Nothing, But A Dare(#1)

By inesiaaa_

"look into my eyes and say you're mine" he said making his voice deeper. Something happened inside my stomac... More

Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46.
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49.
Chapter-50.
Chapter-51.
Chapter-52.
Epilogue

Chapter-42

87 7 0
By inesiaaa_

Mahira's pov.
I was getting ready for college. I thought of wearing a cute as well as casual outfit today as I'm going on a date again.
Iam literally so happy after so many days.
But actually I'm scared to be happy cause whenever iam happy something ends up making me depressed at the end of the day.
It's all my fate, maybe universe doesn't like to see me happy.
But i really hope this day ends with hearts and flowers, not thorns and sorrows.

I quickly put on my shoes and walk downstairs more like run downstairs.

"Mahi be careful, you're not healed properly bacha". Ahaan says as he sees me running.

"I'm not your bacha first of all, and I'm fine now". I say smacking him on the back of his head.

"First of all, you're my bacha. And you're not fine, you're still weak". He says side hugging me.

" still better than before". I say breaki the hug.

"Let's go". I say to him.

"I'm not coming today, i have some work to do. Raavi is waiting for you outside, driver uncle is gonna drop you today". He says.

"Ohh okay. And tell mummaa that I'll spend all the day with priyal today so I won't be back after college". I say and he nods.

"Okay bye see you". I say and kiss his cheek and walk outside to see Raavi already sitting in the car. I join her and driver uncle starts to drive.

We reach college and i say.

"Raavi are you really sure you can manage? I cam skip some classes if you want".

"No Mahi i told you I'm fine and besides rahul is gonna be with me, he must be coming now".

"I'm here darling". He says back hugging her but she slaps his hands away indicating that she was in pain.

"I'm sorry baby". He says backing away.

Rahul confessed some days back in the flow of moment and they are dating now. Everyone's life is coming on track now. Realizing that we all are getting older and won't be with each other for a long time. Rahul Raavi and Ahaan bhai are graduating next month. And they will figure out life in their separate ways.
It's really weird to even think about them not being here but that's how it works unfortunately.

"It's fine, and let's go we are getting late". Raavi says to him.
"Okayyyy". He says excitedly while snatching her bag from me and walking behind her.

Me and reyansh just shake our head and  bid goodbye to each other and go to our respective classes.

As i reach the class i hear a voice.

"Welcome back ugly one". There he is, making me the center of attention.

"It would have been a nice welcome only if your face were invisible". I say and making my way to a front seat.

"Your welcome is lit just because my face is visible". He says back and i just roll my eyes at him.

"How're you feeling?". He whispers sitting beside me.

"Better than before". I say and he nods.

"I heard you came to the hospital". I say.

"Me?........that yea because my dad was insisting me or else i would have never come". He says defending.

"It's fine shiv. We are not enemies, why do you always have to be a bitch? Just accept that you were worried". I say while rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine i was. I was worried that i might lose my only motivation to study harder. I was worried that i might end up losing one of my favourite rival. I was worried that i might lose you". He says with seriousness in his eyes. Suddenly we felt awkwardness between us and we just look at everywhere but each other.
That's when i saw priyal walking inside.
She came towards us and hugs me as well as Shivang and sat beside me on the other side.

"You're looking cute babe. What's the reason of this cute outfit today, hmm?". She asks teasingly.

"Iam gonna go with kairav ji after the college". I whisper to her and she giggles.

"Kairav ji haan? Nice going dude. Iam already feeling happy about what may happen today". She says.

"Nothing's gonna happen so don't run your little mind. We are just going on a date that's it". I whisper to her.

"Let's see". She says while smirking.
Teacher came and our attention drift to her as she starts the lecture.
.
.
.
I was standing outside of the college waiting for kairav to pick me up.
My friends left because i told them to, so iam only the one standing here.
I was looking through my phone when a car stopped Infront of me.
There he is, the reason of my smile nowadays.

"I'm really sorry, i made you wait". He says coming out of the car.

"That's fine waiting has its own fun". I say while he opens the door for me.

I quickly get in the car as he does too.
He starts to drive and i ask excitedly.

"Where are we going today?".

"Patience love, you'll find it out in no time". He says smiling.
God i love it when he calls me love.

"Fineee". I say and look out of window when i hear raabta starting to play.
I starts to hum the song and continue to look out if the window. I feel his gaze on me.

"Focus on the road kairav ji, I'm not in the mood to go to hospital again". I say while looking out of the window.

"Not my fault that you're looking so cute today". He says smiling.

"I've heard this so many times today so i know". I say while smirking.

"It's good to be self aware". He says and pats my head.
Not again this Patting shit. I'm not a child for god's sake.

The car is again filled with a comfortable silence.

The car comes to a halt.
"Can you please tell me where are we?". I ask.

"Museum love. Museum". He says and gets out if the car.
I was about to open the door but he beats me to it and opens the door.

"It's fine, you don't have to open the door for me everytime". I say coming out of the car.

"I open the door because i like it so please let me do it". He says.

We enter the museum and start to look around.
We stop infront of a painting, it was a face but with all the thoughts described in the same picture. It was really mesmerizing to see. How talented the painter must be.

I was about to walk forward but then he held my hand.
Ohhhh God, one touch and the butterflies in my stomach starts to dance.
What the hell!

We just explore the museum for an hour.
"Let's go". He says dragging me outside.

He then starts to drive to somewhere I don't know.
The car again comes to a halt and tgis place seemd familiar. But due to the tinted glass I couldn't see properly.

"This place looks familiar". I say.

"Ofcourse it's familiar, you've visited it so many times before". He says.

"It's chember camp, let's go". He says and we get out of the car.

Finally I'm gonna have street food after so long.
We just explore alleys while eating and bickering.
He just kept on telling me to eat more and me being me just gave my leftovers to him.
I can't finish a meal, let alone those heavy foods.

After an hour maybe we leave from there and stop infront of a flower shop.
Are we gonna get flowers? Oh my God yes.

I was about to get out of the car but he stopped me.

"You're gonna stay here, I'll just go inside". He says and my smile fades.

"Ohh okay". I say and he goes inside the shop.
God i hate him, how can he leave me like that? Is this how he claims to be a gentleman?

I was just cursing him in my mind when i see him walking outside with a big bouquet. Is this for me? I think so. I don't hate him much now.

He gets in the car and i say.

"Give me".

"Give you what?". He asks.

"Bouquet. It's for me right?". I say.

"Umm i can get you one if you want but it's for my friend, I'm sorry. I'll just bring you one". He says and was about to get out of the car. How the hell he has friend who likes tulips as well? Is it a girl? Must be a girl. Scumbag.

"No need, I don't want any bouquet". I say and look out of the window.

"Are yous sure?". He asks.

"Hmm".
And he just starts to drive again.
He could've asked me again, but of course why would he? I'm not his FRIEND.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 244K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
721K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 31.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...