JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

Go up

741 20 4
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

For some time now, Joshua has been completely ignoring Jeonghan. In fact, the black-haired boy doesn't even go to his school any more, precisely because he doesn't want to see the blond.

Honestly, the boy doesn't understand why the younger man ignores him so much when everything was going so well between them. I mean, they're good friends, very good friends indeed, they've been doing everything together ever since Joshua arrived in Korea - the two men are literally inseparable.

So what's going on ? Jeonghan really has no idea, and yet he's been trying to figure it out, trying to send messages, even calling the younger man, but the latter has finally blocked him. Jeonghan was obviously annoyed by this, so he went straight to Joshua's house, but the young man's cousin simply said that the American didn't want to see him and that he should leave.

So it's been about a month since the blond has been lost between several emotions: he still likes his friend just as much, but part of him is angry with the younger man, and other emotions such as sadness and disgust easily take hold of him when he thinks of Joshua.

Right now the boy is sitting on a bench in his school and can't stop thinking about Joshua, then suddenly a voice calls out to him.

" Han, I know it's not easy but it's been a month there, you need to move on."

" Cheol, it's so hard without him. Honestly if I had a logical explanation for all this I could forget him easier but since I don't have an explanation I can't seem to forget him."

" There's an explanation that's understandable behind his actions, I assure you."

" How do you know that ? "

" I'm in a relationship with his cousin and he explained it to me. Nevertheless it's not for me to explain to you the reason behind his actions."

" Is he okay ? I mean Joshua, is he okay ? "

" Tell you what, I'm going to see Chan tonight. Come with me and you'll see for yourself if he's all right or not."

Jeonghan nods and goes about his day at the school with his head full of questions and his mind focused on Joshua.

At the end of the day, he and Seungcheol walk to Joshua and Chan's house. Once they arrive at the door, the eldest knocks and Jeonghan hides slightly behind his friend.

" Cheollie-hyung ! I'm... oh ? Why is Jeonghan with you ? Shua hyung doesn't want to see him."

The young man crosses his arms over his chest and Seungcheol comes straight over to give him a hug, discreetly telling him that the two men need to have a chat, while they go out and make a date.

Honestly, Chan hesitates, he doesn't want to betray his cousin like that, but his boyfriend's proposal is so tempting that he ends up accepting, and then Seungcheol is right, Joshua needs to explain himself to Jeonghan, they can't go on like this.

Chan detaches himself from his lover's arms, puts on his shoes and jacket and lets Jeonghan into the house before leaving with his lover outside. Jeonghan feels strange, even though he's set foot in this house countless times before, but for some reason today is different.

Slowly he reaches the house's staircase and when he looks up he sees Joshua, curled up in his comforter with a stuffed toy in his hand. Jeonghan find him adorable, so he puts one of his feet on a step, but Joshua stops him.

" Don't go up ! Stay down I don't want to see you."

" If you don't go down, I go up Shua. Whether you want to or not, we don't need to talk."

" I've got nothing to say to you."

" Shuji-ya ! We grew up together, why do you suddenly stop talking to me ? What have I done ? I'm going crazy. This situation drive me fucking crazy."

Jeonghan starts to climb the steps and Joshua begins to cry, guided by his heart he starts to descend the steps too and once he gets close to his elder he feels the latter come to embrace him.

" Explain to me what's going on and we'll find a solution. "

" Go up with me, we're going to be more confortable in my room."

The blond simply nods, letting go of the younger boy and following him to his room, where he sees some photos hanging on the wall. Photos of him and Joshua, photos of Joshua and his cousin and even photos of Joshua and Seungcheol together.

Nevertheless, there's a specific wall for each duo, and the wall filled with photos of him and Joshua is magnificent, surrounded by a garland of lights, candles and rose petals, making it all the more romantic.

" This wall is beautiful, oh my god..."

" Jeonghan, I'm sorry I acted like that, I'm simply so confused that I preferred to stop all contact with you."

" What's the reason for your confusion ? "

" My feelings towards you."

Joshua's cheeks begin to heat up and his gaze begins to stare at the wall filled with photos of him and Jeonghan, he has no idea where to start or what to say, nevertheless he knows that now that he's started, Jeonghan isn't going to let him go, so he expresses himself.

" I discovered my feelings for you a few years ago now, honestly at first it was just a little crush but as time went by my feelings evolved and my crush turned into outright love, I know I'm in love with you but I didn't mind being your friend with his feelings buried deep inside me."

He pauses slightly and catches his breath before starting to speak again.

" Chan discovered my feelings for you and he slightly pushed me to express myself nevertheless I never succeeded, then we made a pact if he managed to ask Seungcheol on a date, I had to confess my feelings to you. The date between him and Seungcheol was made so I had to tell you how I felt."

He sighed slightly as he recalled that day, happy for his cousin but stressed at the thought of telling Jeonghan about it.
Seeing the younger man's condition, the blond slowly puts his hand on the boy's, encouraging the black-haired man to continue.

" I was ready to do it and as I approached you, I saw your back pressed up against the lockers with a girl kissing you mouth to mouth. At the sight of this I confess my heart broke and I told myself that the best way to forget you was to ignore you. Nevertheless it doesn't work because I know I still love you. "

Joshua lowers his head to the ground, and quickly feels Jeonghan caress his hand with his own, this soothes him and really does him good, his elder's touch has always had this effect on him, it's always been right to calm and soothe him.

Jeonghan assimilates all Joshua's words and honestly starts to think about his own feelings, he knows he finds Joshua attractive, he knows he's gay, he knows he doesn't want a life without Joshua in it, he knows that being without his youngest drives him crazy. Maybe, on reflection, he can come to just one conclusion : he's in love with Joshua too.

He's been too stupid and blinded by their friendship, but if he's honest with himself he knows full well that the starry dreams with Joshua in them, the many times he's touched himself thinking of his younger self, the number of times he's dreamt of kissing Joshua, all these are proof of how he really feels about his friend.

" Shuji-ya, I'll be honest with you, I have feelings for you too, I've often dreamt of the two of us kissing and even going further than kissing. This girl at the time was crazy about me, really crazy. I'd told her I was gay and she didn't like it, so she kissed me. I automatically pushed her away and insulted her. "

At this Joshua turns his head towards Jeonghan, who doesn't waste a single second more. In his eyes, they've already wasted enough time as it is, so he places his lips on Joshua's. The latter has trouble reacting, but once his brain realizes the situation, he returns the kiss to his elder.

Their hands become active on each other's bodies and their tongues come to play together, binding and unbinding, and after a few minutes they're forced to pull back from each other to catch their breath.

Jeonghan looks at the youngest and jumps up to hug him, of course Joshua this time returns the embrace with a gentle smile on his lips and eyes sparkling with happiness.

" I'm glad I came here, I've missed you so much."

" I'm glad you came, and I missed you too."

" Are you coming back to school ? It's very long without you."

" Of course it is. I've missed a lot and it's time I caught up."

" I'll help."

Joshua places a simple kiss on his eldest's neck in thanks, and the sweet moment makes both boys chuckle. Now that the whole situation has been cleared up, there's nothing to separate the duo and they can go back to being inseparable.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...
43.9K 1.4K 106
Book of oneshot of Jeonghan and Joshua of seventeen Main ship: -Jihan Secondary one in the stories: - Chancheol - Seoksoon - Verkwan - Junhao ...
102K 936 61
These are ships but pls don't take them seriously. These are Smuts,Angst and fluff oneshots so I'll hope u like them :3
5.2K 233 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots