A Piece Of My Heart (Ft. Viru...

By lOVe_writez

Virat and Anushka are celebrities who are successful in two of the most celebrated industries in the country... More

1 INTRODUCTION
2 THE FIRST MEETING
3 A NEW HOME
4 DINNER NIGHT
5 A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
6 WHEN THE PATHS CROSSED
7 IN THIS TOGETHER
8 REDEMPTION OF LOVE
9 GET TOGETHER
10. PARTED BUT NOT BROKEN
11. THE LONG WAIT
12. THE REUNION
13. THE FIRST DATE
14. ASKING HER HAND
15. THE HANGOVER
16. SHIP WRECK (PART 1)
17. SHIP WRECK (PART 2)
19. HOMECOMING
30. THE ACCIDENTAL VICTORY
20. JEALOUSY
NOTE.
(GOOD NEWSS!!)
18. THE SAVIOUR (PART 3)
NOTE*
22. THE LONG DRIVE
23. BIRTHDAY GONE WRONG
24. THE SCARY OUTING
25. HAUNTING NIGHTMARES
26. THE MAGIC TOUCH
NOTE
27. THE GRAND GAME
28. THE EXECUTION
29. GEL IN
NOTE
NOTE
31. A NEW WORLD
32. I KNOW HIM
33. THE DARK PAST
34. FINDING SOLACE
35. THE BITTER TRUTH
36. SPILLING THE HEART OUT
37. FINDING THE SPARK
A/N
38. BULL'S EYE
NOTE
39. HOME AWAY FROM HOME
40. FUN AT THE TABLE
41. ONE TOO MANY
42. GIVING IN
NOTE
43. HELPING OUT
44. UNSAID FEELINGS
45. COMPLETE DARKNESS
46. BREAKING POINT
47. CAUGHT IN THE ACT
48. TIME TO HEAL (or not?)

21. THE URGE TO MEET

322 21 6
By lOVe_writez

As I already said, I'm skipping the marriage plot. So they are married already.
They have bought a new house in Mumbai

2 months after marriage

Virat POV

It's been 2 months since the marriage, and I have only met her for 5 days since that. She accompanied me to South Africa for the test series for 5 days and then she left for Europe as part of the shoot.

I just came back from South Africa after the long series. And the house feels suffocating without her. She said she'll come in a week's time.

I was excited to meet her after so long. The irony is that we got married so that we could stay with each other all the time. Yet we are so far away.

Phone rings

"Virat, our shoot is extended for another month, I won't be able to come. Since the director wasn't available, we have a lot of pending work" she says.

"What! A month? Anu what are you saying. It's been so long we've met. And you know I was looking forward to spending time with you" I was disappointed.

"I too miss you bub, but what can I do, I'm sorry" she apologized.

"Anu after 2 weeks, I'm going to the West Indies for tour. How will I meet you" I was getting restless. Now my patience for one week was also going off.

"It's ok Virat, I'll come there directly. We will definitely meet " she tried to make me understand.

"But I want to spend time with you at home. You know right, we've never lived here since marriage " I tried to convince her one more time.

"I'm sorry, look I'll -, Virat?" I cut the call, I was angry and sad at the same time.

I didn't wanted to react like this, but I felt betrayed.

Third person POV

Anushka tried to call him several times after that, but he wasn't picking. He had put his phone on silent and slept.

She first felt bad but she later realised how much she's missing him too. She tried to find some way out. She asked the team for 5 days off and she'll join again.

She thought of surprising him before she goes. She booked the flight for the next day and asked Bunty to take him to airport by making some excuse.

She also decided to sent some flowers online. Even though it's unconventional to send flowers to men, but who would hate flowers, she thought.

Next day

The bell rings at Virat's residence in the morning. He opens the door and finds no one there. There was a bouquet of red roses and a note kept on the floor.

He takes it and looks around, but no one was there. He takes the note out and reads it.

"Will be here soon, my love ❤️"

He crushed the paper and threw it on the door and went inside. He kept the bouquet on the table and sat fuming on the couch.

He was not aware what that message meant, he was not aware she was coming.

But after thinking for some time, he felt bad about what he did, she had sent it with so much love and he reacted like this.

He went outside and took the crushed paper . He straightened it and kissed it closing his eyes. And he had a light smile on his face. He went inside and took the bouquet. He observed how beautiful it was.

He smelled it and that reminded him of her. He was holding it in his hands and thinking of her.

The door bell rang and it was his manager, Bunty.

"Bunty,tum ?" Virat asked.

"Virat , we have a business meeting . You'll have to come with me right now. Mr. Goenka is coming to meet you" the Bunty said.

"But he didn't tell me anything " Virat thought of it.

" he said he's not able to connect to you, that's why he got my number" Bunty tried his best to convince him.

Virat finally agreed and went with him. Bunty let out a sigh of relief.
The car went straight to the airport and waited there.

"What are we doing in the airport" kohli questioned

"He's coming straight from the airport so we'll have to pick him" bunty looked at Virat who was looking in the phone and sitting unbothered by what he's saying.

After a while, Anushka came and knocked on the car window. Virat looked up, he was shocked to see her , he had his eyes wide open.

He looked at Bunty, he looked back at her. She was grinning at him. He still had a serious face trying to process what was happening.

He opened the door and she got in. He thudded into a hug with her. He nuzzled up against her neck and gave a tight hug. He wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

She had tears in her eyes, she slowly realised how much she was missing him. She ran her hands through his hair.

As he removed himself, he felt like his thirst of so many days had finally quenched. He gave a sigh of relief and smiled at her. He took her hand and kissed on the back of the palms.

As they reached their home , Virat immediately closed the door and picked her up . She kept both her hands on his shoulders trying to balance herself.

He had kept his head in the crook of her neck and walked towards the bed . He sat back leaning on the head rest placing her on lap.

"I missed you" he said with an innocent face.

" I missed you too babe " she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Sorry for yesterday, I cut the call like that. I was feeling sad that you were not coming. But how did you come today, where you joking?" He asked curiously.

"It's ok babe, I can understand what you felt. And I wasn't joking, I took a break for 5 days. I'll go after that" she says wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you for coming. And thank you for the flowers. They are as beautiful as you are" he winked at her.

"Tumhe achha laga?" She asked surprised.

"Haan, kyun nhi. I like flowers, I'm not allergic to it. And moreover you gave me" he said smiling.

"I thought you'll throw it away" she joked.

Virat was surprised how closely she predicted his behaviour. He didn't throw the flowers, but he did throw something.

"I'll bathe and come fast" she said and got up.

He held her hand and stopped her. He stood up and moved closer to her. Her breath was getting heavier. She felt butterflies whenever he comes near to her.

He leaned towards her ears and whispered " can I come with you ?"

"Where?" She asked looking at him.

"To bath?" He said winking.

He was so close to her that she could not deny him. She subconsciously nodded a yes. He went to take the towel .

When he left, she got back to senses And was processing what she actually said.

She was nervous. Yes they were married, but this was the first time she was going to experience this.

When she went to the bathroom, he was already there. She was blushing hard walking into the bathroom.

Virat was waiting for water to be filled in the tub. He had his back turned on her and removed his shirt.

She was staring at the well defined muscles on his back . The way he was removing his shirt, the way he was hanging it. Everything was looking hot at the moment for her.

He removed his trousers and she felt butterflies in her stomach. He had muscular quads and everything was
perfect.

All this while, he was observing her staring at him. He too had a smile playing on his lips. He was starting to remove his boxers when she looked away. He felt as if she was not comfortable. So he let it be there.

When Anushka turned back, he was looking at her and smiling. He still had his boxers on. Now she could see his abs being defined by the lighting of the washroom.

He got into the tub and made himself comfortable.

"How long will you stare at me, come in" he mocked her.

She knew she was caught staring. She turned away and she slowly removed her clothes and she was in 2 pieces.
Virat did not look at her till she herself came forward to him.

He admired her from head to toe. And he immediately looked at her eyes as if asking to get in with him. She slowly stepped inside and leaned back on him.

The water was warm, but their bodies were getting heated from inside. There was not a word said , but so many emotions were expressed in that room.

Her head was resting on his right shoulder. She could feel his warm and chiseled body against her back. She closed her eyes and felt his warmth. She was sitting on him, therefore their legs were also entwined.

He had wrapped his hands over her arms which were placed on her lap. As her head was placed on his shoulders, he started to rub his face on her neck.

She raised her head up in pleasure. She could feel his spiky beard tickling her on the neck.

He ran his hands on her arms slowly and kissed her cheeks. His arms went down to her exposed thigh . He was caressing it with his hands , it felt so smooth.

He slowly turned her a bit and pulled loose the laces of the bra. Now she was completely exposed on top . He slowly caressed both her peaks with his hands and she was absolutely in euphoria .

She turned to him, after which both of them locked their lips simultaneously
and neither were ready to let go.

He was feeling hard in his boxers as she was sitting on it. The water was somehow helping him with the warmth. She could also lightly feel the poke on her bottoms. She rubbed her on it slowly .

Both of them sat in the tub for a long time. He was sometimes pecking her shoulders or biting her collar bone.

"Anu, I'm leaving for the West Indies after 2 weeks, and I only have you for 5 days" he asked sadly.

"You always have me with you Virat, And I told you right, I'll meet you wherever you are " she told him looking back.

"Anu, we have planned a cruise ship in West Indies in between the tour, tum aaoge " he asked adjusting her on his lap.

"No Virat, I won't be available that early. You go and enjoy. You have your friends there, it'll be fun" she tried to cover the topic.

"Nothing is fun without you, I'll miss you there. I'll do one thing, I'll come to you during those days" he gives an idea.

" it's ok bub. You can go. I'll keep calling you " she said and leaned back on him. Both couldn't get enough of each other.

After the shower, both of them had a nice sleep in each other's embrace.

After 5 days, Anushka left for Europe. Virat left for the West Indies a week after.

But little did they know, things were going to be terribly wrong on the cruise.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well 💌
This was a feel good plot I wanted to write on, hope you guys enjoyed it 😊.
Do leave a comment if you liked it ❣️.
The next chapter will be interesting, You might think I'm crazy, but it's going to be a wild episode 😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 19.8K 55
#55 in Romance- 31/12/2017 According to Physics, a negatively charged particle and a positively charged particle attracts each other. But is it the...
6.7K 507 42
Hellow guys I decided to continue my story love triangle here on this account so if u want to read this so plz u have to read the previous chaps on @...
13.9K 755 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
98.7K 3.7K 42
[ Completed ] " A love story " Fighting all odds πŸ’¨ Just a fantasy and not based on real life ✨ I love virushka, and that's the reason I am writting...