he sprints into the house after Y/N.

Caleb holds Emilia as she cries at the thought of losing Y/N and Megan.. More so at the thought of them losing their child as well.

"Come on." Caleb says as he's getting emotional as well.

Y/N takes off his hoodie and his shirt as he sprints upstairs. He tucks the shirt in his pants before running down the hall.

"MEEGGAANNN!!!" Y/N yells as he jumps over a fire on the ground.

He runs full speed in to the door and doesn't knock it over.

"Y/N!!!" Megan screams from the other side of the door.

"RRRGGGHHH!!!" Y/N yells as he bangs into the door over and over.

"MEGAN!!" Y/N shouts as he keeps trying.

He doesn't hear anything back and he gets even more pissed off.

"NO, NO, NO!!" Y/N yells as he rams into the door again.

"COME ON KID, TOGETHER!!" Mr. Argent yells making Y/N look at him.

Y/N rushes to his side and they both take off towards the door. With their combined strength they knock the door down. Y/N spots Megan and he lifts her up with tears in his eyes.

He wraps the hoodie around her face and he starts coughing himself. Mr. Argent wraps the shirt around Y/N's face and ties it before helping him up. He leads the way and they rush out of the house as the fire is spreading even more rapidly.

Y/N starts coughing harder and harder and starts slowing down. He starts to drop down to a knee but Mr. Argent catches him. He drags him and Megan out of the door just in time. As the mansion starts to crumble on one side.

"Oh my god!" Emilia lets out as she runs to them along with Caleb.

"MEGAN!" Y/N yells before coughing himself.

He holds Megan in his arms as Caleb checks for a pulse. Y/N looks at her body and sees all the burn marks.. One on her ankle, calf, thigh and her stomach. The shirt she had on is burnt on the left side and has holes in it... Megan is also bleeding from her stomach.

The firefighters and ambulance are already here and they immediately start going to work. They approach Y/N trying to help him but he points to Megan. They take her, putting her on a gurney and going to the ambulance truck.

"Mr. L/N, you should get checked out as well." An operator says to him.

"I will but please focus on her, she's pregnant." Y/N pleads and she nods before leaving.

Y/N coughs as he stands up, Emilia, Caleb and Mr. Argent rushing to him. He feels hot all of a sudden and his head feels heavy. Mr. Argent and Caleb hold him up as Emilia has tears in her eyes.

"Caleb.. go with Megan.. take.. Emilia with you." Y/N says and he eyes Y/N concerned before he nods.

"YOU NEED TO COME WITH US!!" Emilia yells at him.

"You need to get checked out kid." Mr. Argent tells him seriously.

"I will.. I need to check on the others first.. I trust you two." Y/N tells Caleb and Emilia as he holds their hands.

Y/N kisses Emilia passionately before as time seemingly slows down. He separates from her and it speeds back up for him. Caleb hugs him before he takes off to Megan with Emilia. They get in the back and they close the doors. Taking off to the hospital for Megan's injury.

Turning around Y/N looks at the burning house that's being put out by the firefighters. He looks at it sadly before he feels someone wrap his arm around their shoulder.

"Let's get to your friends, you still need to get checked out." Mr. Argent says.

"BANG BANG... BANG."

Everyone turns towards the gunshots and Y/N realizes the direction it came from. He moves from Mr. Argent and runs off towards it. Y/N sprints down the side fence of the mansion. Cuts into the woods with Mr. Argent running behind him.

Y/N starts coughing harshly as he jumps over the plank. He sees Zack and Ray kneeling on the ground with three bodies on the ground...

"QUAN, COME ON!!" Zack yells as he holds him.

Y/N drops to a knee from the pain in his lungs as he coughs repeatedly.. And from one of the victims on the ground.. Quan lays there on the ground, with a bullet wound in his torso.

"Quan." Y/N calls out and his wounded friend eyes him.

Y/N coughs again before he passes out on the ground. Last thing seeing is Quan lying on the ground, bleeding.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N finally wakes up, staring at the ceiling as his vision goes from blurry to clear..

He hears people around him and sits up slowly which causes a reaction from them..

Looking at them he sees Emilia, Scarlett, Lizzie, Zoe, Ana, Candice, Nina and Jennifer. They all rush to his bedside and put a hand on him.

"You're up!" Emilia says happily before kissing him passionately.

"I'll get the doctor." Lizzie says before leaving the room.

"How do you feel?" Jennifer asks him as she rubs his leg gently.

"Jennifer ask questions later, let him adjust first." Zoe says and Jennifer nods.

"What happened? Why are you all here?" Y/N asks as he looks at them.

"We're here, because we care about you." Nina answers as she stands at the foot of the bed.

"There were more of us here but they had to go." Candice adds as she sits on the bed by his left foot.

"Yea, you've been quite busy." Ana says with a smirk as the other women smirk as well.

Y/N smirks as well before he looks at Scarlett and sees that she's crying. He grabs her hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb...

Emilia sees this but she doesn't get mad.. She knows about his feelings for her, but he also has feelings deep down for everyone in this room.. plus Lizzie.

"Why are you crying?" Y/N asks her and Scarlett closes her eyes.

"Do you remember what happened love?" Emilia asks him making him turn to her.

Y/N pauses as he tries to think about what happened. He can't draw up nothing but blanks, until it happens.

(Flashback)

"SKKKRRRRRTTTTTT!!!"

A black escalade pulls up on them and the door opens up. Mr. Argent steps out looking worried and yells at them.

"GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!" Zack yells alongside Mr. Argent.

Y/N turns around and the house gets hit by multiple molotovs. A molotov goes off right by Y/N and so he grabs Emilia and rolls out of the way. Some of the fire burns his shoe but Caleb quickly puts it out.

(Flashback Over)

"Where's Megan?!" Y/N asks as his heartbeat speeds back up.

"Is Quan okay?!" Y/N asks again and then Lizzie walks back in.

"The Doctor is on the way here." Lizzie tells them before she eyes Y/N.

"Ana where are they? Zoe? Jennifer?" Y/N asks and they pause.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks him before turning to the other women.

"Lizzie what happened?" Y/N asks her.

"Megan." Candice mouthes to her.

"Quan." Nina mouthes to her as well making her pause before looking at Y/N.

"Y/N.." Emilia says as she puts a hand on his face.

"There is bad news and good news." Scarlett tells him making his mind start racing..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.1K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
37.1K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...
92.3K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
38.8K 1K 56
Endgame has passed and the world is changing.New heroes.New threats.Y/N is the teenage son of Steve Rogers.Both of them living in England(Because of...