Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}

1.1K 45 5
By writerofnew

        October 7th

Y/N walks into his trailer on the set of "Friends with benefits". He sits his phone down to the side and leans back on the couch. He takes some of the anti depressants and swallows them down with water. They've been working on the movie for seven days straight. Due to him having to hurry up and shoot his scenes for Game of Thrones.

As soon as he finally relaxes his phone goes off with a shitload of texts. He sighs before he picks up his phone with his eyes still closed. He gets a call making him sigh again and roll his eyes.

"What?!" Y/N answers rudely.

"Y/N." Scarlett says making his eyes widen as much as they can.

"Scarlett." Y/N replies.

"Y/N." RDJ says to him making him look at the phone and he sees all the names.

"Caleb, Chris, Jeremy, Mark, Chris, Kevin.. What's going on my fellow avengers?" Y/N asks them.

"A lot." Chris E answers.

"Did you not see the messages?" Caleb asks him.

"No i've been shooting for the past seven days.. After i'm done shooting today I gotta fly on my plane to another set for Game of Thrones." Y/N tells them.

"You're on Game of Thrones now?" Chris H asks him.

"You have a plane?" Jeremy asks.

"Yup." Y/N answers.

"Are you sure you can do all that filming? Are you taking care of your body?" Scarlett asks concerned.

"I know you're young but you can still pace yourself." Mark adds.

"Don't overwork yourself kid, I know you can do it but make sure you're ok." Robert tells him.

"I'm fine." Y/N replies to them.

"Kevin you haven't said a word, what's going on?" Y/N asks.

"Scarlett." Kevin says which confuses Y/N.

"Check your phone Y/N." Scarlett tells him so he does.

He goes to the avengers groupchat and he sees what they sent him. His eyes widen as he sees the information that's been going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Y/N yells making them all back the phone away from their ear.

"THIS BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER DON'T DO SHIT BUT GO AFTER MY SLOPPY SECONDS!!" Y/N shouts making them all mute themselves as they laugh at the sloppy seconds comment.

"MAAAANNNN, WHERE ZACK AT!! MEEGGAANNNN!!" Y/N shouts out before he hangs up on the group call.

He walks out of his trailer and shouts her name again but she's already walking to him. She looks at him and can tell he's pissed.

"What's wrong?" Megan asks as she rubs his shoulders.

"Look." Y/N answers as he shows her the phone.

"That bitch!" Megan lets out as she mugs.

"We're done for the day everyone. Good Job!" The director shouts making some of them clap.

"Warner is really mad that you didn't want to redo your deal with them." Megan tells him as he puts his phone back into his pocket.

"Fuck them.. I'm signing with Marvel anyway." Y/N replies as they walk to their trailer.

Megan goes to eat her pasta before sitting down next to Y/N. Zack walks in the trailer with Ray and Quan.

"I assume you saw the news?" Zack asks.

"Oh yea." Megan replies before she drinks her water.

"Tell Kevin I want a meeting soon to talk about my deal." Y/N says and Zack nods.

"You want to bury them don't you?" Quan asks him with a smirk.

"Twenty feet in the ground." Y/N answers as Ray puts their bags on the table.

"We're leaving already?" Megan asks looking at them.

"Y/N has to be there in 45 minutes, it'll take us hours to get there already." Zack tells her making her roll her eyes.

"Emilia and the rest of the cast are already there." Y/N replies.

"Your girlfriend gave you an update?" Quan asks him teasingly.

"Fuck up." Y/N replies making him and Megan giggle.

"Is there food on the plane?" Y/N asks as he rubs Megan's stomach.

"Of course now come on." Zack says as he grabs some of their bags along with Ray and Quan.

"Let's go love." Y/N tells Megan as he stands up and puts his backpack on.

"Here." Megan replies as she hands him her food tray.

"How are we doing?" Y/N asks as he wraps an arm around her.

"We're good.. I can't wait to meet him." Megan says as she leans her head on him.

"Him?" Y/N asks with a small smile.

"Just a feeling." She replies making him nod.

~~~~~~

After they landed in Belfast, Northern Ireland. They dropped their things off at the house they'll be staying in. Zack drove Y/N and Megan to the set for Game of Thrones so he can start his first day.

Megan will shoot today too for a guest appearance, one off scene. When they arrive they are met with the cast of Game of Thrones. They clap for them making them smirk and wave.

The actors who will play Brook, Tay and Jamari he already knows. They are childhood friends of him and Caleb who they haven't seen in a while. Jack, John and Eric Hall are three brothers. All three a year a part but the five of them are the closest.

Due to them being on a big show on the other side of the country. All having busy schedules that never go together but they made it work.

Emilia walks up to them and hugs them before Y/N pulls her by his side.

"Wassup love." Y/N says to her before kissing her on the lips.

"Hey baby." Emilia replies as they walk to the cast.

"David, Dan." Y/N greets the showrunners.

"Y/N, Megan.. Glad you two can join us." David replies as they shake hands.

"Meet the cast." Dan tells him after they shake hands.

"I've already met them." Y/N says confused on how he forgot.

"Yea we've already met." Lena Headey who plays Cersei says as she stands beside Megan.

"I need to get some sleep." Dan says making them smirk.

"Yes you do. Well then, let's get you two to your trailer so we can begin." David tells them making them nod before him, Lena and Dan walk away.

"You're gonna do great babe, i'll try to watch a few scenes." Emilia says before kissing him again.

"What about me?" Megan asks jokingly making Y/N and Emilia smirk.

"What do you want, encouragement or a kiss?" Emilia asks her so Megan pokes her lips out.

Emilia smiles before kissing Megan with Y/N watching. Megan grabs her hips and deepens the kiss. Turning Y/N on instantly.

"If you two keep this up i'm fucking you both tonight." Y/N whispers to them.

"I would love that." Emilia replies smirking at him.

"You want to see your boyfriend fuck his baby momma?" Megan asks Emila staring in her eyes.

"I want to see just how he got you pregnant." Emilia answers making them both grin at her.

~~

Y/N's men stand to the side as he ordered them to. When the 15 soldiers came he told them he wanted to have some fun. So he took them on by himself, slaughtering them all. Right after that the king came and now he stands before him.

King Heran charges and swings his silver sword at Y/N  who catches it with his hand. Heran looks at him in fear as Y/N looks unimpressed. He takes his sword and tosses it in the air a few times. His men laugh at his actions before he gives it back to the king.

"You're supposed to keep your sword in battle." Y/N tells him.

"ENOUGH!!" King Heran yells as he swings his sword again.

Y/N blocks it with his own and kicks Heran in the chest. Knocking him down into the ground with a harsh impact. Heran screams as he broke his hip on the landing. Y/N walks to him and twirls his sword in his hand.

"My kingdom is yours, you have my daughter and my wife. Shit, have all of them.. Please spare me." Heran pleads.

"I already have them." Y/N says with a smirk.

Heran looks confused until his Wife, Queen Ramira walks up to them along with their daughters, Princess Alicent and May. Soldiers behind them carry a large chest of gold leaving Heran angry.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??!!" He yells as he gets to a knee, holding his broken hip.

"You won't be here to find out." JJ says making Y/N smirk.

He clutches Dark Fire and swings it across the king's neck. Taking his head clean off and making his body hit the ground.

"Thank you My lord, as discussed here is your payment." Queen Ramira tells him as the soldiers drop the chest full of gold by Y/N's men.

"Thank you Queen Ramira." Y/N replies as the two hug.

(Megan Character)

He smacks her ass making her smile at him before stepping to the side. The two princesses walk to him and hug him at the same time. He grips their asses as well and they kiss him on the cheek.

"We packed food for you all on your journeys. Be safe my lord." Princess May tells him with a smile.

"Thank you princess. Your kindness is appreciated." Y/N replies before they walk away.

"That was the easiest bounty ever." JJ says as he steps beside Y/N.

"Poor guy." Y/N replies as he looks at the headless king.

Y/N quickly has a vision of his late father. Geralt died protecting him and it still hurts till this day. He lost his family and 10 years old.. It's been six years and he still struggles with the lost.

"My king." A soldier calls out making them turn around.

"What is it Zorah?" Y/N asks.

"I have word from King Robert." Zorah informs him as he hands him the letter.

"To King Y/N, I am in need of a favor and I heard that you were close by so I think it's time we meet again. I have a job for you that I think you'll be interested in. I will be in the North by tomorrow. With your horses or your other preferred method of travel I know you'll still beat me there." ~ King Robert.

"What does he want?" JJ asks.

"Says he has a job for me." Y/N replies as he rolls the letter back up and hands it to Zorah.

JJ stares at his best friend as he waits for his answer. Y/N stares down at the ground thinking on if he wants to have anything to do with that fool of a king right now.

"I would be able to see Jon and the rest." He thinks to himself.

"Let's go." Y/N tells him and JJ informs the army to pack up and get ready to ride out.

~~

"SCENE!!" The director yells and Y/N puts Caleb in a fake headlock.

"Get off me you dickhead." Caleb tells him before he breaks free with a laugh.

"Awesome work you two!" The director tells them before walking off.

"He's a weird fellow." Caleb admits with Y/N nodding.

"He's great though." Y/N replies with Caleb nodding.

"Come on you two let's go get some drinks." John yells out at them with Jack and Eric cheering.

They laugh before joining their friends. Y/N takes out his phone and checks instagram to see the post he made. He threw some shade at Adrian and Warner Bros..

~~~~

End of the night

"I, have a sex scene, with Lena tomorrow." Y/N grunts out as he fucks his girlfriend from behind.

"That's, mmhhhmmmm... Gonna be, so, hot." Emilia moans out as she lifts her head up.

Megan sits on the chair in front of them and plays with herself as she watches. Y/N already fucked her and made her orgasm a few times. She grabs her titty as she moans with her eyes glued on them.

"Throw your hips back on him girl, fight back!" Megan tells her.

Emilia throws her hips back as Y/N meets her. She makes him grunt louder as it catches him off guard.. Emilia grins as she keeps throwing it back..

Y/N wants to be back in control so he does something about it.. He sticks a thumb into her ass making her scream out. With his right hand gripped on her ass he pounds into her faster. Emilia gives up trying to fuck him and just falls over as she's getting close.

Y/N keeps fucking her as she's now in the prone bone position. Y/N is over her like a lion as he pounds away at her tight cunt. He looks up at Megan and smirks as she returns it.

"Fuck baby!" Y/N lets out as Emilia's walls are tight around him.

He grabs her wrist and holds them by the sides of her head. Using his hips he long strokes her making her eyes roll back. She clenches up around him and orgasms for the second time.

Emilia screams out and Y/N grunts as he nuts inside of her. He goes all the way in and just let his cum fire off inside of her. Y/N kisses Emilia on her shoulder before rolling off. She lays on him and Megan joins them so they can go to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
82.8K 3.2K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
37.2K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...