DEITY LOVE - Taekook

By LAtaekookLand

warning ⚠️ Dark theme⚠️ This is a story of powerful , merciless , dangerous and not so sane KIM TAEHYUNG.... ... More

PROLOGUE
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Early April fool 🤭😆🙂
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

346 34 78
By LAtaekookLand

What is the use of giving my heart to other,when my heartbeat is added to you....

"Hyung are you alright??" Jungkook catched jin on time as jin was about to fall. It was morning time and it was the most busy time when their shop
keep always busy.
"No jungkook am fine"jin stands on his own and smiled a little.

"You sure hyung please be careful otherwise let's go the hospital"

"Aish!! jungkook there is nothing like that happened to me"

"Why hyung I would not be worry about you,only you are the one whom
I can call my family why would I not be concerned for you"jungkook said sadly.

"Please jungkook don't be sad I am alright and I will tell you when there will be need to go to the hospital"
Jin patted jungkook's cheak lovingly.
"Ok hyung you rest for sometime till then I am going to announce the customers that there will be some time to serve the dishes and I am hearing nothing from you"

"Ok"jin sighed

"I don't know what is happening with me from the last few days I always feels dizzy I can't tell this to jungkook otherwise he will be troubled for sure"jin mentally thaught.

He shrugged his shoulders and continue to do what he was doing.

It was noon time now the shop was very busy,for them it was not just the shop it was like their second home.
Jin belonged to a middle class family.
So when they wanted him to pursue in business field but he always wanted to be a chef ,so there was a invisible wall between them but when jin found jungkook then it was the last thread of patience of jin parents because they did not want to accept jungkook.

Jin did not want to abandon jungkook
Jin was always very kind and pure hearted he did not realised when he became so attached to him so he left his home and with his savings he opened a small shop at that time he has only some chairs and tables in his shop but as time grows his shop became a center of many people as he wass a very good cook.

For jin it was just Jungkook and "Ellity".

For Jungkook jin was his everything
Jungkook always feels bad because of him jin left his home but jin always told him it was not his fault.
So Jungkook always try to make jin happy.

────

"I don't know why people are not coming to our restaurant our food is good then why??"a man frustrating grunt left his mouth.
"I have invest all my money making this restaurant if this will not be popular then I will definitely go bankrupt!!"

"You know Jun it's your fault solely I have said many times that this idea is not going to work out because nowadays people like to order food online more sothat they can eat peacefully in their home"his wife Della scoffed at him.

His husband snickers at her remark.

"M--mam can I say something??"their manager of the restaurant timidly asked.

"Why what you want to say?? No problem it's not like we are prime minister of this country so we will be very busy also we are here in this restaurant to only catch flies"Della indirectly taunted his husband.

"Mam this restaurant is not popular because of a food shop".

Della stared at him blankly before...

"Food shop you say a mere food shop how will that shop even compare to this 2 star restaurant you know Seng
what are you saying??"

Seng only whines mentally because he cutted off in the middle because of his lady boss .

"Mam it's not that is just a shop it's because of their food the chef makes so good food and that shop is in our area, our restaurant was very popular at a time but when they started that shop our restaurant began to loose it's customer because of them.Customer goes there to eat testy food and he cook recipes in affordable prices"Seng reasoned out.

"How do you know he cooks very good food??"lady Squinted his eyes at him.
Now Seng wanted to dig his own grave because how will he tell his boss that even he goes there on every Sunday to devour it's food.

Jun also was staring at him with questionable eyes.

"Ma-mam that is because I heard when some of our customers talking about that food shop but I did not believe it because how can they would be better than us so went there myself but when I ate their recipe it was so good" he widened his eyes when Jun glared at him.

"Bu-- but I only went there only one time to taste their food"He lied nervously.

"Then it's  good for us"Della smirked checking her newly manicured nailes.

"Are u mad Della how is this good for us,I know you did not want this restaurant at first place but please don't be like that"Jun stands from his seat standing near Della.

"Jun you know what is your problem
you never think before speaking let alone planning something is far away for you" Della scoffed at him.

From how fast Jun standed from his seat same like that speed he seated himself on his previous position because he did not want to anger his wife more.

"But ma'am please don't be mad please explain to us what do you mean by that"Seng asked timidly because he know her anger and it's last thing he wanted to face.

"I did not expect this from you Seng I expected more from you"Della glared at him.

"Well it's not your fault you both can't compare yours that pea size brain to mine, I was saying it's good for us because if that shop is doing good then how about we go to them and buy that shop from them I know lower class people always wanted money they will obviously accept that".

"But ma'am it's not about shop it's there chef which makes delicious dishes"Seng said remembering the taste of his feverite dish.

"Close your mouth Seng"Jun glared at seng.

"Then we will also give them big payment to be work under us but there will be 70% our share and 30% theirs"Della said celebrating her victory in her mind.

"Oh ma'am you are great how great your mind is!!"

"What do you think about me Seng I was always at first in my MBA batch"
It's just that I did not knew this junior of mine also my husband would not do nothing great in future then I would have definitely opened my own business line" Della said taunting his husband.

Jun is asking permission to hit that Jun from the past who decided to hit on his present wife mentally (ouch)

"So ma'am when we will be going to them for the deal"Seng asked happily because if they work under them then he would not have to go there like a thief.

"Why are you this excited seng" Della asked him.
"No- Nothing ma'am it will be good that they will be working under us it will profitable for us" seng replied her.

"But Della are you sure about this that they will say yes to your deal I means to say middle class people have so much self respect maybe they won't be accept our deal"Jun asked voicing his thaughts.

"I know Jun about it and I know what am I doing"Della replied her smirking.

Jun sighed.

"What is the name of the shop Seng??"

"ELLITY ma'am".

────

Taehyung was staring at some place blankly.

"Tiger, Tiger!!"

Someone snaps infront of him.

Taehyung chains of thaughts broke because of the person.
"What the hell jimin what do you want now??" Taehyung asked him boredily.
"Nothing Tiger I don't want anything for myself I am here to ask about you"

"What about myself?? Taehyung Squinted his eyes at him.

"Look Tiger from when you came here after visiting club,you are acting something different, like I feel there is a uneasiness in your heart"jimin finally asked him what he wanted to ask for a long time"
Jimin noticed that from the moment Taehyung came to mansion after coming from club he always acted different,he stares into blank space mostly of the time,jimin noticed all of this and lastly decided to ask him.

Taehyung looked at him as he was not  paying attention at jimin.

"Jimin don't be delusional why I might be feeling uneasy??"Taehyung asked him.

"That's what I asked tell me Tiger"

Taehyung clenched his jaw hearing jimin again questioning him.

"Jimin you really need to check your limits" Taehyung stands himself ready to go from the place where they were.

"Tiger please tell me I will help you,
Just tell me why you always hide your worries Ta--Taehyung"jimin shutted his eyes tightly saying the last word.
Jimin was persistent to know what was bothering Taehyung because jimin know Taehyung will never tell anyone his worries.

After that incident he completely caged himself just to him.
He misses his 'that'best friend who always shared his worries to him,he wants back his best friend who used to tease him,Jimin just wants his bubbly best friend back.

"Jimin that Taehyung who had worries in the past and which is only a facade to distract people "the real me" that is only for the world, there is no the real Taehyung whom I know, except that fake Taehyung whom the world knows"Taehyung said without looking at him with clenched jaw.

"It's not like that Taehyung I..I just want my best friend back" Jimin said while a lone tear made its way from his eyes.

"Then Jimin that Taehyung is no more!!" saying this he went from there.

Jimin saw the retreating back of Taehyung with glossy eyes.

"Oh Taehyung how badly I wanna hear you to call me shorty,
How badly Taehyung " jimin wishpers only to himself.
He hurriedly wiped his tears when he heard someone' steps.

"Jiminaa why are you here right now  Tiger has called us all in the meeting room he told us to present there in some minutes,he told us in the group chat!check it"Samuel asked him.

Jimin was not answering him.

"Jimina,jimina hey why are your eyes red were you crying"Samuel widened his eyes because he knew jimin is tough to cry infront of anyone.

When Samuel asked it it completed caught jimin off guard and in the intensity of the moment jimin hugged him.
"Hey jimin why are you crying??tears does not suit you".
After some moments while hugging Samuel "Sammy why Taehyung became like this so cold,so isolated that he does not share his worries"
Jimin eyes again betrayed him.

Samuel understood why jimin was crying, for Jimin Taehyung is not just a best friend for him,For jimin Taehyung is more than anything.

Samuel wiped his tears jimin was just lowering his head.

"Jimin it's not easy it to come out of that blackhole which have consumed your everything .That old Taehyung is still somewhere in that blackhole finding his calmness which has resulted to birth this Tiger, Jimin he has been into so much you know it better than me Jimin" Samuel sadly chucked.

"I know Sammy but it's hard for me to lose him everyday I wish I could do something for him"jimin replied looking in the side of Samuel.

"Jimin believe me one day we will again see that Taehyung who is not cold,not a loner, not that Taehyung who does not care about his feeling anymore except his revenge and you know he will also call you...."

"What he will call me??"jimin raised his eyebrows at him noticing the sudden change of Samuel voice.

Samuel went away from him just some steps only before running after calling jimin..

"SHORTY"

"YOU" jimin began to chase him.

Both did not notice a presence till the moment when jimin hugged Samuel.

"This Samuel why he is after jimin now " Yoongi glared looking at the running figure of Samuel.

"Why is this guy is so much flirty"
Before he was after Hoseok now he is after jimin,why is he now after him??"Yoongi was feeling something unknown in his heart something not good, at first he thaught Sammy is after jimin just for the flirt but seeing them laughing like this he was feeling insecure, he does not understand what is he feeling but he knows that he does not like a bit watching both together..

A ding sound disturbed his glaring session.

There was a message in the group chat that his presence urgently needed in the meeting room.

Giving a last look to both running figures he went from there.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After meeting which was about Taehyung's Paris business deals Taehyung decided to calm his mind after noticing jimin glancing him time to time pleading through his eyes to tell him what is wrong..
He had already exhausted mentally because of jimin previous encounter to him..

"IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD" Taehyung banged his steering wheel.
"Why that bastard is not leaving my head,how dare that bastard tried to kiss me"Taehyung was in some other zone after meeting the said male.

"I swear if I again see him i will beat him so hard that he will forget that he has lips to kiss someone"Taehyung growled remember about Jungkook.

"Because of him today Jimin got to questioning my stabilty questioning Tiger's ability to concentrate"

To take fresh air he came out from his car.

" Ma-pa are you happy up there,Do they take care both of you,Do you miss house Mapa,Do you miss our dog Ma-pa,you know Ma-pa Jowy is no more he was so sad when you both were not here" Taehyung was staring at his parents photo which he always take with him caressing it softly..

"Do you miss hyung Ma-pa"Taehyung looked at the sky.

"Do you miss m-me Ma- Pa"He said looking at the sky with blank face and
emotionless face.

Taehyung was looking at the sky.

Not knowing a truck was coming towards him with full speed....

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

So fourteen chapter is up LAforce.

Comment down your thaughts..
Vote and comment the chapter..

Wait till april for regular updates.

I am greatfull for everything LAvenders ❤️

Good night LAvenders..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 41.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
108K 4.6K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
173K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...