JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

My way

402 12 21
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jisoo is a model pupil, never defying the rules, and the pride of his parents and teachers.

At the moment, the young boy is sitting in his high school library, finishing his math exercises with the utmost concentration, immersed in his equations until he hears shouts and screams coming from outside the library.

Jisoo frowns and lifts his nose from his book, looks out of the room's windows and his eyes land on the school's crush, who is also his crush, but nobody knows that.

This person is Jeonghan, leader of the basketball team, he's got good grades, and he's extremely handsome too, he's the prince of the school too, so he's bound to attract a lot of attention.

Jisoo shakes his head, and tries to concentrate again on his math exercise, he succeeds very easily but loses concentration when he senses a presence at his side, slowly he turns his head and is surprised to see Jeonghan at his side.

He blinks rapidly, not quite understanding how Jeonghan got from outside the library to inside it at his side, it's only when he realizes the boy's breathing is cut off and he sees sweat beading on the boy's forehead that he realizes he's probably run all the way here to escape the girls and boys chasing him.

" You're Jisoo, aren't you ? Oh you're doing the math exercise given by Mister Min."

" Yes, I'm Jisoo, and yes I'm bored so I'm doing it like this, it'll get done."

" You're quite right, in fact can you help me to understand. This subject are quite difficult for me. "

The little American nods his head, he begins to explain the exercises slowly and the two boys get lost in the numbers and problems, surprisingly Jeonghan is concentrating and this surprises Jisoo he wasn't expecting this.

Suddenly the school bell rings, cutting Jeonghan and Jisoo off in their concentration, the older boy smiles while the younger sighs, the blond turns his head towards the black-haired boy, not understanding why he's reacting like this.

" We've got an hour's break and you don't like it ? We can get out of the establishment. "

" I'm not allowed to do that, usually I'm alone always alone because the others do it like this and leave."

" Why aren't you allowed to do that ? "

" I don't have my parents' permission. " Said the boy, putting his glasses back on properly.

" Um, follow my way and you'll see that everything will be fine."

" I'm not sure that's a good idea I don't feel like leaving the establishment. "

" Who said we were getting out of here ? Just follow my way."

"Okay, I'll follow your way but..."

" Just trust me. "

The black-haired man simply nods, puts his book in his bag and rises from the ground with Jeonghan, together they leave the library and land behind the basketball court.

Here, Jeonghan feels at home, so he climbs a small wall, once at the top he looks towards the latter shakes his head gently, the Korean chuckles slightly and holds out his hand towards Jisoo.

The young man starts to blush and takes Jeonghan's hand, the boy helps him up and the two men now stand on the low wall, the gentle breeze meeting their faces and the sun's gentle rays warming their faces.

" Jisoo, I've been meaning to tell you, I've never taken anyone here with me."

" Why ? "

" It's a special place, I come here to think about something else, to feel freer and less sad, it's really important this place."

" Why did you bring me here if it's so important to you ? "

" Because you're special and important to me."

Jisoo frowns, turns his head to Jeonghan's and the young Korean continues his tale.

"Tell me, have you ever wondered why your stalkers left you overnight ? "

" Honestly, I have, and even though I'm glad I did, I still don't understand why they left me like that."

" If you want to know everything, when I found out what they were doing to you, I pressured them directly to stop. You already know that they're afraid of me and that they respect me a lot, so there you go."

" Why did you do that ? "

" I'm really interested in you, Jisoo. The fact that I don't know any of the names in the class apart from yours must make you realize that you're not nobody to me."

" How can you be interested in someone like me ? I'm so different from you. "

" Opposites attract and then I don't think we're that different from each other."

" Jeonghan, I said that but I've been interested in you for a long time too, your personality really intrigues me. "

" We're attracted to each other, how about after the hours we have left we go on a date to get to know each other ? "

" My parents will be wondering where I am..."

" Send them a message and tell them the truth, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear their son is having a bit of fun."

The American nods, pulls out his phone and sends a message to his mom, who quickly replies and says how happy she is for her son, that it's about time he got out and saw something other than his room and exercise books.

At this Jisoo smiled directly and told Jeonghan that they could go, Jeonghan smiled too and then the school bell rang, the hour passed extremely quickly and Jisoo had never seen an hour pass so quickly.

The two boys climb down from the wall, and together they make their way to their classroom. Of course, they're met with scornful glances, but Jeonghan grunts his displeasure and that stops everyone in their tracks.

Jisoo enters the classroom, no one is in yet, but after a few minutes he sees Jeonghan coming, settles down beside him and the American can't control his blushes, the Korean's heart melts at the sight, he really does find the boy adorable and he's sure of how he feels about him.

After the two hours of class, the two boys go out together, waiting for each other, and Jisoo wonders where they're going. He doesn't ask, just follows the older boy somewhere, and they arrive at a quiet little bar.

Jisoo's shyness fades as time goes by and Jeonghan's eyes sparkle with affection for the younger man.

After finishing their two drinks, they leave the bar and both Jeonghan and Jisoo are clearly sad that the end of their date is now, the younger quickly begins to think and then an idea comes to mind.

" Han hyung ! Please follow my way, I need to show you something."

Jeonghan's smile, which had disappeared, automatically returns to the corners of the Korean's lips, and without hesitating for a second he follows Jisoo to an unfamiliar place.

Quite quickly and easily, the two men arrive at the top of a tower. It's quite well-known, but Jeonghan has never climbed it before; it's a first for him, and he's clearly not disappointed by the view before him.

Jisoo, too, smiles at the sight before him, Jeonghan starts talking again so he talks too, in just a few minutes that are actually hours, the two men feel closer than ever, their mutual attraction growing stronger and the sun slowly coming down.

Jeonghan turns to Jisoo at this point and so does the American, both of them captivated by each other's beauty, attracted like a magnet the blond moves closer to the black-haired man, one of his hands touches the younger man's cheek and he begins to blush.

With a confidence he doesn't know where, Jisoo gets up on tiptoe and places a quick peck on his eldest's lips and steps back, the boy blinking several times before fully understanding the situation.

Then finally after minutes, his brain seems to understand the situation, he comes gently to place his hands on Jisoo's hips and he pulls him even closer to him than before, their breaths mingling and their eyes meeting.

" Will you allow me to kiss you ? "

" Yes."

Jeonghan smiles softly and comes to kiss Jisoo's lips with extreme gentleness, the exchange is clearly sweet and innocent, it melts the two lovers' hearts and makes little butterflies fly into the hollows of their stomachs.

The world around no longer seems to exist, only their heartbeat is audible, nothing more than themselves is important to the other and it's after a few minutes that the two boys pull back from each other to catch their breath.

" We'll take it slow, but I really want you to be my boyfriend."

" I want us to be a couple too but it's sudden. "

" That's why I say we'll take it slow, we'll get to know each other better and spend more time together. Is that okay with you ? "

" Yes, now I think it's time for us to go home."

" I don't want this date to end."

" Neither did I, but it's getting dark and a little bit cold, we've got school tomorrow, so let's be fit enough to fight the hours in class." When Jeonghan saw Joshua shivering with cold, he decides to take off his jacket and put it around Joshua's shoulders and continues the conversation simply.

" I can't wait for tomorrow."

" Why ? "

" Because I'm going to see you again, and I'm clearly not going to let go of you, tomorrow all the students are going to see that you are my futur boyfriend." Jeonghan say proudly

Jisoo giggles softly at the sight, the two boys decide to climb down the tower, hand in hand they make their way to the younger boy's house, on the way they talk about anything and everything, everything is smooth and pleasant between them as if they were destined to get along.

Jisoo lets go of Jeonghan's hand and places a quick kiss on his eldest's cheek, while Jeonghan places a quick kiss on his forehead.

" Do you want your jacket back ? " Joshua asks, pulling the jacket off his shoulders slowly.

" No, keep it ! It looks better on you than me." Jeonghan says, replacing the jacket on Joshua's shoulders with a gentle smile.

" Thanks, but..."

Jeonghan giggles and places a quick peck on Joshua's lips and the smaller boy starts to blush even though it's not their first kiss, but this kind of little moment really makes the younger boy's heart skip a beat and the heart of the older boy's melt at the sight of the red checks of Joshua.

Sadly, their date comes to an end, but they're sure of one thing: it'll happen again.
They've crossed paths more than once in high school, but it's only now that they've realized just how much they need each other. They know that their hearts have found each other tonight, and that this is just the beginning of a long, beautiful love story.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 134
Mostly JiHan, ChanCheol, JunHao right here because these three friendship are my favorite ! Enjoy <3 Request open ! " Soft, hot stuff.." ( I can wri...
102K 936 61
These are ships but pls don't take them seriously. These are Smuts,Angst and fluff oneshots so I'll hope u like them :3
8.5K 125 11
- forced marriage type of melodrama -seventeen //Joshua hong